The Priest Ch. 02

Story Info
The Priest continues to dominate the hot young couple.
5.6k words
4.28
8.8k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary of Chapter 1:

In chapter 1, we find a sexy young couple that were kinda nerdy in high school but got hotter as adults in college. They dated and became engaged. Megan is a sexy, very busty redhead. Alex is a fit nerd with a small cock. Neither religious but in order for Megan's parents to pay for her dream wedding they agree to get counseling from a Priest and marry in a Catholic Church. Their first counseling session with the short old potbelly Priest is shocking when he asks them very erotic questions and ends up showing them his dominance over his cute sexy nun - Katherine. Both Megan and Alex are shocked by the Priests huge cock. The Priest gropes and fondles the nun in front of Alex and Megan telling them that all couples have 4 needs in a relationship - emotional, spiritual, financial, sexual - and that for a relationship to succeed well a couple should meet 2 to 3 of those.

The nun Katherine sucks Father Micheal in front of the couple as the Priest tells how Katherine and her husband Bill came for premarital counseling and Bill did not meet Katherine's sexual submissive needs. Katherine is now his sexual sub nun and Bill his cuckold cocksucking Gardner. Katherine is told by the Priest to kiss Megan and when she does she whispers something in her ear while putting Megan's hand on her pussy. Michael is allowed to quickly touch her tits and pussy before she leaves. Megan is jealous of Nun Katherine getting the Priests big cock and Micheal is embarrassingly confused, jealous and horny. They are told to return the next day separately - Megan at 6 am dressed sexy, Michael at 2 pm. Micheal is told to ask Megan what the Nun whispered to her.... after the Priest exits the end of Chapter 1:

"What did Katherine whisper to you?" I ask in a tone trying to sound as composed as possible despite my growing fascination with everything happening.

Megan smiles proudly looking like she just won the biggest award or found the cure to cancer. She purses her lips playfully to one side. She then tilts her head smirking more and more.

"Do you want me to beg?"

She nods.

"Fine. Please....please... Megan baby! Please tell me what Katherine whispered to you. Please if you tell me right now I will get you the sluttiest, sexiest outfit to wear for Father Michael. Something so naughty he won't be able to stop himself from taking you with his big penis right on his..." my voice is trailing off a little shocked at my own words... "desk."

Chapter 2:

"Please do not take my place... please please do not have his baby!"

I drive in an odd silence replaying the words in my mind for several minutes as we drive towards a shopping center. At a light I take a breath and turn to my wife.

"Why would Nun Katherine say that... I mean I get it but... but... it's... it's weird isn't it?" I say finally responding to the phrase the Nun whispered to my fiancé.

I see Megan shrug and kinda smirk, "tell me what you think it means then I will tell you what I think."

I take a deep breath in and rub my hands on the steering wheel. I am unsure what I should say. As the light changes I start driving. After a moment as I turn into the shopping center parking area and give my answer.

"She sounds nervous and jealous. She sounds worried that my sexy... my busty gorgeous fiancé may steal her old stud Priest from her. It's the pregnancy thing that kinda worries me. I mean I am not sure how I completely feel about you groping or sucking his huge penis much less getting pregnant."

I say without looking at Megan kinda nervous as I pull into a parking space. I do not know why, but I feel very nervous about Megan's response.

"I think you are right. Honestly, she seemed very needy and obsessive over Father Micheal. I do not think he appreciates her trying to control who he gets to be with. I think you are nervous about what might happen with me and him honestly. Maybe you feel like your little pee pee..."

I gasp and shudder as Megan leans over. I can see her cleavage and I feel her hand sliding up my thigh.

"...will not be able to compete with Daddy's big juicy old man cock!"

I blush hard as her fingers run over my crotch. I stare into her eyes as I nod my head shocked at my formerly fairly prude fiancé's comments and actions. I gulp unsure how to respond.

"Well remember that I love you and you do meet my emotional and financial needs. You know I don't think about spiritual too much, but sexual I guess we will know more tomorrow." Megan winks as my cock is achingly stiff as she fondles over my pants. "Let's go into it with the thought of getting the most out of it! Learning and discovering what we can. And just so you know I get to decide if Daddy stud breeds me and puts a baby in me not you!"

Shocked I mutter, "yes Miss Megan".

Megan gets out walking towards the shopping center. I sit stunned for a moment staring at her gorgeous ass swaying. For a moment I imagine my goddess of a fiancé straddling the old priest with his big cock in her tight hole on his chair moaning. I cannot help but feel the same erotic jealousy course down my spine as I did earlier in his office as I decide to exit the car. I follow my fiancé to a small boutique store with a wide range of clothes, lingerie and shoes. As we get to the door I move to open it.

"Miss Megan I... I ... don't know where this is leading but I do want to explore it with you!"

I smile as I lean in and kiss her cheek to let her know that I am on board with this. Even if truth be told my stomach was in knots still.

"Wow! Just ... just ... my god!"

I am practically drooling as I look back and forth nervously. Megan is in a hot pink skin tight crop top no bra her nipples completely visible. Her bare stomach on display with a cute fake belly button diamond stud in her belly button. Low rise sexy black latex booty shorts barely covering her ass and a prominent camel toe on display. I swallow in shock as I take in the full picture sexy heels on her feet. The cute salesclerk, a small blonde with a cute smile and small chest stands to the side proudly.

"Did I find you the outfit you needed to make a slutty impression?" She asks with a slight curious smile still on her lips.

Just 20 minutes ago, Megan had walked up to her and said that she needed help dressing more provocatively. That she needed to make a slutty impression on a stud. I stood behind her blushing. As Megan told the worker I was her fiancé, but it made it pretty clear the slutty outfit was intended for someone else.

"Yes you did Jenny! Thank you! I think it looks incredible." Megan twirls in front of the mirror. "Alex do you think that Daddy will like this?"

I blush crimson as Jenny, the salesgirl, gives me an interested shocked but intrigued smirk. I feel a pit in my stomach and a frog in my throat as I look at Megan in humiliated shock. Megan gives me a playful wink and bites her bottom lip. Somehow her look in that moment communicated so much to me. But despite knowing that she would be so excited and proud if I made a dirty comment about how sexy Father Michael or daddy would find her. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Megan and Jenny continue shopping giggling together as I watch blushing. It is just the three of us in the small boutique and both girls give me knowing glances as Megan continues talking about dressing sexy for her "daddy" or "stud".

"God you are gorgeous!" I hear Jenny the sales girl say from behind the dressing room curtain.

I gulp blushing knowing that Jenny is now in the room with my hot fiancé as she changes.

"Thanks... ohh ohh my Jenny!"Megan moans.

"Sorry couldn't help myself they are so big! My girlfriend is small like me. You know she and I..."

"OHH GOD JENNY!" Megan moans again.

I can't help myself and stand and move to the curtain. I peak inside and see Jenny fully clothed and about the same height but smaller frame pushing my naked fiancé up against the wall. One of Jenny's hands is groping Megan's ample tit and the other is fondling between her legs. I stare in shocked lust.

"We would love to have you over some night for a dinner and some fun! You ever played with two girls at once?"

"Ive... I have never really played with any girls." My 'formerly shy' fiancé moans with a look of curiosity on her face.

Jenny kisses her neck sweetly as they gaze into each others eyes, "I will put my number on your receipt."

Megan nods and I step back wondering if they noticed me.

*********

"You know I saw you and..." I say as I shut the car off in our driveway turning to my fiancé.

"Jenny." Megan finishes for me with a smirk.

I nod and then look away feeling guilty. It is not lost on me the irony as she should be the guilty one not me. I sigh looking down unsure now what I should say or do.

"She was cute and kinda aggressive. But might be fun to play with sometime. I got her number. I think she is a lesbian, but she seemed ok with you watching her grope me." Megan fills the silence.

I swallow and look up, "she... you both knew I was watching?"

"Yes. There were lots of mirrors in there." Megan smirks seeming to further enjoy my awkward discomfort again.

I nod and sort of tilt my head, "are you into GIRLS!?"

I blush realizing I blurted the last part of that question out.

"Maybe... but remember this sexual revolution is as new for me as it is you. I didn't flirt with her on purpose it just happened as I was feeling sexy and open. I liked her and her touches, but my body did not ache for her like it did Father Micheal!" She winks and opens her door. "Remember we are supposed to watch some shows together."

**********

I swallowed hard as my hand groped my fiancé's ample tit as we both sat in bed naked cuddled together. I was trembling and blushing embarrassed as the porn played. Megan was insistent that the first video we watch be one I like and have watched on more than one occasion. Embarrassed more and more as the video really starts in...

The video:

A handsome tall black man in a lab coat sat behind a desk as a young couple sat across from him. The wife was a small tiny blonde (that reminded me of Jenny the salesclerk at the store who flirted with Megan) and the husband was a handsome enough white man. The couple explained how they had trouble getting pregnant and the doctor had the wife lay back and remove her clothes only wearing a bra and panties as the husband watched the handsome doctor examine her. Touching her provocatively as she blushed. Then the husband was told to undress and exposed a flaccid penis which was bigger than mine. The doctor said he could understand what the problem was...

