The Price of Sharing Fantasies

Story Info
Sharing fantasies are fun but then it's time to act.
4.6k words
4.08
3.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People never know what kind of mischief awaits them until it's already upon them, and that was the tagline for my life. Somehow, I was living large, but not all that in charge. How long could it last?

As crazy as the stories I will share sound, I can assure you that they are all true. Only the names are changed to protect people's privacy and dignity.

Have you ever met someone so unbelievably hot that you'd do anything to go out with them? The answer to your question is a big yes. The story I'm telling you happened during a time of self-discovery and slightly before the internet wound up in everyone's pocket.

In 97, I was about to completely lose my mind as I found myself chasing after a woman that didn't make sense. She was older, edgier, smarter, and sexier than any woman my age. Twenty-year age differences don't matter when women defy the ravages of time.

Susanne looked like she was barely thirty. She had a body that was more believably manufactured than worked on. She stood a whopping 5'1", had blonde hair that she wore in a cute and curly style, eyes as green as emeralds, and a tan from top to bottom. With an incredible ass put together from years of squats and 34 D-Cup boobs that on her tiny frame were impossible not to notice, it was amazing she was single.

Sue being single was by choice. She was independently wealthy, a businesswoman, and she had "special" tastes as she described them. One of those tastes was young men, at the time, specifically me.

I'm David, by the way, and at the time I was barely 25. I stood nearly 6'4'' tall, weighed about 220, and was muscularly built, with brown hair, brown eyes, and the start of a bodybuilder's body.

I met Sue while surveying a prospective client. We hit it off because she had an attitude that was playful but feisty. After hinting at things for a couple of months, Sue finally hit me with a dinner invitation. I was excited.

Dinner was at her place, a large one-story a few miles from town. She didn't do it justice. The place was fabulous. She was sitting on enough space to have built three or four houses. The driveway from the road to her house was at least a half mile long.

After Sue showed me around, we ate dinner and she opened up a nice bottle of wine. We each had a glass before she asked if I'd like to sit on the porch with her. As she swayed by me, another bottle and her glass in hand, I eagerly followed.

"So, what do you think of me' casa?" she asked.

Looking around, it was gorgeous. She was a lucky woman. I asked how she came into such luck and she told me that she'd been aggressive with some investments, had a couple of start-ups, and didn't need to work at Hinkley's but enjoyed the work.

"So how is it that such a successful, beautiful, intelligent woman is single?"

Sue smiled, "That's the million dollar question."

"Well," I asked her. "Want to let me in on the secret?"

Sue told me that most men find her crazy, and the rest couldn't keep up with her or her particular tastes and quirks. Men her age were either too uptight, slowing down, or weren't playful anymore.

"Oh, come on," I laughed. "You can't be that rough on the fellows."

"I can be demanding, a little domineering even, but life's short so why not be me?"

I saw her point. Sue was being Sue, and the rest of the world be dammed if they didn't like it that way. It did make me curious, what sort of things had scared other men away.

"So, what did you do to run the rest of the boys off?"

Sue smiled, putting a finger between her teeth. She was pondering something mischievous, and that was fine. I could handle anything, or so I told myself.

"I don't know if I should tell you," she smiled. "You might get spooked."

"Nothing shocks me," I lied. Some things shock me, and some would over the next several years. That's a different story. When I said the words, Sue sat up straight, put her wine glass on the small table between us, and asked...

"What if I told you that I want to see that bod of yours, right now?"

"Really, that scared off other guys, you telling them what you think?"

She giggled. "No, hun, I actually wanted them to strip for me, right then and there. They wouldn't play along."

"Huh, I wonder why?"

"It's not like there was that much of a chance of getting arrested or in trouble. It was mostly for fun, to excite things."

"I still don't think I'd get scared off," I told her, admittedly intrigued by what she'd said.

"O.K., then do it."

Why, I didn't know, other than it sounded sexy. But without hesitation, I stood up, kicked off my shoes, took off my polo shirt, and slid my jeans down. When I folded them up and put them on a ledge, Sue looked disappointed.

Looking around, there was no risk unless someone came flying up the driveway at warp speed. What the hell, I thought as I put my thumbs inside the waistband and pulled my boxers down to my ankles.

"Oooh, you are a good boy!" she exclaimed, a big smile on her face as she clapped. "Will you stay that way for me?"

"You mean, for the rest of our date?"

"Yes, silly, for the rest of our date."

So, I did. I stayed nude while finishing our date, which lasted well into the morning. Sue showed me the rest of her place, which included a wide open space before the fence line. She insisted on holding hands as we walked around the grounds, occasionally clinging tightly to me. It was weird at first, but after a while, I began to get comfortable this way.

"So, in my dream fantasy, I have made a ton of money, have an incredible place, my own businesses, and there's just one thing missing," she told me.

"What's that?"

"This, everyday."

"I suppose I could be convinced to come stroll around here holding hands with you everyday," I told her, hoping she was going to help take care of the raging erection she'd caused.

"What if I invited you to stay here, in this incredible place with me, but there was a catch," she asked.

"Um, what about a second date?"

"Why bother waiting, I've had my eye on you for two months, and so far, you're the first guy not to freak out when I tell you what I want," she admitted.

"What's the catch?" I asked her.

"Three things. One, you don't try to change or judge me. Two, I'm going to be the Games Master, and you have to play my games. Three, whenever you are home, you're going to be restricted to wearing shoes or sandals, and nothing else," she explained.

"Alright," I wondered, "What's in it for me, besides you?"

"I will introduce you to a life you can't imagine, fantasies you've never known you had,,and pleasures beyond belief. All you have to do is say yes," she told me, slipping the little black dress off her shoulders as she stood in front of me.

My new life started with a yes and the most fantastic blowjob. From there on out, I was the center of her attention. It wasn't all about her, however. She did cater to my fantasies, and in ways that I wouldn't have thought possible.

One fantasy in particular, having always been a bit of an exhibitionist, was to be naked in front of strangers. I'd told her that I'd fantasized about being a nude servant at someone's house. We'd toyed with the possibilities, but there was part of me that admitted it would be exciting to do it for someone I didn't know, like a novelty business.

"Oooh, I love it when you're a bad boy," she gleefully responded with an excited smile.

It was about six months into my new life when she mentioned my fantasy again. I was surprised when she brought it up, and equally surprised when she told me it might be possible.

"I mentioned it to a friend of mine, and after showing some pictures of you, the opportunity is there for the taking if you're really game."

"Hell yes," I told her, a surge of excitement traveling through my body.

"Good," she said. "So, here's what I've arranged."

The next day I had to wear sandals, a pair of gym or running shorts, and a tee shirt. When it was time to leave, Sue told me she had some shopping to do and was going to have lunch with a friend in a town about an hour from home. She explained that she'd be dropping me off and there'd be a note at the front door when we got there. She said if I was game, all I had to do was follow the instructions on the note and I would enjoy five or so hours of fun like I had never imagined.

I was a bundle of nerves and excited energy the entire way there, particularly as Sue would occasionally reach over and rub my crotch. When we got to the house I was nervous as it was on a moderately busy street at noon on a Sunday. The houses were very close together judging by the sides and the front. I sat there in the car, pumping up my courage to go for it, when Sue said, "Come on, don't chicken out. I didn't chicken out when you dared me to get crazy with that stripper a couple of months ago."

"You're right," I told her. "And I've thought about doing this for a long time."

"Exactly," she smiled.

I got out and nervously walked the twenty or so feet to the front steps. When I got to the door it was just like she had said. There was a note with my name on it.

Unfolding the note, I read it to myself. Holy crap, I thought. It read:

"David, before you press the button or knock, I want you to to take the brown paper bag off the chair to your side, remove your clothing, and give it to Sue. Then you may come back to the door and ring the bell."

I looked at Sue who had a mischievous grin on her face. She yelled, "Don't be shy now."

Looking around and examining the area, I opened the bag, removed my shirt, and put it inside. I checked the area again, not wanting to get into trouble for what was a little harmless fun, and slipped my shorts off. I put them into the bag and hustled them down to Sue's Mustang.

"Have fun big guy," she laughed as she pulled away.

