The Priest's Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle tried to struggle, but Callum gripped him tightly.

"Not my beard, please no," Kyle begged pathetically. "It took me years to grow."

Saskia laughed at him villainously, then held the steel blade of the clippers to the side of his chin and shaved a chunk of black and grey hair out of the side of his beard. Kyle moaned sadly and tried to struggle, but the strong, naked man who was holding him only squeezed him tighter. Saskia's face took on a look of intense concentration, as she began to shave away Kyle's beard and moustache. The facial hair dropped onto the wooden bedroom floor in big, black clumps.

Kyle stopped struggling, realising the pointlessness of it, and slumped limply. Callum held his head by the hair on its crown and held Kyle's face up for his sister to shave. Callum's dick had also gone limp, and it hung over Kyle's shoulder like a large, slumbering python.

Saskia meticulously shaved Kyle's face and neck until his beard was completely gone. The clippers only left a very short stubble on his face. He looked quite different without his bushy beard. Saskia stepped back to admire her handiwork. Kyle looked smaller and weaker now that he was clean-shaven. He looked a lot less imposing and frightening than he had when she had first met him. He looked quite pathetic, a podgy middle-aged man in a clerical collar and no trousers, trapped in a wrestling hold by a sinewy naked young man who was clearly much stronger and more dominant than him.

Saskia switched off the clippers. "There, all done. That looks much better. What do you think, Cal?"

Callum let Kyle go and Kyle collapsed on the floor.

"You've done a good job, Sas, he looks a lot better without the beard, I think."

Callum stood over the priest. Kyle was sobbing gently.

"In fact, I think I will have that blow-job after all," said Callum, taking Kyle's freshly cropped jaw in his hand and tilting his head back.

Kyle found himself looking again at Callum's manhood, which although now limp was still of an impressive size. It hung in front of his thighs like a weighty weapon of flesh, a fearsome cudgel of gristle. It dangled in front of Kyle's face, and he could smell the aroma that was coming off of it, a musky, tangy, masculine aroma, the smell of sweat and stale piss, the smell of the pussies it had deflowered and the assholes it had penetrated, a ripe manly aroma. Kyle inhaled deeply, staring at the formidable schlong that grew longer as it became semi-erect before his eyes.

"Put it in your mouth," whispered Callum.

Kyle opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, and moved his face closer to the bully's big, smelly willy.

An explosion of pain! A loud whack! White stars in front of his eyes! Kyle was stunned.

Callum had delivered this slap at such a speed that Kyle had not even seen it coming. The heavy, hard hand stung against Kyle's freshly shaved cheek, and his head was turned sideways by the force of the blow, knocking his mouth away from the ponderous organ that he had been trying to suck.

"What an absolute queer!" roared Callum. "He was totally going to suck it that time. What a fucking poofter."

"Oh my days, he really is a batty-boy!" hooted Saskia. "Hit him again, Cal. Go on, hit him. He's still looking at it. You should hit him for staring at it." Saskia was aroused by seeing her brother slap the priest, and she wanted to see more violence. Saskia, sweet girl that she was usually, had a sadistic side when she was excited. She eagerly goaded her brother to hit Kyle again.

Kyle cowered on the floor, staring with awe at his attacker but too frightened to say anything or try to defend himself.

"I have a better idea," snarled Callum. "Rather than just beating him up, why don't we give him some proper punishment?"

"Ooh," squealed Saskia. "Now you're talking, what do you have in mind?"

"First of all, pass me a pillowcase off of the bed."

Saskia went over to the bed and stripped a pillowcase off of one of the pillows and passed it to her brother. Callum opened the end of the pillowcase and held it over his bottom. A look of deep concentration passed over his face, and he did a long, groaning fart into the pillowcase. He then held the end of the pillowcase against his sister's arse and told her to fart into it too. She duly did, farting loudly four times in quick succession. Callum quickly took the pillowcase and pulled it over Kyle's head, trapping the unfortunate vicar in the smelly air it contained. Callum cinched the pillowcase tight around the vicar's neck, so he had no choice but to breathe in the farts of the diabolical duo. Saskia took one of her father's old neck ties and tied it around the vicars' neck to hold the pillowcase in place over his head.

"In prison, we called this a dirty scarecrow," Callum explained. Saskia laughed at Kyle, who was spluttering and wheezing inside the pillowcase, unable to escape the noxious air.

"Now, let's get him to bend over the bed," said Callum. They grabbed Kyle under his arms and dragged him across to the bed. Kyle was in too much of a daze to resist. He slumped across the bed with his bare bum-cheeks on display to the gruesome siblings.

Callum went over to the wardrobe, and rummaged around amongst the various items that were in there. "Ah, this will do!" he said, finding a thick, brown leather belt hung on a hanger.

Saskia cooed with excitement. Callum stood behind Kyle and looked down at the expanse of the vicar's fat bottom, the defencelessness of Kyle's position was making Callum's penis grow hard again.

