All Comments on 'The Price of Sex'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
xmen34769xmen34769over 4 years ago
Nice

Great story want to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1-3

Great writing, man, honestly. Just when I thought that there was no shred of originality left any more you delivered a nice surprise. However, did you switch from first to a third person in a middle of a story on purpose?

P.S. I hope you continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pick a POV

Most of this was written in first person, but it switched to third at this point.

<P>

"Please what mom" Calvin's voice was husky with his lust. "Say it mom" he goaded her.

<P>

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I hope you write part 2.

larry74403larry74403over 4 years ago
Fantastic story

But switching from first person to third person half way through was a bit distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sweet sex

taking mom to new heights of pleasure, Big cocks and cumming squirting mom is so VERY nice thank you for a wonderful read thanks

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! I hope you'll continue this! Thank you!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

You can't get much hotter than breeding your mom! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story,

But switching to 2nd person halfway through is a pain in the arse.

Robinius1Robinius1over 4 years ago
Pretty Good!

I was wondering what made the mother so receptive of her son's advances...and how they could be married (even in Vegas). Doesn't matter, I guess - the story was pretty hot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the story...

... but I had to deduct one star for changing from 1st to 3rd person POV mid-way in the story.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 4 years ago
Wow!!--A great economics lesson!

First, I loved the story, kudos to the author! Second, I realized the change of 1st to 3rd person when it happened and ignored it as the story had me totally wrapped up in it so much so that it disappeared. I hope that flaw, if you want to call it that, did not destroy the story for the grammar critics; it was great! Five and fave for me. Thank you for your work.

radioman2radioman2over 4 years ago
As Good as They Come

Great story. Loved the economics and the passion.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Well !!!!!! it's too hot for words. ^*!^*!^*!

THIS IS TRUE LOVE AT LAST........VERY NICE READ, PLEASE KEEP THEM CUMMING.

THANKS 5*****+

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 4 years ago
NICE!!

Well written. I liked the premise. A minimum of grammatical mistakes. Definitely 5 stars. Keep writing. (And may I suggest you add to some of your existing story-lines - some are just begging for new chapters.)

soul71soul71over 4 years ago

Not bad, liked the part where the mother says you don't cuddle a whore.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 4 years ago
Wow!!!!! HOT 🔥HOT 🔥HOT 🔥!!!!

Maybe your best story!!!!!! Can't believe I left it to be one of the last ones I read... ..... Would LOVE for this story line to continue !!!!!!! Great job!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I love this tale of mother son love. Both mom and son have found the ultimate pleasure that only comes when a dutiful son mounts his loving mother. His hard unprotected cock once again slipping into his mothers womb as he fondles her ass and sucks on her breast. I love that this son tells his mother to stop taking her birth control pills and his mother shows her love by granting her son his wish. This son will now be perpetually arroused as he repeatedly mounts his mother and fills her with load after load of his seed. Mommy will never feel so sexy or loved as when her son's cock hardens and she stares in his lustfilled eyes as he mounts her again and again. Eventually mommy's belly will swell and she will see the pride in her son's face as he fulfills his fantasy and looks upon his now pregnant mothers body. As he slips her nightgown from body and his errect penis rubs on her pregnant body he will utter those immortal words "I love you mom, you are so damn sexy I can't wait to knock you up again"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

This a fantastic story line please add more chapters as it is left wide open for follow up!

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51about 3 years ago

Love most of your stories. However, your spelling and grammar drive me crazy as you never seem to do any editing or spell-check. Also, you (in several stories) say the woman is withering. The correct term is writhing. Withering refers to a look that is intended to humiliate, or to the process of shriveling and drying up. Writhing is to make twisting or contortionist movements of the body. In other words, in your stories, the context says that the women were writhing, not withering. That said - I love your story lines. Keep up the good work. Doug

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is really a nice story.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

You, yourself must really dig women who smoke. Big turn off for me. Disgusting. 1*

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I married a smoker. It was like licking an ashtray when I kissed her. I was very glad when she quit.

Other than that, a cute story handled nicely. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a really cool story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Don’t get the pregnancy thing, but this is a hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous