The Priest Ch. 03

Story Info
More sex for our randy cleric.
5k words
4.49
5.1k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Priest

Chapter 03

Author's note: Thanks KS for a great edit.

***********

It was a week after losing my virginity to my housekeeper, and having sex with one of her friends, the manager of the local older people's nursing home, the mother superior of the local convent, that I was back in the residential home for my weekly visit.

As usual, I had slept with Sanita, my housekeeper, and we had had great morning sex in bed and in the kitchen. By the time I reached the home, the prospect of fucking the manager, Kathryn, again had made me hard again. Mind you, I thought, I was pretty hard most of the time now.

Kathryn greeted me with a warm smile when I went into her office. We embraced tightly, indulging in a kiss that was far from just friendly.

"Oh, that's lovely," she breathed, when we broke for breath. Her hand squeezed my rigid prick through the cassock. "Sit down, and I'll do something about that."

I sat on the couch, pulling my cassock up to my waist as I did. My eight-inch cock stood proud, waiting for its pleasure.

I had expected Kathryn to give me a blowjob, but she quickly dropped her skirt to the floor--she was going commando. Her voluminous bush glistened with her wetness, as she moved over me. Without ceremony, she sank her very wet cunt down the length of me.

"I missed this last week, so I'm going to make up for it."

She moved slowly first, just gyrating her hips and making little back-and-forth movements. I groaned, letting her know these worked for me.

Gradually, she began to move up and down slowly and gently. At each upward movement, she kept just my head nestled inside her fat lips, then slowly slid down 'til I felt her wetness against my pubes.

"You like this?" she asked, leaning forward and biting my ear.

"Oh, yes," I moaned.

She smiled, then fell down my length and began to ride me with a passion. "Play with my tits," she demanded, and I obliged.

"My clit needs doing," she ordered. I kept one hand on a tit, and then moved the other to find her hard pulsing bud.

"Oh yes, you fucker! You're a great fuck!"

She had a look of strong concentration on her face, as her hair flew and tits bounced, as she went for it. The squelching noise from her wet cunt filled the room.

"Fuck me, doggie!" she suddenly demanded, falling down on me, breathing very hard.

She fell back off me onto the floor and got in position. I was with her quickly, and with a shout, buried myself. We went at it for a glorious time; hard then slow; just a little in, then deep. As much as I could remember to do it, I played with her tits and cunt.

Then we both felt myself swell up in preparation for the deluge.

"Oh, yes. Cum in me, please!" she wailed.

"With pleasure," I grunted, through gritted teeth.

After cooling down and a coffee, I made my rounds. I had just finished with my usual Catholic clients when a member of staff asked me to visit Mrs. Jenkins. She explained she wasn't Catholic, but wanted to talk to me.

I smiled and agreed willingly. You didn't have to be of the faith to want to talk to someone.

Mrs. Jenkins turned out to be of average height, looks and build. She was a bit chubby with big tits. The slightest trace of facial hair told me she would be hairy pretty much all over.

She was wearing a robe when I went in. She explained that she had just taken a shower. She had a two-seater couch and an armchair in the room. I went to sit in the chair, but she took my hand and pulled me to sit next to her on the couch.

As I sat, my nose was assaulted by a lovely floral perfume. There was also another faint but identifiable smell in the air--aroused pussy. At first chance, I glanced down and saw her legs were definitely a bit open as was her gown. My guess about her hairiness was true. There was a luscious growth between her legs, and lines of fine hair down each thigh.

When I looked up at her face again, she was smiling.

"Thank you for coming to see me, father. I wanted to discuss something personal with you."

"My pleasure," I said, smiling back, as I leant back into the couch, catching those smells again.

"I was married for fifty years. My husband died last year when we were both seventy. We had a great sex life, and I miss that a lot."

As she spoke, she half-turned toward me. The top of her robe gaped open, revealing a lot of tit. One side of the bottom of her robe had fully fallen away, exposing one chubby leg, and half a hairy heaven.

"That must be frustrating," I said. I leant forward a little, and gently ran the forefinger of my right hand up the inside of her left thigh.

"It is," she said, taking a breath and opening her legs.

"Would you like me to help you with your problem?" I said, almost whispering, now that I had three fingers stroking her inner thigh, and just before I felt her pubic hair with them, I felt dampness on her leg.

"Oh yes, please. Kathryn said you were especially skilled in helping that way."

