All Comments on 'The Price of Temptation'

by FreddieTheCamel

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

I dont understand why this is in LW, assuming the hippy feminazi was telling the old hag the truth and she never planned to fuck this should be in non erotic as there is no sex

Assuming the feminazi was a liar as most are this still should be in non erotic as there is no sex, she is not married, she is not cheating on a non existent husband, and neither is the man or his wife

wrong category loses you stars

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

This isn't about a married woman...Just about a single controling woman who desires a controling married man...the wife is just a pawn in all the strugle...In the end both should be losers, but no...So this doesn't belong here...2*

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

I may just be slow but this story confused me. What was the point?

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 3 years ago

Interesting! An honest to god plot and very well written and credible. 5 stars

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Just nothing

Nothing at all here about a loving wife, and really nothing at all of interest in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I did not...

... get the point of the story. Who was right who was wrong? What happened to the couple? What is the answer? It had a good plot but it was never developed. In the end nothing happened. = **

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Way too subtle and sophisticated for Loving Wives.

Should have been under Non-Erotic. This story was 5% lust and 95% intellect. Well done. You not only outed the Feminist Dogma, but you spot lighted the leftist psychobabble that dominates academia and the popular media cesspool.

We have to accept that Beryl is slow witted, and that Ursula is trained and experienced at using a good person's virtue to deceive them. Why do you think so many Trump voters are staring at the election results refusing to believe the fraud and manipulation playing out before their eyes? Beryl WANTED to believe Ursula, and Ursula gave her a plausible excuse to hide her complete intention and commitment to fuck her client's husband till he was blind.

Ursula couldn't give a fuck about Sally, her marriage, or her well being as a female human being. Sally is just one of the few who got away. Ursula has bigger fish to fry, and is playing the long game. Or so she thinks.

Men age like wine, women age like cheese. By the time Ursula is Beryl's age she will have had several more sex partners (there won't be any love) and at least one obligatory abortion. She will be as ugly on the outside as she is now on the inside, with equal parts of anger, despair, and desperation. She will count coup by how many marriages she scuttled, and how many women she turned into man haters. When she is cremated after death there won't be any ashes, because there will be no substance left.

Why do you think your story is garnering so few comments and such a low score? Those who deny it can't understand it, and those who get it can't accept it. You struck the Leftists right in their souls, and they can't forgive you for piercing a part of humanity they deny exists.

Simply amazing. Thanks for the effort.

KoxokKoxokover 3 years ago

If Ursula has all the answers and is always right, why is she unhappy and alone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No matter what

the piece of shit Trump is now in the latrine of the history and it is good so!

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
So Ursula was right

Jeff Price _was_ a manipulative bastard and his behavior is a toxic presence in Sally's life. I imagine what set him off was the "joke" Ursula made about taking his wife's name. He was very perceptive and clever; but then manipulative personalities are.

Freddie has a penchant for tension filled dialogue.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Really well done but probably fires synapses the BTB crowd isn’t used to.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 2 years ago

This was a good story that didn’t score well, but not for the reason offered by Anon: “ Why do you think your story is garnering so few comments and such a low score? Those who deny it can't understand it, and those who get it can't accept it. You struck the Leftists right in their souls, and they can't forgive you for piercing a part of humanity they deny exists.” It might be that the reason the story is not rating well is that some or perhaps even many folks feel that it is not finished. On one level, I recognize that “this is life.” On the other hand we read big fat paperbacks because we want alternatives to “the way things are…” Perhaps this is a dry run for the new story you have started about “marriage equality” so I will be interested to see if it also involves a therapist!

It might shock some to consider the possibility that human desire can muck with long held beliefs. Folks with racist beliefs fall in love with people with the “wrong” skin colour. Who would think it possible? Rightists fall for leftists. Randian acolytes enjoy shared intimacy with comrades communists. Viva the difference!

So, back to the story. It is not finished. There is no way that MR. Price is going to be happy with this outcome on any number of levels. An easily manipulated wife? And for what purpose? So he can cut off his nose to spite his own face? OK, even if you buy that premise which needs some justification by the way, the masterful way he set things up appears to work against the story set up. His wife is on him about housework and he can’t do better than have her go to therapy to deal with the situation? It is the UNEXPLAINED incongruity of it that is a turn-off, at least for me. Perhaps the new story will do a better job. The Yonder World had a triangle, so perhaps the new story will as well…

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

My first thought- too clever by half, then I realized that none of what happened in the hotel room, words or actions, fit Ursula's little story to Beryl about making sure the wife knew what was going on. No, she lied, thus forfeiting her stance as a strong and independently minded feminist. She got 'played', which I don't think was the author's intention at all. Nonetheless.......

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

NVDiceGuy take your balls out of your wife's purse. If being a SIMP/Beta is all you are live with that reality but don't try and put down the BTB crowd because you can't keep the bull's out of your home.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No matter what

Hopefully latrine boy stays where he belongs.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 2 years ago
Had to read this one twice

First, it fits LW as Sally turned out to be a loving wife. Second, the point of the story is unusually subtle for LW. Once you get it, the sarcasm is overpowering. Third, nice pun in the story title.

PS surprised she drove a Clio instead of the dreaded Prius!

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

That was an interesting story. 5 stars. The Clio was over emphasized, however.

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 2 years ago

An often-mentioned dilemma involves holding two opposed thoughts in your mind at the same time. This brilliant story not only alludes to it, but also causes it. First rate, mate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddieTheCamel@FreddieTheCamel
I write both professionally and for fun. The stories and essays I post on this site are for fun. I've also taken the first steps to self-publishing under the name Freddie T Camel, although more as an experiment than an ambition. I want to write stories that have emotional res...

SIMILAR Stories