The Priest Ch. 02

Story Info
More fucking and even more fucking.
3.7k words
4.67
11.4k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Priest

Chapter 02

From the author: thanks, as always to KS.

*********

I woke up to my alarm at 6:00am. I rolled onto my back, and smiled as I remembered last night. My housekeeper had taken my virginity, which as a Catholic priest, should have been a massive, traumatic experience.

It wasn't. I had decided before we made love that God just wanted me to be a priest, and I was a good one. It was the church that wanted me to be sexless, and as that was a human decision, I could afford in all conscience to ignore it. I knew my bishop, other priests, and lots of my parish would not agree, but I wasn't harming them, so I was content.

And very randy. My cock was rock hard. I turned to my right and realised my lover wasn't there. I was a bit confused, as we had gone to sleep together. And I didn't hear her leave. Then my nostrils smelt coffee and bacon, and I realised she had gotten up to start the day as we always did.

I grinned and got out of bed. I went to the toilet, then quietly slipped downstairs. I was naked and my hard-on bounced in front of me.

Mrs. K was standing at the cooker, frying bacon. She was wearing her usual dressing gown. I padded very quietly over to her, paused, and then made my move. My cock pressed hard against her arse, as I reached round and cupped each huge tit in a hand.

"Good morning," I breathed into her ear.

She let out a little gasp, then pushed her arse back against me.

"No regrets then, Father?" she whispered. Her hand moved to turn the cooker off, then with two hands, she lifted the back of her dressing gown, and shuffled backwards, spreading her legs.

I moved back to give her room. "What do you think?" I whispered, into her hair, as I slipped the head of my cock inside her soft wet lips.

"Oooh!" she groaned, "I think I love your cock!" as she pushed back.

"I love your cunt," I groaned, thrusting hard to meet her movement.

"Oh yes, I love your cock," she rasped.

"What's your first name?" I suddenly asked, as we got in sync. "I can't fuck the daylights out of you calling you Mrs. K.":

"Sanita," she breathed, using her cunt muscles to squeeze me, making me groan.

"I'm Peter," I grunted back, as I sped up.

"Nice to meet you, Peter," she breathed. "Play with my tits."

Her big breasts hung invitingly, and I took a firm hold and increased my pace again.

"Oh my lord!" she cried out, arching her back and throwing her head back. I took the opportunity to give her a love bite.

"Oh yes, I love that!" she groaned.

I grinned, then bent my back and fucked her as hard as I could. She shouted, then dropped her head down and tried to fuck me back. We managed it for a few minutes, then came explosively together. It felt like I emptied a pint of cum into her. We stayed together panting hard. When she started to squirm under me, I realised I was a bit heavy on top of her. I gently pulled away. I loved the feel of cool air on my wet cock. It emphasised what I had just done, and it made me smile.

I sat down heavily at the table and watched Sanita. She finally straightened up, and turned round. Her dressing gown was still done up. She looked at me and smiled.

"That was a nice good morning," she said, then grimaced a little.

"What's wrong?" I said, anxiously.

"Your cum is running down my thighs." She lifted her gown, and there was a line of white down each thigh, moving slowly towards her knees.

"Looks great," I said.

"It feels nice. I won't be showering this morning. I love cum." She dropped her gown. "Go and have a shower, and I'll have breakfast ready."

When I came back down, breakfast was on the table, and Sanita was in her usual place opposite me, waiting. When I started to eat, she did. We said nothing as we were eating, but it was a comfortable silence.

I was finishing off my coffee, when Sanita cleared the table. But instead of going back to her chair, she came round to my side of the table. Without a word, she let her gown fall to the floor. My gaze instantly fell between her legs. The bottom of her cunt and her thighs were streaked with my cum.

"What have you got on today, Father?" she asked quietly, bringing up my left hand to stroke her left tit.

"Nothing this morning but paperwork," I said, my voice getting husky.

"So you've got time to start fucking me in each room of the house." Her hand guided mine down off her tit to her hot, wet, hairy fanny. I worked through her huge, sticky bush to find her fat lips and eased two fingers inside.

"Oooh, that's nice!" she breathed, thrusting her hips forward.

"Where first?" I asked, finishing my coffee.

"In my bed!" she breathed hard.

"I can't wait that long," I growled. I pushed my chair back, spun her round so she had her back to me, and held my cock up; we groaned, as it found its mark.

