The Priest's Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fucking massive," commented Kyle. He breathed in deeply, savouring the smell of her shit. "Incredible!"

It was indeed a very large turd, one end of it poked out of the water like an enormous brown sea monster.

"It's almost a shame to pull the flush after doing something so impressive," said Saskia.

"Don't flush it yet, I need to go too," said Kyle. He undid his belt and pulled down his trousers and boxers and sat on the toilet. "You can carry on sucking me."

Saskia knelt in front of the toilet and rested her hands on Kyle's muscular thighs. She bent forward and took his cock into her mouth again. She bobbed her head back and forth, rubbing her lips along his hard shaft. While she sucked him, Kyle let loose with an enormous, wet-sounding fart that echoed in the bowl, and was promptly followed by an eruption of liquid shit that poured out of his arse and splattered into the toilet. He groaned with pleasure, the twin pleasures of having his dick sucked and doing a big, runny shit. The feeling of his hard prick in her mouth and the smell of their shit together in the toilet was making Saskia's mouth water abundantly. The spit was running from her mouth and dripping down his balls. She sucked his dick harder and bobbed her head faster, she wanted to feel him cum in her mouth. She grazed her teeth against his hard shaft, nipping at his penis.

"OK, that's enough," he wheezed and put his hand on the back of her head. "I'm paying to fuck you in the arse not the mouth, remember?"

She took his dick out of her mouth and looked up at him and grinned. Kyle took a few sheets of toilet paper off of the roll that was on top of the cistern and wiped his arse with them. He stood up and stepped out of his trousers and boxer shorts, leaving them scrunched up on the floor by the toilet. He looked into the bowl at what they had created together. He bent his erect penis down and pissed into the toilet, washing the sides clean of his splattered diarrhoea with the stream of his urine.

Saskia took one last look in the toilet then pulled the flush. "Bye-bye," she said as her turd disappeared round the u-bend, leaving a brown smear as the only trace it had ever existed.

They went back into the bedroom together. Kyle had Saskia lie face down on the bed, and he knelt behind her. He pulled her skirt up again and pulled her buttocks apart to scrutinise her arsehole. Her bum was now dirty, as she had not wiped after shitting. Kyle very gently and lovingly cleaned up her arsehole by licking it. Saskia enjoyed the feeling of his tongue lapping her arse. He began to lick her more firmly, forcing his rigid tongue into her hole, then rubbing his nose into it. Saskia was loving the attention he was paying to her asshole. He pushed one finger in, then pulled it out, then pushed in two fingers together. The inside of her bowels felt soft and warm.

"Fart for me again," he whispered to her.

She giggled and farted in his face, her arsehole expanding and a long gurgling sound blowing out of it, a waft of putrid air from inside her guts.

He continued fingering and licking her arsehole, sticking his finger in it then licking around the rim. Her anus was becoming much more relaxed and loose. He pushed one thumb into her, then his other thumb in next to it. He gently pulled his thumbs apart slightly, stretching her bum-hole open in front of his face.

Saskia got up into a kneeling position and bent over in front of the vicar. She held her bum-cheeks apart, displaying her dilated arsehole to him. "Come on, you can have me."

Kyle knelt behind her, put his hands on her hips and looked down at her open arse and his hard prick.

Just then, there was the sound of a key scraping in the lock of the front door. He heard the door open and someone come into the house.

"Who's that?" he hissed to Saskia.

"It's just mum. Don't worry about her. Come on, let's do it."

Kyle heard Belinda's voice from downstairs, but he could not make out what she was saying.

"Who is she talking to?" said Kyle.

"I don't know, she's probably on the phone. Come on, I'm waiting to lose my other virginity. A girl's first time is supposed to be special."

The front door slammed shut, and they heard a deep but indistinct man's voice at the bottom of the stairs.

"Callum!" gasped Saskia. "What's he doing here?"

"Sounds like he is arguing with your mother." Kyle's usually ruddy complexion had become quite pale.

"Yes, they don't always see eye to eye."

"I should probably go," mumbled the priest.

"I wouldn't go downstairs if I was you. He might be a bit surprised to see a strange man coming out of his sister's bedroom."

"It won't be much better if he catches me here, will it?"

"He might not come up here."

"What makes you think that?"

"I don't. But he might not. If you walk out of the room now he'll definitely see you."

"Is he... a big lad?"

"What do you mean?"

"Is he big? Strong?"

"Yes, very."

"And is he, er, violent? Given to fits of temper?" Kyle gulped.

