All Comments on 'The Price of Power Ch. 01'

by ObsidiantheDragon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh god. I have her name- and 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆 I’m addicted to this. I don’t think I’ve ever cum to a story till now-

𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧

ObsidiantheDragonObsidiantheDragon12 months agoAuthor

I'm so happy you enjoyed it >w<

Planning a chapter 3 soon-ish!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the story. And specifically cause you asked for spelling mistakes- I only saw two. Gable should be gamble in the paragraph near the end when she's talking about the gamble she made with such a powerful being. Also, when Nessa is first waking up to wolf-fae, it should be curled rather than curler.

Again, love the story, and love that Bastinor is honorable like he seems to be. I'm not a huge degradation enjoyer, but I do like it when the dom is doing it for their sub/cause they know their sub enjoys it. (Though bastinor does admittedly seem like he'd call her his toy or pet regardless lol)

ObsidiantheDragonObsidiantheDragon8 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your kind comments and the typo spotting! Will try to get fixed ASAP.

Also, indeed Bastinor is very much into it, but he would never do it unless his partner was into it. Good thing Nessa is :p

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userObsidiantheDragon@ObsidiantheDragon
Hello everyone! I'm a fantasy erotica writer with a few years of experience and a penchant for stories with fantasy creatures/ monsters, hypnosis/ mind control and substantial size difference between partners. That said, I write what I'm in the mood for, and I try not to pig...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES