The Priest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" I said, in surprise.

"Oh yes, please," Laura cried back, and then her body was shaking. Her first male-induced climax was strong, but not a rip-roarer.

We went at it for another couple of hours. By the time Laura left, she had experienced her first doggie, cowboy, eating pussy and being eaten and sixty-nine. She left very happy, saying that she would like more practise before her wedding. Sanita and I agreed happily and spent the night fucking like rabbits, in memory of our afternoon.

It was ten o'clock the following morning when the doorbell went. I was in my office and Sanita answered the door. Immediately, I heard a female voice shouting and Sanita trying to be calm. The raised voice went on, getting louder.

I had moved to the door when Sanita shouted for me to come downstairs.

The shouting carried on, and I found Sanita and a middle-aged woman in the living room. They were both standing. The woman was red with anger and thrusting her finger at Sanita.

"And here he is, the evil man who raped my daughter -- and you helped him!" This was delivered with a scream at Sanita.

"Please, calm down!" I said, moving to stand next to Sanita to protect her. "What is this about?"

"My daughter Laura. You both raped her yesterday. I'm going to the police and Bishop right now. You are disgusting."

"I don't know what she's told you, but it was not rape. She asked me to make love to her."

"Only after that woman suggested it?" she screamed again, jabbing with her finger again.

"She did not have to come back," I said. "Sanita suggested it the day before she came back. Then she asked me."

"Liar!" she said. "No woman wants to do those disgusting things willingly. You must have raped her."

"How do you know she did?" Sanita asked, quietly.

"I found these." With a victorious flourish, the woman pulled something from her jacket pocket and waved them in front of us. They were a pair of red knickers. They looked very like the ones Laura had been wearing yesterday.

"They are just knickers," Sanita said.

"With this in them!" our accuser yelled. She threw them at Sanita. Sanita caught them and immediately smelt the tell-tale odour of cum and pussy. When she reversed the gusset, white stains were clearly visible.

"You cannot deny it!" she said, with finality.

"We don't deny making love with her," Sanita said, with an edge of defiance in her voice. "But she wanted it!"

"And you are a priest!" the woman yelled back, changing the subject. "A priest of the church. What about you and your vows?"

"I can serve God and enjoy physical love," I said, quietly.

"The church says you can't. And the bishop will agree with me."

Again, there was that triumphant look in her eyes.

There was sudden silence. The three of us stood there as still as statues. Then glancing at Sanita, I saw her staring. I followed her gaze and had an internal gasp. Laura's mother was wearing a tight sweater, tighter than I had ever seen before. Her nipples were very obvious hard points sticking straight out.

"I don't understand one thing," Sanita said, taking a step forward. "Why didn't you ring the police and the bishop straight away? Why did you come round here?"

For the first time, there was a glimmer of uncertainty in the woman's face.

"I wanted you to admit what you did!" she shouted, but ever-so-slightly-less convincingly.

"You have done that," Sanita said. "So why haven't you gone?"

The look now definitely changed. There was now doubt, not just uncertainty, and also indecision.

"I will go!" she said, and it sounded lame.

"Go on then!" Sanita said confidently, and took another two steps forward, until she was in reaching distance of the woman.

"Okay, I'm going now." And she just stood there, now looking a mix of scared and, if my eyes were not deceiving me, anticipatory.

"You are not going to go," Sanita said, with finality. "You won't go until we do to you what we did with your daughter yesterday. That's what you came for, isn't it?" She closed the distance and pulled none-too-gently on the two rock-hard nipples.

"Don't do that!" the woman shouted, but didn't try to pull away.

"No, I won't stop!" Sanita said, and kissed her hard on the mouth. This time, she did pull her head back to protest, then thrusted it forward to meet the next kiss, which she returned passionately.

"I thought so," Sanita said, smiling. "You're a slut, aren't you?"

The woman let out a little whimper. She shook her head, but said, "Oh yes, a slut who wants to be fucked."

Sanita brought her mouth back into action, as her hand thrusted down the woman's trousers. There was a deep groan, as Sanita fingers worked her magic. When she brought her fingers out, they glistened with cum. She held them up to me. They smelt strong and tasted lovely.

"You are fucking wet!" Sanita growled, "I want to eat your hairy minge now!"

She roughly pushed our guest back to the couch. In seconds, Sanita had her naked from the waist down, and Sanita's face vanished into the jungle of hair.

"What's your name?" I asked, as I knelt naked on the couch next to her.

"Jennifer," she groaned, as Sanita did her work.

"Oh, what a fucking cock!" Jennifer exclaimed, as her hand found my rigid tool. She wanked until me until she could not concentrate anymore, and exploded into Sanita's mouth.

"I want that cock in my mouth," she stated, dropping to her knees, still panting in front of me.

She proceeded to give me a very good blowjob. Halfway through, she looked into my eyes. "Better than Laura?" She grinned and didn't give me time to answer. I emptied my load into her mouth minutes later.

"I want you to fuck me like you fucked her for the first time!" Jennifer said, when we got into the bedroom. So I obliged. Amazingly, she used the same technique as her daughter. I varied my routine this time, coming out a couple of times to rub my cock head against her clit and lips, and for a few glorious minutes to tit fuck her. When I came, I emptied myself all over her bush. When she protested, saying that she wanted my cum inside her, I said there would be plenty of opportunities for that. And she soon forgot her protests, when Sanita cleaned her up with her mouth.

When we were resting, Jennifer admitted that she had been living a double life for the past twenty years. She had been avidly reading and watching porn, and then beating herself up for it with guilt. She tried to hide the guilt by being obviously puritan and strict.

"I'm glad you fucked Laura. That gives her a much better start than me. My first time lasted a minute."

When we told her Laura had taken contraception, she smiled.

"I'm glad. I want her to enjoy sex, and not just when he wants it."

As she spoke, she was wanking me with one hand and fingering Sanita with the other. Sanita sighed, and moved to sit astride her face. I moved between Jennifer's legs. Jennifer did not make it home until just before the school day ended.

**********

_______________

12