The Priestess' Punishment Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Designation Zwei! You dare to put down your sword? You- yeeee!" Linarei's rebuke was cut short by another stinging blow to her pussy, quieting her but for her desperate panting, for Barus immediately followed up the strike with more gentle torments upon her anus.

Filipia ignored the girl's plight, and addressed the man who seemed to have taken full control of the situation. "I... I did what you told me. The Star Prism Blade will not be unsheathed this night."

"That's good," Barus responded with an ostensible premise of authority. It did not need to be the case, but for all practical purposes, he was clearly the one in charge. The submission of both women was palpable in the vast room; the air was laced with the mixed scents of their excitement. "But are you really unarmed? What is it you're hiding there?"

Filipia looked down at her hands over her crotch. "N-nothing," she stammered, and Linarei took a small measure of glee in her protector's clear discomfort.

Serves her right. She should be the one getting molested, as disciplinary action for her blatant dereliction of duty!

Barus added, "If that's the case, my lady Filipia, then lift up the front of your tunic. And stand with your feet apart. I want to see for certain that you aren't concealing anything."

Filipia did not look happy, but she nodded and did as bidden. She held the hem of her tunic to her belly, and turned her head to the side, as if pretending not to know where everyone would be looking. Linarei felt her pupils widen when she saw the state of Filipia's knickers. They were completely sodden in front of her vagina, so much so that the white cotton had turned transparent, and a dark shadow stood out underneath. She knew the knight had been masturbating for quite some time. But still, how did they get that soaked?

"My apologies, milady, I can see why you were embarrassed. You have dirtied your panties with your orgasms. Just how many did you have?"

"Can you... can you really ask me that?" Filipia's voice was small and uncertain, but she managed to look Barus in the eye again. She wore an appropriate measure of sweet humility on her face, but there was also hope in her expression. The hope for an answer to a question, the unfolding of a curiosity, and just to experience a natural pleasure that had been too long denied. Linarei could recognise it, because it was a hope that the two women shared in solidarity.

"Yes, I want to know. How many times did you rub your naughty, hairy pussy to climax?"

Filipia bit her lip. "Twice. Well, I wasn't sure if one counted. I guess it did. Three times then, I guess."

"Wow, you are a sensual woman indeed. If only I possessed such reserves, our lovely Archpriestess here would still be taking my cock when the sun rises on the morrow." At reference to her, Barus poked a meaty finger into her pussy, and all she could do was accept him. She shuddered and gasped as he pressed onto a pleasure zone just an inch or so inside her. She didn't want to believe it, but she thought she felt that problematic pressure start to build up again.

"Can..." Filipia looked a little distracted, probably by the euphoria that must be plain upon poor Linarei's face. "May I come over there now, my lord?"

'My lord?'

Linarei was sure she couldn't imagine what fantasy was playing through Filipia's mind, but the woman was surely lost for all practical purposes.

"Not yet. Your panties are soiled, and I don't want them here on the bed." The demand did not seem necessary or even reasonable - Barus must have been quite confident in his dominance over her. It was hard to imagine, but it seemed to Linarei she was about to watch Filipia do something that should have been impossible for the prudish knight she thought she knew.

And sure enough, Filipia obeyed. She hooked her fingers under the waistband at each hip, and pushed down. She didn't stop until her underpants hit the carpet, and then she stepped out of them. She placed her feet on either side of the garment, reassuming the position that she had previously been commanded to. And then, she even lifted her tunic again.

The hair covering her crotch was thick and black, mussed up with the congealed cum of numerous climaxes. That's not to say she wasn't beautiful. On the contrary, Linarei was slightly envious that her retainer still enjoyed full growth down there. At the least, a full bush would have been most welcome in the present - if it might have offered any degree of protection from the bite of the whip.

The blush in Filipia's cheeks turned extreme, and she seemed unable to move her eyes from the floor. She was staring at her discarded panties, probably in disbelief at her own behaviour. It was probable, Linarei acknowledged, that this woman had never shown her body to anybody. At least, not since her memories were reset when she became a Primordial paladin. For around 100 years since she had practised celibacy, only to expose herself for this man's amusement. And all just because he asked it of her!

