The Priestess' Punishment Pt. 05

Story Info
Is giving her body enough to find absolution?
13.4k words
4.64
4.2k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final Part - Redemption

"Yes?" She sounded unsure of his meaning; he would have to clarify. He crawled off the bed, his middle-aged knees creaking after the sustained period of relying on them. He walked around to stand face to face with the prostrated girl. He looked directly into her big silver eyes, which, just like earlier, now reflected the blue of his own pupils back at him.

"I forgive you, Linarei." After he said that, she blinked, severing another pair of tears to roll down her cheeks. Barus felt the threat of his own eyes welling up.

This is why I was avoiding looking her in the face.

"I'm... so glad," she replied, holding his gaze. They looked at each other in silence for long moments. Her dampened cheeks caught the early illumination of a full moon just waking from its slumber. Her skin shone as if she were a porcelain doll, a likeness strengthened by her brilliant silver eyes and hair. She didn't ask to be released, which was a credit to her sincerity. She was submissive to him - as was appropriate for her.

"I forgive you, but I'm still going to fuck you. I have a duty to perform, and intervention from Auralux and Invictagur together couldn't stop me now."

"I see," Linarei said with acceptance, if not enthusiasm, and lowered her face from his intense stare. He let his gaze follow hers, to where her bare breasts hung, waiting upon his pleasure. Her rosy pink nipples had blushed deeply throughout her ordeal, and seemed to point at him in accusation of his predatory intentions. "But I can't help it if I... if... please don't punish me for such a thing anymore."

Barus lifted her chin, rejoining their eyes. Her expression was pleading, and suddenly all the mind games he had been playing with her seemed silly and disrespectful. "I think I've punished you enough for say, at least another orgasm or two. So don't hold back, my dear. In fact, there's something I want to do now."

He reached for one of her wrists that was chained up and outwards, and easily snapped the metal that he had summoned. His Access Level wasn't higher than the average person's, but just about anybody could have caused the flimsy metallic fabrication to fail. Anybody but Linarei, that was. The glittering alloy links shattered into a thousand triangular fragments, before dematerialising back into the void of their origin. Barus repeated the process to release her other arm, and his captive slumped forwards onto his chest.

She was still suspended at the hips, and her body had to go somewhere. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and held onto him weakly. He found that incredibly affectionate, though it may have just been that she was totally exhausted. He carefully hopped back onto the bed with her, and likewise pressed his arms against her sides to savour the moment. His hands found the main piece of chain that tethered her to the bed frame, and he destroyed that too.

Filipia followed his example from the back, breaking the chains that bound Linarei's ankles. The girl, almost free but for the loops under her knees, continued to cling to the man who had subdued and restrained her to begin with.

Then Barus reached for those final remaining binds, taking one in each hand. "Thankyou for your service," he whispered, and they were both simultaneously undone. Once the Archpriestess was at last free, all remnants of the chains disappeared from the world without a trace, just as they had been summoned without a cost.

The scrap of clothing that had been caught about her waist was torn so badly that it now fell from her body, to be lost and forgotten amongst the mess of satin sheets. Kneeling, they faced one another completely nude, and Barus couldn't resist but to kiss her hard on the lips. They were wet and salty with some mix of her tears and her drool, but she did not reject him as she had before. She kissed him back, albeit rather distantly. She still did not share his passion, though the way her flanks trembled in his embrace was enough to make him melt for her.

He sought her tongue with his, but when he found her, she let out a slight giggle, before pushing at his chest with a sudden reserve of energy.

Barus was surprised to find himself lying flat on his back, with the gorgeous woman sitting on his shins. He had underestimated her stamina! With her limbs finally free, she had already recovered some strength. But he permitted the reversed position of power, and the two stared at each other, as if wondering what to do next.

Her gaze travelled down his body, to his more distinguished area of male anatomy. Evidently, the brief kiss and cuddle had been enough to make Barus' blood flow hot once again.

"Maybe I'll just run away then," she said with a smug look, but from the way she straddled his legs, that did not seem her intention.

Barus put on his authoritative tone. "Linarei. Come and sit on my cock."

"Why? You've forgiven me anyway, right? Can you really ask anything of me now?" A playful hand traced some of the scars on his belly, slowly heading downwards.

"I want to let you set the pace now. But if I have to pin you down again, I'll make sure you feel every thrust right up into your tummy."

She responded to his threat with a half smile. "We'll see," she said. She held onto his hips, then scooted her knees back, parting his legs open to permit her to lie between them. There she made herself comfortable with her face over his lap. Her large, reflective eyes sparkled with prismatic effect as she eyed up his erection, so close he could feel her breath hot against his skin.

Barus wondered if she would attack him again. His better judgement recommended he seize her pre-emptively, but he fought that impulse to try and appreciate what appeared to be a vivacious female acting on her natural impulses. An immensely proud woman, now softened by an afternoon of abuses that would have lasting impacts.

Linarei wrinkled her nose. "Your thing stinks, Barus. I don't think I'll permit such a contaminant back into my body." She gently placed her fingertips over the head of his cock, and slowly stroked down, so barely touching him that he sighed deeply from the teasing pleasure. She brushed down his entire shaft, but when she got to the bottom she cupped his balls in her little hand. Before he knew it, she had his jewels trapped in a vice, one that she could easily squeeze closed at a moment's notice.

Using her free hand, she continued to brush over his length with a finger, and Barus watched her trace the scratches she had given him earlier. They had proven superficial in the end; the blood had stopped flowing out of them long ago, and did not affect his performance. "Maybe I'll just hurt you some more. Badly enough that you'll never be able to do it with a girl again."

"Linarei," he said again, more sternly. "Get up here on my cock, now."

She squeezed his balls, hard enough to hurt, but she showed enough control that he didn't panic. "I still have some pride, believe it or not. I couldn't stop you from raping me, but I'm not going to legitimise this for you by doing that! And besides," she relaxed her grip, and poked a finger into his meaty shaft. "You're too big. You've worn me out."

"I'm not immune to flattery, but-" Barus struggled to finish his sentence; between her stroking and her squeezing, and the loveliness of the face that regarded him, words were not coming easily. But they did come. "-nor will I be deterred by such cajolery."

"You know," Linarei pressed a finger under her chin thoughtfully. "I can't remember a single time when I've done something because I was told to." She pulled down on his balls, hard enough to make him shift his body slightly towards her, but then she leaned in and bathed his crown with a flat tongue. The moist, warm assault numbed his mind and made him falter at his elbows. She locked her lips over the top of his cock, and used the tip of her tongue to tickle that most sensitive part of his genitalia. He collapsed entirely, and the priestess continued to lick him until he felt his bones merge with her soft, sweet smelling bed. Their roles were suddenly reversed; he was her helpless captive, or at least the unfamiliar bliss was enough to immobilise him for a time.

Long moments passed in heaven, and she withdrew her mouth, murmuring, "you might have stolen my virginity, you stinky old commoner, but I've been an expert at teasing a man for longer than you can comprehend." She kept her lips close to the helmet she had just been polishing, so that every syllable planted the lightest kiss where he could feel it the most. "And I've seen many male parts in my time, but none this freakishly long and thick". She backed her words by wrapping her hand around him, though her fingertips couldn't quite meet back to her palm. She began giving him full shaft strokes, and resumed her lapping at the underside of his glans.

"I don't think I can even fit yours properly in my mouth, but that's ok." She spoke between bouts of wiggling her tongue over that same, ultrasensitive spot, and he tensed up his loins as he felt an early warning of an orgasm on the rise. Though he was obviously aware of his well-endowment, a man could never grow tired of hearing it from a pretty girl.

"I see now, you cheeky harlot. You're trying to make me waste my seed, rather than depositing it deep inside you, after thoroughly fucking you in accordance with your sentence."

She pouted coyly. "And what if I am? No man can resist me once I start doing this." Barus reached down for her, but she instantly responded by again pulling on his scrotum, harder this time, and squeezing his nuts with enough force to bring him nausea. The agony forced him to recoil with a sneer, and after he had, she slowly released the pressure, and brought her lips back to his cock. "Do you understand your predicament now, Barus?" With another full, wet kiss, she confused his nervous system before he had finished riding out the pain. "You shouldn't argue with a girl if she puts herself out like this in the first place, right?