"Oh yes, he's very violent," she said in the same dreamy tone. "I told you he just got out of prison, didn't I? He's got a foul temper. He gets a sort of red mist, I think. In fact, I think if he finds you here, he's liable to rip your head off. Literally."

"Rip my head off?" Kyle's voice trembled as he spoke.

"Yes," she said cheerfully.

"Young lady, pull your skirt back down. Can I hide in the cupboard?"

She didn't move to rearrange her clothing, she just lay there, bottom proudly on display, legs bent at the knees and feet casually waving in the air.

"I wouldn't have thought so. It's absolutely rammed with my clothes."

"Could I climb out of the window?"

"I wouldn't recommend it. It's a twenty-foot drop into the street below. You'd probably break both ankles, and that would make it difficult to run away when he heard you hit the pavement."

"Could I hide in your mother's room? In the bathroom? The attic?"

"He'd see you crossing the landing. He's not stupid."

"What should I do?" pleaded Kyle.

"I don't know. The way I see it, you've got two choices: wait here until he comes up here, finds you and kills you. Or go downstairs now and hope he has mercy on you and kills you slightly less painfully."

"Maybe your mum will persuade him to go away?" Kyle babbled desperately.

"I wouldn't have thought so, he's not very easily persuaded once he has the bit between his teeth."

Suddenly, the voices downstairs fell silent.

"Quick," she hissed. "He must have gone back to his car. Get downstairs and run away. Quickly before he comes back!"

Kyle got up from the bed and rushed to the bedroom door. He was about to open it when he heard Callum's voice again at the bottom of the stairs.

Saskia giggled gleefully. "Too slow!"

Terrified, Kyle ran to the cupboard, grabbed an armful of clothes off of the rail and flung them on the floor. He could hear steps coming up the stairs, and Callum's voice, still arguing with Belinda's, growing louder and getting closer, becoming more distinct so Kyle could pick out what he was saying, swearing and oaths, dire threats and imprecations. Kyle squeezed into the cupboard amongst the crop tops and puffer jackets and pulled the door closed behind him. He pulled the door as far closed as it would go, and held it there, still ajar, but mostly covering him. Saskia stayed where she was on the bed, led on her front with her pretty bum on display. The door burst open and in strode Callum, her half-brother, a tall, well-built young man. Callum was handsome. His hair was blonde and cropped short, his eyes piercing and green. He had a strong jawline, emphasised by a rugged growth of stubble. His large nose was somewhat crooked and flattened, it looked like it had been broken at some point in the past. He wore a grey t-shirt that was tight around the muscles of his arms and torso, and baggy blue shorts. His large feet were bare. There was a cigarette behind his ear. He had an air of brash arrogance about him.

Kyle peeked through the gap in the cupboard door, in awe of the large, muscular young man. When Callum spoke, his voice was intimidatingly deep.

"Saskia, what's going on with mum? She said you're too busy to see me."

"Hi Cal. You OK?" replied Saskia cheerfully.

"What are you doing led there with your ass out? And what are you so busy with?" He sounded annoyed. Kyle was trying to keep as still as possible in the cupboard, holding the door closed by the screw on the back of the handle. He felt very short of breath, but he was doing his best to breathe shallowly and quietly. His heart was beating so hard he thought he might faint.

"Oh nothing," she said absently. "College stuff... coursework."

"You've not been to college in months, I know that, mum just told me. Why are you being so weird?" he demanded. "Has someone else been here?"

"Well...I'm not being weird," said Saskia.

"You look quite sexy there like that," said Callum, looking at her. He sat on the bed next to his sister and pinched her bum.

"Hey!" she squealed. "Stop that, Cal!"

"Come on, don't be shy." He put his hand on her backside, she rolled over and wriggled away from him. He caught a glimpse of her hairy pussy before she could pull her skirt down to cover it, and his eyes lit up. He lunged at her, but she scrambled away across the bed, out of his reach, giggling at him.

"Stop it, Cal! I'll tell mum!" she sounded equally annoyed and amused.

He laughed. "Come on, Sas. I'm gagging for it. And Gemma won't see me, she's pissed off at me."

"Why's that?"

"I told her about what I did to my cellmate when I was inside."

"Oh, what was that?"

"I made him suck my dick every night after lights out. That little bitch gave me the best, sloppiest, blow-jobs and swallowed my cum afterwards."

"Oh man, that's so gross," groaned Saskia. "Boys are gross."