I hustled up the stairs and onto the porch, my heart racing a mile a minute. Ringing the doorbell, I noticed Sue stopped on the side of the road. She was waiting to make sure I got inside, or so I thought.

I heard the lock on the door being turned and when the door opened there was a woman in her late 40s standing there. She looked me up and down and smiled as she came out onto the porch.

"I'm David," I stuttered.

"Trish. And Sue was right, you are a fun one. Have fun."

With that, she yelled into the house, "D! You're entertainment is here."

Trish, as it turns out, scurried to Sue's car and jumped in. As the girls drove slowly to the stop sign on the corner, I heard someone at the door.

"You must be David," he said. "I'm Don."

The sense of dread I felt didn't override my clear need to get inside. Sue had my clothes, my cell phone, and my wallet. I was left standing there with only a pair of sandals and the watch on my wrist.

I stepped inside and Don and I shook hands. He told me how Sue and he had been friends for a long time and that Sue had shared this idea with him and their friend Trish over drinks. As I stood there, nervously, Don looked me over and then told me to do a little turn for him. When I did, he commented on his approval.

"Very nice. So, you're my house person for the day. I do have some things lined up for you to do, but first, I prefer my employees be punctual and you were five minutes late," he told me.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't driving, if you can believe that."

"Well, I could do one of two things. I could dismiss you and send you on your way, or have you bend over the table right there," he said, pointing to a dinette nearby.

"Seriously?"

Don pointed out that the agreed time was noon. Then he reminded me of the obvious, Sue was gone for the day and I was in a strange town without a stitch of clothing. That was all it took for me to go along with the idea of taking my punishment. I walked over to the table and bent over.

Thwack! Don stood behind me and spanked my ass. The stinging sensation shot a jolt through me. I was both surprised and excited by the smack. As he continued, Don spanked me again and then rubbed the area where his hand left a mark. After the tenth time, I noticed that I was getting turned on by this.

"Alright, now that's done with, don't be late next time," he told me.

"Yes sir," I replied, thinking to myself, next time?

The first task of the day was to make lunch. The request was sandwiches, a dill pickle, and chips on the side. I made two glasses of lemonade and set things out on the coffee table in the living room.

Sitting there, talking about how I'd fantasized about ending up clothless for a stranger, Don admitted he wondered if I'd follow through. Sue and he had come up with the extra challenge, giving her my clothes before she left.

"So, you're here until your woman gets back. That's plenty of time to get my rugs vacuumed, dishes done, house dusted and watch the game."

After lunch, I collected the throw rugs and put them next to the back door as instructed. I ran the vacuum around the entire bottom floor before dusting and doing the dishes. When I was done, Don brought me a wrap-around to put on.

"What's this for?"

"To cover the goods when you go outside and shake the throws," he told me.

Top to bottom, the thing was only six inches deep. I looked at him as I put it on, trying to cover my cock and balls, and realizing as it was positioned it wasn't going to cover my ass.

"Don't worry, my neighbors won't be home for a while," he said.

I picked up his rugs and took them to the bottom of his back stairs. I shook them out and beat them to get any excess dust out. When I was done, still standing outside, Don was enjoying the show. He commented on how comfortable I was.

"You were right, there's really nobody around."

"Well, come on inside."

I went back inside and before the door was even closed Don pulled the wraparound from my waist. I put the rugs back where they were and Don invited me to have a seat again. It was only a little after two, all the chores were done, and Don mentioned the game would be starting soon. He flipped on the television and we sat talking for a while.

"So, how's the experience so far? Are you comfortable?"

I told him I was, which wasn't far from the truth. When I admitted I was comfortable, Don slid a little closer, reaching out and pinching my nipple. My nipple instantly hardened and my cock involuntarily jerked, something that didn't go unnoticed.

"Somebody liked that," he chuckled.

"I guess," I sighed.

"So, this whole thing, you like having the attention on you, don't you?"

"You could say that," I replied.

"Good," he said. "The attention is definitely on you today. As long as you're enjoying it."

"I am," I admitted.

Don's phone rang and he went to answer it. I barely heard any of the discussion, other than when he said, "I'll see you soon."

