The Priest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Father we ... we appreciate and need your help."

"Of course, well let's continue with some questions interspersed with some sexual education for the two of you. Now Alex sit up and be honest with both of us..."

As he talks his hand slides down my face, I know Megan can't see what's happening. I feel a chill up my spine as his rough hand slides down my neck and cups my pectoral muscle and slowly his fingers slide inward as I feel him give my nipple a pinch.

"Ok?" He finishes right as I startle and let out a whimper.

I blush as he steps away Megan tilts her head giving me an odd expression as I just nod and let out a breathy answer.

"Yes ok Father I will."

"Good son good...well Megan answered a lot so now it is your turn."

I nod and glance at Megan trying to give her a reassuring smile.

"OK then son how often do you orgasm or jerk off to pornography a week outside the 1 or 2 times you have sex with Megan?"

I am sure I turned redder than a beet as my jaw slung open and my palms got sweaty.

"What...excuse...I umm..." I look at Megan than back at him nervously.

I never told Megan about watching porn before. I shift in my chair nervous confused.

"It's ok remember I am here to help?"

I nod and glance once more at Megan before answering, "I umm I... I look at stuff at least twice a day. I umm I probably masterba... uhh jerk to it a minimum of daily."

I am shaking blushing nervous I refuse to look at Megan but I can feel her angry stare.

"Excuse me," I hear Megan's angry tone, "you do that every freaking..."

"Megan, Megan let's explore this first before we get angry ok. Alex is being honest and that is good."

Out of the corner of my eye I see her nod.

"Ok. Good now Son, why don't you share with us why you are watching so much." I feel the old Priest look at me with serious but comforting, wise eyes. Something in them compels me to be even more honest.

"I ... well I like watching and reading erotica. I love Megan and I love sex with her and feeling close to her, but I worry I don't satisfy her like I said. I ...I..." pausing nervous with a deep sigh.

I feel a firm squeeze on my thigh as the old priest squeezes it..."go on go on."

"Well ... I.. I very rarely last more than a couple minutes with Megan. I never seem to make her feel really good its ... well its like Megan said she feels nice, but never great. I ... I like watching and seeing girls really really having a good time. I ... I" I swallow hard feeling the Priest caressing my thigh... "I wish Megan could feel the way some of those girls do."

"Yes I understand." The Priest says stepping back away from me, "Megan you were upset to learn this instead of yelling at Alex, why don't you tell him how it makes you feel."

Megan nods, "Well I am angry because he is hiding it. He never asked me if I was ok with him watching stuff. I ... I know its not the same as cheating, but to hide it from me is hurtful. What... what if I wanted to watch it with him or um read it I guess?"

"That is a very good point and valid question Megan."

I am again shocked at what I am hearing.

"Megan if you were to watch or read with Alex would you want to see the men, their hard bodies and big penis's or the woman and their fake boobs and naked bodies?"

"UHH UMM" Megan giggles and blushes, "maybe both!"

"Alex would you like looking at the stud men with big penises and gorgeous naked woman with your fiancé?"

I can just dumbly nod about to fall out of my chair in shock realizing my own 4 inches is firm in my jeans.

"Well let's start sex education then."

The priest pushes a call button on his phone sitting on his desk and it rings.

"Hello Father"

"Sister Katherine please come in here in your special outfit."

Megan and I both exchange confused excited nervous glances.

A moment later the door opens behind us and as we turn we see the same pretty nun from before but she is in a Catholic school girl uniform. Well something similar in style anyway it was much sluttier. Her plump likely C cup breasts were covered by a small white bandana type cloth tied in a knot between her breasts which bounced as she walked and her nipples were lightly visible underneath. Her bare fit flat tummy was on view and then a tiny plaid skirt which did not cover her entire plump ass it was so short. She was likely wearing G string or no panties and she had white knee high socks on and no shoes. She walked a few feet in front of us smiling and swaying her hips. Her body was sexy but nothing compared to Megan's. I know beauty is subjective, but Katherine was probably an 8 out of 10 on the hotness scale. In her outfit maybe 8.5 or 9. Megan was easily a 9.5, likely a 10 in that outfit. Even still I couldn't stop staring at Katherine my erect four inches straining at my jeans.