"Everyone does it when they're doing time."

"It still a bit gay, though."

"No, not in prison. There's not any option. And anyway, a mouth is a mouth, what's the difference? In fact, I could do with a blower right now. How about it?"

"No! Callum, no. I'm your sister, not your girlfriend or your cellmate."

"What's the difference? Come on, don't be frigid."

Kyle watched through the gap in the cupboard door as the young man pulled his shorts down to his knees. He had evidently become aroused while talking to Saskia, as his large, hard prick sprang out from under the waist band of his shorts. Kyle gasped quietly as he saw the meaty erection pop into view.

"Callum, put it away!" squawked Saskia.

"Come on, just suck on it for a bit. It will only take a few minutes. I'm so horny." He stood up and let his shorts drop to the floor and pulled his t-shirt off over his head. Kyle gawped at the young man's athletic, tattooed body.

"I'm not going to give you a blow job, you're my brother," said Saskia tartly.

"I promise I won't cum in your mouth."

"I think prison has sent you a bit crazy."

The screw slipped from Kyle's grasp and the door swung open. Callum heard the cupboard door open and looked back over his shoulder and saw the half naked, bearded vicar squatting in the cupboard and looking back at him. The burly youth sprang up from the bed, open-mouthed with shock. Kyle stared sheepishly back at him. He found himself wishing he had not drank so much lager as at this point he almost lost control of his bladder.

"Who the fuck are you?" Callum shouted.

Terrified, Kyle blurted out the first thing that came into his mind: "I'm a priest!" he said pleadingly, hoping that he would understand that this explained his presence and meant that Callum couldn't beat him up.

"I can see that," he growled, pointing to Kyle's dog collar. "What are you doing hiding in my little sister's bedroom?"

Kyle looked to Saskia, and she rolled over and grinned back at him, her slender legs bent at the knee and waving in the air playfully, her perfect bottom still perfectly visible, her braided hair shining, her cheeky smile seeming to say: "Well, what are you going to do now? How are you going to get out of this one?"

"I'm a priest," he repeated. "And this girl is one of my parishioners, and her mother goes to my church, and she asked me to come and visit the girl because she was sick."

"Are you sick?" Callum asked her.

"No, I feel fine," she replied, grinning still.

"Why've you got no trousers on?" demanded Callum.

"Well, um... I, er..." Kyle was befuddled.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't beat the living shit out of you," the youth said to Kyle in a way that made his stomach turn over and his anus tighten.

"I'm a priest," Kyle said again. "If you beat me up, you'll get in trouble. With the police." He added.

"You won't call the police. I can tell you're some kind of pervert, you don't want the police involved in this." He cracked his knuckles and stepped towards him. Kyle lost control of himself. He fell on the floor in front of the youth.

"Oh, please don't hurt me!" he whimpered. "Please, I'll do anything. Just please don't hit me."

Saskia giggled, and Callum shook his head with revulsion.

"What is he doing here?" Callum asked Saskia.

"The other day he said he would give me a hundred pounds to fart in his mouth. And today he said he would give me a thousand pounds if I let him do me up the arse."

"What?! You could have got a lot more off of him than that."

"Please don't hurt me," Kyle muttered, grovelling at the young man's feet.

"Shut up, bitch," spat the young man. Callum was standing over the prone priest, his big, thick cock standing upright from his shaven groin, the swollen purple helmet glistening in the sunlight that came in through the blinds.

Kyle looked up meekly at the younger man's enormous, hard penis, he stared at it with awestruck admiration, never having seen one quite so big up close before.

"I can see that you're a pathetic bastard, so I'm not going to hurt you. But on one condition."

"Oh anything, I'll do anything. Just tell me." Kyle was stooping down in front of Callum in the most wretched way. Despite his physical size, Kyle was a tremendous coward. The sight of the young man's muscular, strong body had put a deep terror in him. The thought of having to fight someone filled him with absolute dread, especially a fit young man who was clearly in much better physical shape than he was. At this point, he really would have agreed to pretty much anything in order to not have to fight Callum. Kyle had no shame when it came to begging for mercy. He knew the more pathetic he looked, the less likely it was that he would be punched.

Saskia was sat up on the bed, watching her brother bully the priest with wide-eyed anticipation, a look of amused wonder on her pretty face.

"I promise not to hurt you, on one condition" snarled Callum. "You have to give me a blow-job. While she watches."

Kyle gasped with astonishment. Saskia tittered nervously. Kyle began to stammer his response to this twisted ultimatum, but he quickly fell silent when Callum cut him off.

