The Price of Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire groaned as he teased her opening with his engorged head. Twice she arched her hips up to take him inside, each time he backed off.

"Oh God" she gasped. "Fuck me baby...please" she whimpered.

"Who owns you?" Calvin whispered down at his mother.

"You do, Oh God my son owns me" Claire gurgled in need. Reaching down she dug her nails into the cheeks of his ass.

Claire almost screamed as Calvin kept his hips poised above her. Why wasn't he fucking her already she almost begged him.

"I own you, and you own me" Calvin's voice brought Claire's eyes to his. She stared up at her son as he towered over her wanton body. "There will be no others, understood" his voice now deep and commanding."

"No others" Claire panted. "Just you, oh God pleaseeeee" she whimpered again.

Calvin eased his weight downward, hearing that hot wet sucking sound as his thick swollen cock head slipped inside his mother.

"Oh Godddddddddddd" Claire could only moan as she ached for all of him. "More...please...more" she groaned.

"You will stop your birth control" his voice hitting home.

Claire's eyes stared in wonder up at her son. Dear God, he was serious, she realized. Then, her eyes rolled back as he sank inch after inch into her.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Claire screamed as she felt her walls stretching to meet her sons' thick cock.

She had no doubt he meant every word, and the mere thought he wanted her to be fertile sent a bolt through her body. She felt his heavy balls rest against her ass crack as he settled his full length inside her. Balls so full of hot virile seed, it made her shudder.

"Oh God Calvin" Claire babbled as her nails raked down his bare back. "Love you...oh God I love you" she gasped.

Calvin rose up on his arms, staring down at his mother. Pulling back his hips, he held poised with just the head of his cock lodged inside her.

"Then marry me" he husked down at her. With a huge lunge he drove down with all his strength, slamming his entire length deep inside his mothers' trembling body.

"Nnnnahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Claire screamed as lights exploded behind her eyes; the fire raging in her belly exploding into an inferno.

Even as her orgasm tore through her, Claire dimly wondered how Calvin was going to make that work; but she had not a single doubt her son would find a way. She lay limp on the bed as Calvin pounded down into her over and over, while a river of her own cum soaked into the sheets beneath her ass.

She could feel his cock swelling deep inside her belly; she knew he wouldn't last long either. Reaching up her hands, she gripped the sides of his face, pulling him down to her lips.

"Cum in me my husband" she grunted.

"MOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" Calvin roared as his cock jerked inside her. That heat filling her belly once again.

Claire moaned as she felt Calvin deposit his hot seed inside her quivering pussy. Deposit, she thought, how fitting, her son was making a deposit on owning her; and she planned on a lot more deposits from him in the future.

EPILOGUE******Five months later.

"Have you ever heard of TCO?" Claire heard Calvin's voice as he exited the small hotel bathroom.

"No, what's TCO?" Claire asked as she turned from the bed to watch her son exit the bathroom and walk nude out into the hotel room.

"One of the things I learned earning this" Calvin laughed. He tapped the college diploma that rested on the small desk as he walked towards the bed.

"OK smart ass, so tell me." Claire couldn't help the tingle between her thighs as she watched his cock swing freely as Calvin walked to the bed.

"Total Cost of Ownership" Calvin murmured as he slowly crawled onto the bed between his mothers' thighs. "It means there is more to owning than just buying" he stared down into his mothers' eyes.

"Such as," Claire gasped when she felt the head of his cock wedge between her already cum soaked lips.

Jesus, he had just fucked the living shit out of her less than an hour ago. It never ceased to amaze her, his desire for her. She reached up and gripped his biceps. Her eyes caught the glint of silver on her left hand.

It had been so simple it had been almost ridiculous. Calvin had graduated from UNLV on Saturday, and two days later they had walked into a small Vegas chapel, photo copied their driver's licenses, and walked out a married couple.

"Maintenance and upkeep" Calvin whispered as he began to slide back into his mother.

"Oh baby" Claire gasped as the wonderful sense of fullness swept over her again. "I am very high maintenance" she whispered.

Calvin began slow and deep strokes as his cock filled his mother again and again. He could feel her tight walls gripping him with each stroke; the heat of their mixed cream oozing out around his shaft.

"Other hidden...oh fuck...costs..." Calvin grunted as he drove deeper into his mother.

Claire stared up at her son. "Are you willing to increase your financial liability?" she moaned.

"I prefer to think of it as an investment in ownership" Calvin huffed.

"Are you going to 'invest' in me?" Claire whispered.

"I'm going to make a deposit, right now" Calvin grunted.

"Oh fuck" Claire groaned as she felt her belly once again filled with hot seed; her now fertile belly, happily accepting the hot seed pumping into her.

"I love you...Mrs. Dixon." Calvin grunted as his balls emptied into his mothers' waiting womb.

"I love you, my son...and husband" Claire moaned as her body gently convulsed under him.