"That's much better," Barus said, but he left the knight stewing in her embarrassment while he gently finger fucked Linarei, making her legs tremble and her vagina crave more of his thicker, longer appendage. Filipia managed to maintain the pose, though her hands that tightly clutched her tunic to her waist started to falter, and her knuckles had turned white. "Now, come here, and watch me whip your mistress' pussy raw."

Linarei reeled. "No! Please don't do that anymore!" But she felt his finger vacate her warm spot, and the fronds of her hair recede from her anus. Filipia, half naked, closed the distance to the bed and crawled onto it. The woman's weight settled at the back corner of the bed, and then her bare legs appeared off to Linarei's side, her slender toes flexing as she waited anxiously.

Instead of rescuing her from her misery, her protector was in danger of becoming an active participant. She was going to sit there and watch - watch and take pleasure in it. She was going to enjoy watching the sensual torture of Linarei's intimate parts, and whatever may come afterwards.

The flogging resumed and repeated, each time hitting the same weak point. He wasn't aiming low enough to find her clitoris, but her inner lips were set aflame. The whip had been made even more effective as the tips were dampened with her juices; a vicious cycle since each stroke saw some of her hair finding its way into her cunt, where it caused the most anguish and collected enough moisture to remain an efficient instrument of torture.

Apparently, Barus noticed as well. "I actually picked the softest tool at my disposal for this, Linarei. But your own perverted secretions are making it a harsher lesson. Perhaps I should keep going until this little well of girl-cum is all dried up. That would be a fitting punishment for a perverted slut who can't control her lust, and allowed herself a forbidden orgasm. Don't you think?"

"N-no," Linarei could barely manage to sob out before he struck again, making her squeal and thrash against her rigid bonds.

Barus sighed. "'No'. Everything is always 'no' with you. But when I think about it, I don't want to have to be at this all night!"

A firmer strike added emphasis to his words, though he targeted one side of her outer labia this time. And then, the other. Every repetition made her moan and struggle. Made her heavy bosoms heave, and she was crying so much she wondered if she would ever be able to see properly again.

He was conditioning her to a slow but steady rhythm, allowing her enough time to calm her breathing, and dread the anticipation of the next strike. Each brief respite saw him dragging the soft wet fronds over her sensitive perineum and asshole. It was only a token sensation of pleasure, but it was enough to keep her aroused while the punishment went on. And, it was even more shameful now that she could hear the indecent squelching sounds that accompanied Filipia's resumed masturbation.

She kept an eye on the woman's feet, watched her toes twitch and curl in sync with her self-abuse. She would know henceforth what to expect from her former retainer when it came to her 'punishments'. There would be no sympathy; if anything, Filipia may become more and more involved. After all, they had nothing but time to accommodate every unholy perversion that may pop into her head. Perhaps tonight or tomorrow, perhaps in a year's time, or after a decade.

The punishment dragged on, and Linarei's consciousness drifted to a place of harsh reflection. She contemplated some of her choices that brought her here. 'It wasn't me.' That's what she had told herself upon realising her release from the iron grip of the Conservation Checksum. But if her past was truly not of her own making, why was it that enduring this ordeal somehow felt so just? So... liberating?

Even a long night of violation and torture amidst this conspiracy to humiliate her on an unprecedented scale would fall short of atoning for her countless atrocities - she knew that.

But it must mean something?

Yes, it was a start, at least. If this man had suffered because of her, was this at least enough to repent the specific grievance pertaining to him? If he took pleasure from her and was gratified, would he accept that as sufficient recompense? If her doom was to forcibly repay her sins to one person at a time, how much of the populace would she need to service before she might feel forgiven?

More importantly though, if she could at last accept that her punishment was necessary for her absolution, then her attitude could change too. There was no need for her to try to struggle and escape, because she needed to be punished. And since her punishment prescribed sex - an intimate act between two people - it no longer made sense to hate herself for becoming aroused, experiencing pleasure, and indeed, climaxing. And besides, did she not owe it to her partner to enjoy herself and validate his abilities as a lover?