I blushed hard as the Doctor lowered his pants exposing a flaccid uncut thick black cock that was probably 6 inches. I realize the Priest gave this BBC stud a run for his money. I pull my hand away looking down in embarrassed shock. Megan grabs my hand and pulls it back on her tit.

"Grope me. Grope me while I watch a video showing that what happened with Father Micheal is basically your fantasy you have hid from me."

I let out a whimpering pathetic moan in response.

Video continues:

... A few moments later the small blond is acting like a needy slut on her knees slurping on the black cock. The husband watches with a thin but not underwhelming erection.

"So you have been fantasizing about me taking a big cock?"

"Yes."

Megan pulls the sheet down exposing my hard thin 4 inches. A bead of precum already on the tip.

"That white husband is bigger than you not to mention the black cock."

"OHH GOD MEGAN!... Please" I beg but not sure what I am begging her to do as I blush hard.

Video continues:

... "your husbands small cock isn't big enough to breed you or give you an orgasm." The black 'doctor' says on video. The husband grunts and cums on the floor at minute 4:36 in the video. I don't have to look I have seen this so many times I know.

"If he isn't big enough to give his wife an orgasm then you certainly aren't." Megan moans looking at my tiny erection.

"Ahhh ohh Megan" I moan bucking my hips wildly listening to her and the video. One hand on her tit the other on the sheet clawing at it as my body shakes.

"The black cock is impressive, but I think Father Micheal is thicker and longer. Which would you rather see your fiancé suck on?"

"OHH SHIT SHIT" my hips bouncing my cock throbbing...I still haven't touched it.

"I bet I get to suck on Father Micheals big fat old cock tomorrow!"

"Ohh god" I moan as I squirt a few shots of my cum onto my stomach without ever touching myself.

********

An hour later after a shower together and to my surprise kissing and fooling around Megan said it was time for her to pick a video. We sat together on the bed and she seemed just as happy and comfortable with me as before even knowing I fantasized about her getting used by a BBC. But truthfully now Father Micheal's cock impelling her seemed even more exciting.

Megan sat in between my legs with the laptop in between hers. Once again one of my hands gently caressed her breast. The other hand lazily caressed her thigh. My penis hard again pressed into her back.

Megan let out a small giggle as she scrolled through the categories of my favorite site.

"I...umm don't judge me ok...What I am looking for may be a little strange."

I heard Megan moan as I kissed her shoulder realizing she was embarrassed. I took a deep breath and quietly moaned.

"Babe my video ended with a wife getting her pussy filled by a hung black doctor begging him to give her a baby while the husband knelt and lovingly sucked her toes watching...what could you choose that would cause me to judge you!"

"Ha... wow! I can't believe you said that like that, but I am glad I am finally learning your sexual fantasies!"

"Want me to impress you some more?" I say feeling excited and more daring than ever in my life as I hump my stiff small erection into her back and roll her stiff nipple in my fingers.

Tilting her head back against me moaning, "mmm yes!"

"I want to sneak in tomorrow at 6 am and hide in a cabinet or something and watch that fat old cock give my hot sexy fiancé the orgasm I can't."

"Ohh my god you are a freak!" She giggles teasing me.

I watch her click back and forth from some of the categories and scroll and then back up.

"Umm I can't...I do not see what I want to watch!"

I move my hand from her thigh and move the curser to the search bar, "just type whatever you want."

I notice her pause for a moment and probably biting her lower lip blushing a little. After a few slow moments I see her fingers slowly type as she trembles.

I see her type and O and then pause. She takes a deep breath and then an L. I can feel her ample tits heave as her breath quickens. Finally a D.

It takes what feels like 45 minutes but probably more like 45 seconds and the words in the search bar read...

Old stud with big cock spanks naughty busty girl.

I feel Megan quivering as she can't seem to push enter.

"Do you want Father Micheal to spank you Megan?"

She nods as I gasp and reach for the keyboard and press enter for her. A few moments later she clicks the 4th video. A college professor in his 50s or 60s punishing a sorority girl in his office.

Video plays

The hot student bent over her skirt lifted and she is not wearing panties. SPANK​ "Oh sir I am sorry" SPANK​ "Why are you sorry?" "I am sorry that I tried to cheat on my exam."