When he came back into his living room, he stood in front of me, reached down, and wrapped his hand around my cock. As much as it shocked me, I was more surprised that I didn't pull away. The past couple of hours told me it was possible, and I hadn't decided what to do if it happened.

"Don't worry," he said, "Sue told me it was alright."

What had she told him was alright? Was this part of her plan? Is this what I got for sharing my fantasy with her? I'd never intended a sexual aspect of this adventure, much less with a guy. Yet, here I was, letting this guy stroke my member. His hand slid up and down, gently massaging my stiffening cock, until I was pretty revved up.

"Naked in front of strangers, letting my touch you, and you're enjoying it. How excited would you be like this in a room full of people?"

The thought added to the excitement. Had there been a room full of people when I got there they'd have all watched me doing his chores, making lunch, and gotten an eyeful. I was almost glad that hadn't been the fantasy. The thoughts were stopped short when Don stood up and slid down his gym shorts.

"Go ahead," he told me. "This was specifically on the list of things Sue told me to try with you."

Holy crap, I thought. She'd set this up to be an experience with a man. How could she be interested in me sucking a man's cock?

Don stood there, his cock in his hand as he stroked it, the large head just inches from my face. Before I knew what I was doing, I wrapped my hand around the shaft and stroked it a couple of times. I ran my tongue across my lips and parted them, taking the head of his cock in my mouth.

"Take your time," Don instructed.

I took Don about halfway into my mouth before sliding him out across my lips. I lifted him and ran my tongue up his shaft from the base to the tip, getting him nice and wet. I was equal parts irked at myself for getting so into what I was doing and excited by what was happening.

When the doorbell rang I stopped and Don smiled. He yelled for just a minute, fixed himself, and then told me that part of a house servant's job was answering the door. I sat, hesitantly, as I began to wonder what I'd gotten myself into.

"Don't be shy. We thought that if you were excited by one stranger getting to see all this, you might enjoy it more if I invited a few friends."

I wiped off my face, stood up, and walked to the door. Don assured me it was safe to open. Opening the door to his guests, I told the three fellows to come on in. Each walked in with a grin on their face. One, named Steven, commented on how it was going to be a hell of a game to watch as he walked by, running his hand down my chest.

"So, it really happened. A naked servant for the day. You lucky cuss," another one of the guys commented as Don got high fives from his bros.

As I was about to close the door another fella came walking up the front porch. His name was Rick. He walked in, asking the crowd about the "entertainment."

I closed the door and walked back into the living room. Don put his arm around me and introduced me to the guys. There was Rick, Steven, Roger, Jeffrey, and Scotty. Altogether, there were now six clothed men there and me without clothes or an escape.

I served the fellas drinks, brought out some snacks, and thought that was going to be the end of things now that there was a crowd. Don motioned for me to come sit next to him. I took a seat between him and Steven and sipped off a beer.

"So, you've had a good day," Rick commented.

"It's definitely been fun so far," admitted Don. "His old lady left him here for me and took everything but his sandals."

"You'll have to thank her," Roger suggested.

"Well, don't mind us. You keep enjoying yourself," Scotty told him. "I know I would be taking full advantage of a naked servant."

"You know, I think I will," Don told the guys, standing up in front of me again and dropping his pants.

I went back to work pleasuring my new friend and was giving my first "public" blow job. Don started to show off for his friends a little and took his cock out of my mouth and rubbed it around my face. I was getting turned on being used by the master of the house in such a way I didn't even care that it was a man's cock I was sucking.

When Don let me have him back again I took my time running my tongue up and down his length, up each side, and around the head before taking him in my mouth again. I was stroking his cock as I sucked him into my mouth when I felt Scotty grab my hand and wrap it around his member. I guess I sort of figured it might go that way, so I went with the idea that you only live once, and since I was surprisingly having fun I started stroking Scotty's 9-inch prick at the same time I was sucking Don.

Don began to moan and tense up. He looked down at me and asked, "In your mouth or on your face."

I wasn't ready to have cum in my mouth. I told him on my face and he started to jerk his dick in my direction until he shot three loads across my mouth, cheeks, and nose. With that, Scotty immediately got up in his place, and I noticed that the other four were standing up and dropping their pants.

12