The Price of Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look beautiful" I whispered.

"Thank you" mom answered with a smile. "You look delicious" she grinned.

I was a bit taken aback by her brazen response. Was she flirting with me? I wondered. OK, I thought, tonight I need to step up my game. Standing in line waiting for our tickets, I slipped my arm around her waist, instead of just holding her hand. I wanted to make a point to hold her closer to me. I didn't know whether to shit or scream for joy when I felt her press against my side.

Inside the theatre I made a beeline for the concession stand and let mom pick what she wanted. My figures from research hadn't been too far off. The fifteen dollars a ticket and the pop and popcorn brought the grand total to just about fifty bucks for a movie. God; how does a teenager afford this, I thought.

We found our seats and mom sat on my right, as we watched the previews the theatre began filling. Most of the audience was younger women with guys about my age. Pretty much all couples as I had chosen a chick flick drama I remembered mom mentioning just before Christmas break.

The fact that I did remember seemed to thrill her and she settled in closer next to me.

"I will say big boy" my mother chuckled. "You get points for paying attention and remembering. A woman likes that in a man."

"I always pay attention to you Claire" I whispered back.

"Of course you do, I am your..." she started to reply. I reached up and touched her lips with a finger.

"You are a beautiful, vibrant woman; and a man would be a fool to not pay attention to you" I finished for her.

"Mmmmm" mom murmured. "More points on the scorecard, well done" she smiled.

"I try" I half laughed. I leaned gently over and wrapped one arm around her shoulders as we watched the movie.

Honestly, I wasn't paying as much attention to the movie as I was to her. Every time she took a deep breath at some dramatic scene, her breasts swelled outward, and those two hard bumps would send another surge through my cock.

I was thankful for the dim light of the movie screen; I figured it would hide the thickening bulge in my own jeans from her roaming eyes. As a steamy scene unfolded, I slowly let my hand drift down her arm, until just the tips of my fingers brushed the sides of her full breasts. I felt her body tense for a brief moment and then relax as I made no move to shift my hand away.

The second time my fingers grazed those glorious mounds, mom turned and looked at me in the dim light.

"What?" I asked trying to feign innocence.

Mom looked into my eyes, then down at my hand, where she looked back up there was a distinct sparkle in the eyes.

"You can't fault a guy for trying to steal second base" I leaned down and whispered in her ear. My voice was a teasing soft sound in her ear.

"True" my mother softly whispered back, once again looking at my fingers pressed into the side of her breast. The fact she made no effort to remove that hand emboldened me to even more.

I gently squeezed the firm globe, feeling a shudder pass through my mothers' body next to mine. Fuck we were both getting turned on, I thought. Mom turned in her seat, her lips almost pressed against my ear. Her voice was hot against my skin when she spoke.

"If you're trying to hit a home run, you certainly have the right bat for it." Her voice dripped in my ear.

I froze as a wrench went through my gut. Oh my God my mother knew I had a hard on for her. Wait a minute, I thought. She knows I have a hard on, she just acknowledged it, and she doesn't seem to be offended.

As I tried to process that train of thought, mom shifted in her seat again, this time rising to her feet.

"I need the ladies room" she whispered down to me.

Before I could respond, she turned and started slipping past the row of people towards the end of the isle. Half bent forward, my eyes fixed on the globes of her ass in her tight jeans. Even in this lighting, it was easy to tell my mother had an ass to drool over.

When she reached the end, mom turned and looked back at me, then down at her butt. With a smirk she gave a small wiggle and then walked away. The damn little vixen was teasing me, I was shocked to realize. OK, two could play at this game. I slid over to her seat and rearranged the snacks and drinks. If she followed course and came back the same way, that now meant she would have to pass me to get to her seat.

In the pale light of the theatre I watched her slipping back down the aisle. She hesitated for a moment when she saw where I was now sitting, and then resumed her journey.

When she slipped past in front of me, I swear she stopped and hung both cheeks only inches from my face. I had the terrible urge to reach up and squeeze those fantastic cheeks.

I barely contained myself as she slid into her seat beside me. "Enjoy the view" her voice whispered to me in the dark.

"Who wouldn't" I could barely choke out. Then, calming my voice I looked at her and smiled. "Second base you know" I told her.

"No, not second base" I heard her say, as one of her hands reached out to grip mine. "Try third base" her throaty voice whispered.