She slowly got up and dropped her robe. Her body was definitely that of a seventy-year-old. Her big tits sagged to her waist, and her skin was wrinkled and freckled. There were a fair few spots that came with hairiness, which she had in abundance. There were forests under her arms, and her delta was the thickest I had seen so far. Not one hint of anything underneath.

"I hope you don't mind hair," she said nervously, seeing where I was looking. "We didn't shave in my day, and my husband loved it."

For my answer, I dropped to my knees in front of her, and grabbing her big, soft arse, I rubbed my face in her thicket. It was already damp; it was soft and very curly. I sucked and licked mouthfuls of hair, before finally trying to find her cunt under the jungle.

I finally found her lips and licked hard up each lip, before giving her clit ample attention. My right index finger strayed to her cunt opening, and slipped inside a very wet, well-lubricated cunt.

"Oh yes, that's lovely," she groaned, thrusting her hips forward and pulling my head into her forest.

I worked on her, until she was shaking with passion and breathing hard.

"I think you need a cock again!" I said, standing up and taking my shaft, rubbing it against her hair.

"Oh yes, yes!" she gasped, clamping her mouth to mine and beginning a furious tongue wrestle.

I moved her to the bed, and laid her down gently on her back. She smiled and spread her legs as wide as she could go, and began squeezing and pulling her tits.

I took my cassock off and she gasped, P "Oh heavens, your you're huge! please Please go easy. My husband was nothing like as big as this..."

XI P X assured her I would be as gentle as she wanted me to be. I got on the bed and knelt between her legs. I reached out and took her legs by the anles ankles. Gently, I lifted her legs straight up, but keeping them wide. I shuffled forward, then realised the angle was not quite right for what I wanted to do.

"Pass me a pillow, please."

She grinned and passed me a big, soft pillow. I put her legs down and asked her to lift her bum. She did so enthusiastically. I lifted her legs again, then moved in. My cock unerringly found its way to her soft lips and with a gentle thrust, my head nestled inside.

Then, with other gentle thrusts, I sank more and more of myself inside. I felt the rough skin at the top of her cunt's G-spot, and began to make tiny movements against it.

"Oh my god! My god!" she shouted. She was gripping her tits hard, and her head was thrashing from side to side.

"You like this?" I asked.

"Oh my lord, my lord!" was her only reaction. Then, without warning, her body went rigid for a second and then shook violently. Her verbal reaction was a long drawn out "Ohhhhh!"

Her cum wetness soaked my cock and balls. I was nowhere near done, though. I stopped until her body was only shaking slightly, and lowered her legs. I lowered myself gently on top of her, and slid my hands under her back to grip her shoulders. I found her mouth, and she responded to my deep tongue kiss tiredly, but passionately.

"Oh, thank you!" she said, hugging me hard, wrapping her arms and legs around me. "I've never cum like that!"

"There's more," I whispered into her ear. Once again, my cock found her opening without assistance.

"Oh heck, your you're just as hard!" she grunted, as I got my length into her with three thrusts.

This time, I moved with her. She began to thrust her hips up, with my in-thrust, and we kept going like for several minutes, her legs tightly wrapped round me. We kissed each other throughout when we weren't biting each other.

"Oh heavens, I'm going to cum again!" she shouted, and again, her body went still and spasmed with another long groan.

I still had not cum and wanted to do that immensely.

"Get on your hands and knees, if you can, please."

She smiled wanly. "I am an old woman, but I will see what I can do." She gingerly rolled over and got slowly into position.

I stroked and caressed her big bum for a minute, letting one of my hands occasionally strayed between her legs to play with her matted bush.

"Fuck me now, please!"

The use of the word surprised me, but turned me on. Taking hold of her hips, I took aim and sank my whole length in.

"Oh yes! Fuck me hard! Fuck me fast!"

She screamed and then just held herself there, as I pummelled her cunt. Sweat was soon pouring off me onto her back, and I was breathing hard. I had to rest a couple of times, but finally I felt the tightening in my balls and the swelling in my cock.

"I'm going to cum!" I shouted.

"Oh yes, please. Cum in me now!"

"Oh yes, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I shouted, and five spurts of cum filled her pussy and womb.

"Oh, yes. Oh fuck, yes!" she shouted, in response.

I stayed inside her, until I felt myself soften a bit. I eased out slowly. I watched a river of my cum flow out down onto the bed.

