The Priest

Story Info
Young couple go to Priest for premarital counseling.
7.5k words
4.41
23.3k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So your parents are going to pay for everything, if we agree to marry in a Catholic Church and get counseling by the Priest?" I heard myself saying with a mixture of relieved curiosity and frustrated confusion.

"Yes!"

I hear Megan say happy that she may get her dream wedding after all. Being a planner she has a huge binder filled with plans and split into sections. She was previously in the front 'budget wedding' section and now skipped over the 'nice wedding' section to the tab titled 'my dream wedding'.

I smile and sigh slightly. Neither of us stuck with the religious upbringing of our childhoods when we met in university. We both agreed that teaching organized religion to our kids was not in our future. So now the idea of getting married by a Priest in a church had me a bit bummed, but that was contrasted with my joy that Megan would get the wedding of her dreams.

Megan and I met our freshman year, both a little shy, but both blossoming into more confident attractive people in college. Megan lost 20 lbs during the summer before her freshman year at college. And I started working out and probably gained 20 lbs of muscle. Both of us were the kind of nerdy bullied kids that blossomed into attractive adults. We were both on track to graduate university next month and already had good jobs lined up after our wedding and honeymoon.

I smile again thinking about our first night together after dating for 3 months and how clumsy we both were as two virgins. I smile at Megan's gorgeous lips curled sweetly into a cute subtly mischievous grin on a round pale freckled face. Megan a natural redhead was now turning heads everywhere she went. The 22 year old buxom beauty could have made a killing on Only Fans. When Megan lost 20 lbs it left her tummy and thighs but nowhere else. Megan was so compact cute with amazing curves. She was 5'1" and wore a 32J bra and had a 38 inch bubble butt ass. And the best was she was all mine. I took Megan's virginity and she was going to be mine forever in a few months at our summer wedding.

Graduating, marriage, starting new jobs...life was going great for me.

"What are you smiling about?" Megan giggled, finally looking up from her wedding planning notebook.

"You!" I smirk, my eyes glancing down to her ample cleavage on display.

"Well, are you agreeing to the premarital counseling by the Priest and wedding in the church? If so I may be extra appreciative!" She licks her lips.

Watching her tongue moisten her lower lip and her talk of extra appreciation gives me naughty ideas of the potential for a blowjob. Megan and I were both virgins and very unaware of sexual things when we started dating. In some ways I am grateful that Megan is still pretty shy and prude sexually. Even though she has an amazing body she doesn't flaunt it too much or flirt with guys. But that also means sex is pretty tame. She has given me oral sex twice and seems hesitant about it. She likes sex with the lights very low or off, soft music playing and in the bedroom. She says she has never seen another erect penis in person or in a porn or sex video and I believe her. All of this is both good and bad. It means Megan isn't out there flirting and attracting tons of attention from other guys, but that she also won't be very experimental in bed. She also says that my penis fills her and I satisfy her sexually. I am grateful, but also am aware that my sexual prowess and my penis size are not anything worth bragging about. I have seen porn and I never make Megan moan or move like girls in the video's. Most of the time she is silent and has her eyes closed and when I finish she gives me a shy smile and soft thank you. A few times she has moaned a little but I kinda think that the porn girls is just acting anyway. Even Megan has reassured me many times that girls just don't cum like men but she still enjoys our time together. I sort of wish things could be kinkier sometimes and have gotten ideas from stories or erotica I've read and porn I have watched, but with Megan I have nothing to complain about.

"Well?"

I realize I have been daydreaming, "hmm well maybe on one condition." I grin like a Cheshire Cat.

"Ohh really?" Megan rolls her eyes playfully.

"Can we umm uhh do the umm mouth thing again and I promise I will be on my best behavior at pre-marital counseling."

Megan had been a little worried about us meeting with a Priest as she knew how argumentative I had become about religion. I liked to make freshman at the university question there upbringing like I had.

"You are so naughty. Does it really feel that good? I can't imagine wanting someone licking where my pee comes out!"

I blush and smirk "well I said I would if you ever wanted to...remember?"

"Oh come on you don't want to smell me down there, but if you take a shower when we get home then yes I can do it for you. You really won't cause any problems with the Priest?"

"Babe of course not. I swear."

Megan sent me ahead the 3 block walk back to our apartment while she called her mom and then her best friend to tell them the good news... 'dream wedding was on and we were getting married at the Catholic Church her parents attend.

...............

"OH GOD YES" I moaned eyes closed, legs stiff, both my hands groping at her amazing tit flesh as she slurped on my four inches.

1 minute in my balls were churning.

"Oh it is coming!"

Megan pulls off and I squirt a couple shots onto my firm stomach. I breath heavy sighing and smiling. Megan scoots up next to me and kisses my cheek. I lean down and suckle her breast for a moment before hopping up to clean myself off.

.............

2 days later...

I let out a sigh with pursed lips looking around the large cluttered dusty office. Megan sat in the chair next to mine wearing jeans and a cute blouse. I was in jeans and a t-shirt. Both the chairs were old wooden padded chairs that looked like they would have been stylish in 1970.

"So your parents moved towns your sophomore year right, so you have never met this Priest? Kind of a slob!" I roll my eyes looking at stacks of books and several glasses and things lying around in various places.

"Nope I have never met Father Micheal. My mom told me he is older, but not much more about him." Megan says.

"How much longer til he get's here our appointment was 10 minutes ago? How many counseling sessions is it?"

"Remember you promised to be on your best behavior. I am sure he will be in soon. The nun that escorted us in here said he was finishing up with another couple like us in the chapel. They are rehearsing and getting married tomorrow. I think it is 5 -10 sessions and it depends on how it goes."

I pause remembering the nun that escorted us in. I was surprised she looked to be mid 20's maybe a couple years older than Megan and I and her face was very pretty. With her gown it was hard to perceive much about her body, but it was clear she wasn't fat or anything. She was likely a very attractive girl. Why would someone like that want to be a nun, I thought to myself. As I turn to Megan to reply.

"Hmm well I will just bullshit my way through and we can smile and talk surface shit and get out in five." I grin.

Megan nods but looks thoughtful, "You know we don't have to be into the religious stuff but we can still get some valuable counsel if he has any to share. Also, I want to be honest even though I don't buy the religion, I still don't want to lie to..."

"Of course you wont lie little girl." A gravely deep voice says as the door opens and shuts.

Megan blushes as we both turn. The voice threw us both as a small old bald priest with a potbelly walks in. He turns and looks at us with a judgmental smirk. He looks us both up and down not saying anymore just appraising us. It starts to get a bit awkward in the silence.

"I...I... sir um Father....I umm I ... its just we" Megan clears her throat blushing some more.

"Uh Father, I am Alex and this is Megan. You know her parents Gwen and Tom. We, well I think Megan, was trying to say is we both have had some reservations about religion the last few years, but we do respect you, your position, your church. We want to make our families proud getting married here. We are committed to the counseling needed and your advice."

Megan beams at me with pride. I know that is exactly what she was trying to say and I didn't want to embarrass her further. Also, if I just put up with a few months of this religious Priest bullshit then Megan and I would be married. And if I can earn brownie points with my future wife along the way then it's all the better.

"I see...I see" Father Michael's deep voice spoke as he slowly stepped closer.

Megan started to stand and nod in respect and I immediately followed her direction. Father Micheal smiled at Megan and held out his hand with his signet ring. I tried not too but rolled my eyes I hoped neither noticed. Megan leaned in and kissed his ring smiling softly while blushing a bit.

"You will make..."

I hear Father Michael voice talking as she kisses the ring and I notice his eyes looking down her top, which when upright is perfectly conservative, but bent forward he had a good view of her tits. Fuck the old bastard. Dude has a small potbelly and probably is closer to 70 than 60. I think, but remind myself to put on a good show about all this.

... a lovely bride."

Megan stands tilts her head and softly squeaks thank you as the Father looks deep into her eyes. I want to say something, but bite my tongue.

"Ok we will start by discussing if you two are being promiscuous."

Megan blushes hard and looks down.

"I see. I guess that answers my question. Now we need to hear about the sex you two are having and if it is compatible to building a lifelong marriage together."

The Father says as he moves and sits at the larger leather chair behind his desk. The chair and desk he uses makes him appear above us as the padded chairs we are in sit low. I look at Megan then the Father. I sigh.

