The Priestess of the Spire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They paused and the women removed their clogs before stepping off of the stone pathway and onto the soft surface of the island. It felt unusual on Gar's bare feet. He looked down and saw that the mossy ground cover was actually made of an infinite number of small tendrils which moved like the tentacles of a sea anemone, as if they were actively aware of his footsteps. Where his feet touched the ground, it glowed.

In a ring around the island there were a number of tall standing stones. They looked incredibly ancient and weathered. Each was carved with a sigil design with a barely discernible blue glow.

The trio passed the stones and approached the the massive plant, leaving glowing blue footsteps in their wake in the dim light. Ava looked around, pausing at a spot just under the canopy of the large petals. She turned to face them and gestured behind. "The Star Chrysalis of legend. One of the most ancient livings thing in existence, one of only three known to ever exist."

Miri looked up in wonderment, as if seeing a fairy-tale come to life. Ava continued, "It is connected to the roots of our world and has awareness and memory, though not in a way you nor I can easily comprehend. " She looked at Gar. "It will know if you have the power."

So here they would find out, Gar thought. He was in awe of the ancient behemoth flower, it moved as if aware of their presence. The giant petals parted slightly and one of the tall bud-tipped stems bent and descended towards the group, as if curious.

Gar found the plant eerie, but fascinating. "But how will it tell us?" he asked. Looking around, he didn't see how it could be capable of speech. Ava walked up and put her arms around Miri and Gar, turning them to face each other. "Do not worry, Master Gar. I will know. All you need to do..." she paused as she released a clasp on Miri's apron. It slid to the ground. "Is act naturally."

Miri's perfect tits stood at attention, jostling gently as she shifted her weight. She looked wide-eyed at Gar, her mouth open in surprise in the sudden absence of her clothes. Her large, dark brown eyes reflected the magenta glow of their surroundings. She was a beauty among beauties. Her long silky honey-blonde hair fell fluidly about her shoulders and her caramel skin was burnished by the soft lighting. Gar's eyes took in her long shapely legs, her narrow waist and smooth wide hips, her flat belly and the wide gap between her thighs barely covered by the silk panties. A glint of gold shimmered in a line across her belly and another between her breasts. Gar was feeling desire build within him.

Ava reached up and pulled Miri's ring and Gar saw a golden glimmer as her harness constricted around her torso. Her body twitched and she went up on her tiptoes, tilting towards Ava. Her eyes rolled back under half closed lids with a soft moan. Ava whispered something in her ear and and then let go of the ring.

Miri then sank to her knees before Gar in the carpet of soft squirming tentrils. Her large eyes opened to look up into his face with a smoldering intensity. She effortlessly pulled Gar's loose pants down, releasing his cock which sprung out, ramrod stiff. Rotating her face to receive it on her tongue, she pushed the swollen knob of his cock-head past her luscious lips and into the back of her throat.

Gar groaned in pleasure. At that moment the ground shook and the massive lotus-like plant seemed to become alert. The large petals stiffened slightly and two more of the bulb-tipped vine stems descended toward Miri and Gar, sensing something.

His cock swelled in the suction of Miri's mouth. She slurped and gulped, her lips gliding on a film of saliva along the bulging veins of his shaft. She pushed herself closer to him, taking it deeper into her throat with each plunge. Ava moved behind Gar and removed his shirt, giving words of encouragement to Miri while looking around at the changes happening on the island.

The large plant was glowing with more intensity, pulsing with energy. The large tube roots were contracting and relaxing. The tendrils on the ground beneath them were getting longer and more excited. Waves of luminescence rippled along the ground emanating from where they stood.

Ava gasped as the pink bulbs at the ends of one of the long vine stems suddenly bloomed open and a bundle of thin feeler tentacles emerged from the center like long translucent tubular tongues. They spread out through the air with serpentine movement, seeking. She covered her mouth, stifling her surprise.

"What are those?" Gar asked, suddenly concerned. This was all extremely weird but his cock felt so good in Miri's mouth and he thought Ava had things under control up to this point.

"They will not harm us," Ava insisted. "The Star Chrysalis plant is seeking connection to us." She reached out to one of the groups of long thin tentacles. They gently curled around her wrist, illuminating at the touch. Ava closed her eyes. "I feel it... it is searching..."

Another of the stem tip bulbs drifted close behind Gar and bloomed open, releasing more of the feeling tentacles. He felt them grazing across his ribs, a couple were wrapping around his chest. They were sticky and slippery at the same time, leaving a sheen of slick residue where they traveled. It seemed he could feel warm energy pulsing through them like a heartbeat. They grew around him like vines, caressing him. The sensation was actually quite pleasant and he relaxed a bit, letting the full spectrum of the sensations sink in, the massaging embrace of the soft tentacles, his throbbing cock moving back and forth in Miri's warm wet mouth. He felt something like a tapping at the base of his neck and suddenly everything shifted.

He was still in the same place, but everything changed appearance, as if he was seeing into a realm of energy overlaid on the physical world. The massive flower had become a torch of white fire with arcs of light bending away from it. He could see the paths of the roots carrying pulsing rivers of light to the distant corners of cavern where it spread up the walls in angular patterns.

The long stems of the plant and their feelers glowed brightly as well as they wrapped around his torso and Ava's arm. He could see that a new spray of luminescent tentacles had emerged from a third vine stem and were reaching out to Miri from behind. Brilliant energy pulsed within the sylph-like forms of the women. He could see his cock glowing white hot in Miri's head with prismatic rays of energy flaring into the surrounding space. Her mind was glowing like a sun.

He felt a strange gratitude within, as if a thirst of centuries was about to be quenched. He did not know where this feeling originated.

Just as suddenly, he was back in the physical world, the thin tentacle at the base of his neck had disconnected and was traversing his shoulder. The feelers he had seen reaching for Miri were encircling her waist and neck. She was being pulled back with a look of surprise on her face, saliva dripping as his cock emerged from her mouth.

Gar looked to Ava, wondering if she found any of this unexpected, but she had her eyes closed and her head rolled freely around on her neck as the translucent feelers extended under the fabric of her body suit, encircling her limbs and torso and lifting her off of the ground with eerie strength.

Bundles of thin tentacles held Miri firmly by the waist and neck and while others moved with uncanny efficiency to encircle her limbs. She looked up and down in fascination as first they caught her wrists and pulled them up over her head and then wrapped her ankles and spread her legs straight and wide into a V shape. The feelers pulled apart the chain links of her golden harness and it fell to the ground. She was gently lifted her body off the ground so that she hovered, her body stretched taut before him, naked except for the tiny silk bottoms. He felt some of the feelers now curled around his balls and the base of his dick, warm and slippery, stroking and angling his cock to point directly between her legs.

Miri's face was flushed and she looked at Gar though heavy lidded eyes, overcome by sensation. Her body twitched and she moaned, the feelers were sliding along her belly and thighs. Gar was transfixed by the sight of her shiny wet breasts as she writhed before him. As if responding to his thoughts, tentacles began to slide over them and flick at her nipples. He didn't see how he could be controlling the plant's appendages, but they certainly seemed to be acting with his desires and he could somehow feel sensations from their activity.

With his mind, he reached out and things began to happen. On either side of Miri's hips, feelers hooked under the fabric of her panties and ripped them away. One of the translucent feelers swelled in size, filling with clear liquid, to become a thick tube. The liquid dribbled from the tip as it slid into Miri's bare pussy, emptied its contents, and withdrew. The lubricating fluid dripped from her pussy as her body was carried towards him and his cock, throbbing, fat and rigid, slid into her wetness. Miri let out a high-pitched gasp and uttered, "Oh yes... fucking yes..." The tentacles held her floating in the perfect position for Gar to grab her hips with his large hands and begin thrusting.

The illumination in the plant and its appendages became more intense. The glow pulsed brighter as he vigorously fucked Miri. The feelers were doing his bidding, they had coiled around her breasts, squeezing them tightly. The tips of the tentacles were now pulsing lubricating liquid over her skin and it glistened on her breasts and belly.

Ava was drifting just above the ground next to them, her arms wrapped to her sides, her long legs dangling. The clear thin tentacles had torn away large sections of her body suit, exposing the gleaming skin of her naked belly and vulva. Gar was insatiable, he wanted Ava as well.

In the next instant, one of feelers by Ava's thighs swelled with clear fluid to form a tumescent phallus matching the size of Gar's cock. Spurting liquid at the entrance to her pussy, it slid straight inside and remained, pumping and flexing. Gar could feel the sensation of being inside her as if the feeler was an extension of his body. She gasped and her eyes went wide. It began sliding in and out, matching Gar's thrusts in Miri. Another fat tentacle swelled into another phallus. It gushed lubricant into her ass before sliding inside. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she arched her back, muscles tensed, the stimulation overwhelming.

Gar's awareness to his connection to all things around him grew. He could now see the patterns of energy in detail if he concentrated on any particular thing. He could see the energy flow in Miri's anatomy like a map to her erogenous zones. His thumb went to her clitoris and he knew the exact pressure and motion to light her up. He angled his cock to hit the area he sensed as her g-spot. With a quick rub of his thumb and a few well placed thrusts, she exhaled as if something had squeezed the air out of her lungs and her body convulsed into a bucking, frenzied orgasm. Light flared around them.

Next to Miri floated Ava, double-penetrated, rubbing her hands over her body and moaning. Gar saw her energy pattern and he willed the probing tendrils to work, sending her into a sustained orgasmic trance . The energy of both of the women intensified. He could see their auras now, glowing in spectral shells around them.

Gar felt weightless and realized they were all being lifted higher in the firm grip of the feeler vines as the long base stems unbowed and straightened toward the ceiling. Miri lifted off of his cock and rose nearby alongside Ava as they ascended up and over the outspread leaves of the Star Chrysalis.

A raised circular platform the size of a large bed came into his vision, it grew on a stalk in the center of the flower. The yellow surface was a geometric pattern of small round rubbery bulbs packed closely together. The tentacles brought Ava and Miri closer to the platform and relaxed so that the girls slid out onto the squishy surface. It undulated beneath them and the pattern of bulbs released a honey-like fluid that pooled around their bodies. The feeler tentacles that had carried the girls retracted into the pink bulbous tips and then backed away, swaying in a slow rhythm.

Gar was held slightly above, watching the pair squirm in delight. Something in the fluid had a profound sensual effect on the women. Ava was on her back, her long legs spread out, her torso writhing. Her eyes were closed but she was laughing, her white teeth showing. Right next to her Miri was face down in the squirming bulbs, moaning contentedly, her tight curvy ass in the air, her pussy dripping wet.

He was carried down and released by the tentacles at the moment his cock head penetrated her shiny swollen vulva. "Fuck... yes..." she grunted as the girth and length of his cock drove her body down with a squish, deep into the rubbery bulbs and honey fluid. The weight of Gar's muscular body flattened her beautiful form even further and his thrusting hips drove her deep into the soft bulbs. Their motion created waves which spread out to jostle Ava's limp, half-naked body as she drifted in a daze.

There was a buzzing and humming as an arc of blinding energy formed overhead like a lightning whip, jumping between different points of contact on the stem bulbs and the large petals. It split into additional streams, one of them connected to one of the standing stones nearby and from there it branched out connect the entire ring of stones around the island, causing their sigils to glow. Another of the streams reached for Gar and struck him in the back.

Gar was in a dimension of pure white, all he could see was Miri and Ava bedded in an undulating cloud. Everything was in slow motion, he enjoyed every moment of prolonged sensation. Miri's warm wet body squirming beneath him, his cock moving in the slippery grip of her pussy, getting deeper and tighter, pushing into her cervix. He was cumming. He was a bridge from the realm of energy, flooding into Miri's portal, filling her up, electrifying her insides, slamming her into an unending orgasm. His flow of semen seemed endless, his whole body was a flexing pump, with every contraction his mind exploded in bliss.

Gar woke up, he wasn't sure how much later it was. He was on the soft tendril ground of the island. Ava was next to him, her bodysuit in shreds, seemingly in a dream with a smile on her face. He looked around, he didn't see Miri. He tried to wake Ava up, her eyes opened halfway.

"Ava, where is Miri? Did you see what happened to her?"

Ava smiled. "Oh, I saw." She pointed up above the Star Chrysalis plant. One of the vine stems twisted toward the ceiling of the cavern. The bulb at the end had swollen much larger and Gar could see that the pink translucent shell held the shape of a person curled into a ball.

"What the..." He jumped to his feet, desperately looking for a way to climb up. Ava's voice was calm and reassuring. "She will be just fine, I promise." Gar whirled on her. "How can you be sure? She can't breathe in there, she might already be dead!"

"She's not." Ava was rising to her feet. "This is well documented in the lore. Once the Spire Lord has filled the vessel, she will remain in orgasmic communion within the chrysalis until her charge as been absorbed. " She spoke as if reciting. "This may take hours or days. She will then be disgorged with no ill effects."

"How..." Gar was speechless. For many reasons. He looked down at his body. He was naked, covered in clear goo, his cock hung thick and slightly stiff and his balls ached pleasurably. Ava came up and embraced him. She looked up at him with sparkling eyes and took his cock in her hand. "I read the patterns correctly," she said in a dreamy voice. "You have opened a bridge to the energy realm and awakened the Star Chrysalis. You have the power."

Gar was beginning to remember why Ava had brought them down into the cavern. "I don't know," he ventured. "There was some kind of power... I saw it, I mean I felt it, but..."

He saw that Ava was anxious and let her speak. "You are the conduit for a great and wonderful force. You are Lord of the Spire." Gar stopped protesting as she pulled his face down to hers. He was mesmerized by her beauty, her eyes were like windows to world of blue-green peace. They kissed, slowly and passionately.

Ava was eager to share the good news with the rest of the Spire. She promised Gar that she would send someone down to keep watch on Miri while she remained suspended in the pod. Gar helped Ava remove the remaining tattered shreds of her bodysuit and they bathed in the crystalline water of the surrounding pond, rinsing the lubricant gel from their skin and hair. Gar found his pants and gave Ava his shirt to wear and they rose in the lift to the upper levels.

As they emerged from the hallway out into the great hall, a spectacle of hedonism unfolded before them. The entire Sisterhood lay sprawled about the in the throes of various sexual activities, their dresses pulled up, down or off. There was a chorus of soft moans and slurping and squishing noises as tongues and other tools pleasured various orifices. The walls and the roof of the chamber was filigreed with a web of glowing lines which Gar had not noticed before.

A dark haired young woman who lay intertwined in a threesome by their feet saw them and her eyes went wide. "Lord Gar!" The three girls rose to their knees, a bit flustered and dazed.

Ava was taken aback. "Wait, you recognize that he is Lord of the Spire?"

"Priestess, there was a huge surge of energy through the Spire and many strange and wonderful things began to happen. The walls lit up and we were bathed with such a feeling of love and overwhelming desire." She looked sheepishly around at the mass orgy underway. "Some said that the bridge of Za had been opened using the Star Chrysalis, only the Lord of the Spire could have done that."

"Bridge of Za?" Gar looked at Ava.

"The connection to the energy. I can explain more later." She looked across the sea of writhing lithesome bodies and turned to Gar. "Come, they have already begun a love ritual. I'm concerned that if they saw you at this moment they would all try to drink every last drop of your semen.'' Gar thought for a moment that sounded great, but he did feel a little spent and his balls felt empty. He imagined there would be opportunities later.

After instructing one of the women to keep on eye on Miri in the cavern of the Star Chrysalis, she beckoned the other two to join her in showing the Lord of the Spire to his chamber. They ascended to a large vaulted space near the top of the Spire with huge curved windows and decorated with colorful tapestries. It had a radial layout and around the circumference by the windows there was a lounging area of ploova and soft pillows. There was a small bathing pool bubbling with warm water, a massage table, some low cabinets with various bottles of liquor or extracts. On one side of the room there was a partition with a door leading to a privy and another transparent panel which revealed a shower chamber. In the center of all of this, was an expansive circular bed of ploova, outfitted in silky white sheets, that looked like it could hold twenty people. It reminded Gar of the yellow platform in the Star Chrysalis, he touched the surface and it undulated softly, revealing a viscous liquid filling the mattress.

Ava shooed the girls off to start showering and turned to Gar. "This is your chamber, my Lord." She was clearly enjoying calling him that, though it made Gar a little uncomfortable. With a graceful gesture, she added, "It, as with the rest of the Spire, is yours to enjoy. Please make yourself at home."