I lay down and she collapsed beside me. She immediately put an arm and leg around me. I could feel her hot, soft hairiness against my leg.

"Oh, that was amazing," she said, in that cut-glass accent, I just noted.

"Are you free to help me every week!"

"Of course," I said, kissing the top of her head.

"Would you like me to help you once more, before I go?"

"Yes, I would love it, but I'm too sore now!"

"I don't need my prick to do that."

Pushing her gently onto her back, I kissed down her tummy and kissed and licked her bush, moving down to her lips:

"You can't do that!" she said, feebly. "It's all messy and dirty!"

"I love eating my cum from a pussy."

I sealed my mouth around her entrance and sucked. I got a full mouthful the first time, and then another five mouthfuls before it was just pussy that I tasted.

Her hips had started to buck as I worked, and she was now stretching her nipples and cursing again.

I moved up to her clit. I sealed this and then bit gently.

"Oh my fucking god!" she screamed, and came over my face.

It was 12:15pm, when I closed her bedroom door. I left her lying flat on her back, gently stroking her clit, with my cum leaking out of her onto the bed. I had an appointment at 3:00pm in the presbytery, and I had told Sanita I would be back for lunch. When I got in the car, I sent her a text to let her know I was on the way back.

I was surprised to get a response a couple of minutes later, as I joined the traffic. Against the law, I know, but I touched on the message. It was a good thing I kept a tight hold on the wheel, as I convulsed with shock.

The message said: "Come up stairs. I have a present for you."

There was a picture attached. It was of a very hairy pussy with gaping lips and cum flowing out.

I was naked when I entered the bedroom. Sanita was smiling, lying on her back, legs spread, and pulled back. I moved to the end of the bed and stared at her cunt. By now, there was a small pool of cum under her cunt. Her lips were gaping.

"We had a new washing machine delivered. Just two men this time."

The inside of her cunt was very smooth and creamy, and squelched as I buried myself deeply. She had her legs pulled right back, and was holding them by her ankles. This meant my cock was G-spot working again. Sanita came quickly and then again. We both came when I fell forward and bit her tits hard.

Sanita made lunch naked, and we fucked again over the table, before I went to my office.

Sanita showed up my visitor at just gone 3:00pm. Her name was Laura. She was twenty. She was the child of a strongly Catholic family. She was getting married in six weeks. She was coming to me for pre-marriage counselling. Not about sex, of course, but about what was to be expected from a proper Catholic wife.

Laura was fairly plain with a lovely smile, when she did so. She had long brunette hair. Her breasts looked small and she had wide hips.

I took her through the usual list of issues. She listened carefully and did not ask anything much.

"That's it," I said gently, when I'd finished. "Is there anything else you want to ask me?"

She suddenly blushed deeply, wringing her hands and looking at the floor. It took a couple of minutes before she looked up. Her face was stricken with embarrassment.

"I have never been with a man before," she mumbled, so quietly I had to lean forward to hear her. "I don't know what to do."

"Have you talked to your mother about it?"

She went quiet again. "My mother is very religious. She has never talked about these things. She won't let me wear anything."

I sat there, looking at her. The hint at something physical had set my cock going. "Why are you telling me this?" I asked, just as quietly.

This time, the gap was shorter.

"I spoke to Mrs. Chadouri. She said you could help."

I sat there shocked. "Why did you talk to her?"

"I came round here to make an appointment. She saw I was worried and got me talking. I told her everything."

There was a gap that felt like hours, before she said in a voice, that was quiet but with a little more determination in it. "Will you help me?"

"You cannot tell anyone ever about this," I said, as I got up and moved to the door. "I would be defrocked. I also cannot do everything. If I cum inside you, you could get pregnant."

"Mrs. Chaudri told me that. She told me all about what would happen. I went to a clinic and got a pill."

As we talked, she had moved up closer to me. I caught the scent of her perfume. She stood there, trembling, but smiling. I smiled back and bent my head. Our lips touched. Surprisingly, her mouth opened willingly when my tongue pressed gently against her lips. Her tongue moved with mine, and she was pressing her tits into my chest.

My bedroom door was closed. When I opened it, Sanita was lying naked on the bed.

"I thought I would help."

She got up, and smiling, moved to Laura. Before Laura could move, Sanita had pulled her into her arms and thrust her tongue down her throat. Laura flinched at first, trying to pull back, but then melted into the passion. When they parted, they were both breathing hard. I saw Laura's hands on Sanita's bottom, which surprised me.