As she spoke, I felt mom slip something soft and warm into my palm. Looking down, I was stunned to find her panties resting in my hand. As I curled the cloth in my fist, I could feel the moisture in the gusset against my fingers. I looked at her with wonder in my eyes.

"That's right, they are mine" her voice took on a slightly deeper tone. "And yes, they are wet."

Holy shit, my mother had just admitted she was hot for me; as hot as I was for her. I couldn't even tell you what the rest of the movie was about. My entire focus was on teasing her to a heightened state; the subtle brushes of my fingers along her breasts, or the gentle massaging of her jean covered thigh. At one point I held her hand in mine, pulling it into my own lap, as the back of her hand pushed against the firmness of my cock. I felt her shudder as she could feel the throbbing through the material

"You're a bad man Calvin." She whispered.

"Are you objecting...Claire" I said back.

"If I objected" mom said turning to look at me. "We wouldn't be still sitting here" there was a smolder to her eyes in the dim light I had never seen before.

By the time the credits rolled for the movie, I don't know who was more agitated; mom or me. She wasted no time taking me by the hand and leading me to the car. As I slipped into the drivers' seat, mom looked over at me.

"Take me home Calvin" her voice almost dripped with lust.

The ride home was in total silence, as both of us were mired in our own thoughts. By the time we stood in front of the door to the house, all I knew was I wanted this woman with every fiber of my being.

Mom unlocked the front door, and just before she turned the knob, she turned to face me, placing one hand on the jacket covering my chest. I could see the tinge of concern in her eyes.

"Are you sure about this Calvin" her voice trembled a little. "You started this, are you man enough to finish it?" she said softly.

I stared into my mothers' eyes; "Open the door Claire" I told her.

It only took a moment for both of us to slip inside and pull our coats free to hang them up. As my mother turned back to me, my eyes followed every curve of her body. I could feel the hunger in me grow at the sight. Hard nipples were now protruding straight out through the tight fabric of her turtleneck. The deep V between her thighs, knowing her panties rested secure in the pocket of my jeans. That once here jeans were out of the way, nothing stood in my way.

With a rumble I closed in on her. To hell with the bed or the couch, I thought. I wanted her here and now. My hands reached down and tugged at the button and zipper on her jeans. Her eyes grew wide as she suddenly realized what I intended, a soft mewling coming from her lips as I pressed her back against the cool wood of the door.

Bending down I shoved the jeans over her hips and down to her knees. Then with a jerk I brought them to her feet for her to step out of. This close, bent forward, I could smell the scent of her over heated sex in my nostrils.

"Calvin...Calvin" my mother moaned as I rose back up.

My lips crushed to hers, as I pressed into her; feeling the swell of her breasts press against my chest as I pushed her against the door. I felt her hand slip between our bodies, her fingers all but clawing at the top of my jeans.

Pulling her mouth free, mom almost growled at me.

"Get them off, NOW" she hissed.

She moaned as my eight inches of hard cock sprang into view. She reached down her hand, wrapping her slender fingers around the shaft.

"So fucking beautiful" she husked.

"Yes, you are" was the only reply I could think of. I flexed my knees as I felt her tug my cock closer.

"Mmmmm more points for your scorecard" my mother whispered. I slid forward as her hand tugged and guided me.

"Now time to use that bat baby" her voice trembled. I felt her drag the engorged head of my cock along her soaked lips. "Hit a perfect homerun" she husked.

As she nestled the head into the cleft of her lips, she nipped at my earlobe with her teeth. "Do it Calvin, fuck me. Fuck your mother" she moaned.

Two days of teasing and sexual innuendo's crested. With a grunt I slammed my hips forward and up in the same motion.

"FUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" mom screamed as I rammed in deep.

Only my second time having sex, both times with this same woman; and yet it was like night and day. Friday I couldn't see her face, or feel her body. She had made almost no sounds as she just mechanically fucked me.

Now, oh my God, the hottest and silkiest vise I had ever felt was wrapped around my cock as with a wet squelch I slid balls deep inside my mother. I watched in wonder as her head banged back against the front door that I had her pinned against. Her eyes rolling back as her mouth hung open

"Shit...SHIT...SHIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" mom screamed; her entire body convulsing against me.

