The Price of Power Ch. 03

Story Info
Nessa recruits a ferocious tiger girl to the party.
5.4k words
4.67
2.1k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nessa tried her best to focus on the tangled mess that was Grisha's hair.

The little goblin that was her new companion sat on her lap basically purring, her eyes closed and tail lashing, delighted to get this sort of attention.

It had been a couple of days of trouble, and they had finally been able to wash in a local stream, but Grisha's thick hair was refusing to relent even to Nessa's strongest hairbrushes.

"By the devils in hell, Grisha, how is this so messy?" she said, undoing another tangle with her nails.

"Grisha has strong hair! Chief could lift me up by it!" she said, proudly.

Nessa sighed, as annoying as this was, she had really enjoyed her new friend's company for the last couple of days, she was like an odd ray of sunshine in this crazy world.

It helped how physical and touchy Grisha was, she seemed to love snuggling with Nessa, making her giggle and also making her moan.

Her tongue and fingers were very dexterous...

Nessa pouted like blushing, giving Grisha a little kiss on her head before returning to her work.

"Why doesn't Nessa just cut off tangles?" the goblin asked, throwing her a cutesy look.

"Because you'd end up with bits of your hair longer than others, it'd be a mess!" said Nessa, wanting to take a scythe to the messy mane.

"Just cut it all off! It will grow back, Grisha always has more hair!" the goblin poked her tongue out playfully.

"Don't tempt me!" said Nessa, finally defeating a tangle with a grunt of success.

Grisha giggled while dangling her feet, a huge grin painted on her cute face.

Suddenly, one of the goblin's big ears stood up to attention, slapping Nessa on the face.

"Ow!" complained Nessa.

Grisha shushed her, going very still.

"You hear?" the little green lady said, her head and ears following some sound.

Nessa tried to slow down her breathing and concentrate, aiming her own pointy ears in the same direction as Grisha's.

It sounded like a distant clang.

"Someone is fighting," said Grisha, in a more serious tone, "we should check it out!"

Nessa nodded, carefully putting her stuff back into her backpack and pulling out a dagger just in case.

Grisha did the same, skulking ahead of her along the grass and bushes, slowly moving towards the top of the hill.

"Better follow her, bubble brain," her Master said in the back of her head.

She nodded while blushing, hating how he being mean to her turned her on at the worst times.

Nessa tried to be as silent as possible while following her friend up the hill, though she was nowhere as dexterous.

Still, by imitating her steps she did a reasonable job, or at least, so she thought.

Both women sneaked via the overgrowth, until Grisha lifted a hand, indicating for her to stop.

"Big fight, walking corpses," the goblin said, probably meaning some kind of undead.

Nessa dropped to the ground and crawled next to the goblin, trying to look over the edge of the hill.

There was indeed a big fight going on, a group of grey warriors surrounded a smaller figure. Two of them had already been felled, grievous wounds almost splitting their bodies.

No blood had spilled with from them, so Grisha was probably correct and these were undead.

However, the eerily clumsy yet in-sync warriors did not look like some random zombies rising from dark energy coalescing around a grave.

These undead were equipped with mismatched weapons and old badly kept, bottom of the barrel when it comes to such things, but still, someone had outfitted them.

The orange and black figure fighting them off was... a woman?

Some kind of tiger stripped catfolk, Nessa thought.

She was small and wiry, though still probably taller than Nessa (not that such a thing was hard), with a body that seemed composed of steel wires covered by short soft fur.

In her hands she tightly held a long yet slightly curved sword, it was almost as big as her, but looked rather agile for its size.

As the undead moved to swarm her, the tigress moved with rough and brutal grace, slashing at her enemies with such force that whole segments of their rotting bodies flew away with every hit.

Her feline green eyes radiated a cold and barely contained fury.

Grisha prodded Nessa on the side, asking her with hand gestures if she wanted to get closer.

Despite the potential danger, Nessa felt she should help, so she slowly started to crawl closer to the fight.

Her goblin friend grinned and joined the skulking, her dagger tightly gripped in her small hand.

The battle progressed as they advanced, with the undead still trying to swarm the feline warrior.

Despite her ferocity and skill, it was still just her against an overwhelming number of opponents, so slowly they managed to push closer and closer to her, their weapons gracing her fur.

She wore no armour that Nessa could see, only wearing a pair of shorts and something akin to a leather bra that very tightly held her chest, though she didn't seem to have much of a bust.

