The Priestess of the Spire Ch. 03

Story Info
A celebration and an ancient ritual chamber is unsealed.
7.2k words
4.79
5.7k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jvolante
jvolante
61 Followers

A deep melodious bell rang low throughout the caverns. Vana and Lala looked at each other and slowly rose out of the bath. "Come Master Gar. The feast in your honor will commence soon." The women helped him into a long soft robe and then donned sweaters of white fleece that barely reached their bottoms. They led him up a long spiral staircase to a lavish chamber hung with tapestries and lit by warm glowing lanterns where they presented him with an outfit of exquisite refinement.

He was soon dressed in a loose fitting shirt of impossibly lightweight shimmering white cloth adorned at the neck and cuffs with embroidered patterns of gold thread and amethysts. There were matching pants of the same silky fabric which caressed his skin arousingly when he moved. As he was inspecting himself in a tall mirror, Star arrived to escort him down to the feast. With kisses and hugs goodbye, Lala and Vana hurried off to their chambers to freshen up and get dressed.

Star was made up beautifully, sparkling eyes shadowed with dark iridescence and long lashes. She wore high heels and a tiny silk dress slit high up the sides. Underneath, she also wore the delicate harness: a few thin gold bands which criss-crossed her back and rose between her breasts to connect to an elegant golden choker necklace.

They rode in a large elegant cage of metal suspended by a network of pulleys and cables down a long shaft to the great hall below. "Wow, look at you!" Gar said with admiration. "And I thought you were gorgeous before." Star blushed and spun a playful twirl for him. The outfit and heels sumptuously accented the curves of her fit, youthful body. She looked over her shoulder with mischievous glance. "You don't look so bad, either Master Gar." Her eyes drifted down his frame to alight on the long hanging bulge in his lightweight trousers and then back up to meet his eyes. She adjusted the thin straps of her dress which seemed to want to slip off her shoulders.

Gar was entranced by the sweep of Star's graceful neck and the smell of her hair and perfume. He noticed a ring which hung on a short thin chain from the back of her choker necklace. He reached and gently tugged at it. This prompted a gasp from Star, and she went up on her tiptoes and backed up unbalanced into his arms, her eyes rolling back into her head, emitting a soft moan. "Do you wish me to serve you now?" She whispered submissively. "You can lift my dress, I have no panties."

Gar was aroused and confused. "What?" He released the ring and Star relaxed. " I... I was only curious what that ring was! Wait, what did you say?" Star seemed to realize his intent and smiled awkwardly, her eyes regaining focus. She searched a moment for her words."That is my faith ring. It is rigged to my harness. When you pull it tight it activates pressure points on my body, putting me in your complete control." She turned to face him and he could see three fine golden chains connecting the choker to the top of her harness, which was designed to constrict when the ring was pulled.

It seemed strange to Gar. "I was wondering about those, I see a lot of the Sisters wearing them."

"We all wear it for ceremonies and special occasions." She said. "Sometimes we just wear it for the feeling it gives us. It is a symbol by which we surrender control of ourselves completely. An offering we all give to one another."

Gar found this extremely interesting. "So you pull on one another's rings and make each other slaves?"

"Sometimes. Kind of?" Star considered. "It is mostly done during ritual or play, or when someone has needs which they don't wish to say aloud. When we have complete trust and faith in one another, we can let go and let others take control without fear." Star was thoughtful. "It is actually very freeing to sometimes put all responsibilities and decisions into someone elses' hands for a little while." She lowered her voice unnecessarily, for they were alone in the lift. "Perhaps when we have more time together, you can try that again."

The lift cage clanged. The platform reached the end of the descent and the ornate iron doors opened, revealing a large open room under vaulted ceilings. Braziers blazed around the perimeter and gave the space a warm glow. Tall walls painted with brilliant murals depicting mountains and large flora rose to great height. From large fountains carved from stone, clear water cascaded by stages into pools surrounded by low stone walls and ferns.

Most of the space around the periphery was given over to foliage of all types. White leafless trees with shiny golden apples, neatly pruned red maples, dwarf cedars and flowering dogwoods rose over tall ferns and a resplendence of colorful living plants: magnolias, valerian, jasmine, hellebore. The most notable of all were the gigantic orchids planted in stone rings. They rose over the heads of those who walked among them, intricately patterned petals glowing with faint purple luminescence. Grape and other flowering vines rose up the massive stone pillars toward a great round dome crossed by curved beams of thick wood. It had curved glass panels set among the crossings that exposed the evening sky which tonight glimmered with a bright spray of stars.