Callum looked at the leather belt in his hand and said it would do nicely. He looped it round, so the buckle and the other end of the belt were held in his hand, and a long loop of leather projected from his fist. He stood behind Kyle, whose face was covered by the pillowcase and did not know what was happening. Then Callum brought his arm up above his head, and with a terrible quickness and force brought the belt he brandished down on Kyle's naked bum. The belt made a swish sound as it cut through the air, and a loud smack as it made contact with Kyle's rump. The pain was like a fierce, burning cut. Kyle howled. Saskia gasped with excitement.

Callum drew the belt back above his head, then brought it down again. And again with added force. And again with a grunt of sadistic pleasure. Over and over he struck Kyle's bare bottom with the belt, mercilessly flogging the other man. The white skin of Kyle's buttocks was quickly covered in red welts. Kyle's howls of pain turned to pleas for mercy, but this only enraged Callum further and encouraged him to swing the belt harder. He let the end of the belt go so he only held the buckle in his hand and beat Kyle with the full length of the belt. As well as his buttocks, he whipped his back and his thighs, cruelly distributing the blows across Kyle's naked skin. Callum's dick was twitching with arousal at the pain he was inflicting on the other man. He paused briefly in the beating to tug at his hard penis, pleasuring himself as he looked at the wounds he had inflicted on his victim.

Saskia was also becoming increasingly excited as she watched Callum whipping Kyle. Suddenly, she grabbed the belt from her brother's hand and said she wanted to try beating the priest, too. Her arm did not have the same strength as her brother's and she could not swing the belt as hard, so to make up for this she held the belt the other way round, and beat Kyle's bottom and back with the buckle, the sharp metal leaving clear indentations in his flesh.

Kyle's shrieks of agony subsided into low moans and tormented whimpers. He did not try to resist his punishment, he led across the bed with his bottom uncovered and made no attempt to move out of the way of the belt. The beating felt like a burning, the flesh of his arse was throbbing with pain, each thump of his heart made the welts on his behind pulse with soreness. And as he flinched under each painful blow, he felt his hard prick thrusting against the mattress.

Saskia raised her hand as she prepared to swing the belt again, but suddenly she stopped and said, "I think that's enough of that for now. There's something else I want to do to him." She rolled the belt up and put it down on the chest of drawers. Kyle was breathing hard, his face buried in the bedclothes.

Saskia sat on Kyle's back with her legs either side of his badly bruised bottom and thighs. She stroked his soundly spanked bum-cheeks with her hands, feeling their warmth. She slapped them playfully, making him wince. "That's one sore bottom," she said. "It's going to get sorer, though. Callum, go and look in the bottom drawer of the bedside table."

Callum smirked with amusement, then looked in the drawer as she had asked him to. He laughed. "Oh fucking hell! Look at that thing!"

Kyle could not see what it was they were talking about, and he felt an intense nervousness. He could feel Saskia's pert little behind resting on his back, the pressure of her weight on top of him, pushing him down on the bed, squashing his erection against the mattress.

"Mum bought it after she broke up with her boyfriend," said Saskia. "I think she was feeling a little lonely."

"There's nothing little about it!" said Callum. He reached into the drawer and pulled out an enormous black dildo, holding it up and laughing. Saskia laughed too.

Saskia continued: "He's been boasting all day about how he was going to fuck me up the arse and how much it was going to hurt. So, wouldn't it be ironic if he got fucked in the arse instead? What do you think, Kyle-baby?" She slapped his arse cheeks again with both hands. Kyle groaned, whether in pain or pleasure, agreement or protest, he did not know.

Callum came and knelt down by the bed, still sniggering at the size of the dildo he was holding.

Saskia pulled Kyle's cheeks wide open, baring the priest's hole to her brother. Callum pushed the dildo against Kyle's pouting pink anus, and forced it into his back passage.

"Yes!" Saskia purred with delight as she saw the rubber cock squeeze into him.

The weight of the girl sat on top of him was pressing Kyle's erection into the mattress. The feeling of his arsehole being violated with the dildo, and the helplessness he felt at being pinned down on the bed, the euphoria of terror and the ecstasy of humiliation made his head spin. He groaned loudly as the dildo ground into his arse. It felt so big up his bum, his ring felt like it was being stretched to breaking point and it stung terribly.

"Oh yes, that's good," enthused Saskia as she enjoyed the sight of the thick dildo sliding in and out of Kyle's poor hole. "Do it faster."

Callum began working the dildo more vigorously into Kyle's battered bum. "There you are you bastard, have that!"

Kyle was grunting rhythmically in time to the forceful fucking he was receiving.

Saskia took the dildo from her brother's hand and began to fuck Kyle with it even more fiercely than he had. She pulled it almost all of the way out of him, then plunged it back in to his anus. She stabbed him in the bum-hole again and again with the thick rubber cock. He was crying out at each thrust he received, his wails muffled by the bedclothes.

Saskia pushed the dildo as far into Kyle's bum as it would go and then paused. She shuffled around on his back, then slightly lifted one ass-cheek off of him, grunted slightly and forced out a loud, reverberating fart against the priest's back. Kyle could feel the warmth of the fart bubbling out of her bum and blowing against the spot on his back her asshole was pressed against. Saskia sighed theatrically and Callum chuckled. Saskia resumed plundering Kyle's stinging shithole with the dildo.