I turned to look at Megan who was openly staring at Katherine as well. Suddenly the Priest walks up to hear and spanks her butt while running a hand up her tummy and grabbing her boob.

"OHH DADDY YES!" She moans.

He leans in and licks her cheek and continues his rough sensual groping of her breast.

"Have you been a good girl today?"

She nods breathily looking flushed.

*Spank

"Use your words!"

I see her wince in pain but nod.

"Yes! Yes daddy I woke you as instructed, cooked and brought you breakfast in bed, cleaned the church and kept the ... the things in all day." She blushes.

His hand continues groping her breast her nipples growing erect, her face flush and her body trembling. She is likely 5 inches taller than the old Priest. It looks so insane a girl who could likely model bikinis being a wanton slut in front of strangers for the short potbellied old Priest.

"Tell me what you think of my newest couple?" The Priest says to her while openly fondling her barely clothed body.

I feel my mind wanting to protest to say this is wrong somehow, but my body begging me to keep quiet.

"MMM" she moans, "well Alex is so cute a little cute nerd boy and Megan is a hotty for sure... but please dont..."

A firm slap to her ass. "Who makes the rules and decisions?"

"You do daddy" she moans as her legs shake from the spanking and her lips purse in pain.

I lean forward in my chair about to say something not sure what I want to say... ask her to finish her statement, demand to know what the hell is going on, offer the cute and sexy Katherine assistance as she seems to be in pain, but she is enjoying it. I am confused and conflicted.

"Now Megan you see how flush and obviously aroused Katherine is as I take control and use her?" The Priest asks.

I pause and slightly sit back and turn looking at Megan. I swallow seeing my fiancé nodding with a look of intrigued arousal on her face.

"See how erect these nipples are and if you lean close and look here," he says pointing to her upper inner thighs. "You will see a moisture."

Megan nods and I hear a very faint high pitched squeak as she leans towards Katherine's thighs.

"You see everyone has needs sexually and unless our needs are met we are not going to experience orgasmic, amazing sex. In an ideal world every couple would provide for the emotional, spiritual, financial and sexual needs of the other partner perfectly. In my history working with couples..."

I listen while watching Megan lean very close to Katherine's legs marveling at the moisture and occasionally looking up as the Father casually continues groping the young nun.

"...they need at least to provide for 2 of those 4 very well for the marriage to work. Where potentially good marriages have problems is when a couple meets 2 or 3 of those for their partner and still try to meet the other ones they cannot meet and cause frustration and stress. Sister Katherine, here, came to me with a fiancé last year and her fiancé only met her financial need. So it was not a good match at all. She met his financial and emotional need so it had potential, but by the second marriage counseling session we found them a creative solution for them both to get all 4 met isn't that right sexy?"

Kathrine moans and leans in giving the Priest a sloppy kiss. They make out in front of us. My four inches throbs in my pants as I am more aroused and confused by the moment.

Pulling away from the kiss, "Let me take a moment and show you what Katherine needs sexually. This will be a peak and a start of your sexual education. Then Katherine needs to go attend to another matter for me."

I catch my wife nodding in agreement out of the corner of my eye as I tentatively do the same.

Without warning we hear "Knees bitch!" And a firm slap across Katherine's cute face. Katherine kneels and reaches up opening the pants of the old Priest and yanking down his boxers. Shocking gasps fill the air from me and I assume Megan as well. A large soft penis unfurls and hangs in Katherine's face. I have a moment to contemplate its current size. Hanging at least 6 inches and as thick as a can of coke in its flaccid state. It already dwarfs my currently aching throbbing 4 inch erection. Katherine leans in nuzzling the massive piece of meat licking, kissing, and moaning.

"Does my good girl need Daddy's big meat in her throat?"

"Yes, please daddy ohh please shove this monster down my throat. Please!"

"If I give you this honor you will be a good girl and fulfill the task I told you to do today?"

"YES! PLEASE I NEED IT!"

This all sounds crazy she is begging for it and he says shoving it down her throat is an honor for her and she needs to be a good girl if he does this. This all sounds crazy and is amazingly hot. I her a slap and then a moan. The slap is the Priest slapping his man meat against Katherine's cheek and the moan is my fiancé watching. I turn back and cannot help my mouth hanging open as I see the meat grow hypnotically. It grows a little thicker and much longer as it fills with blood. It is clearly much longer than a 20oz coke bottle. Katherine without being told starts kissing and worshiping it as she moves to take the tip in her mouth. After a few moments of her slurping on the first 3 or 4 inches the Priest grabs her hair on either side of her head and yanks her towards him while thrusting forward. A loud gagging sound fills the room as I can clearly see Katherines throat swell to accommodate the enormous snake invading it. Katherine despite what appears to be very uncomfortable has a look of immense erotic pleasure in her eyes.

For a couple minutes all we hear is gagging sloshing noises as the priest uses her hair to slam her throat back and forth the length of his shaft. After a moment the Priest pulls back the long shaft is coated and dripping in saliva and looks very erotic. I feel odd as I realize I am staring at the cock and thinking how it is the best looking cock I have ever seen, better than any in porn I've ever watched. It curves upwards and I look at the large ballsack hanging delightfully beneath. It appears to be holding two baseballs in it. Katherine leans in and starts worshipping those. She is bathing them with her mouth as I hear Megan moaning more and more at the wanton display before us.

"You see Katherine here is a natural submissive cock whore. She loves to be treated sexually like the little sex pot needy bitch she is."

The Priest talks as we listen.

"Katherine's former boyfriend is a nice man that comes from a wealthy family, but he did not meet Katherine's needs sexually, emotionally or spiritually. They are still together, isn't that right Katherine?"

She moans a odd yes while having half a man's testical in her mouth.

"See Katherine and Bill decided to stay together. They live in the small house behind mine at the back of the church. Bill is my gardner, cuckold, drinking buddy and occasionally I give him the pleasure of my cock. Katherine is my nun, slut, occasional date and she daily services my cock. Bill gets his emotional needs met by both of us. He gets his financial need met by paying me to fuck his wife and by buying her slutty outfits for me. Both their spiritual needs are met by worshipping me. Both their sexual needs are met by me. Now Katherine please go and present your pussy for Megan and Alex to feel. You may offer to give Megan a kiss if she would like that. You may offer to allow Alex to suck or fondle of your breasts. Then go and do your task. If I find out later it was not completed to satisfaction you can expect a severe punishment."

"Yes daddy!" She moans.

Katherine first moves to Megan smiling looking at her lustfully. Megan blushes and smirks as Katherine removes her tiny skirt at her feet revealing her otherwise completely bare privates. She is completely shaved and her lips are wet, red, sticky and plump. She spreads her legs slightly and grabs Megan's hand placing the palm over her vagina. I stare in shock as Megan blushes trembles and softly strokes the wetness. Katherine lets out a soft moan.

"Ohh miss Megan may I please kiss you... ohh god please?!?!"

I am taken aback by the begging but also the look of frustration on Katherine's face almost disappointed in herself for begging like that. I notice Megan only just nod slightly a cute smirk on her lips and a embarrassed desire in her eyes.

Katherine leans in and their lips softly touch. Katherine moans and kisses slowly more passionately. I notice Megan's fingers not pushing inside Katherine but rubbing more fervently up and down her folds. Megan opens her mouth tentatively as Katherine pushes her tongue inside.

"That is enough for now!" The Priest says in a gruff tone.

Katherine leans closer and both her hands fondle Megan's ample bosom. Katherine sucking on Megan's bottom lip. Megan looks shocked and more aroused than I have ever seen.

"Enough!" The Priest growls.

I see Katherine shiver but she keeps fondeling Megan moaning and licking her way to Megan's ear. I can see Katherine whisper something and Megan's eyes go wide with shock, but I have no idea what Katherine said.

*SLAP

"Ohh oww sorry so sorry daddy!" Katherine stands head tilted down blushing whimpering.

"Sorry doesn't cut it. I know what you are doing! Now quick with Alex then get out. I will address this with you later."

I see Katherine stiffen nervous as she stands up and steps over in front of me. She doesn't look at me just spreads her legs and pulls her knot free letting herself become naked. Her tits are nice a good C cup perky with soft pink pointy nipples. I pause thinking if Megan will be mad, but turnabout is fair play. I use my right hand to cup her tit and my left to touch her hot wet pussy. It is soaked and I squeeze her tit maybe twice within 10 seconds she steps back and stays naked, well except for her socks, walking out. I notice how hot she was for Megan and cold she was to me. Despite her demeanor I feel like my four inches may explode in my pants at the slightest movement. I take a deep breath as I turn and feel I must swallow hard.

