The Priestess' Punishment Pt. 04

Story Info
Her violation is upon her, will she finally submit?
11.1k words
4.71
6.2k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: dubious consent ahead, abusive themes

Part IV - Consummation

"Noooo!" Linarei had been in shock; delayed in finding her voice. But now she filled her lungs and screamed her desperate protest loud and clear. The huge, hot head of his penis was knocking insistently at her entrance, and her labia were set aflame with her need. He really did intend on fucking her in a fashion more suited to animals, just as she had feared since first being forced into the present humiliating, bent-over position.

He mustn't do that! For centuries, her virginity had been a source of pride for her. Her purity was an appropriate quality for the one who was the head of the Primordial church, and the singular ruling entity whom all revered as approaching godliness. As such, she had never permitted a male trespass into her body's most sacred chamber, and the truth was that she had long ago become fearful of this act. It didn't help that Barus was simply too big, and she was sure he would split her open if he tried to do that.

And yet, if being chained in suspension over her bed, with her bare bottom forced to point up into the air had taught her anything, it was that she had no say in what this man did to her. She had been violently stripped nude before his lecherous stare. Her body had been groped enough she could have expired from embarrassment. He had spanked her ass till she was prepared to give him anything he wanted to make him stop, and... she had been pleasured. Down there.

Despite being a big, brutish commoner, he had proven surprisingly attentive with his lips and tongue. He had left her petering at the edge of an orgasm, so frustratingly close. She was sure that one single more purposeful flick over her clit would have done the job, but he had denied her at the latest possible moment.

What Linarei failed to properly understand was that in doing all these things, Barus had optimally prepared her for what was coming now. He was so close to deflowering her, and she had just screamed 'no', but her own body was betraying her. Her skin was highly sensitive to his every touch, and ever since the spanking stopped she had experienced nothing but pleasure. Her nipples had darkened to plump raspberries, and she was so aroused that she couldn't have formed an intelligent sentence even if doing so would somehow earn her freedom.

It wasn't fair at all. Despite her pleas and her protests and her monumental pride, her body welcomed the violation with fully engorged lips and a slick, hungry passage.

And, inevitably, even as her mind reeled over how this must not happen - it happened. "Ho-oh," she emptied her lungs as his member intruded slowly, widening her tunnel as he inched into her. Surprisingly, the foreign entity was going in quite easily, bringing her less discomfort than she might have expected even had he been much smaller.

It's because I'm so wet.

The realisation brought her shame, but at this moment any pride she might have had left seemed meaningless.

And then, shock again. No scream of pain or outrage, no plea for mercy. All of her fears surrounding sexual intercourse suddenly seemed inaccurate. The sensation was pure pleasure, amplified by the odd caveat of her resurrection - the jacked up sensitivity of her nervous system. He pushed into her further still. The bulbous head of his member spearheaded his assault, and the stretching of her labia was an erotic transfiguration that turned her mind to mush.

He did not pause even once Linarei felt completely filled by him. Somehow he kept sinking deeper into her, deeper than she thought was possible. The tip of the invading phallus tickled her cervix, and now Linarei screamed. She felt the warm contact of his thighs on her butt confirm he had at last given her his entire length, but it was more than she could handle. She considered herself knowledgeable without equal, but had never really wondered if a man might penetrate a woman that far. It was something she was learning now first-hand - the lewd position of her body, the orientation of her hips - it made his violation into her easy, and deep.

"Please... not so far," her voice came out as a small whimper, tempered with reluctant desire.

Barus sighed, obviously preoccupied with his own relief from his first thrust into her. "No promises, little priestess. This is your punishment, remember?"

Linarei sobbed and quieted. She had failed in every attempt to command this man, and in any case right now she was utterly witless. After centuries of preserving her virtue, she was finally getting fucked. That was the only thought in her head, and she had no more clever insults or threats to dish out.

He withdrew almost all the way from her, only to push in again - faster, but not quite as deep. She cried out as she was stuffed full, as if the intake of man-meat somehow required her to empty her lungs. She couldn't help it. If every one of his thrusts was going to force one of those out of her, then so be it. And if her complaints gave him further encouragement, she would just have to try to forgive herself later.