One after another the undead fell, but it was obvious they were closing their grip on the warrior.

As she cleaved yet another enemy in twain, another one on her flank thrust with its spear, and with a sound of rending flesh punched it through her back, the tip sticking out of her belly.

The feline warrior roared in pain and quickly turned, brutally dislodging herself from the spear, beheading the one that wounded her in one fell cleave.

Yet, she looked dazed and in pain, and didn't notice the last two of her enemies closing in on her.

Throwing caution to the wind, Nessa stood up and held up a hand, concentrating to summon her Master's power through her.

A jolt of stardust looking energy shot from her palm with such force that it might have been launched from a catapult, and it went cleanly through one of the undead's head, leaving a smoking hole in it as the moving corpse crumpled to the ground.

Grisha, not wanting to be left behind, chucked her dagger at the remaining enemy, its blade stabbing the undead's forehead with a satisfying crack.

The feline warrior, looked at them, her gaze still consumed by fiery fury, yet she was spent, and slowly her eyes lost their brightness. She held herself up with her sword with a hand on her bleeding abdomen.

Nessa and Grisha dashed to her side just as she started to drop, carefully cradling her to the ground.

The little goblin placed the warrior's head on her lap and caressed her short blonde hair that she carried in a bob cut.

"Who are you?" the warrior asked, a tickle of blood running down the side of her mouth.

"We're travellers and saw you were in trouble," said Nessa, frantically looking through her bag.

She pulled out a potion from it and gave it to the tigress, who snatched it and drank it with imperious need.

Some of her colour returned, but her wound was still oozing blood, the healing magic barely having made a dent.

"That wound is lethal, your kitty friend is going to die unless you do something quick," said Bastinor's voice in Nessa's head.

"What can we do?" she asked, desperately trying to stop the bleeding with one of her shirts.

Grisha held the tigress' head with her tiny hands, the warrior was clenching her teeth and trying to keep herself conscious.

"Tiger lady is fading..." said the friendly goblin with a sad face, "Grisha doesn't think she'll make it."

"Master," Nessa said, "can you do anything?"

There was another short silence.

"Healing magic is not my forte, but..." he said, trailing off.

"But?" Nessa asked, holding one of the tigress' hands.

"I could heal her if she swore herself to me like you, I could then give her some of my regeneration temporarily," he said.

Nessa was surprised, he seemed keen on acquiring new servants, but he was obviously doubtful about this.

"Do not be so surprised, toy, I like when deals are made sound of mind, she's not really in a position to choose," he said, answering her question before she even asked it.

Nessa smiled to herself, by now she knew he had more scruples than his abrasive attitude and constant demeaning of her would indicate, but it was always welcome to see it.

"I don't think we have a choice, Master," she said as Grisha looked at her with a concerned look.

"Fine then," Bastinor said, "I'll take over for a bit."

"You'll take ov..." Nessa was unable to finish her phrase.

With what felt like a snap, she suddenly wasn't piloting her own body.

Her spirit seemed to be floating just above where she was, seeing everything in the third person.

It felt as if she was swimming in a warm and cosy sea, a silver thread connecting her to her very heart below.

Her body was now enveloped in a dim silvery aura, with her Master's huge horns and short tail protruding from her as some kind of phantasmal image.

It was also naked.

A lovely undulating glimmer of starlight accompanied the aura, and her eyes looked like a starry sky.

"What's your name?" Bastinor's voice was coming from Nessa's mouth, surprising both Grisha and the tigress.

"Ta... Tanya..." the warrior said, struggling to compose words.

"I can save you, but you will be mine in return," Bastinor said, with a completely serious and direct tone.

Tanya looked at him in his starry eyes, their light quickly shrinking.

"Do it..." she said, clenching her teeth.

A small, confident smile appeared on the face Bastinor was wearing.

He raised Nessa's hand and placed it on top of Tanya's mound, his power focusing on her body.

Lines of blue flame criss-crossed her body as she tensed and groaned, her wound literally burning away until only a scar remained.

She clawed at him, her eyes fixated on his as her jaw clenched.

Tanya's shorts burned away as Bastinor's brand appeared on her flesh, clearly visible even under her fur.

The tigress panted, her body twitching and shaking as the power that claimed her settled inside her being.

Her eyes irradiated an angry need, the whole of her being craving her new Master.