"And, if you're wondering why that hurt so much? I can feel swelling on your balls, from when I kicked you earlier. The bruising makes them extra tender for everything I do now." With her other hand, she tapped lightly on a single testicle with just a couple of fingers, and even that was painful to him. Linarei giggled at his discomfort, and went back to licking and stroking his shaft.

He tried not to watch her cute face as she operated on him with skills exceeding all known limits, and failed. Her large breasts were on his thighs, and she seemed to know just how to work so as to continuously brush her nipples over his skin. He fancied that in his heightened state, he could perceive every bump and wrinkle of her swollen areolas.

She certainly was hard to resist, especially considering the consequence should he make any sudden moves. She might have read his mind, for she added pulsating squeezes to his balls, but this time they were expertly gentle, just mild doses of pain to remind him who was in control now. He looked down, and saw that she had them pulled away from his body in an underhand grip, her thumb separating them so that each testicle was caught in a trap of three mischievous female fingers.

"Think yourself lucky," she said sultrily between licks. "I said I'm an expert in teasing a man, but I rarely let them cum. For you, I'm going to squeeze out every drop of your evil stuff, so leave it all to me." The focus of her licking remained the delicate membrane under the head of his cock, while her hands stroked and squeezed on their respective shares of his manhood. The pressure on his balls was just short of being too painful, but also had the effect of coaxing him even closer to spilling. Barus grunted and tensed; he was losing his battle to hold it in, and he knew it.

He didn't want to finish. Not yet. He wanted to stop her in her tracks and have his own way with her, but her words had a powerful hold on him - not unlike her careful grip on his balls. She serviced him without mercy, and before he knew it Barus felt the point of no return coming. Was it all to end like this?

But the priestess had other ideas after all. She stopped his stimulation entirely, and watched his cock throb and seem to reach for her as his muscles contracted in preparation of an orgasm that never quite arrived.

"Silly," she said playfully, and gave a firmer squeeze to his balls that connected a circuit to deliver an electric current that brought tears to his eyes. She didn't sustain his torture, and waited for his breathing to calm a little before she continued. "I didn't mean that you would get to cum straight away. I wouldn't be much of an expert if I let you do that, would I?" She had moved her lips back to graze his frenulum, and spoke with a deep, sultry tone, creating vibrations that brought him back to the edge in short order. "You'll have to beg me for relief, before I even start to consider giving it to you.

"And I expect you to apologise for everything, too. But not for a while. Reflect on your actions, Barus, and suffer for me. But do try and keep your lamentations to yourself until I say I'm ready to hear them. You can look forward to that as a bit of a..." she prodded his pee-hole with a fingernail, and grinned wickedly. "Like a half-way point. The easy half."

He almost contradicted her; the obvious argument that this evening was meant to be her punishment, and he had nothing to apologise for. But just beneath the surface he knew that wasn't true. His reasons for being here and doing what he did were weak at best; under ordinary circumstances the crime he had committed would have been punishable by death. And although he had found himself on the favourable end of a legal loophole, there was nothing to temper his guilt. He had been driven mad by lust, and acted in cool accordance with a long-standing grudge.

But that did not represent how he felt now. He did still lust for her wickedly sensual body, but his appreciation had slanted towards reverence. And all of his pre-perceived hostility had finally been replaced with pity; so much so that he found himself trapped in a kind of surreal melancholy. So, if she was truly offering forgiveness for his actions, perhaps he should just accept her gift - along with whatever arduous journey she planned to take him through before granting it.

She used the flat of her tongue to deliver a slow lick from the base of his cock, all the way up to the tip. Every fine hair she touched might have stood on end despite the thick deposit of her spittle, but she was doing it so slowly as to keep him on the edge, not to send him over it.

Barus grunted again, then sucked in his guts and hissed as he fought to maintain control over his manhood. "That's it," she cooed, and licked him again. "Keep it all in your balls while I take my time with my revenge. These big, insolent balls of yours. Relax, and trust in me now." Her licks changed back to small kisses, and she planted them down the underside of his shaft, down, over his scrotum, until she got to those balls that she found so big.