She had her legs either side of me. I grabbed her tits and started squeezing quite hard, pulling the nipples and biting her neck. She leaned back, spreading her legs further, to give her more purchase to bounce on my prick.

"Oh, yes please!" she grunted, as one of my hands found her clit, and started squeezing that none-too-gently, either.

"I love it rough sometimes," she gasped and then shouted, as I began to thrust up to meet her movements.

We gasped and shouted our passion for the next few minutes, as we fucked hard.

"Can you cum like this?" she panted.

"No, I don't think so," I said, through gritted teeth.

Instantly, she got off and bent down over the table. "Fuck me hard!" she shouted.

I obliged. The table moved halfway across the room as I shagged her as hard as I had so far. Finally, we both came, more or less, at the same time. Just before I did, I pulled out and shot my cum over her arse and back.

After a fair amount of recovery time, we staggered to her bedroom.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," she said.

I did, and she dropped to her knees. She spread my legs wide, and pulled me until my cock and balls hung over the edge. Then, she gave me an exquisite blowjob. She spent at least half-an-hour licking, kissing, sucking, and biting every inch of my thighs, balls, and cock. Three times, I felt myself almost cumming, and three times, she gripped me at the base to stop me.

When she finally allowed me to cum, she pointed my cock at her tits and I sprayed huge amounts of white cream over them. She giggled and spread it all over before climbing up on me, shimmying up my chest, until her hairy fanny was above my panting mouth. I didn't get a chance to breathe properly again for another ten minutes, as she alternated face-fucking me, and letting my tongue and mouth do some work.

By the time she fell next to me on the bed, I was hard again. This time, it was my turn to give no mercy. As she lay there breathing hard, I rolled on top. I grabbed her legs, bent them roughly back, and ploughed into her.

"Oh, bloody hell!" she shouted. "You're going to split me open!"

I intentionally moved my cock, so that it was rubbing her G-spot as much as it could. Her first cum was a squirt. I was relentless, not stopping. Her second was a squirt, as was her third. By the time I shot my load over her bush, she was crying in passion and demanding me to stop.

It was twenty minutes later, when she said weakly, that she needed the loo. When she stood up, I smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" she asked.

"Take a look at yourself in the mirror."

She did, and smiled back. She was a cummy mess--streaks of cum covered her tits and tummy, and her bush was thick with white goo. When she turned around, there were still streaks of my cum on her back and bum.

"I love being covered with your cum," she said, getting some from her bush and licking her fingers clean. "I want more!"

She went and did her stuff, then came back. "Can you go again?" she asked.

"Oh bloody hell!" I said, feigning tiredness. "You'll wear me out!"

Even as I protested, my cock responded to her gentle wanking, and by the time she pulled her mouth away, it was hard again.

"Follow me," she suddenly said.

I followed her, as she walked to my office. She got me to sit in the chair and sat astride me again, this time facing me. Her cunt was still as hot and slippery, as it had been all morning.

"Oh I do love your cock in me!" she breathed, through kisses.

"I love your cunt!" I replied, holding her up, as I slid slowly in and out.

"Oh yes, that's nice! I'd love you to cum just like this!"

I smiled, and did just that five minutes later. She didn't cum herself, until she brought herself off with her fingers. When she got off, my cum dripped out a long, fine thread onto the floor. She smiled.

"I'm going to enjoy that dripping out of me all afternoon. We need to get some lunch now, before you go off."

I looked at my watch, and realised we'd been fucking for almost three hours. I grinned and smiled at Sanita. "Well, at least I'll be rested for when I get home."

Sanita suddenly had a crafty look on her face. She didn't speak, but smiled again.

The residential home I visited was a council-run home. There were several Catholic residents. I spent an hour visiting them all, mainly just listening to them.

I had finished and was heading for the car, when the matron, Mrs. Kathryn Ryan, asked me into her office. With my heightened sexual interest, I looked at her differently. She was small, and no-more-than-five-foot tall, I reckoned. Her face was plain, her hair slightly longer than I would have thought decent for a woman in her mid-fifties. Her tits looked small and shapely. She had wide hips, a bigger-than-proportion bum and what looked like, slim legs.

"I thought it would be a good idea if we got to know each other better, as we will be seeing a fair bit of each other." Her voice had a soft Welsh lilt.

"A good idea," I said, smiling.

"Why don't you make yourself comfortable?" She pointed to the couch. As I sat down, she walked to the door, and I heard a click.