I hear Megan moaning in front of me as her hand goes to her cunt and softly rubs it.

Video continues:

... "are you just a dumb little slut?" SPANK​ "Yes...ohh awwoww" She yelps. "Does your frat bro boyfriend know you need to be punished?" "No sir. He is kinda submissive to me in the bedroom." SPANK​ "But you need this?" "Yes sir!" We watch as he pulls out a large flaccid cock and slaps it onto her bubble butt check. She looks back and bites her lip seductively moaning.

Megan humps at her hand staring in awe.

"He is a hung old stud, but he doesn't compare to Father Michael either." I whisper into Megan's ear seeing the thick cock harden to about 7 inches as he continues slapping the girls butt.

Megan moans as I rub my small hard cock against her back. My fingers pinch her nipple as she stares at the old man slapping his cock on his students bare red ass.

"I can spank you Megan...Let me spank you while you watch!" I moan feeling my balls churning.

"A real man wouldn't ask would he," she says matter of factly.

I groan and have to stop humping to keep from cumming in that moment.

********

I watch my fiancé leave to go meet Father Micheal as 5:40 am from our house. I stand watching from the window as her curvy body in the skimpiest outfit slides into our car. Why could she be going so early? I wonder to myself. Despite 2 cum loads spattered on my stomach during the videos the night before, the humiliating shame at where and who my fiancé is visiting dressed like a slut makes me tent my shorts.

I try to busy myself all morning, but I keep wondering and envisioning what Father Michael and Megan are doing. I can't help but keep rubbing my aching little penis every time I envision it.

Around lunch time I find myself reading an erotic story I found on line called the Tenant. It is nothing like my situation, but found it exciting to think about a seemingly unimpressive nerd turning out to be a stud. That is the one aspect similar to my situation a seemingly unimpressive older man turning out to be a stud. I read it as I ate a sandwich wondering what I should wear to see the Priest.

I look up at the door surprised to hear a knock. I open it and see Sister Katherine. The taller nun looks at me with a look of annoyed anger as she steps in without being invited.

I am stunned as I watch her hips sway. My mouth hanging open.

"Father Micheal sent me to give you something." She says.

I tilt my head as she doesn't look at me. Is she about to cry? I wonder as she looks down at her feet.

"He wants you to wear this and come in through the back of the church."

She holds up a small tiny gift bag. As I reach for it I tilt my head and see a tear rolling down her cheek. I take the bag and peer inside seeing something bright pink but it doesn't look like clothes. I am torn between pulling the item out and talking to Katherine. I feel for her and set the bag down and softly run my fingers down her arm.

"Hey are you ok? Did Father Micheal hurt you? Can I help?"

"SHUT UP! I HATE YOU FOR BRINGING THAT WHORE TO HIM!" She screams pulling away from me.

I swallow and stand in silence for a moment. I take a breath wondering what to do or say. I see her grab my glass of coke near my sandwich and take a sip without asking.

"I... I don't... I don't understand?...What did Megan...? What... What happened?"

She straightens up and breaths in composing herself. She looks at me with a not so subtle eye roll and look of annoyance. I try to act open to hearing what she has to say.

"Fuck...Fuck I... I..." She sits and puts her face in her hands.

"Look, I..." taking pity I step closer "I don't know what is going on really we only met with Father Michael once. I am confused, anxious, worried about all of this and what it means for me... for me and Megan. If you are honest maybe we can help each other." I say sitting in front of her.

She looks at me with an amused expression, "you're a stupid ignorant... little... bitch."

I am more confused but decide to just nod along hoping she will continue.

"You will find out more today and over the course of the coming weeks. You will not know what you are really in for until it's too late. I can't stop it. I can't help you anymore than you could help me. I figured the day would come, but I am annoyed it came so quickly and before... well never mind. Let's just focus on today. Megan... sigh​... that whore, was to come in at 6 am. Daddy was going to greet her briefly and give her a kiss and pass her to me to prepare. That part went as planned. I bathed and groomed her removing any speck of body hair from her. She was then going to get her first lesson. I was to have her tied to a chair naked and she was to watch Daddy fuck me to orgasm after orgasm. He came in as I lay on the bed looking fucking sexy. He came to me but damn her and her amazing body he kept looking at her. She kept blushing which he likes. He likes when they are innocent and he can corrupt them. I was trying my best to keep Daddy's attention. I had my mouth and throat wrapped around his perfect cock slurping deepthroating the way he taught me. I was drooling and sucking while my hand massaged his balls. But I looked up and he was staring at her."

12