The Father is sitting on his desk no pants legs spread his cock is now semi hard resting down on the wood desk at least 8 inches long. I hear a odd moan. I turn to see Megan blatantly groping her tits staring at the Priest with lust in her eyes.

"Jealous of Katherine are we my sexy kitty Megan?"

My wife nods. I am shocked a hunger on her face as she bites her bottom lip I have never seen before appears.

"Well that is enough for today!" The Priest stands pulling his pants up buckling them. "I want to see you two again, but separately. Megan can you come tomorrow? I want you here at 6 am."

Megan nods and squeaks out "yes sir."

I try to say something but it catches in my throat. As I see Father Micheal turn to me.

"Alex, you will be here tomorrow at 2 pm. I want you to ask your fiancé on the way home what Katherine whispered to her. Megan you be honest. I already know, it was clearly written all over Kat's face. Now... I encourage you both to have a frank discussion about your sexual needs tonight. Try watching two separate porns together. One that you each pick out that you think is something you fantasize about."

I shake my head in confusion at the abrupt stop and what is happening. As he starts to walk to the door. I can see the disappointment on Megan's face and can only assume she was hoping to taste, touch, feel the Priest's extra large meat.

"Oh Megan dear in the morning come dressed to impress. If you impress me I will give you what you need."

With that the door opens and shuts and we sit there in silence. I am not sure how long I sat staring at the floor unsure what to say or do in the moment. I feel like I should be angry. I feel sexually excited but now have no outlet. I want to get up and storm out but I am stuck to the seat.

Suddenly I feel Megan's hand on my shoulder. "Let's go! I want to go shopping. I need to wear something impressive tomorrow."

I swallow hard, Megan has never been so direct with me.

"Megan I think he expects to..."

"To fuck me? Yes I hope so or at least let me touch that huge thing. Look a lot has changed in less than 2 hours. I do not know how you feel or what you want. I love you and don't want to loose you. But in this moment right now if you told me I couldn't come back tomorrow morning I don't know what I would do, but if I was you I wouldn't push your luck." She gives me a playful devious smile I have never seen before.

I shake may head and am clearly pouting. Megan sighs... She steps back and lifts my head. She is smiling a sweet encouraging smile. I stare in her eyes.

"Tell me you want to try to forget the last 2 hours. Tell me you didn't think Father Michael was incredibly arousing. Tell me you don't think about touching his penis yourself. Tell me you didnt want to see him push Katherine over the desk and watch as he fucked her. Tell me you didn't want to see me touch him?"

She stands there with a soft empathetic smirk but a commanding presence as her hands rest on her hips.

"Tell me any of those things is true and we will leave now and do the budget wedding and forget all this!"

I swallow hard. I am sure I am blushing like crazy. I look around nervous trying not to meet her gaze.

I softly shrug as I say "I... I don't know what to say?"

"Say you are taking me to get something to wear tomorrow. Say you are going to follow the instructions and ask me about Katherine and talk to me about our needs, fantasies and kinks while watching porn together tonight!" Megan sounds excited.

I swallow hard and then take a deep breath.

I nod, "of course Miss Megan."

She smirks, "Miss Megan huh?"

I give a soft smile and just shrug. She playfully spanks me, another first I think. I cant recall Megan ever spanking my ass before. I have hers some but never the other way around. we all out not seeing anyone as we leave. At the car I go to my side like normal and then quickly stop and run to her side. I open the door for her and let her in. Something I have not done since the first week we dated. She smiles at me and I run back to my side. I open my door and start the car. Before putting it in gear I turn and smile at her.

"What did Katherine whisper to you?" I ask in a tone trying to sound as composed as possible despite my growing fascination with everything happening.

Megan smiles proudly looking like she just won the biggest award or found the cure to cancer. She purses her lips playfully to one side. She then tilts her head smirking more and more.

"Do you want me to beg?"

She nods.

"Fine. Please....please... Megan baby! Please tell me what Katherine whispered to you. Please if you tell me right now I will get you the sluttiest, sexiest outfit to wear for Father Michael. Something so naughty he won't be able to stop himself from taking you with his big penis right on his..." my voice is trailing off a little shocked at my own words... "desk."