All Comments on 'The Priest Ch. 02'

by onlybritishforme

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You seem to be quite a descriptive author. For example, "Even with my cock buried inside, I could not see any cunt lips--the HAIR was far too thick." Additionally, "Her ENTIRE CUNT BUSH was a matted mass of male and female cum. There were long streaks of male cum down her thighs, and when she turned round, I was shocked into silence. Her bum hole gaped open and a stream of cum was slowly leaking from it, down her legs." Then, you also said "With that, she got off and moved up my body. Her cunt smelled and looked even more amazing, up-front and personal. It stank of sex, both male and female. Spunk was thick in her bush, and constantly leaking out of her hole.

When I sealed the entrance to her cunt with my mouth and sucked, I had to swallow several times to consume the amount of cum I brought out. You know how to make the story sound REAL!!!! I need to read some more of your works. 5

88girfriend88girfriendabout 1 year ago

Thank you for another naughty story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

onlybritishforme - is this the end or is there more chapters coming??

jk1982jk19828 months ago

Once again, it’s well versed and a horny read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronlybritishforme@onlybritishforme
I love sex. love doing it but only with someone I love and care for. Casual sex does nothing for me. Love reading about it, but nothing with pain, control or cohersion in it. Guess I'm fairly boring for most people on this sight. Very British - can't really get on with the Ame...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES