The Priestess' Punishment Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once dressed, Filipia too departed, leaving the former Archpriestess alone in the company of her new demons.

A short time later, Linarei still lay there in the quiet of her own thoughts, staring at the grand cathedral ceiling. She had calmed down a little, and found herself unable to stop thinking about sex.

"He did it to me so hard," she said aloud. "Maybe enough like that and my health points will actually expire." She let out a brief laugh at her own ridiculousness, but then decided to take a look anyway. Accessing her heads-up display was the only dimensional work she could still use, after all. "API Request. View HUD." She thought to check if the ordeal as a whole had actually decreased her health at all. In truth, deep down, she was praying for some kind of miracle. "Target self."

And so there was - a miracle! Linarei blinked three times in disbelief. She didn't even notice her health points, but they probably remained unchanged since she had first awoken a few distant hours ago. But, what was infinitely more significant was that there had been a critical new development, one that instantly gave her hope. A real chance for salvation!

Access Level: 1

Over the course of the afternoon, it had increased from zero, to one!

'ADDED_GENETICS'. The console log indicated this as the method for increasing her Access Level. And she had thought that leveraging such a thing would be impossible. However, perhaps she had made an incorrect assumption?

"Genetics... how does one acquire new genetics, I do wonder?" As she talked hopefully to herself, she pressed her hand up against her vulva, which was still sore and swollen from the flogging, not to mention the righteous pounding she had taken. Most of the wetness there was her own, but there was also something thicker, slimier. Something gross.

She brought her fingers to her face in fascination. Barus' semen was easily discernible from her own cum for its consistency and whitish colour. Her nose twitched at the proximity of that foreign, sour goop. Apparently, the stuff was dripping out of her. But she had no doubt he had pumped an extraordinarily large load deep into her - right up into her womb.

"Added genetics... or is it just genetic... material?" Linarei grinned, and it was her most genuine expression since she had awoken several hours ago. The revelation had only just dawned on her, but she could already taste her victory. Perhaps some programmer in the world beyond had been playing a joke with them by implementing such a perverted, secret mechanic - but now she would have the last laugh!

"Huh," she said, but it was just the beginning. She felt her energy returning as a surge of unbridled mirth. "Fu-fu," a light chuckle, just before she jolted her head back so hard that she risked damaging her dainty neck. And then, she let loose a torrent of laughter. Perhaps a little forced in her weakened state, but she needed to hear herself do it. An evil laugh a casual observer might say, but it wouldn't be fair to presume that her intentions were malevolent.

It was not a moment of overconfidence. Linarei knew her situation was still dire, but she imagined herself reaching desperately to grasp this shining new possibility, and she allowed herself the joy of savouring it despite the troubles ahead. She would need an Access Level of at least 50 to gain access to the command that would then set it back to the maximum value. Using this new technique, that would be challenging, since she could assume that the closer she got, the more 'genetic material' she would need before a level-up occurred.

It means I need to sleep with a lot of men.

Her almighty laugh subsided into a wicked smile so broad her face hurt. She would bide her time and play their game. She would accept these daily 'punishments'. She had never been much of a risk taker. She would only make her move once she had regained the maximum authority over her environment.

She may yet reclaim her rule! But, not as Debugger. She was human now, and she had no desire to return to the cold tyrant of her former self. She would not stifle her society; given the opportunity, she would embrace freedom of thought, and see their culture reach wondrous new heights. But more specifically, what kind of ruler would she be? Just who was she now, anyway? That, she had time to figure out.

Well, she knew she was no saint; a small amount of belligerence would serve her to retain her grudges. Specifically, she would make sure to summon that man back to Principal Cathedralis. That insolent person who thought himself worthy to take her precious virginity. He stole the most valuable thing she owned, and then just left without a word of gratitude. She would find a place for him close by, and it delighted her to think that even during her powerless status quo, she could begin dreaming up some especially creative sexual torments for him.

"For starters..." The first severe moment of shame Barus had inflicted on her had been when he forced her to wet herself. After not needing to do that for centuries, and then losing control like that... she would never be able to forget such a humiliation. But she wouldn't need to forget. Once all the new plans in her mind were executed, her new function to make water could become something to celebrate.

Linarei smiled as the fantasy played out in her mind.

Close by...

Given another chance, she would not waste her days indulging in long slumbers. She would be more present with the affairs of the Unified Empire, and she could conduct her business from a throne. A special throne, with a special place for her new manservant.

"Yes, with his face under my ass!" Linarei would not need to excuse herself when the need arose to make water, for her new volunteer would have some additional responsibilities to those in times past. And he had best not spill a single drop, not if he wanted to retain any chance of his own sexual relief in that period... "Hmmmm, in that week? No, in that month." And, he should restrict his cleanup efforts to what was practically required. "Well, unless I have some spare time." She giggled, and basked in her moment of triumph, premature as it may have been.

Revenge could be a powerful motivator, but she mustn't get too far ahead of herself. It would be a long road indeed back to absolute power. In the meantime, she would refrain from the use of any dimensional works, for it was imperative that she not give anyone a reason to peep on her stats. On that note, she could not afford to cause such a fuss for her 'visitors' as she had today. Henceforth she would remain as a demure and helpless kitten. She had a goal now. She would 'collect genetic material' - as much as it took, for as long as it took.

She thought about how good it had felt when Barus fucked her so hard, the pleasure that accompanied her two liberating, squirting orgasms. If fulfilling sex for Linarei meant drenching her partners and creating a lot of laundry work for some of the cathedral's maids, then she would not be embarrassed by it. With this second chance at life, she would embrace her blossoming sexuality, and wield it as another perfectly refined skill to be enjoyed and abused.

"Haah," a ripple of anticipation burst from her clitoris, and flowed out to every extremity of her body. Her new sense of purpose had made her horny again.

"You really are a nasty vixen with a lewd, insatiable body. Aren't you?"

Barus had been taunting her with the suggestion, but at last she could only agree. That was exactly the person she needed to be to get through the times to come.

Just then, the elevator started moving, and Linarei waited impatiently for Filipia to return with the promised 'sweet delicacies'. Her present mood compelled her to set another precedent. A new routine, partly inspired by her little fantasy concerning the future employment of Barus. Her paladin was no longer hers to command in the ways that really mattered, but she decided to test the woman one last time. As it turned out, there were ways Filipia could serve that should be benign enough that nobody would complain.

When Filipia strode back into view, Linarei's senses were awash with wonderful aromas of hot pasty, fresh cream and sweet preserves. And that was with the cover still over the plate! Linarei sat up against the bedhead, and glanced down proudly at her breasts that wobbled about in full view. She was done with any thoughts of shame concerning her body and her sexuality. Filipia set the plate down on the bed, and prepared to lift the cover off. "You look better already, your eminence. The sparkle has returned to your eyes. Are you prepared for this?"

"Not yet," Linarei said boldly. Filipia looked at her with concern, but she only smiled back. A cruel smile. "First, Designation Zwei, understand that whatever that is you have brought me, is mine alone. I do not break bread with my subordinates."

"Oh," Filipia pouted, but nodded. "Yes, your eminence."

"And I'm still more thirsty than hungry. I'll have you fetch me more water."

Once again the goblet was filled and brought to her, and again Linarei made short work of it. And, as before, she was given a refill which she sipped on more leisurely. And then, she was ready to give her next order. "Now, take off your clothes. All of them, this time."

"Y-your eminence?" The woman's surprise was clear.

"I have decided that title isn't appropriate at the moment. You may continue to address me as 'Mistress'. Now, am I renowned for repeating myself, Designation Zwei?"

Filipia gulped, and looked suitably embarrassed as she unbuttoned her tunic, and slipped out of it. Her bra was next to go, and Linarei watched with glee as her pendulous boobs fell low. Her aerolas were large lilly pads in pretty pink, and her swollen nipples would make for amusing targets should she be struck by a fancy to partake in some mild torture.

"As I said earlier, Designation Zwei. You made yourself rather useful to me in a certain sense. May I count on such services with regularity?"

"It will be my pleasure to serve where I can, your eminence. Oh - my Mistress." Filipia unbuttoned her pants, and pushed them down, while simultaneously relieving herself of her Star Prism Blade, and her soiled underwear.