"Umm do we need to start with our sex life and umm you are a Priest what could you possible know about sex!" I say sounding more irritated and rude than I intended.

Megan softly touches my thigh and gives me that look reminding me I agreed to be on my best behavior.

"This process only works if you trust me and follow my instructions explicitly. If you cannot agree then I refuse to marry you and I will tell Gwen you refused to complete the counseling." The Father says in a stern yet calm voice.

Megan shakes her head and looks flustered, "we....we can ...we can do what you need us to...right... right ....Alex!" Megan looks at me worried she will loose her dream wedding. I know her mom promised her 150k dollars for her dream dress and a lavish reception and to pay for our honeymoon, all on top of any costs of the ceremony at the church.

I just nod.

"We will see." The Priest says as he continues, "so Megan how often do you and Alex have sex?"

"Ohh ohh my I... I... we were not expecting these kinds of questions but maybe twice a week."

I nod along agreeing with her honest assessment. But I notice how she blushes and looks down at her lap.

"Hmm..." pulling at his chin, "what's wrong you don't like it or Alex doesn't want it more often than that?"

"Umm..." Megan still looking down.

"I don't like this. You cant judge us when you have never had sex. Well at least you're not supposed to. How would you know how often is normal." I mutter.

I feel a hand on my thigh again reminding me that Megan wants to make this work.

"Well a man can get multiple erections a day and for a young healthy couple sex at least daily if not multiple times a day would indicate a loving, caring, passionate relationship. So if you are not engaging frequently there must be an issue."

I swallow annoyed at the calm and rationale explanation.

"Now Megan dear this is all natural and normal stuff for a loving couple. I have counseled many couples no need to be embarrassed. You are a lovely girl and I want to help you and Alex have a loving, romantic, sensual relationship. Now why don't you tell me why you think that you and Alex are not romantic more often."

I listen confused and annoyed as his deep voice is surprisingly encouraging and creating a nice comfortable environment for Megan to answer. I see her look up slowly and smile softly nodding.

"Well Father, um I um well Alex may want it more, but he doesn't really initiate it more. I kind of wonder if he finds me attractive all the time. Some days he just wants to play video games and not like talk or kiss or ... umm uhh"

"Have sex with a gorgeous woman?"

She giggles very lightly nodding.

"I told you do not be embarrassed just answer honestly."

She smiles and nods. As I stare at her mouth open in shock.

"Meg...babe I think you are the hottest..."

"Shh Alex let's get to the bottom of Megan's thoughts then you can talk!"

I blush feeling scolded. I want to be annoyed and talk back and tell him she is my girlfriend... umm fiancé but I just sit there confused embarrassed nodding.

"Alex may be like lots of men, a little too shy to show you exactly how attractive he finds you and how he wants to make you feel like a gorgeous sexy woman. Do you think this is true?"

Megan swallows and tilts her head. She pauses taking in a deep breath. She looks at me then back at the Priest.

"Umm I think I know what you're asking, but...but can you explain a little more?"

I breath in and out sharply preparing to interject to defend myself, but before I can formulate my protest I hear.

"You see some men are not confident naturally. They are not confident in their abilities sexually and tend to be shy around other more confident men. If a man is this way it is very very hard for him to show proper affection and appreciation to a gorgeous woman like you! And to add more directly men like this really struggle to perform sexually and satisfy their partners."

I blink in shock as Megan seems to be captivated by his words staring at him nodding softly. Wait are they looking into each others eyes? Who the hell does this old Priest think he is?

"Look I am about do..."

"Alex please stop interrupting. We want to make this work remember? Father I have noticed that Alex is shy around guys and he umm I don't know about his abilities we were both virgins, but it... it feels nice."

"Nice is for brunch. Sex should be amazing." I see the Priest wink.

I shake my head trying to get a grip on what is happening. Is this old bald Priest with a pot belly flirting with my fiancé?

"Amazing?" I look over seeing Megan bite her bottom lip with a smirk, "what do you mean amazing?"

"Oh you know...toes curled, body quaking, legs trembling...a feeling so intense and good you feel you may pass out."

I see Megan swallow and stare at the Father.

"Does Alex ever make you feel this way?"