The force of each of his thrusts made her rock forward in her bondage. She looked down. She couldn't see her breasts for all her hair that fell about her in a thick mess, but she could feel them jostling about just like they had during her spanking. It was painful, but somehow her perspective on that particular sensation had changed. It was a good kind of pain - one that heightened her anticipation for the passionate manhandling that she expected would come soon.

"You're so warm," Barus mumbled without a pause in his rutting. "I had forgotten the feel of a woman. Or, perhaps..." He pushed into her all the way again, again knocking on her cervix and making her groan and try to collapse from her suspended limbs.

There was something odd about it, though. Her pleasure was accompanied by a curious pressure building somewhere behind her clitoris, even though it was not being directly stimulated by his thrusts. She didn't recognise the sensation, but certainly she had bigger concerns.

Perhaps she really is the most beautiful woman in the world.

Barus didn't want to say it out loud. To even think it felt like a betrayal to the memory of his slain wife. But it was true. Every detail of this supreme incarnation of the female form stunned him as he made love to her. The warm wetness that hugged his cock and beckoned him inside over and over was one thing. Then there was the hypnotic dance of her porcelain ass cheeks that tuned him towards a steady, moderate rhythm. They clapped together, and then fell apart, revealing the wrinkled pit of her asshole for just a moment before the process repeated in perpetual motion.

The harsh purplish-red welts on her butt, particularly just above the backs of her thighs, served as proof of him carrying out his duty to punish her. Spanking the Archpriestess was not the task set by the emergency governing council, but rather, he had made a promise to himself that he would show no mercy if he ever had his chance for vengeance.

However, Linarei had turned out to be a girl of appeal beyond his most fanciful expectations, and he could only take so much of her sweet sobbing before he caved in to his pity for her. Now, she was all his to use and enjoy. The circumstances didn't matter, and her consent was irrelevant. He was inside her now, and he would love her fiercely. If only this one, blissful time.

He found himself gazing up and down her body, admiring her perfect skin. The spanking he had delivered was her only blemish, and he expected his efforts may give her grief for the next few days. Otherwise, only a sheen of perspiration marred her thighs, her back, her elegant neck. She possessed an incredible pair of large, ripe tits, though there was currently an obstacle blocking his appreciation of them. That was something he would need to rectify.

Linarei's luscious mass of silver hair fell in front of her and gathered in a pile on the bed. When he first saw her, he had mistaken it for a blanket he thought she had been hiding under. An impossibly epic gown of hair that had him immediately captivated. But, since he had put her in restraints, he had been intently focused on her ass, and her pussy. So far, he had failed to pay proper appreciation to one of her most wondrous qualities!

This, Barus decided, would not do either. He leaned forward, stilling his penis deep inside her sweetness, and reached in front of Linarei's face. Getting closer to her, he could smell the salt of her sweat and her tears, and his arm trembled as he prepared to touch this woman whom he really should have had no right to touch.

"Hnnn, what are you-" she had complained about everything he had done to her thus far, but that was ok. He wasn't asking for her permission, and he wasn't seeking her approval. He caught up the hair from about her neck, then carefully drew it back behind her in its entirety.

He marvelled at the ropes of shining silver that lay upon his arms, and allowed it to drape over her back and buttocks. Here and there it caught the last rays of the faint dusk light, refracted at unlikely angles by what glass remained of Principal Cathedralis' grand mosaic dome. Her beauty took his breath away. He had not known that a human being could be so bewitching by their appearance alone.

In each hand he gathered up her hair from half way down her back, and then simultaneously pounded her with a hard thrust while pulling firmly on the twin ropes like the reins of a horse. Linarei squealed, and upturned her chin in submission to his latest exertion of control.

That felt good. Her wet pussy clamped onto him and sent tingles up and down his spine. He thrusted in and out repeatedly, and she relaxed and submitted her body to him. And as a bonus, he was now able to enjoy the sight of those big beautiful tits swaying out to the side of her body as part of their erratic getting-fucked-hard dance. He could hear them slapping together too, and wondered if that was something that brought her pleasure or pain. Perhaps he should just ask?

"Does it feel good for you, that unsightly jiggling your tits do when I'm fucking you?"

"No," she squeaked. "It hurts."

He wasn't convinced it was all that bad for her, but in any case her answer made him just want to fuck her harder. And so he did.

"Gah! Nnnnnnn..." her unintelligible sounds continued as he pummelled into her with abandon. He sincerely hoped he could keep this up all night, so that even her lavishly soaked cunt would be sore to the point of ruin. He watched her stretching to accommodate his punishing thrusts. Her pussy lips were a most conspicuous flower presenting for pollination, and Barus was mesmerised by every elastic twitch.

Barus mumbled, "I want to look at it more," and he slowed his thrusts, then pulled out entirely. He took a long moment to drink in the sight of her vulva, engorged and blushing since he claimed her virginity. She was a hot mess from their combined fluids, and as he watched she contracted, almost managing to close herself off despite her lewdly spread thighs.

But giving her any reprieve was not his intention, and his need drove him back inside of her. No manual guidance was needed when his helmet knocked again, but the stretch to admit him liberated a deep, husky moan from his captive.

Barus loved the sensation of that initial penetration, and so he put her through it again and again, over and over. Just the head, just in far enough to feel her squeeze around him, and then back out. He let go of her hair from one of his hands, but pinned it to the small of her back with the other. He employed his fingers to seek out those pretty pussy lips that he was so taken to. He took her intimate flesh between thumb and forefinger, and caressed one side gently while still treating her to a slow, steady rhythm. It was a probing intercourse to appreciate her softness and her heat.

Inevitably, desire compelled him to again drive his tool deeper once more. His hold on her labia allowed him to withdraw further between strokes without missing his re-entry, and each time he pumped air into her body she let out a throaty 'Oh' of pleasure.

And yet, he wanted to take his worship to the next level. He pushed into her balls-deep, and remained there. It was a place that warmed his soul and elevated him to the most important man alive. He pinched her labia with his fingers, and got a good grip on that succulent little piece of feminine meat. He pulled it away from her body, stretching her like he had earlier with his mouth.

"Eeeeee, what... what do you want?" her words came as a sultry whisper, as if she had been forgetting to breathe. Perhaps she had. Perhaps she was somehow sustaining herself from the extra oxygen in her womb; he was certain he had pumped enough in there that there ought to be a visible bump in her belly.

"These pussy lips," he began quietly. "This deep purple - I didn't know girls came in this shade. But it suits you. It's like a mark of royalty, not unlike the trappings on this bed. So pretty... and I love the way they open up and invite me into your tight little cunt. To answer your question, Linarei, I want to play with you. So get used to it." He switched his hand to the other side. He seized her lip, and rolled it between his fingers for a moment before repeating the process of stretching her.

"Gah!" There was a little more voice in her response this time. "Please no, I'm too sensitive!"

Barus duly noted her complaints. "So I've noticed. You didn't think I had forgotten, had you? Your cute whimpering when I tasted your sweet meat under my tongue." He stretched her labia further still, and her arms shook in their chains as she made a growling sound that must have been her attempt to conceal the strong sensations.

"Who knows? An audacious oaf like you," she chided.

He was not so easily perturbed, but he did release her. He withdrew his cock a few inches, and glided his fingers over to her outer labia. Each time he bottomed out inside of her, he had pushed up into the cushioning of that pink, plump flesh.

He pressed it around in circles, admiring her youthful sponginess. "I love that you are hairless in this spot, I wouldn't expect this of a perfectly developed woman. When I first peeked under your nightie, I was quite taken by your silver garden. But there isn't one strand covering you where it matters. Tell me, my dear, how is this possible?"

He continued caressing her labia minora, and searching for the next line to tease her with. But then she surprised him with a response.

"I liked it better this way for when I... when I called up a volunteer for... what you did before. I used my dimensional works to permanently disable all my unwanted follicles from growing. It was easy enough to isolate the target sub-class without touching the hair on my head, and... that other spot... that you mentioned."

