The Priestess of the Spire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alongside the walkway were some of the most beautiful women Gar had ever seen. Behind them at intervals stood a few of the giant metal Guardians, silent with glowing eyes. Many of the women looked at him with keen interest, some made shy gestures of greeting. Some of them giggled and stirred with their friends. "The sisters of the Spire," Star said quietly. "We have all been looking so forward to meeting you, Master Gar."

As they approached the base of the temple steps they could see the colorful etched glass doors of the grand entrance opening up at the top. The figure of a woman emerged and descended the steps with incredible grace, almost floating. Four hulking shapes of black fur slunk stealthily next to her, enormous panthers with eyes of fiery green. "Do not be afraid, Gar," Luna spoke, noticing Gar's apprehension at the huge cats and gesturing to the woman. "Behold, the Priestess of the Spire."

As the Priestess descended and as her form came into greater clarity, Gar became sure he was gazing upon the most beautiful woman ever to exist. He became more certain with her every step. She had long hair that shimmered in waves between gold and brown as she moved. She wore a dress of transparent silk so light that it seemed to float on the air around her as she descended. Under the fabric Gar could see she wore no undergarments other than a couple of fine golden chains descended from a gold choker necklace to criss-cross her perfect slender body. As she joined them, the panthers set to slowly circling the group.

It was impossible for Gar to judge her age, her body was fit like a dancer's and her light bronze skin was impeccably smooth and shiny. Her face was serene, with full lips and a mysterious smile that radiated kindness. Dazzling blue-green eyes under long lashes held a faraway look that seemed to belie a different age or a world far away.

She raised her arms in a grand gesture and spoke to the assembled. "Welcome, Gar Woodwright, Defender of the Peace, Protector of the Good. You have won the devotion of the Sisterhood of the Spire and are to be honored among us." There were murmurs of approval from the crowd. Star and Luna beamed at him.

The priestess lowered her voice to a normal volume and spoke. "I am Ava, Priestess of the Spire," and held out her hand to him. Gar, unsure of the protocol, took her hand and began to kneel in some sort of gesture, but Star was quick to signal to him with her eyes and he waited. The Priestess then wrapped her fingers around Gar's wrist and brought his hand up and placed it flat on the bare skin between her breasts. She looked up at him and spoke softly. "I am at your service."

This action seemed to trigger a gleeful reaction in the crowd of women, some bounced with excitement, including Star and Luna. Amid the celebration, Gar's eyes were still fixated on Ava's as he felt her chest rise and fall with her breath. He felt that he might be in love.

After a moment Ava released his hand and he slowly withdrew. She turned to speak to Star. "Please see that Master Gar is welcomed with the utmost hospitality. I am sure he will find the baths quite invigorating after the trip if it pleases him. Afterward, we will meet in the great dome for the feast." She looked at Luna, "Have you selected a bathing consort for the Master?"

"Yes, ma'am." Luna replied, snapping her fingers. With that a group of a dozen or so giggling young women broke from the ranks of the assembled and pranced hurriedly down an arched walkway on their tall clogs. Luna took Gar by the arm and led him in the same direction. Star remained to talk with the Priestess. Gar looked over his shoulder as he was led away, still mesmerized by Ava's beauty. Her eyes followed him as he left.

12