And, if she was to find redemption in Barus' enormous penis, what meaning was there in denying her innate urge to please him, and to enjoy his tool in every way she could?

Though he had talked up the punishment to increase his victim's distress, Barus had actually planned the flogging to be more erotic than painful. But, the priestess was responding with such fantastic discomfort that he had drawn it out a little longer than intended.

Her peach-like ass quivered and swayed in his hands, and her puckered asshole was a forbidden fruit that he fed on with excited eyes between strokes of the whip. So spread she was, that her dirty part had the appearance of covering a larger area than what was probably fair. It was a brownish purple pit, tightly sealed such that it trapped the thick white girl-cum that he routinely deposited there with her hair.

And each time he did just that, her evil eye winked at him, for the girl was obviously highly sensitive to his intimate ministrations. It was adorable, he thought, how each one of her contractions seemed to consume a drop or so of her cum, before her ass relaxed again, presenting to him and begging for more. By a decent person's standards it would be an obscene spectacle, yet beautiful in Barus' eyes. Her asshole made him salivate at his mouth and from the tip of his penis, as if the two were competing for the privilege of using that part of her.

Her entire vulva quivered beneath the flogging, and Barus remained amazed that it could endure the abuse, but still insist on producing so much encouraging mucus. Linarei was perfectly vulnerable, with every veil of protection drawn aside to expose an exuberant female sexuality that had been left under appreciated for far too long.

Within an arm's reach of him, Filipia Designation Zwei sat nude from the waist down. Her legs were long and shapely, and she possessed a skin tone that was certainly pale, but in exotic Eastern Province fashion. It was as if Auralux had created her by mixing just a couple of drops of black tea into a pitcher of milk, before pouring it all over her body. She had her knees lifted a little, so that Barus couldn't see more between her legs than an occasional glimpse of the dark thatch upon her mons pubis. But she also had them splayed widely apart, so that she could service her lady-parts with an elegant, tireless hand.

The woman was silent but for her heated breathing, and seemed fairly engrossed in Barus' careful work upon the priestess' undercarriage. However, there was one time he had looked over and noticed her staring at his manhood, which was looking a little on the limp side for having been recalled from it's primary duty for some time now. Realising she had been caught, Filipia had turned her attention back to the action, a sly smile suggesting that she was only mildly embarrassed - but certainly not sorry.

When the paladin's copper eyes came alive with excitement, Barus thought they glimmered with flakes of gold. How could this be real, he pondered? To be here, in an intimate situation with two beauties, and each sported rare eye colours the like of which he had never seen. One gold, representing an honest person of genuine warmth; a woman he perceived who had much love to give. What a tragic waste that she was apparently without a husband!

The other, brilliant reflective silver, as might be more expected of a devious water sprite. Perhaps she was a demigod after all; alluring but dangerous, driven by alien needs that a mere human could never understand.

Yes, she is like that.

The former Archpriestess, by a mortal man's standards, had been as terrible as she was beautiful. But looking upon the divine exposure of her defenceless, naked body... he couldn't shake off a feeling that somehow he had no right to judge this superior female being by his bounded human sensibilities.

Even if that were true, the fact was, right now this gorgeous girl was in his clutches, and he could do whatever he wanted with her. Torturing her pussy was as much about restoring his own stamina as it was dishing out another justly deserved punishment. And yes, he had surely recovered enough now that he could happily proceed to the final round.

"Do you know, she would actually be the most sensitive right here," Filipia's voice was barely more than a whisper, such that the priestess herself wouldn't have heard. Barus turned to the knight, and was startled by the change in her position. She had pivoted her hips towards Barus slightly, with only her far leg lifted. She was deliberately showing him the parts of her that she had been so careful to hide thus far.

Her crotch was an open, messy pleasure centre. The lips of her vagina were short but thick, and had the appearance of being tanned to a healthy, earthy brown. In her current state, not even the thick pubic hair that carpeted her intimate borders could hide the rawness of her sexuality. Those dark curls were saturated with the nectar of her masturbations, and in fact a fresh little damp spot was already developing on the satin upon which she sat.