In the center of the room was a circular dance floor where a few of the Sisters gyrated and undulated as a powerful stringed instrument emitted a pattern of bass notes that could be felt in the bones along with a deep, hypnotic drumbeat. The dancers were bare-chested, wearing only the briefest of bottoms and the sparse glinting gold of their harnesses. They were graceful on high-heeled clogs, holding flowing scarves which floated in the air. They would release them and spin into the drifting fabric to wrap it around themselves to make impromptu dresses. They held alluring poses for a moment before spinning out of the scarves, sending them drifting in the air once more.

Surrounding the dance floor were a number of low tables with small rough crystals glowing warmly in the center. At these tables the Sisters of the Spire reclined or knelt on ploova cushions in tiny sparkling dresses fashionably slashed to cover an absolute minimum of skin, the glimmer of gold harness thread was evident on all. There was a low buzz of happy chatter and much convivial laughter.

Gar saw Ava across the room, reclining on a regal elevated platform. She rose when their eyes met. As if this was a signal, a path was cleared between them and the chatter and background noise faded except for the beat of the music. All eyes were on Gar as he strode down the middle of the room. To his surprise, Star peeled away from him and blew kisses as he approached Ava, who then took his hand and led him to the platform of honor under a canopy of silk. At a low table surrounded by soft ploova cushions, Ava held his hand to her chest in welcoming and beckoned him to make himself comfortable.

"Did you enjoy the bathing, Master Gar?" Ava asked slyly as they lowered themselves to the cushions. She sat next to him with poise and elegance. Gar smiled, recalling the afternoon. "It was sublime." Ava seemed pleased at his response.

In the overwhelming beauty that seemed to be everywhere in the Spire, Ava stood out. She wore a strapless bustier and bodysuit outfit made of thin white stretchy fabric. Impossibly tight, it revealed every muscle and curve of her svelte figure. It was adorned with a long strokes of decorative gold that wrapped one leg and her torso like a vine. Over her shoulders she wore a cape of transparent gauze that draped over her pushed-up cleavage. The cape was light and ethereal, the borders were adorned with gold motifs in the shape of the Spire. She wore tall heels and a gold choker but no harness. Her long golden brown hair was held in place by a sleek gold tiara. It held a single amethyst cut into the shape of a star.

Now that they were seated, the ambient noise rose again. Hearty aromas of spices and cooked dishes wafted through the air, a few of the sisters walked the perimeter of the seating areas, filling goblets with a light purple liquid. Gar noticed that there were a number of alcoves close to the ceiling where few huge panthers the color of midnight sat leisurely, watching the revelry below.

A serving girl in skimpy apron on tall heels brought Gar and Ava two goblets of roova nectar and they raised it in a toast and drank deep. Gar enjoyed the flush of calm, energetic strength that washed through him as he drank it down. Ava relished the sensation of the liquid in her throat as well, relaxing and sighing with pleasure before regaining her poise. "You must be ravenous with hunger." She looked towards the steps. "Let us see to your appetite, shall we?"

At that moment, large plates of steaming dishes of all types started arriving and were placed on the table before them. There was honey glazed bean curd, colorful vegetables in buttery sauce and spices, steaming stews, various rice dishes with grilled zuchini and plaintain, soft dumplings lightly crisped in oil, root vegetables whipped into a meringue, small crackers with rare cheeses and pickled vegetables. He thought it interesting that there was no meat, but it all looked delicious and Gar's mouth was watering.

The feast had begun throughout the hall for the rest of the gathered as well. Wine, along with ooba and roova nectar, was flowing, the melodious cacophony of excited female voices floated in the air. The women in the outer room fed each other treats from the tables with their hands.

Ava made another gesture and four young maidens came forward on their tiptoes wearing abbreviated aprons of shiny white silk and tiny matching bottoms. They knelt beside Gar and behind him, urging him to lay back and relax as they arranged cushions and their bodies to support him. He noticed the faint glimmer of harness wires beneath their tiny aprons. They worked together, bringing the delicacies from the table to his mouth, holding a goblet for him to sip, dabbing the corners of his mouth with a white cotton napkin. They rubbed his shoulders and caressed his limbs while he partook.