She relinquished her mean grip on him and instead took a testis into her mouth, before sucking on him hard. Barus lay there anxiously, his arms and legs as rigid as his cock. The mixed sensations of pain and pleasure were polarising, but he was intrigued. He couldn't remember his late wife ever doing something like that. She repeated the treatment on the other - and this time she sucked harder still. He was on the verge of panic, but then he remembered the last thing she had said. She was granting his glans some reprieve from her lethal tongue, and the imminent threat of orgasm was fast receding. She literally had him by the balls, but he was trusting in her now, as she had so sweetly requested.

And his trust was rewarded by another flat-tongued lick up his shaft, up, until she reached the apex and swallowed him with her hot mouth. She worked her whole face up and down, and he held no doubt that this time, she could deliver on all of her threats. He knew that she could easily bring him to the edge over and again in this fashion, but he suspected she knew a lot more tricks to continuously escalate his frustration. And when she eventually decided to finish him off, he wouldn't stand a chance.

Barus' body and mind were in turmoil, as Linarei sought to mystify him, quickly bringing him fully under her control with an evil spell. But he also clung to something that was even more compelling than the Archpriestess' supernatural level of charm. A simple, primal desire - and one that her victims of the past apparently had lacked in their arsenal. Barus had already experienced the joy of fucking her pussy. That warm, wet paradise; that unspoiled great treasure of their world.

Yes, he desired forgiveness for abusing her and raping her. Yes, he could happily melt into her clutches and relish every moment of her skillful ministrations. But he didn't honestly believe this was how it should end. He needed to feel her body again inside and out. He wanted her weight upon his lap, and to watch her beautiful tits dance to the violence of their congress. If he could do that, there was no way it could be called rape this time. Not in his heart, or in hers. And as for forgiveness, why should he get off the hook so easily, anyway?

He looked into the sparkling silver eyes of his would-be tormentress, and fought desperately against her conviction. She noticed his hesitation, and dropped her head in preparation to begin the next round of pleasure. She also reached for his scrotum again, and Barus foresaw in a moment of clarity, that the moment her fingers again gripped around his balls, that his defeat would be cemented.

And that was enough to activate his stalled muscles, and to reignite his purpose. His struggling will to resist her seduction would translate to decisive action. It might be the hardest thing he had done in his life, but he had to put a stop to this bewitchment - now!

He reached out and seized her face in both hands. She looked up at him with confusion, and he forcibly lifted her away from his cock. She made some argumentative mutterings, but seemed confounded to the point she couldn't form an actual sentence. He believed her when she said that no man had been able to resist her before.

Unfortunately for the Archpriestess, she was but a weakened shadow of Debugger, the tyrannical ruler of the Unified Empire. Her charm and her beauty were as potent as ever, but without any special powers, a man like Barus still had the freedom to exercise his own will. He took advantage of her bewilderment and sat up abruptly. He hooked his arms under hers, and hoisted her dramatically into the air, and up onto his lap.

After the determination she had just shown to lead him into unknown torments, to exact some measure of retaliation, Barus was surprised to feel her arms and legs likewise tightening around his back.

Together they fell backwards, and Linarei giggled when their bodies fell upon the sheets. He sought her lips with his own, but she dodged him and sat up immediately. Suddenly she was straddling his thighs, and her ass upon his well-teased loins was as hot sourdough fresh out of the oven. Her knees were spread widely, and his own prominent genitals were the only obstacle between a lewd view of hers. His hands had ended up on her hips which he grabbed and lifted her. She bucked and squirmed, but with superior strength he held her fast, and sought out her warm spot with the tip of his thoroughly provoked erection.

"No, Barus! No more sex! You'll kill me!" But the physical resistance from her ceased, and when the head of his cock touched her outer labia, she wiggled just so, and he soon found the spot to enter her from. He let her hips go and she slid down onto him with her own weight, and the unlikely pair sighed together. His cock dipped to the hilt in her warm syrup; surely there was no joy in heaven or earth that compared to copulation with this divine young woman.