The Pride of a Slave

Story Info
To serve is divine.
1.1k words
4.78
4.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, pet." Inhale. I shiver. His soft rumble tingles my spine as I lean into His touch, purring softly at His feet. I can almost hear His smile as He runs His long fingers through my silky curls. I bite my lip taking in Master's silent hint. My cheeks warm and my pussy throbs. Master loves playing with my hair. Your hair is your crown, kitten, a crown I love to adorn. The memory is quick and makes me whimper. I clench my thighs tight.

Feeling His fingers tighten in my hair, I gasp. My head is tilted back until I'm gazing into the endless ocean of Master's eyes and feel the rise and fall of my chest as my breath quickens, nipples pebbling as my bare throat is provided for Him. I lick my lips and watch as His eyes fasten on my mouth and nibble my bottom lip. My lips part as His free hand circles my throat. His pressure fills my senses as my breath is slowly restricted until the barest of breaths are provided for me in His grasp. I drop my head backwards in His lap, surrendering to His control.

A shallow breath. "May I serve you, Master?" A pregnant pause from Him allows my breaths to fill the space between us. Growing dizzy, light-headed, my body sinks more heavily to my knees at Master's feet, the world seems to fall from my shoulders, and that wonderful floating feeling that only Master provides envelopes my mind, my body. The very fiber of my being thrums within His tight control.

"I almost thought I'd need to spell it out for you, pet." Master's grip flexes around my throat. If I weren't already flushed with need, my very desire a puddle beneath me, I would've blushed.

Master's grip leaves me. I almost feel bereft from the cold, but breathe in deep instead, filling my lungs with the precious air Master allows me and face Him on my hands and knees. I kneel between His feet and stroke Him through His pants, gripping His cock firmly and stroke Him up and down. Mewling, I press my cheek against Him and nuzzle His hardness, salivating, needing Master in my mouth and throat. I can already taste Him on my tongue.

"Hush, pet."

His words have me pause. I sit back on my heels and watch intently as Master reaches down to free Himself, His cock jutting out, an angry red and throbbing. I spot a growing clear pearl at the tip, and lick my lips, whimpering and wriggling my hips from side to side, silently pleading with Master for a taste. Just a tiny taste.

"Patience." His tone is firm, but I can still hear the laughter in it. I'm almost panting watching Master's hand circle His girth in a tight grip, milking Himself of pre-cum. My greedy cunt pulses in need. I'm torn between licking His palm clean and pressing my cheek and hair into it. I almost can't stand it as He presents His hand for me, slick with pre-cum. Master's earlier grip in my hair still tingles, and without thought I press my cheek to His palm, turning my head to rub my hair in it, cleaning Master's hand. Adorned.

"Good girl. Good girl." I purr happily as He pats my head, feeling much like a puppy. A pet. His pet. Gasping once more as His grip tightens in my hair. "Go on, little one." I need no further prompt. Swallowing my saliva, my throat just as greedy as my aching pussy, I devour Master's cock, nearly cumming as I swallow Him down my throat, humming with pleasure around Him. Burying my nose in His groin, swallowing, massaging His turgid shaft with my throat. Up, down, up down. My lips are sealed around Him, and I nuzzle my nose into His belly as my lips press to the base of Him, my tongue laps the underside of His length as I open wider, stretching my tongue, lapping at Master's balls as my own air is cut off willingly.

Master's hand is buried in my hair again, His tight hold painfully tugs at my roots, yet the steady pressure at the back of my head is my only sign. I suck in one last deep breath and relax my jaw, just as Master fucks my mouth-hole for His pleasure. I gag, choke, gurgle. Drool leaks out the sides of my mouth and dribbles down my chin. I watch in fascination as His cock shines, coated in my saliva, a humble lubricant as He stretches and stuffs my throat over and over. Tears stream down my cheeks, but still, my eyes are focused on Master as He uses me. I'm pinned in place by His dark gaze as He's scalding me deep in my core with just one look.

My thighs are soaked and trembling. My belly twisting, burning with need. I can cum from His use so easily. It's shameful how I struggle to hold my orgasm at bay, and yet, this is how I'm most fulfilled, serving my Master, pleasing Him.

I yelp as Master yanks me off His cock, my scalp stinging and to my shame, my cunt leaks heavily as my belly coils tight again. I cough and gasp for precious air. I'm unsure if I'm gasping for air to breathe or from pleasure or shock. Eyes wide and trained on Master as He strokes His cock angrily, the once red cock now bulging with veins and nearly purple. Up and down, His hand squeezes. I watch as His face twists, jaw clenched tight. His roar pierces my ears as He pulls His shaft towards His belly and chest. Master's cum coats His belly and chest in thick spurts. His hand pumps until He milks every drop from His taut balls. I watch the rise and fall of His cum-coated chest as He falls back. I want to lick Him clean.

"May I clean you, Master?" My eyes flicker from His belly to His chest, to His still-heated gaze. A smile tugs at the corner of His lips as He gives me a barely perceptible nod. "You do always know how to please, don't you, my little pet?"

Mewling my thanks, I nuzzle my nose into His cum-covered skin, lapping gently at His cum. I purr as Master's taste explodes on my tongue and whimper struggling again to hold back another orgasm. Turning quickly, focusing my gaze on His, I wrap my long, silky curls around His cock, wiping Him clean with my hair from His balls to His belly, then chest. Stopping only once my hair is coated in Master's essence, I compile my slick hair into a sticky messy bun and lick my fingers clean and any trace of cum left on His body that my hair did not pick up.

"Always pleasing me, hm?" A smile spreads across my face. Laying my head in Master's lap and sighing as His fingers pet my hair, a strange combination of sticky and silky, I close my eyes, happy and fulfilled on my knees at Master's feet.

To serve is divine.