While they ate, he couldn't help but ask Ava the questions that had been on his mind. Where there really no men? Where did the sisters come from? How did they sustain and protect themselves out here away from society? What was the purpose of the Sisterhood? Ava was patient and tried to answer his questions, though he felt there was much she was leaving out.

The Spire had existed for ages and was a feminine enterprise from the very beginning. Originally the Sisters were considered witches and banished from towns because of their unusual rituals. Gar was surprised to hear that there were a few other orders of the Sisters in far off places, but he knew little of the world beyond the riverlands. Over hundreds of years, Ava's predecessors established this stronghold in what they considered a sacred valley and wove spells to invoke fear and confusion in those who entered the domain uninvited.

Women who came to the Spire sought it out from rumors and whispers, searching for a refuge from the shame and ostracism that came from having unorthodox desires. A typical acolyte spent up to ten years at the Spire developing their skill and then might choose to travel abroad, using their abilities and arcane knowledge to advance peace and prosperity in the world. Some Sisters held positions of power in courts and high councils. Others settled down with partners and raised families. Others found grottoes deep in wilderness and spent their existences in ritual and communion with nature.

Gar listened intently as he ate. He hadn't realized how hungry he was but over the multiple courses and refills of his goblet, he was feeling quite content listening to Ava's pleasant voice. She had moved closer to him on the cushions as they talked and the women attending to Gar's comfort began to caress and massage her shoulders as well. He was still curious about the beautiful and luxurious comfort of the Spire and the coin that paid for it. Not all of it had been grown in the valley.

Ava gestured all around at the girls throughout the hall. "The Spire produces some of the finest textiles and jewelry in the entire land. Each little dress you see would sell in the cities for the price of a small cottage because the cloth is so rare. We make lingerie that covers the bodies of princesses, queens and royal concubines. Our lotions and oils are sold for more than their weight in silver." Gar could hear the pride in her voice and began to understand. He knew that the Spire did a lot of trade through his village, but he hadn't realized the extent nor the richness of it.

"And you see Master Gar," Ava leaned in as if sharing a secret. "While the rest of the world set about destroying nature, the delicate, the ancient... we set about to preserve it. We have, growing wild in the Vale and in our greenhouses and caverns, plants the rest of the world hasn't seen in centuries. Part of our mission is the preservation and cultivation of these exotic plants and learning their secrets. " She reached and pulled on the panties of one of the women reclined next to Gar. The cloth was extremely stretchy as Ava demonstrated its limits, eliciting a murmur of pleasure from the girl. "The elasticity and sheen in this cloth is unmatched in any other material. You would not believe the demand for this. It is made from the fibers of the voluva plant and extracts of alambor, both of which only grow within the Spire." She let the fabric go and it snapped back with a startled "Oh!" from the girl. Ava patted the cushions. "Ploova is a miraculous substance, capable of approximating almost any type of surface and any shape depending on treatment. We use it in many of our products. It comes from the rare ploova trees which flourish in our orchard but no where else."

Ava looked into Gar's eyes with new intensity. "But we do not do these things so that we may just live in opulence. We do this so that the real work of the Sisterhood continues unabated in safety, privacy and comfort. "

She decided it was prudent not to divulge anymore. If it turned out he wasn't the one they sought, she would have risked sharing secrets of the Spire for no benefit, although she could tell she had caught his interest.

"I am truly sorry, Master Gar. It would be premature for me say anymore." As a means of distraction, she raised her goblet for a toast. "For now, let us rejoice in the presence of our honored guest, heroic Gar Woodwright and his blessed giant cock." This elicited cheers and merry laughter from the gathered women, and they all drank.

After their goblets were set down or removed, the girls pulled him back to recline among them. He was elated and aroused in the presence of their pretty faces and nubile bodies barely covered by the aprons. They were not shy about encouraging his touch with their body language. He ran his hands along their smoothly lotioned skin while they cooed and giggled. He was particularly taken by a honey blonde with caramel skin and vivacious brown eyes. She had pulled her apron aside to expose a hard pink nipple and he toyed with it while she looked at him doe-eyed. He wondered what would happen if he pulled her ring.

