The Price of Sharing Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don took me by the hand and put me in the center of the room. The guys surrounded me and I found myself with one of them in my mouth and one in each hand. I would suck one for a while and alternate, feeding off the attention of the people in the room. As one would finish, cumming on my face, another would immediately be in front of me.

When it got down to Scotty being the last one, I was lost in a sexual trance. Scotty told me he was going to cum and started to stroke his cock at me.

"Open your mouth!"

Why I took the order so easily I didn't know, but I opened my mouth as I stayed there, on my knees, stroking my tool. Scotty shot gusher-sized loads into my mouth, filling me up until it ran down my chin onto my chest, and down to my thighs.

"Kudos," said the guys.

The guys all opted to keep their pants off for the rest of the day. During the game, they would look over at me and summon me to crawl over to them. One by one I worked my way around the room until I'd sucked each of them twice.

When it got close to five, Don suggested I go clean up a bit before Sue got back. I took a quick shower while everybody but Don, Rick, and Scotty left. When I came down the guys were sitting around watching the game. I grabbed a beer and sat to wait for Sue.

When the doorbell rang, Don looked at me. The guys all wondered if they should cover up until Don told them not to worry.

I opened up the door and Sue came in. She looked around the room, seeing the other two guys, and asked if I'd had fun.

"It's been an experience."

"I bet," she laughed.

Sue went in and Don and Sue hugged. She knew Scotty and Rick, but that's all I could gather from their familiarity.

"You just missed the others. Half the party's already left," he told her.

"That's alright. So, was David a good boy?"

"Yes he was," Don exclaimed. "He was good to all of us, twice!"

"No, I can't believe that. All of you? I'm having a hard time believing even one."

"No, really," said Scotty. "Sucks dick almost as good as you do."

"Well, this I have to see," said Sue.

Don stood up stroked himself as Scotty and Rick both ran over to where I was sitting. Don put his cock in my mouth as Scotty and Rick wrapped my hands around their rapidly hardening cocks again. Don began to fuck my face as I stroked Scotty and Rick. Each time Don would pull out, Scotty would put his dick back in my mouth. Rick didn't have as much staying power as the other two and shot a wad across the side of my face.

Don turned and sat back on the couch, pulling my head into his lap. He told Sue to come get a closer look, which she did. As I bobbed my head up on down on his shaft, feeling the head hit the back of my throat, I felt Sue's hands on my head pushing me down further.

"This is so fucking hot," she commented, taking her tits out and playing with them.

Sue reached down and grabbed my shaft, stroking it gently. She whispered in my ear how excited she was to see me sucking dick.

Sue stood up and dropped her dress. She turned around and bent over the couch.

"Alright Donnie boy, you've had enough of him."

Don pushed my head off and made his way around behind Sue. By the sounds of her moans she was wet enough he slid right in. Scotty sat in front of me and put his cock in my face. I lowered my mouth over him and began stroking him. My jaws were getting tired. Sue scooted herself closer and she pushed my face off Scotty just in time for him to shoot a load across both of our faces.

Sue kissed me deeply. "This wasn't your fantasy baby, it was mine."

Sue got up, put her dress on, and thanked Don for the help. He told her to bring me back anytime. She promised she'd drop me off from time to time, whenever she was in town for a while.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked.

"Oh, you've got plenty of those at home. I donated the ones you wore here to Goodwill," she told me, taking me by the hand and dragging me out into the dark and to her car.

It was only an hour's drive home.

12