The Priest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pauses angry maybe crying again.

"...God... he never not once let a new one touch him for a whole week. But he said go untie her and let her come to me if she wants. That was that.... she couldn't resist. She was like a moth to a flame. A drooling whore stumbling towards his big thick daddy meat. She couldn't even take half of it but damnit she is so much hotter! I've always been his number one since he chose me. Other girls and couples come and go but I have been his..."

Her voice is shaking and I expect tears. I am shocked when she hikes a leg up onto the empty chair exposing a bare, wet, sticky cunt.

"God watching her bounce on him and Daddy moaning like I have never heard before" she moans while sliding a finger up and down her slit. "Then when she asked for a spanking. Fuck why does she have to have perfect tits and a perfect ass. God daddy made it red."

I blink all of this the visual stimulation and hearing that my fiancé, who I assumed might be, but now I know for certain is fucking someone else. I feel angry, jealous, confused, but oddly excited. I bite my lip breathing heavy.

"I hate her... I hate him... I need it... god ohh god why why did I say that?" Katherine is now moaning fingering herself head back talking to herself as much as me.

"What did you say?" I ask unable to keep my hand from groping at my crotch.

"I said that I wanted to eat her creampie, knowing I don't compare to her. That daddy deserves her." She bites her lip leg shaking and very wet. "I came... I came without touching myself as I said it watching her moan as he took her doggy style. Daddy was amused by my display and my embarrassment. That is when he sent me away. He sent me away to you tell Bill - my cuckold, that I am now a cuckquean. Then to come here and bring you that." Pointing to the bag.

****************

I look around nervously and adjust my shorts. The chastity cock cage I am now wearing under my khaki shorts feels so odd and humiliating. I pause remembering how Katherine put it on me and locked the tiny lock in place and took the key reminding me to arrive to Daddy on time. I still flinch when Father Micheal is referred to as daddy, but I feel an odd tingle again. I take a breath for courage before knocking on the back door. I am startled as it opens and I see a man in a French Maid uniform allowing me to enter. I swallow as I step in.

"Hi I am Katherine's umm cuckold," the effeminate man squeaks.

"Bill?" I ask nodding softly wondering if he knows I am wearing a chastity cage.

He nods.

"I'm... I am...Alex." I say nervously.

We stand awkwardly in the back hall for a moment, I am unsure what to do or say or where to go. Bill eyes me carefully, it is like he is trying to decide if he should say something or not. I look to the left then the right and then shrug.

"I... I am supposed to see Father Mich..."

"He will be out in a moment. You....your fiancé has made quite the impression here this morning." Bill smiles.

"Umm like..."

"It is good... Katherine is worried, but we all have to learn where we fit in the scheme of life. Megan is gorgeous! I... I was... never mind." He says with an odd smirk looking down at the floor.

"Please, please tell me I... this... its... I want to know."

"Don't be mad. I... well... I do whatever Daddy tells me."

I cant help it feeling so submissive so quickly I tug at my locked up penis over my shorts in response.

"You're like me..." Bill smirks nodding knowingly at my crotch realizing I am uncomfortable as my penis tries to harden thinking of my fiancé doing kinky things. "I would warn you and tell you to run, but what is the point we both know you won't or can't... Anyway, I got to watch round two with Daddy and Megan. She is gorgeous and it was so hot. Don't tell Katherine, but Megan is a goddess."

I just blush as I am unsure what to say as my cage continues to increase my discomfort. As I hear a door open I turn and stare in shocked awe. Daddy, who cares if the name bothers me, that is what he is now to me, walks in wearing a silk robe and nothing else. The robe is not closed and his massive meat swings against his thigh. The sound of the powerful phallus hitting his thigh as he walks is almost deafening in the empty hall. My eyes meet his and I cannot help but feel small in his presence. Although I am taller, have a more athletic body, and am much younger, I am clearly hypnotized by his powerful confident presence. His gaze beckons me to follow. I am feeling so many emotions as I follow him, I could not tell you if he spoke to me. My mouth feels dry as I enter the same dusty office as yesterday. I watch as Daddy stands before me motioning to the same chair I set in yesterday. I sit as my penis is painfully straining at the confines of the pink cock cage. Shamefully my eyes cannot leave the flaccid imposing cock swaying before my eyes.

I am unsure how long I stare at it as my mouth fills with saliva. Suddenly, I notice out of the corner of my eye Bill walking in. Bill walks and kneels before Daddy leaning all the way down kissing his foot. My god is there no depth people will not fall to for this powerful old out of shape stud? I find myself wondering as I slowly look up from Bill to Daddy's cock to his large belly then his face. It may have been seconds, minutes or hours since I set. Really it probably has been a long few minutes, but time seems to stand still as the next few moments seem poised to define the rest of my life.

"I was not anticipating this, I usually take a week or so to let the anticipation build for a couple, but Megan captivated me." Daddy says.

His confident voice has an odd tone to it. I feel like there is so much to what is going on that I am missing out on. I nod as I lower my gaze back to his crotch. Bill still kneels at his feet silently staring up as if waiting for instructions.

"You see, I have done this to couples for years now. I have given sex lessons to couples in premarital counseling and other married couples counseling. Only 3 couples though have ever had the emotional ability and hotness to serve as my live ins like Bill and Katherine. Typically I use 2 to 3 months of counseling time to have fun with a couple before discarding them. Very few like Bill and Katherine get to serve me long term."

I listen captivated. My eyes roaming Daddy. I want to stare at the magnificent serpent hanging between his legs, but at times admire other parts of him.

He continues, "Katherine last year replaced Gwen. Gwen had served me for 10 years. Gwen was in her late 30s and her cuckold in his 40s when Katherine came along. It was easy and natural and over the course of a few months Gwen knew her time had come and her ability to please me could not compete with Katherine. Gwen and her husband moved away to a swinger nudist resort to continue their lifestyle. Katherine and Bill moved in and I expected Katherine to serve as my slutty sub nun for years."

I see him pat Bill's head tossing his hair. Bill leans up and this must have been a silent understanding as he starts slurping on the head of Daddy's cock. I see it stir as my eyes are glued to the submissive gay scene before me. I cannot help but realize I am jealous as Bill gets to slurp on the meaty cock.

"The thing is though no woman has turned me on like your slutty fiancé. I normally take my time with this and see if it is a good fit all around, but I have to have Megan. I want her daily. I told her as such and she accepted."

I stare in confused shock in less than 48 hours I have gone from happy engaged nerd to hearing that an old Priest is taking my fiancé from me with his meaty long cock. I look at Bill wondering what this might mean for him and Katherine, but he slurps happily. The only thing he seems concerned with is worshipping the fat cock. I pause wondering if I would feel the same if I got to slurp on it. I hear a strong throat clearing noise and look up to see Daddy staring at me. He is obviously waiting for a response. I am shocked, anxious, confused. I blink unsure what to say or do. Daddy lets a moment of silence fill the air, well we do hear a slurping noise, before continuing

"Katherine is contemplating the same choice. Bill is staying he decided even if Katherine left he needed me more. Katherine asked for some time realizing she will not be my priority any longer. I am Megan's daddy now. I do not know what it will look like if Katherine and you stay, but I will figure something out."

I blush. I look at Bill wondering if he is humiliated hearing that he willingly chose being a sissy cock fluffier for an old stud over his wife. I tremble knowing I am not coming back from this as I make up my mind. I stand and quickly strip off my clothes. I stand completely naked except for the pink cock cage. I slowly kneel and crawl before daddy.

"I will do anything to serve you and see you fuck Megan with your monster cock daddy!"

-more to cum.

12