She glances at me and back at him. She purses her lips and her large chest heaves as she breathes in deeply. She blushes seeming unsure how to answer.

"We can come back to that. I know this honesty about sex is likely new for you, but it is good to be open in a relationship about these things. Let's talk about duration as it is just as important as frequency. Did you know most women prefer that sex have at least 10 minutes of foreplay and at least 20 minutes of active sex."

I swallow hard and grip the edge of my chair. I want to yell and storm out and call this so called religious Priest an asshole but I do not really want to upset Megan. I turned notice Megan's mouth hanging open.

"Just st..." I start but am interrupted.

"See Megan women need more time to orgasm than men do, but men who truly care for their women make sure they have an orgasm every time they have sex."

Something about Father Michael's voice and demeanor continually makes me feel like I am being scolded. I gulp and look down. I don't want to see Megan's reaction or meet her gaze at this moment.

"I ...I don't ... I don't know what to say?" I hear Megan squeak out.

"It is ok Megan. I think we can move on from here in one of two ways. I can give you two a sex lesson or we can continue with me probing further into your sex lives, but I feel I am upsetting you both."

"You ... You your a jerk you... you judge us and make us feel like crap and that we aren't romantic..."

I start to spout off and as Megan moves to calm me down for a third time I see the Father raise his hand gesturing for her to allow me to continue.

"...with each other. Like I don't love Megan because we don't have sex enough or something. You know we are only here because Gwen promised Megan a crap load of money. We don't like you... you're a ...a... you ...you stupid fat old out of touch man!" I am practically yelling by the time I finish.

I blush red realizing I just made a fool out of myself with my tirade.

"Son...you are embarrassed and you shouldn't talk that way to me. I am trying to help. I have counseled many couples just like you and helped them greatly."

His voice calm yet stern, makes me feel scolded further. I try to stop myself, but I catch myself nodding and blushing.

"Now, Megan I was offering you two options."

He says looking at her in that confident stare meeting her gaze.

"Well...well...umm actually I think this is good for us. I am a bit embarrassed, but we were both pretty sheltered and innocent when we met so I think any help in this area is good for us. Can we do both?"

I am shocked at what I am hearing again turning to stare at Megan.

"Can you ask some more questions and give us some sex education...well umm after Alex apologizes for being so rude to you."

They both turn and look at me. I chew my bottom lip for a moment and then nod.

"Father Michael, I am sorry. I just I am just very uncomfortable discussing these types of things."

I sit and feel his eyes on me. I look at Megan and she sort of shrugs we expect him to take over again but there is silence and he watches me. It gets uncomfortable and I turn back.

"Yes, ok it...its uncomfortable to me. I don't ...I don't feel like I can satisfy a woman like Megan. I love her and I satisfy her need for friendship, a partner... the nonsexual stuff, but but... I ... look at her I don't deserve a goddess like that."

Totally embarrassed I put my head in my hands and feel myself softly crying. My fucking god this is my worst nightmare in a church, humiliated by some old priest and saying out loud in front of my fiancé that I can't sexually satisfy her.

I feel a hand on my back and I wipe my tears looking up expecting to see Megan comforting me. I blink and shift back staring up at Father Micheal.

"It is ok son...it is ok you are being honest now and that is good."

His hand softly pats and rubs my back as I just stare up at him as tears coat my cheeks.

"Megan wasn't it nice to hear Alex being honest with you?"

"Yes...yes but..but I umm ...why is he crying?"

I feel even more humiliated at her question and try to hide my face from her behind his big belly. I swallow hard as he slides his hand up to my neck and then cheek and cradles my head against his potbelly while using his thumb to softly caress my cheek. I feel odd, confused, nervous...but not wanting to face Megan I just remain.

"Megan he is embarrassed and confessed he likely cannot satisfy you sexually the way he thinks a man should be able to. This is important for a man and socially Alex is likely feeling a loss of his manhood in the moment. It is ok Alex some men are not real men in the sexual sense and I have helped many couples through this."

I am trying to comprehend what I am hearing but it is a lot to absorb in the moment and I feel like my entire grip on my life and relationship is crumbling around me. So I just let the Father cradle my head against the side of his belly and continue stroking my cheek.