But Filipia wanted him to pay attention to something specific. Following up her words, she was tapping on her somewhat meaty clitoral hood, and Barus' eyes narrowed there to notice the woman's swollen bud protruding. Neither his wife from so long ago nor his lover tonight boasted such a prominent, proud clitoris. It was little wonder she'd managed so many orgasms.

"This is where it feels best for me," the disarmed paladin continued, and she rubbed over the top of her hood, before dipping briefly down to collect a little fluid which she then spread over her erect button directly. Then, she rubbed around it in little circles, which was enough to make her hips shudder and draw a husky gasp from her throat. Then she slowed down and added, "but, it would also be the meanest place for... what you're doing there."

Barus found himself grinning at her. It was beautiful, the way she had opened up to him in more ways than one; she was now completely uninhibited. Any other day, he could have just taken this woman on the spot to show his due appreciation of such a generous show. But, the Archpriestess herself was just too special. If he could somehow see Filipia another time, that would be ideal.

Yes, he was resolved that his role tonight was to have sex with Linarei. Only Linarei, no matter what. Irrespective of her crimes and his desire to personally make her squirm and pay, she was irrefutably worthy of his full attention. Flirting with Filipia was enjoyable and it stroked his ego just right, but to lay a hand on her would be a disrespect to his partner that he would not stoop to.

But as for her suggestion?

Of course he had already gauged how sensitive Linarei's clitoris was - her sharp reaction when he first licked her there had actually surprised him. But that was precisely why he kept his whipping a little higher up on her bent-over form. She had suffered sweetly from just this much, and he had not felt the need to cause her any extreme pain.

But even so, the Archpriestess still hadn't met his unspoken condition. And Filipia's words, reinforced by the appeal of her spread pussy, certainly did carry some persuasion.

She must want to see me do it, too.

Yes, there was that. And Barus did not like to let a lady down.

He regarded the engorged vulva of his ideally exposed victim. Her plump outer labia had become flushed by so many light strokes of the whip. The engorged, purple petals surrounding her vagina bore no discernible marks, but he had no doubt that they burned fiercely with sensation. Her clitoris was tiny indeed - even spread like this, it was still hidden within her soft violet folds.

He realised she had just been enjoying an unscheduled reprieve from the punishment, though the trembling in her thighs told him that her trepidation for his next blow was upsetting her more than had he never stopped.

Suddenly, Barus answered that anticipation with a swing of his hand - a little lower than before. Linarei screamed, a shrill and terrible sound that immediately filled him with pity. He glanced at Filipia, whose golden pupils suddenly dilated, and her already flushed cheeks seemed to radiate with lust. He watched her accelerate her rubbing over her own clit, and push not one but two fingers deep into her pussy.

She's a kinky one, alright!

It was hard to know where to look; watching a woman openly masturbate was a gloriously erotic privilege. But Barus needed to take responsibility for what he was doing to Linarei. He returned his focus to her, and resolved to ignore the wet sloshes and deep, guttural moans of unabated pleasure next to him.

He hinted at his next strike by dragging the hair up through his victim's ass crack, but if she still found that pleasurable she didn't show it. Her whole lower body was shaking similarly to earlier, when she had ridden the wild muscular contractions of her orgasm. He swung again - not even hard - but again targeting the top of her cleft, wherein lay the highest concentration of nerve endings out of anywhere on her body. At least her little nub was still hiding; he wasn't even striking it directly, and apparently he wouldn't need to.

"Ye-aaarghhh!" Linarei squealed again, and kicked her feet in helpless desperation. "Please! No more. It hurts too much. Please - I'll do anything you want!"

"I appreciate the sentiment," Barus said. "But I'll take what I want regardless." He toyed with her a little longer, and hoped that the heated sounds beside him suggested his audience would be satisfied fairly quickly. Despite his earlier beliefs, he knew now that he didn't have the stomach for causing the priestess any real agony. And the thing he really wanted from her was not something he could force, no matter how far he took her enslavement. She was whimpering uncontrollably, obviously dismayed by his response that offered her no expectations for an end to her torture. But it was going to end. After just one more moment.