"What was that?" I asked curiously, although I instinctively knew what it was.

"I locked the door," she said. Her voice had suddenly dropped an octave. "I don't want to be disturbed."

She was wearing a knee-length dress, with a deep-V in the front. It took her five seconds to reach behind herself and pull the zip down. She let it drop and pool at her feet. Her bra was blue satin. It took even less time to be opened and discarded. Her tits were firm, round, and topped by two tiny erect nipples.

Her skin was blotched as it often gets with women in middle age. There was a small roll of fat around her belly button, where her knickers came up; except in this case, there were no knickers. There was a shaped-and-groomed line of thick, light-brown curls, obviously damp. The hairs would usually have covered her lips, but they were so stimulated, that they were clearly open and glistening. A trickle of clear liquid slowly dripped off her lips onto the floor.

"Take your cassock off," she said, breathing shallowly. "I want that lovely cock. Sanita said you are learning quickly what to do with it."

"She has told you?" I asked surprised, although I was quickly not as surprised as I would have been, a couple of days ago.

"Of course. We share everything."

I took my cassock off. My cock stood proud.

"Fucking hell, that's lovely!" she groaned, now on her knees. The slurping sound seemed to fill the office, as she sucked me magnificently.

It was a very different blowjob than from Sanita. Sanita took her time, she had finesse and delicacy. Kathryn slurped and slobbered, gulped and vacuumed. Very different, but just as stimulating, especially as she squeezed my balls.

"My god, that's good!" I groaned, flexing my hips to get myself further in her mouth.

"Fuck my throat then, if you want!" she gasped.

I held her head, and did just that. Soon, there were choking, gurgling noises, as my cock went far down her throat.

"I love being throat-fucked," she gasped, pulling her head away. "Now, show me what you can do with that tongue."

She flopped down on the couch and spread her legs. Her aroma was pungent and rich--such a turn-on. I rubbed my face hard against her bush, trying to make contact with her clit with my nose. By the sound she made, I had succeeded.

Once my face was thoroughly damp, I attacked her lips and clit with mouth, teeth, and tongue. As with her sucking my cock, I was none too delicate or gentle; she also seemed to love this.

"Eat me, you bastard! Eat me up!"

I went relentlessly at it, and her hips were thrusting her cunt into my face.

The knock on the door was loud and clear. I froze and looked up at Kathryn. She smiled, and pushed me gently away so she could get up. She didn't hesitate and walked naked to the door. I was just about to say, "What the fuck?" when she opened the door.

A middle-aged woman in a nun's habit slipped in. It was the Mother Superior, Sister Agnes, of the local convent.

She smiled at the look of astonishment on my face and turned to Kathryn. "How far have you got?"

"Sucked him and he was just about to eat me to a cum!"

"He can do me too, then." Sister Agnes pulled her habit up over her head. She was tall and skinny. Quite small tits, not much of a waist, and no fat I could see. Her bush was ample, but shaped like Kathryn's.

They sat down next to each other on the couch, and began to snog each other furiously. They broke for air and looked down at me.

"Pussy, please," they said in unison, and spread their legs.

I grinned and went to work. Agnes, of course, tasted and smelt different from Kathryn. A bit sweeter and more tart. She also was much wetter all the time. She could swear as much as Kathryn, and they both told me loudly and often, what they wanted me to do.

"Fist us, you fucker," Agnes demanded, after ten minutes of oral servitude. I looked at them, not sure what they wanted.

"Get your fist into us," Kathryn said, spreading her legs wide.

I suddenly remembered a picture I had seen of a woman with her arm in her partner's cunt. So I gave it a try.

One finger, then two, three, then four. I was doing both of them at the same time. Kathryn's cunt was much bigger and wider than Agnes's. I found out she had had several children. But Although Agnes was tight, it did not seem to hurt her. All she could do was moan and gasp in pleasure.

After testing with four fingers for a couple of minutes, I slipped each thumb home. They both groaned deeply, and turned to kiss each other.

I started slowly, then gathered pace as they demanded more and faster. Soon, I was ramming home as hard and as fast as I could. Pussy juice was flying out of each hole with each thrust. They both couldn't speak coherently--they were babbling and gasping, trying to grapple each other's tits.

Agnes came first, squirting hard with a scream. Kathryn did the same seconds later.