"What... what did you do to me?" she asked, a dirty whine escaping her mouth.

"You are mine now," he said, still wearing Nessa, "I saved your life, but it now belongs to me."

She threw her head back, her beautiful pussy twitching with a desire she had never felt before.

Nessa felt as she was dragged back into her body, settling into her very eyes once more.

Bastinor was still there, though, as if superimposed with her, his power over her so strong he could still move her like a puppet.

His cock and testes had materialized over Nessa's crotch, still translucent and diaphanous, but somehow physical and pulsating with burning wantonness.

Nessa had never felt something like this before, it was as if on top of her own growing arousal, she was also feeling her Master's.

"Take her for me, slut," Bastinor said to Nessa, "I suspect the kitty will enjoy it more if a cute girl like you delivers it."

"What do you mean, Mas...oh..." what he meant dawned on her quickly.

She shot Tanya a shy smile and tried to aim her Master's cock at the tigress' needy pussy.

"I'm... Nessa," she said slowly caressing her lower lips with the tip of the ephemeral phallus, "you're very cute, I hope I can help you enjoy this."

Tanya seemed to blush and look away as a feminine voice once again came out of the lips of the woman over her, she ogled her body timidly, but obviously enjoying what she saw.

"Just... fuck me already, I've never felt so horny..." she said through her teeth, "and... thank you, you're very cute too."

"Nessa is one cute lady and Master loves it when I make her moan!" said one excited Grisha, still holding Tanya's head on her lap.

The tigress, looked to the side again, her ferocity in combat apparently not matching when being intimate. Her face was incredibly cute, while some catfolk seemed to have the head of a cat, Tanya's looked mostly human, but with pleasing feline characteristics, such as the shape of her eyes, sharp teeth and a small button nose.

Nessa smiled again, her eyes fixated on the smitten kitten.

Gently, she pushed her Master's diaphanous phallus into Tanya's ravenous pussy. The lithe girl tensed up, gasping as her insides were claimed.

Despite how tight she was, Nessa barely had trouble sliding it in, but the deeper she went, the deeper she was feeling her own pussy being taken.

It was as if whatever she was doing with her Master's cock, it was being mirrored inside her.

Nessa trembled and drooled for a second as a very needy Tanya clawed at her, trying to move her deeper.

"Mo... more!" the feline warrior said, looking at Nessa like a pleading kitten.

The lovely half elf leaned forward, squishing her ample bust against Tanya's tiny yet cute breasts, and kissed her as they embraced.

She tried to trust as deep as she could, loving the soft warmth of her lover as the tigress basically wrapped herself around her, their lips finding it impossible to separate.

Soft happy purrs filled her ears as she groaned with each thrust, her mind melting with the overload of sensations.

"Awww you can't handle Master's little treat, cum brain?" Bastinor said, trying to rile her up.

"So...sorry, Master," she said, thrusting with all her will as she was slowly reduced to a drooling little mess on top of the purring warrior.

Grisha, who had till now been holding Tanya's head, moved from under her and placed her pack where she was kneeling, so the tigress had something to rest her head on.

She enthusiastically undressed and dashed behind Nessa, a mischievous grin on her face.

"Master says Grisha should help!" Nessa felt a massive, familiar cock caress the edge of her little ass.

As she slowly turned her head, she saw Grisha was enveloped in the same aura, Bastinor's ephemeral cock looking ridiculously massive coming out of her small frame.

"So Grisha will help!" she said, impaling Nessa's ass.

The gorgeous half elf was defeated by this, being reduced to a quivering and warm lump of flesh that was just moaning and whining as her goblin friend pummelled her ass with a force that she wouldn't have expected from such a small creature.

Tanya, who through Nessa was enjoying Grisha's thrusts, had been reduced to a happy mewling kitten, kissing and licking her lover's face tenderly as her eyes rolled back, and soft moans escaped her mouth.

The goblin gal was obviously delighted to be having this effect on them both, and slapped Nessa's ass with gusto as she groaned from the lovely feeling of penetrating her and being penetrated at the same time.

"Hehe, all cute girls fall before me!" her big ears were high and tense, the overstimulation making their tips slightly pink.

A brutal orgasm smashed through Nessa, and she could feel her diaphanous cock ready to fill the gorgeous tigress.

"Grisha... I'm... I'm gonna cum," she babbled as Tanya bit her shoulder, groaning as she was also taken by pleasure.