"You heard me. You can either take the beating that you deserve..." Callum gripped his thick shaft in one strong, tattooed hand and tugged on it, rolling the foreskin back over the shiny purple crown of his fearsome member. "...Or you can suck my dick until I cum in your mouth."

Saskia laughed loudly. "Yeah, make him suck your cock, Cal. This is going to be so cool."

Kyle was breathing shakily like he was about to burst into tears, but he sobbed once, gulped, and then mumbled, "OK, I'll do it. I'll suck your dick." He got to his knees in front of the other man and reached out his hand towards the huge, pulsating prick that was now level with his face.

Callum knocked Kyle's outstretched hand away. "Ah-ah, you're not to touch it with your hands, you're only to put it in your mouth, that's the rules. You've got to make me cum just with your mouth, fat boy."

Kyle gaped his jaw open, the cock he was going to have to suck looked so large that he had to open his mouth as wide as he could. He leaned forward, slowly bringing his face closer to that throbbing fuck-stick. He could smell the ripe masculine odour of Callum's unwashed genitals. Callum looked down proudly at his gigantic rod as the bearded priest reluctantly brought his mouth nearer to it. Kyle's vision was filled with the glinting purple of Callum's helmet, the thick veiny shaft of his cock, and the big, hairy bollocks that swung below it, filled with the semen that he knew was going to be forcibly pumped into his mouth. Callum's piss hole glistened wetly in front of Kyle's eyes. Kyle could see his face reflected in the shining skin of the other man's bell-end. Kyle closed his eyes and prepared to take that great big cock in his mouth.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp, stinging pain on the side of his face, and he was knocked sideways and sent sprawling on the bedroom carpet. Saskia squealed with excitement as she saw her brother deliver the hard slap to Kyle's face, and a vicious, triumphant grin crossed Callum's face as he saw he had knocked his victim to the floor.

"Can you believe it?" roared Callum. "He was actually going to suck my dick! What a fucking pansy!"

Saskia hooted with laughter. "I thought there was something a bit queer about him!"

Kyle led dazed on the bedroom carpet, listening to the other two laughing and mocking him.

"I never knew you were such a homo, Kyle, but the way your face lit up when Cal told you to suck his cock...!" Saskia was enjoying making fun of the priest. "You looked absolutely desperate to have it in your mouth."

Kyle rolled onto his back, and then gingerly propped himself up with his elbows. His head was spinning and his left ear was ringing from the cruel slap that Callum had delivered.

"What a fucking pussy!" taunted Callum, standing over Kyle a looking like he was getting ready to attack him again. "He's too scared to fight so he's willing to suck a dick instead."

"I think he wants to suck your dick," tittered Saskia.

"Ugh, what a poof!" snorted Callum. He put one large, hairy foot on Kyle's shirt front and pushed him back on the bedroom floor.

"Can you imagine getting sucked off by a man with a beard?" said Saskia curiously. "It probably feels a bit like fucking a badger."

"I didn't want to suck his dick," muttered Kyle. "Please, just let me go now. I'm sorry I came here. You can keep the money, just let me go."

"Shut up, you fucking rotter!" snarled Callum, leaning his weight forward on the foot that was stood on Kyle's chest. "We're not finished with you yet. You know, when I was in prison, my cellmate used to have a beard, but I made him shave it off because it felt scratchy on my balls when I shoved my cock in his mouth."

"Oh wow, we should do the same to him!" gabbled Saskia excitedly. "I've always wondered what he would look like without a beard. Here, I think mum has got an old set of clippers in her room."

They made Kyle get to his feet, he was in no fit state to resist their demands, then the beastly brother and sister frogmarched the poor, dazed vicar across the landing to their mother's bedroom. Saskia rummaged around in the wardrobe until she found a set of electrical clippers. Kyle took off his shirt at Callum's instruction. Then, Callum put Kyle in an armlock, pinning his arms behind his back and making him kneel down on the wooden floor of the bedroom. Kyle groaned as he was roughly handled by the stronger man. He could feel strong hands gripping his arms and pinching his skin as they held them behind his back, and what was worse was he could feel a hot, hard penis pressing against the back of his neck. Saskia smiled with satisfaction as she watched the two naked men grappling with each other.

Callum held Kyle immobile, and Saskia stood before him, brandishing the clippers and grinning. She fiddled with the clippers and eventually managed to turn them on, they whirred and buzzed into life.