I felt a swamp of wetness suddenly coat my cock and balls, and slowly drip to the floor at our feet as she shuddered through waves. Her hands slapped down onto my shoulders trying to support her shaking body, as her nails dug into my skin right through my shirt.

Jesus, I thought, my mother is cumming on my cock. One stroke and she is having a huge orgasm right here. It all clicked in my mind at that moment of sheer pleasure. It wasn't about the money, or even the time. Every strike was washed away by that single moment, that one chance to connect mind, body and soul with the right woman.

I pulled my hips back and slammed back home into her volcanic swamp, as my heavy balls swung between us. Mom was now past even screaming as she emitted only animal grunts and a kind of mewling sound as I pounded into her.

"Fucking...my...mother..." I grunted as I stroked in and out.

"Motherfucker...motherfucker" mom just babbled back. "Oh fuck...I'm going to cum again" she gasped.

I kept up the hammering pace, maybe it was youth, or maybe it was something else; like love. I watched her face start to contort as she climbed again.

"That's it mom, cum on your sons' cock" I grated to her.

"My son" she gasped back as her eyes suddenly popped open. Her stare locked with mine. "Oh fuck yes" she softly grunted.

I watched sheer wonder fill her eyes as I actually felt her belly flex against mine. For Claire it was the most gut wrenching orgasm of her entire life, and she felt frozen as it tore through her.

Her juices literally erupted around her son's buried cock, spraying his belly as she felt herself squirt for the first time in her life. Wave after wave rolled through her as Calvin continued to ram in and out, like some animal mating her.

"Please...please" she softly begged as her orgasm peaked.

"Please what mom" Calvin's voice was husky with his lust. "Say it mom" he goaded her.

"Oh God" Claire moaned. "Cum...please...give me..." she moaned.

"I'm not wearing a condom" Calvin said, the concern showing on his face.

Calvin felt his mother lifting her legs and then wrapping them around his waist. Her entire body was now suspended on his eight inches of hard cock as he shoved her body back harder into the door.

"Oh Jesus" Claire grunted, as she felt her weight settle downward, driving her son's cock deeper than she had ever felt. Her walls stretching beyond anything she could remember.

Calvin tried to pull his hips back as he felt that familiar roiling in his balls signal his own impending climax. Instead, he found his mother had locked her heels at his low back, holding him to her. Her arms snaked around his neck pulling his upper body in tighter to her.

"No" was all Claire could gasp out as she felt her son's movements.

"But mom...I'm going to..." Calvin stuttered.

"I know" Claire grunted back.

"Mom, I'm not wearing..." Calvin again tried.

"I KNOW" Claire hissed back. Calvin could feel her nails digging into his back through the shirt.

Calvin couldn't believe what was happening. His mother not only knew he was about to explode but she wanted him to...inside her.

"Mom...Claire...oh goddddddddddd" Calvin moaned as his body roared past the point of no return.

"Yes...yes...yes." Claire groaned as she felt that buried cock swelling inside her, stretching her tight walls even more. "Homerun...oh God baby...homerun" she rasped into his ear.

"Arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Calvin bellowed as his cock jerked deep inside his mother.

Friday seemed almost dirty now to Calvin. Mechanical and cold compared to today. To him, this was really losing his virginity, because it finally fulfilled all the perverted and twisted dreams he had jerked off to for how many years.

Claire felt her son shudder and then that wonderful heat filled her belly again. It had been two decades since she had felt this way with a man. There had been a few men since Calvin's father; few and far between. Friday she had almost lost control when she first slid down Calvin's cock, but she wanted him to understand the difference between wanting and needing.

Now, she surrendered herself completely as she felt one hot burst followed by a second flood into her clenching belly. She let out a gurgling noise as her body erupted again, meeting each hot spurt with a splash of her own.

Calvin felt her tight walls ripple a third time as his mother exploded on him. He dimly realized she was cumming with him but the intensity of his own orgasm overwhelmed everything. He ground into her as he pinned her sweating body against the door, trying to bury his seed as deep into her as he could.

As Claire felt her son begin to soften inside her, she slowly uncurled her legs from around him, trying to stand on shaky ground as she placed her feet back onto the floor. She felt warm puddles on the hardwood floor where her feet rested.

Calvin heard an obscene slurping sound as his mother slid off his cum drenched cock. He looked down between their bodies and watched as a thick white glob of his cream oozed from between her swollen lips and trickled down her thigh.