I withdrew carefully, leaving two gaping cunts so wide open, I could see clearly up into them--they were glistening with juice and cum.

Finally, Kathryn managed a weak smile. "I wanted that cock in me, but I'm too wide now. How about you Agnes?"

"I'm always tight enough for a cock," Agnes said, quickly. She turned and got onto her knees on the couch, grabbing the back for support.

"Give me your cum, Father." She suddenly sounded soft and soothing as she looked over her shoulder. The wiggling of her skinny arse and pussy hair showing between her spread legs, lewdly challenged the soft voice.

I speared her twat in one thrust, and for a few minutes, just lazily, slowly fucked her.

"Oh Jesus, Mother Mary!" she said, thrusting her cunt back to meet me. "He knows what to do with that. Fucking amazing for not much experience!"

I smiled, then without a word, banged her hard.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed, and held on for dear life.

Then, I slowed again for a while, before banging her again. She came during the second bang. When I slowed and banged again, she came a second time. Finally, I came.

When I got home, Sanita was in the kitchen making tea. She was wearing her sari and an apron. I walked up to he,r and put my arms around her.

"Hello, you sexy, cuddly cow!" I said, into her ear, and ground my cock into her bum.

"Hello, Father," she said, sweetly. "Did you have a nice afternoon?"

I turned her round to meet me, and thrust my tongue down her throat. "You know I did, as you set it up."

"Good," she said, between kisses.

I reached down to lift her sari up, but she stopped me. "Can we wait until tonight, please? I'm a bit sore."

I smiled. "Of course."

We had tea together. We had just settled down into the living room when the doorbell rang. Sanita went to answer it, and she came back quickly.

"Someone had the wrong address," she said.

About twenty minutes later, she took my cock in her hand, and began to slowly wank it.

"Can we go to bed, please?"

It was a bit earlier than usual, but given we would be fucking each other senseless, I didn't object.

Sanita went straight into the bathroom. I got undressed and lay naked on the bed. Sanita came in and stood where I could clearly see her. She undressed at an unhurried pace.

"Oh my god!" was my comment, as she stood up straight, after pulling her sari over her head. Her body had been basically sexually ravaged. There were streaks of white over her tits and tummy. Her entire cunt bush was a matted mass of male and female cum. There were long streaks of male cum down her thighs, and when she turned round, I was shocked into silence. Her bumhole gaped open and a stream of cum was slowly leaking from it, down her legs. Her bum looked like it had been truly fucked by a large object.

"Who did that?" I croaked, as she climbed on top of me.

"The three builders next door. I invited them in for tea after they had finished for the day. They each fucked me in my bottom, cunt and mouth then came all over me."

She slid me into her, but I hadn't noticed. She was so wet and soft, there was no friction at all. The only result was a froth of male cum around the entrance to her cunt and more oozing out onto my tummy and balls. With each upward and downward movement more came out.

"Can you feel me?" I asked. "I can't feel you!"

"Not much," she agreed. "Perhaps, I need cleaning first."

With that, she got off and moved up my body. Her cunt smelled and looked even more amazing, up-front and personal. It stank of sex, both male and female. Spunk was thick in her bush, and constantly leaking out of her hole.

When I sealed the entrance to her cunt with my mouth and sucked, I had to swallow several times to consume the amount of cum I brought out.

Suddenly, I felt a movement on the bed, and seconds later, my erect cock was sheathed in another wet pussy, this one a lot tighter. I tried to pull my head back to say something, but Sanita held it firmly in place. Whoever was on my cock knew a thing or two about fucking. Her pussy used its own muscles to make me swell and throb, before starting all kinds of gyrations.

Because of Sanita I couldn't respond. I just let the cunt fuck me. I became aware of panting and groaning other than Sanita's. Soon, both were making louder noises.

Sanita came first, soaking my face with her cum. She fell sideways off me. Perched on my cock was another middle-aged Asian woman. Chubbier than Sanita, and with even more hair. I could see it sprouting from under her arms and on both legs. It was her bush, though, that was the most amazing. Even with my cock buried inside, I could not see any cunt lips--the hair was far too thick.

"This is Amira, my friend," Sanita gasped, "I share everything with her."

"Including white cock," Amira gasped, starting to bounce up and down on me.

"Fine by me," I gasped back. I gripped her hips, holding her still and rammed up into her. She screamed, then fell forward. I thumped into her for several minutes, before she screamed a cum, and I emptied myself into her.

12