Linarei sipped her water as if it were fine wine, and gestured to Filpia to approach. "I'll have my dessert now, please. After serving me, I want you to take a new place I have for you, with your head between my legs." She pointed down, while at the same time parting her knees. "No, better, you may lie on your back, and I will make myself a new throne upon your face."

Filipia stared at her Mistress' widely spread pussy first with surprise, but then she smiled and nodded. "That is something I can do."

"Of course you will, it is an order after all. Now, you said that you had an appetite? That man's evil stuff is still in me, and I'll have you clean it out as best as you can. You will also service that place you gave such a skilled massage to, with your tongue this time. And each time you bring your Mistress an orgasm, I expect you to consume it to the last drop. Do you understand your new position, knight-captain Designation Zwei? I do not wish to repeat myself once we begin."

"Yes, Mistress," Filipia sounded nervous, and she was twirling some of her pubic hairs between her fingers. "Would you also like for me... for me to, ummm. To lick your... your bottom?"

Linarei hadn't thought about that. It had seemed indecent beyond comprehension when Barus had exposed and played with that part of her, but she was now of the opinion that the more indecent, the better. "Yes, Designation Zwei, that too. I didn't think I would have to be so specific, but obviously that too! But speaking of 'bottoms', I made a promise to you earlier. Do you remember what it was?"

"Ummm, was it... a punishment? Punishing my... my treacherous backside?"

"You were always an adequate listener. It would please me to administer your spanking myself, if you will submit to me. When I'm ready for a break from your oral skills, tonight and any other night one of those... visitors dares to put a mark on my holy skin."

"Yes, my Mistress, I will submit. I look forward to earning your forgiveness for my part in all this."

"Actually, by letting a man come near me in the first place, you are in breach of your sworn duties as a Primordial Paladin. I don't care what conflicting orders you have from the usurpers! It would please me to punish you every night for your ongoing failures to me."

Filipia bit her lip, then nodded. "Thank you, Mistress. I think that will make it easier for me to keep some sense of it all."

Filipia carried the food tray to Linarei's side, and was blushing furiously by the time she set it down and removed the cover. "Mille Feuille, my Mistress. It seems that a couple of nobles on the council pulled the pastry chef from his downtime for a special order. But when a Primordial Paladin requisitions the product before it can be delivered, who is going to argue?"

As wonderful as the smell was before, it was now multitudes better. The pasty looked crisp and soft at the same time, the layers of cream light and fluffy. Linarei salivated at the sight of it - her first meal in over 200 years. And she resolved herself to draw out the experience for long enough to enjoy at least a couple more orgasms.

Filipia crawled onto the bed, and lay down between her Mistress' legs as she had been asked. The priestess lifted her hips so that her new volunteer - her new pet - could shuffle back, and suddenly the woman's breath was hot over her intimate parts. Linarei giggled and sat down, wiggling until she manoeuvred her ass over Filipia's nose, and settled her pussy lips over her open mouth. Her pet went to work with enthusiasm, penetrating her with slow, gentle licks that would scoop up anything in her passage, and made her shudder with delight.

"You taste divine, my Mistress."

"I'm pleased you think so, but I'll have you give me your silence along with your best efforts."

Filipia responded with a deep, powerful lick. Her tongue was long, and a massage over her front wall switched on a rising pressure that Linarei now recognised, and would henceforward embrace. She picked up the dessert plate and plopped it onto Filipia's chest, ignoring the woman's whimper as the cold steel flattened out her naked breasts.

Linarei settled into the pleasure, and began making plans for a hopeful future. Her prowess would become legendary, the quality of her love something to be fiercely coveted. And the men, her pitiful subjects - they would fight amongst each other trying to obtain their own chance to lap at the divine vagina of their lovely Archpriestess. Her new mission was to have them fuck her, and she would collect from each and every one of them.

"Ahh!" She had no reason to think that her new pet had licked pussy before, and it was with satisfaction that she assessed the woman as having a natural talent for the work. "But," she admitted softly, thoughtfully, as she took up a fork and cut away her first sample of the Mille Feuille. "I guess I won't be able to call it rape anymore."