"I usually go to the third date" Claire gave a crooked smile as she tried to steady herself.

"I'll take you to dinner tomorrow" Calvin husked. "Then I'll eat YOU after."

"Oh Jesus" Claire shuddered at the intensity in her sons' voice.

Calvin watched as his mother gathered her jeans from the floor. She made no attempt to hide being half nude in front of him. He couldn't help the renewed surge of blood as she bent over, her firm ass jutting out at him. Then he stared as a trickle of white fluid seeped down her thigh. Jesus, he thought, I just came inside my own mother. What if she gets pregnant?

"Mom" his voice trembled slightly.

Claire turned and saw the direction of her sons' gaze. She smiled softly at him.

"Let me tell you three things" she told Calvin. "First, you were perfect. If you're bareback in a woman tell her when you are going to cum; you did that. That way it's her choice."

"Then...you wanted..." Calvin was filled with awe.

"Baby" Claire reached out and touched his cheek. "I knew you were going to cum, I could feel it. That's the second thing; if I had wanted you to pull out, I would have told you. I didn't" she smiled.

"What's the third thing? Calvin asked.

"I've been on birth control the last couple of years" Claire laughed. "It helps regulate my hormones for menopause"

Claire watched her sons' face; she could detect a sigh of relief, but was shocked to see a bit of disappointment cross his face. Could he really want to impregnate me, she wondered.

"I think it's time we went to bed" Claire told her son.

Calvin quietly followed her through the house and up the stairs. He could feel his cock hardening at the sight of those cheeks bouncing in front of him. He stopped in front of his bedroom door and watched as his mother's hips swayed further down the hall to her doorway. As he reached for the door knob, her voice cut him off.

"Calvin, where are you going" Claire called to her son.

"Uh, you said it was time for bed." He answered hesitantly.

"Oh Calvin" Claire sighed. "You only think of the economics from a man's perspective honey" she told him. Calvin looked confused as his nude mother stood in the hallway and lectured him.

"You just spent how much time and money; to bed a woman." Claire told her son. "Did it ever occur to you how much time and effort SHE put into it?" she asked softly. "Or that she has given you something that is very valuable to her...herself."

The truth of what his mother was saying sunk into Calvin, with a start he realized that he had indeed only looked at one side of things. Friday it had been about money, pure and simple. But today was a different matter.

Calvin walked down the hall until he stood in front of his mother. Her gaze dropped to his thickening cock, now standing almost erect, and their mixed cream still glistening on it.

"If it's a choice between renting and buying" he said as he turned the knob of his mothers' bedroom door. "I'll buy" he said in a husky voice.

"Good choice" Claire said as she sauntered into her bedroom. Standing beside the wide queen bed she turned and faced her son. "Because mommy is not for rent" She told him.

Calvin walked up to his nude mother; he could feel the fire rising in his belly again. Only this time he was in more control. Reaching out his hands, he gently shoved his mother back until she sprawled across the wide bed.

"That's it baby" Claire cooed up to her son. "You want to own it then you need to TAKE it." She husked.

Claire watched as Calvin slid onto the bed between her legs, spreading them open to him. She grew wide eyed as he began to lower his body; oh my God, she thought, he wouldn't eat me now. The thought he would feast on her pussy...filled with his own cum...sent a shudder through her body. No man had ever done that to her and for years it had been one of her hottest fantasies.

Now, spread wide open on her bed, she was about to have that fantasy brought to reality, by her son.

"OH Jesus baby" she whispered as his lips closed over her swollen pussy.

She heard the most obscene slurp as he pulled their mixed cum from deep inside her and into his mouth. She raised her head and watched as her son devoured her cum filled snatch. OH fuck, she moaned to herself, it's really happening.

When he pulled her already sensitive clit into his mouth, she clenched her eyes shut as a wave rolled through her. Her hands dropping down to curl her fingers in his hair as her hips hunched upward.

"Calvinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" Claire wailed as her body exploded.

As Calvin gripped her thrashing hips, he knew deep inside he owned this woman withering beneath him. The idea sent a chill down his spine.

As the aftershocks rippled through her, Claire felt Calvin sliding up her body. She could feel his steel hard cock slide along her inner thigh, homing in on her drenched sex. God the vigor of youth, she marveled.