What in the name of Auralux is she saying?

But he was curious about what it might have meant to be a 'volunteer' in times past. It sounded like it included licking out the Archpriestess' pussy, and that was enough to qualify as a worthy fantasy for another time. "I see. Well, I might just be a dumb 'oaf' and a commoner, but I approve of your priorities. At least with how you've kept yourself." He tapped on a pink pillow with a little force, making the girl gasp loudly. "Some of your other policies, I was less fond of. But I've said enough on that already."

He immediately went back to caressing her, with his affections graduating to stroking all over her vulva; up and down the length of her inner lips, and over her cleft wherein her elusive little clit nested. He relished every moment, undistracted by the painful thoughts that accompanied his last comment. He should have been conflicted, he knew this. But right now there was only her. There was only the gorgeous Archpriestess - and it scared him that he might be close to forgiving her.

"I know you didn't ask for any of this, but I want you to know I'm very appreciative of you, Linarei. I did nothing to deserve this privilege, and yet by miraculous circumstances, here I am. I know I won't get another chance, but by the grace of Auralux I'm going to half drown myself in your pleasures. The memory of tonight might haunt me for the rest of my life, but it will be a scar that I'll treasure, my darling."

Wow, ok...

Linarei on the other hand, was most definitely conflicted. It was unexpected, but this commoner had a way with words that made her punishment more bearable. Although, she would never approve of him taking unnecessary liberties; she was not, and could never be, his 'darling'.

She said nothing, and Barus resumed his pistoning in and out of her. Her pussy accepted him gratefully, and she knew that his teasing of her lips had worked some magic on her, because his cock felt even more wonderful than it had before. The unfamiliar pressure behind her clit was steadily increasing. She didn't know what it was, only that it couldn't be good. But what was to be done?

After a short time and a beastly growl, Barus' thrusting became more urgent. "Yee-argh!" Linarei gave in to the bombardment of his powerful weapon, and it reached in deep and triggered tingles in her empty tummy. Her pussy was stretched beyond its limits. For any other female, this would be the fucking of a lifetime. But with her ridiculous new body, it was altogether overwhelming!

And hence the complaints, noisy and frequent. "Ahhhh! Nnnnaa!" Abruptly Barus slowed again, and she dissolved into frantic pants to catch her breath.

He leaned over her, and spoke softly into her ear. "You are so loud, Linarei. And mouthy. If I have some kind of debriefing after this, I'll be recommending they send two men in the future. One to fuck your brains out, and the other to stuff your pretty mouth full of cock each time you open it."

The threat was followed by another of his slow, all-the-way-in thrusts, which caused her to moan lasciviously in spite of his impudent comment. And when she imagined having a second man to satisfy... another big, stinking, dripping cock... in her mouth... she moaned again. She might have been getting raped, but right now she was a slave to her lust, and quite possibly nothing was too dirty for her tastes.

"N-no! I would bite it off, I swear it!" But her threat was contaminated with salacity, and she doubted her coyness would be taken seriously.

"Well I certainly hope you won't. You know I'm going to have to put it in there soon, so do your best, ok?"

"Mmmmmm," Linarei found it hard to talk with the constant filling of her pussy. "Well, you've been warned- oh!" His hands found both of her breasts, and he squeezed her plumpness with an urgency that startled her, given how long he had left them be.

Then he surprised her even more with a warm kiss on her cheek, before releasing his indecent hold on her and returning to his position of strength. She felt her hair again tugged into two reigns. The pain was mild, but she couldn't bring herself to hate giving up all control to a man who had both the will - and the equipment - to give her - what had he called it before? The 'proper fucking' she had been sentenced to. No - the proper fucking she deserved. That's what he had said.

"Gah-huh!" Yes, she certainly didn't hate it. The hard tugging on her hair forced her to hold her chin high and pant like a bitch in heat. Her breasts ached from all the swinging about - even more so since his groping had been only for a teasing moment. But she could no longer spare a thought for any of that. There was only his cock, and her pleasure.

She was distinctly aware of one thing, though. She was going to cum, and soon. She needed the release. She yearned for it.