Sanita had Laura undressed in minutes. I had gotten my cassok off, and was sitting on the bed, watching. I grinned, taking Laura's body in. Her tits were small and rounded, with hard little nipples already stiff. There was puppy fat around her tummy, and her broad hips stood out even more when she was naked.

I was not surprised to see a full thatch of auburn hair at her delta. She caught me looking there, and again, I was surprised when she opened her legs for me to get a better look. The hair covered her lips, but I could see the dampness around her cunt hole.

We lay on the bed, Sanita one side and I the other; we worked as a team. Sanita kissed her head and face, while I French kissed her with passion. Then, we were each side of her neck, nibbling on her ears.

As we took a tit each, licking, sucking and nibbling; Sanita worked on her legs,while my fingers explored her pussy.

"Oh hell!" Laura gasped, and whimpered. Her body was moving, her hips thrusting up, and her legs spreading wider. She shouted as my finger flicked gently across her tit, while Sanita's tongue flicked across her lips. She came very quickly, gripping the sheets.

We held her gently as she came down.

"I think you should watch us make love first," Sanita breathed into her ear.

Laura smiled weakly, and moved to the side of the bed, getting on her knees. I fell on Sanita, and went in hard. We made a lot of noise, telling us how much we wanted each other, and how hard I was and how wet she was.

"People are quieter," Sanita gasped, as she was being fucked into next week.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh god!" Sanita shouted, as I got up to real speed.

I glanced to my left and found Laura avidly watching us. The final surprise for the night was to see her fingers moving very quickly in and out of a wet cunt.

The sight pushed me over the edge. I emptied myself hard.

"You will need to get him hard again before he can go again," Sanita breathed, as I lay flat on my back, with an almost-soft cock.

"How do I do that?" Laura avidly asked.

"Let him eat you first, if he wants to. Not all men like eating pussy. And some don't like hair. He might ask you to shave your hair off. That's up to you. He cannot make you."

Laura glanced down at her bush, and ran her fingers through her hair.

"I like it."

With that, Laura tentatively swung her leg over me and moved up until my nose and mouth were full of her smell. She groaned at my first lick, and shouted as my tongue licked her clit flat and hard.

Laura came quickly again. But before she could recover, Sanita taught her about cock touching.

I was solid and throbbing by now, and had to use a lot of control as Laura began to handle me first.

"He might cum when you are doing this. If he doesn't, then you can use your mouth."

To demonstrate, Sanita slid her mouth down my length and sucked a few times. I fought hard and resisted.

"Now your turn."

Laura smiled nervously, then bent her head. She started with her tongue gently licking my head. Then her mouth opened around my head, and after a pause, the lips moved with uncertainty downwards.

"Oh yes, that's good," I groaned, genuinely impressed.

She smiled with her eyes, then went to work. I would have wanted her to carry on for ages, but she was so good I knew I would not last.

"Please stop. I want to fuck you now."

She moved eagerly and lay on her back, spreading her legs. Her pussy gaped open leaking juice.

"This might hurt a bit," I said, concerned, as I lay down gently on top of her.

Laura smiled, and lifting her head, kissed me. "Please do it now."

Sanita took a hold of me and slid me in. She was very wet and hot. As I gently moved forward, she gasped.

"Sorry," I said, worried.

"It's fine," she gasped, but there was a look of pain on her face.

"I will be gentle," I said, and then felt Sanita's fingers at her cunt.

"Oh that's nice," Laura groaned. Sanita was working her clit.

I let her go for a couple of minutes, until Laura was gently thrusting her hips up to me, taking a couple of inches of me further inside. With a breath, I gently pushed forward.

The thrust broke her hymen. Again, the grimace, but the noise was one of pleasure from the things happening at her clit. There were a couple of tears in her eyes, which Sanita kissed away with soothing words.

I let myself settle inside, enjoying her tightness. I only started to move again, when her hips flexed, pulling me in. I went with this for the next few minutes, letting her movements do the fucking.

I suddenly felt more firmness against my cock-head. This time it was her cervix.

"I cannot go any deeper," I panted.

"Let me fuck you!" she gasped back, and did exactly that. I had no idea where she had learnt either the word or the movement, but it was fucking incredible. She fucked me beautifully, so much so, that without warning, a half-cum erupted from me.

12