The Price of Power Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya looked to the side, frowning.

"Or would you prefer if I took the deal back and leave you bleeding out?" he asked her point-blank.

She turned her face to look at him as if to say something, but stopped and looked down, dejected.

"No, I'd rather stay alive for now, I have... things to do," she said, grumbling.

"Then my toys and I will help you accomplish those things, gorgeous," he placed his massive hand on her head and petted her lovingly.

For a moment she seemed to be ready to lash out, but after a frustrated groan she looked down again, and softly purred, enjoying his touch.

"Someone likes being complimented and loved," he said, while the other two girls looked at the scene with baffled faces.

"Don't mock me!" she growled at Bastinor, before looking sideways again.

"Please, treat me well, and I will be a loyal warrior for you, it's the least I can do for saving my life," she said as her eyes met with his.

He lowered down his head and slowly moved his snout towards her forehead, giving it a gentle and loving kiss.

"I will treat you with the respect a warrior princess deserves..." he said, savouring his words, "and in exchange you will be both my sword and my servant."

"Swear it," she said, tensely gripping her sword, thought more as a reaction than anything else.

"I swear, Tanya," he said, holding the back of her head with, "if you accept, kneel for me like a good servant."

She huffed for a moment, obviously still frustrated, but understanding this was the best deal she would get.

After a tense moment, she slowly moved down on her knees, and bowed at him with the movement of someone for whom this was ritual, it was impeccable.

"You may rise, my warrior and servant," he said, making an upwards gesture with his hand.

Tanya stood up slowly and her eyes went wide as her gaze met with Bastinor's throbbing and erect phallus.

She stared at it as if hypnotized, until finally looking away with a flustered face.

"I know you prefer ladies, but you like this too, don't you?" Bastinor said in a playful tone.

Tanya didn't say anything, but her face screamed that her Master was right.

Bastinor moved closer to her, his cock less than an inch away from her face.

"You like my little toy slut, don't you, kitty?" he asked her while petting her short hair.

Tanya looked back to where Nessa was standing, the gorgeous half elven lass holding a very excited Grisha in her arms.

The warrior nodded slowly, a small purr rumbling down her chest.

"You may use her and enjoy her whenever you want..." he said with a sensual tone.

Tanya's ears perked up, and she looked up at him, her face smacking against his cock in almost comedic fashion.

"You mean it?" she said.

"I swear," said Bastinor, caressing her lips with the tip of his cock.

"But... is she OK with it?" she asked, her mouth watering at the lovely cock in range of her tongue.

Bastinor smiled and waved his toy close.

"Fuck doll," he said addressing a Nessa that got horny just from being treated like this, "Tanya has my permission to enjoy you whenever she wants, obey her like a good cum addled toy, understood?"

Nessa was already dripping down her lovely legs.

"Yes, Master..." she said, squeezing her thighs together.

Grisha giggled in her arms.

"Do we get a nice Master cock now?!" the goblin asked excitedly.

The other two gals giggled while Bastinor moved all three closer to his cock.

"Now my pretties, worship," he said with a firm tone.

All three ladies started kissing, licking and nibbling on the meaty phallus.

Tanya was the most timid of the three, but seeing the enthusiasm with which Nessa and Grisha were working, she moved faster, trying to catch up.

They quickly found a method to their madness, with Grisha hungrily sucking the tip while Nessa worshipped Bastinor's testes and Tanya lasciviously moved up and down her Master's length.

Sensual moans, purrs and wet sounds enveloped them, and as they continued, they were progressively more entranced.

Suddenly, Bastinor grabbed Grisha with one hand, and with a swift move impaled her utterly drenched pussy.

He almost screwed her onto his cock, the little goblin a giddy pile of green flesh, a crazy smile drawn on her face.

"Tanya, grab my fuckdoll and give me a good show," Bastinor said to the warrior.

The tigress stood there with a surprised expression for a moment, before a timid yet devilish smile showed that she understood.

She turned over to Nessa, who looked at her like a cornered doe that had submitted to her fate.

Tanya embraced Nessa tightly, one hand on the small of her back, the other grabbing and squeezing the half-elf's delicious rear.

Nessa moaned for her new lover as she embraced her back, delivering small sweet kisses on the warrior's lips.

"Are you really a princess?" Nessa said as she surrendered to Tanya, quivering in delight.

The tigress turned her around, playfully grabbing Nessa's generous bosom as she purred with her chin on the half-elf's shoulder.

"Daughter of the chief, nowhere near in line to inherit anything, I have like seventeen siblings," Tanya said as she dug her sharp little teeth on Nessa's neck, her dexterous fingers playing with her lover's nipples.

Nessa melted with delight, Bastinor was always rather rough with her and Grisha was always utterly enthusiastic, like a puppy with a ball. She didn't mind this at all, of course, but Tanya taking her time with her was a nice change of pace.