"Together with Grisha!" the goblin said, redoubling her efforts, "now!"

With a loud moan, they both exploded inside their respective lover.

Nessa was utterly overwhelmed, the feeling of release was more pleasant than anything she had imagined, and with each squirt of her cock she felt the same amount hit her insides, making her whimper like a confused babe.

She flopped inertness on Tanya as her Master's aura abandoned her, yet they were both definitely full, as she could feel her Master's cum slowly drip from her sore holes.

Grisha snuggled between them, giggling as she panted, a lovely blush on her cheeks, her face sporting a smile that covered her ear to ear.

"Making friends this way is much more fun!" she said, as both Nessa and Tanya babbled happily.

The tigress tried to move a bit on the ground to get more comfortable and pulled Grisha against her chest, placing both her and Nessa in a friendly headlock.

"Going from almost dying to having the best sex of my life is definitely a way to make friends, but I do feel like I've sold my soul to a demon for it..."

Nessa shook her head.

"Not a demon," said Nessa, "a fae lord."

Tanya looked at her with her deep green eyes, a picture of stupefaction on her face.

Her ear even did a little twitch that Nessa found adorable.

"It's another kind of magical creature," the half elf said, petting her new lover's cheek, making the tigress blush again and purr.

"We should probably make our way back to the stream and wash... again," Nessa said, doing her best to stand up on her wobbly legs and lending a hand both to Grisha and Tanya.

Grisha grinned and bounced back on her feet, but the warrior tightly held Nessa's hand allowing herself to be pulled up.

Both ladies stood there facing each other, their eyes locked once again.

"Just bloody kiss, you two," said Bastinor in both their heads.

They both blushed like teenagers, with Tanya timidly looking to the side, but Nessa, almost like a well-trained puppy, obeyed her Master and gently turned the tigress' face, kissing her passionately.

Both ladies embraced each other tightly as their tongues danced and lips pressed against each other, the sensual sounds of their kissing dominating the now quiet clearing.

"Grisha feels a bit left out..." said the little goblin, looking at them with a bit of jealousy.

Nessa snapped back to reality as she said this and hurriedly picked up her friend from the ground, lifting her between her and Tanya.

The tigress giggled at this and helped her hold on to Grisha, the little goblin sandwiched sideways between both ladies.

"Grisha wants to be friends with a cute kitty lady too, and kisses!" the tiny green girl said, beaming a smile to their new companion.

"She's actually a great kisser, you should totally do it," said Nessa, encouraging Tanya.

Unsure of herself but feeling that she should do as asked, Tanya lowered her lips towards Grisha's.

To her shock, the goblin basically lunged forward, grabbing the tigress by the back of her head, and aggressively kissed her.

At first, Tanya groaned at this, but slowly, and helped by Nessa's caresses, she matched Grisha in ferocity, and soon she was purring as her lips smacked with the goblin's, both giving each other tender and hungry bites.

"You are both very intense," said Tanya, regaining her breath while Grisha continued to sensually grab her shoulders and neck, softly biting her all over.

"Master likes it like this..." said Nessa, trying to pick up some of their stuff while not dropping Grisha.

"And so do you, slut," said Bastinor, his tone like a forceful stab on her insides.

"Yes, Master..." she said, like an apologetic puppy.

Tanya looked around confused.

"Yeah, he can read our thoughts and speak in our minds, you don't get much privacy," said Nessa, holding the tigress' hand and walking towards the hill.

"There's a stream on the other side, we can wash a bit there and talk, this is probably a bit too much..."

The warrior held Grisha tight against her chest almost instinctively, something the goblin lass very much enjoyed, and followed Nessa up the hill.

On the way to the stream, the half elf explained the situation to her new friend, who listened carefully but remained a bit confused.

"So we're basically his toys?" said Tanya as they arrived by the stream.

Nessa and Grisha nodded as they moved into the cool water.

"I'm not sure whether I'm happy about that..." said Tanya with her ears down and her arms crossed.

With a loud moan from Nessa, Bastinor materialized, almost as if he had walked out of her flesh.

His glorious white fur almost glowed under the sun, and his shadow covered Tanya completely as his starry eyes fixated on her.

"I do not normally make contracts in such rush..." he said with a voice that was sweet as honey yet petrified the tigress, "but it was either your servitude or your life, as my little fuck doll here is not good enough using my powers yet, and I cannot intercede in this real without a contract."

12