Ava sat close by, watching bemusedly. The rest of the room was in mid-feast, conversations hummed and goblets and bottles clinked. He has some power, she thought, considering how Luna's aura had been charged. Perhaps his amazing cock was really magical, maybe an ancestor had been a satyr or a giant. Perhaps he had a special charisma that had aroused emotions in Luna, multiplying the power of her orgasm. She could see that the women on the couch were stimulated by his attention. He was handsome and muscular, but that was not enough alone to explain the attraction she and the others felt toward him.

She wanted to let herself believe that a new Lord of the Spire really had emerged as the patterns had foretold. If so, the patterns may also be correct about the growing chaos that will reign if his power falters. She knew there was only one way to know for sure, and she just had to be sure.

She stood abruptly. "Come." She offered her hand to Gar. "I cannot stand the suspense. Destiny branches before us, let us learn what fate has ordained." The girls were now sprawling over Gar and he was hesitant to get up. The ladies did not wish to deter the Priestess, however, and rolled off of him. He took her hand politely and stood, not entirely eager. Ava spoke to the honey-blonde with her apron bunched between her exposed breasts. "Miri. Come along with us, dear." She bid them to follow her toward the back of the platform, out of the main hall and down a narrow tunnel. Gar helped Miri up. She smoothed out her apron, adjusted the straps and trotted along in the rear, holding Gar's hand.

The sound of the feast became distant as they strode on a richly woven carpet down a hallway to another of the lift cages used for ascending or descending within the Spire. This one was more ornate but smaller and they were close together as the gate door closed. Miri put her arms around Gar and smiled up at him. She affected a wide-eyed innocence that he suspected was exaggerated, but he found it alluring despite himself. Ava kept her eye on a gauge of the cage's position as they descended. The ride took a couple of minutes, and Gar and Miri enjoyed each other's company. His hands found their way inside her apron and were kneading her breasts while she bit her lower lip when the cage came to a sudden halt, startling the couple to attention.

They looked around as Ava opened the grate. They were deep in the heart of the mountain of the Citadel, the air was warm and heavy. They had come to rest in a rock-walled chamber that had a number of pipes passing through in different directions down a couple of tunnels. Ava led them down the winding path of one of the tunnels toward a faint blue glow. At the end of the path was a large stone door carved in rich detail with a pattern of inlaid metal that glowed blue with the writing of some ancient age. Ava made a gesture with her hands and additional symbols lit up with green and the door slid open. They stood at the entrance to a huge chamber that left Gar speechless.

It was a massive cavern that looked like it could hold a small town. It contained a large pond under a huge dome of stalactites which receded into darkness. Huge glowing crystals of all colors jutted out of the water at angles and more were embedded in the distant walls. Pathways of raised stone crossed the pond to small rocky islands. There were strange and exotic plants everywhere, phosphorescent, bringing warmth and color to the cavern. It felt like being outdoors at night in a magical garden. The air was fresh and aromatic. There was even a twinkle of stars from a smattering of glowing crystals in the distant ceiling.

Ava led them down a walkway toward the center of the cavern where a large mossy island was illuminated by an enormous glowing lotus flower in its center. Miri was looking around in wonder. "I've never been down here."

Ava responded. "Yet you know where we are."

Miri came to an awareness. She looked ahead at the massive flower-like plant as they came closer. She spoke softly, in awe. "Is this the chamber of the Star Chrysalis? It's real?" Ava raised an eyebrow at her. "I mean, I knew it was real, but I thought the chamber was forbidden, unless..." She turned to look at Gar and back to Ava.

Ava strode on ahead of them and spoke back over her shoulder. "It is the only way to know for sure."

Arriving at the island, the large plant loomed overhead, about twice as tall as Gar. The large petals fanned out gracefully like sails in an overlapping pattern, illuminated from within by natural bio-luminescence. The base was formed from a convergence of many roots that disappeared into the ground or splayed out over the mossy island. Many of the fatter tube-like roots extended to the edges of the island and disappeared into the water. High above, emanating from the core of the flower behind the petals, a few giant curving vine-like stems tipped with pink tulip-shaped buds swayed in a nonexistent breeze.

jvolante
jvolante
61 Followers