"Why are you away from home?" asked Nessa, still curious and hoping this wasn't a mood killer for her lover.

"Need to find myself a partner, otherwise my father will demand I marry someone of his choice if I ever go back..." said Tanya, too engrossed in enjoying Nessa's body to be bothered about the question.

The lovely half-elf pressed her rear against the tigress, rubbing herself against the soft warm fur of her crotch.

"I think we might be able to help you with that," said Nessa with a cheeky grin.

Tanya sensually bit Nessa's ear as her hands travelled downwards, caressing Nessa's hips and gently holding her crotch.

With a soft whine, Nessa spread her legs just enough for her lover, always obedient like a well-trained puppy.

The tigress wasted no time in accepting the invitation, and her fingers caressed Nessa's lower lips with gentleness, sliding the tip of her index finger just enough to explore for her lovely clit.

It was definitely not her first time doing something like this, as Nessa's short gasp was a telltale sign that Tanya had succeeded in her search almost immediately.

With a cheeky grin, Tanya slid another finger in, slowly rubbing around Nessa's clit with a circular motion, all the while holding her tight with an arm over her belly.

A soft, happy purr reverberated into Nessa's ear, teasing her almost as much as the tigress fingers.

"You like it, don't you?" said Tanya with a soft, proud tone.

Nessa frantically nodded, melting to her lover's touch, her pussy, now well-trained by Bastinor, leaking without shame and ready for anything.

Emboldened by her reaction, Tanya slid her fingers down and slid them inside proper, basically grabbing her completely and pulling up gently, forcing Nessa to fall deep onto the tigress fingers.

"More... please!" begged the lovely half elf.

Tanya was more than happy to oblige, using her dexterous hands and strong muscles to finger Nessa as fast as she could.

Filthy wet sounds escaped from between them, Nessa a complete soaked mess as she clumsily grabbed Tanya to not fall over as her legs wobbled, and she stood on her toes.

"Fuck, you're hot, I want to eat you whole," said Tanya with a growl, digging her sharp teeth on Nessa's neck just enough to make her whimper.

The lovely half elf surrendered completely to the tigress as if she was a little toy doll, going almost limp for her except for her really motivated hips.

Unable to keep to herself any longer, Tanya lowered Nessa onto the soft ground and lifted her by the ankles.

She pressed her drenched pussy against her lovers, their legs locked scissoring each other, and the tigress slowly dropped on her knees, putting all her weight onto Nessa's lower lips.

Her hips started gyrating and thrusting as she started grinding while consumed by purrs, a lovely debauched smile painted on her face.

Nessa threw her arms back and allowed her lover to use her as she desired, a happy smile on her face.

With a quick glance to the side, she saw Bastinor sitting on a rock, Grisha still so tight around his cock she might as well be just a sheath for his meat.

Her Master shot her a look of approval while slowly moving the little goblin up and down his shaft, her face showing her mind was gone, surely overwhelmed by sensation. Grisha's lewd and silly grin made Nessa feel hotter, and after throwing a kiss to her Master, she returned her gaze to Tanya.

The tigress looked like a possessed woman, her green eyes devouring Nessa as if she was some delicious prey.

Sloppy sounds accompanied every hip movement, and Nessa covered her face instinctively because of how much she was blushing.

Tanya bit Nessa's ankle as she sped up even further, her eyes rolling back in delight.

Nessa just couldn't hold back and started shaking as a wonderful orgasm took over her body.

The gorgeous tigress wasn't far behind, and with a long moan she arched her beautiful body as her quivering pussy twitched against her lover.

Body ladies panted and whined, their eyes hazy from the afterglow.

Tanya slowly slid over Nessa, resting her head on the half-elf's bountiful bosom, purring like a content kitten.

Bastinor walked over to them, his massive form towering over both women.

Nessa looked up and found the scene both arousing and comical, Grisha was a happy and twitching lump of flesh still impaled on her Master, literally hanging from his erection as cum literally leaked from her savaged hole.

Bastinor shot Nessa a proud look just as his lovely slave held and petted her new feline lover, who had already fallen asleep on top of her.

"I think you two have good chemistry, fuck doll," he said to a content yet still blushing Nessa.

The lovely half-elf nodded back to her Master, all while playing with Tanya's twitching ears.

"She's lovely, Master, I'm glad you were able to save her," Nessa said with a timid smile.

He grinned back at her in approval, and after pulling Grisha off his cock with a filthy pop, he placed the knocked out goblin gal next to Nessa, leaving all three ladies happily cuddling as he retreated back to his realm via Nessa's heart.

One more person in the party, Nessa though, it seems everyone they would recruit would be in a similar fashion.

Not that she was complaining.

With a smile, she decided to join her two lovers in their nap.

They'd be time to plan and clean later.

____________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

12