Hearing his sister fart so loudly had stirred Callum's competitive side. He climbed up on the bed and squatted over Kyle. The priest felt something rubbing against the back of his head through the material of the pillowcase, he tried to move his head and realised that Callum's balls were dangling down on him. Callum suddenly wrenched the pillowcase off of Kyle's head, and the priest looked up in horror to see Callum's hairy arse crack hovering inches from his face. Callum strained, and then an enormous, wet fart blasted out of his arsehole directly onto Kyle's nose and eyes. The priest screamed with disgust as he felt the unclean air from the other man's bum blowing against him, Callum pulled the pillowcase back over his head and then sat on top of him, and at the same moment, Saskia tugged the dildo out of Kyle's arsehole. The humiliation he had suffered, the pressure on his cock, the weight of the two people on top of him, the feeling of the rubber cock exiting his body like a giant greasy turd, the soreness in his ring, the pain of the beating, the degradation wrought on him, all combined to make Kyle cum, squirting his jism onto the mattress with a depraved groan of the deepest satisfaction.

Callum got up and stood down from the bed, and Saskia climbed off of Kyle's back. The two of them stood looking at the priest, who remained slumped over the bed, breathing hard, his face hidden.

Suddenly the door opened, and Belinda came into her bedroom. She saw the scene that presented itself to her, her two offspring stood naked over Kyle's badly beaten body and gasped with shock and dismay.

"What's going on? What's happening? Oh Kyle, what have they done to you?" Belinda sounded distraught. She rushed to the bed and knelt down at Kyle's side.

"It's OK mum, I think we have finished now," said Saskia.

Callum sat down on the wicker chair and covered his penis from his mother's view with a towel. He took the cigarette from behind his ear and lit it.

"Kyle, are you OK?" Belinda helped Kyle to turn around and sit on the floor by the bed. She pulled the pillowcase off of his head. "Oh my goodness, your beard? What happened to your beard?"

Kyle groaned, coughed, and opened his eyes. "It's OK Belinda, do not worry yourself. I will be fine. Saskia and Callum have done excellently. I gave the money to Saskia earlier."

"It's in the breadbin, mum," said Saskia.

"The money?" said Belinda.

"One thousand pounds, as agreed." Kyle wheezed.

"Oh Kyle, you look awful."

"I feel better than I have done in years," he groaned painfully.

"I can't believe you gave us the money? I need to get it to the housing association as soon as possible. If I hurry, I can pay it in at the bank. But Kyle, my goodness, you look dreadful. Are you going to be OK? What have they done to you?"

"Belinda, please. I am quite all right, I assure you. Callum, Saskia and myself were just having some good-natured fun, there is no need to be alarmed." He looked up at Belinda. Her face was a picture of concern.

"Can't you see he doesn't want to be fussed over, mum?" said Saskia. "I'll come with you to the bank."

The two women promptly left the house. Kyle looked over at Callum, who was still smoking his cigarette and staring back at him. There was a tent in the towel that was over his lap, he was clearly still in an aroused state.

"Alone at last," said Callum.

"What's that?" said Kyle.

"Just the two boys together. You know, I've not had that much fun in a long time. Do you know what I'd like to do now?"

"I've no idea," said Kyle, standing up and putting his shirt back on.

"Come on, don't be a tease." Callum stood up, the towel fell to the floor, and he stood naked before Kyle, his cock throbbing. "Bend over the bed."

Kyle looked in terror at Callum's twitching, veiny phallus and gulped.

"That wasn't part of the deal," mumbled Kyle. "That's not what I was paying for."

"Oh no," said Callum with a grin. "I'm going to do this for free. Now bend over the bed."

"One moment, I just need to go to the toilet," said Kyle.

Kyle hurried into the en-suite and closed the door behind him. The lock was broken, he did not have long. He quickly opened the window and leaned his head and shoulders out of it. There was a pipe running along the wall a few feet below the window that looked like it would hold his weight, and from there he thought he could jump to the flat roof of the neighbouring house's garage. He clambered out through the window, wearing only his shirt. For one awful moment he felt like his belly was too fat to squeeze through the window, but he managed to drag himself through, painfully scraping his skin as he did so.

He was a heavy man, and he was travelling quite fast when he hit the flat roof, and the garage was poorly constructed and old, consequently, the falling priest crashed straight through the roof and into the garage below, leaving a large hole in the ceiling and landing in a heap of splintered wood and broken ceiling tiles. Fortunately, a stack of boxes filled with junk broke his fall. If he had landed directly on the concrete floor of the garage his injuries would have been much more severe, perhaps even fatal. As it was, Kyle suffered some cuts and bruises and a sprained wrist, but considering the damage his fall did to the garage roof, his injuries were comparatively minor. He didn't realise this as he was crashing through the ceiling and landing on the boxes though. His terror was great. As he lay in the wreckage, and the pain and the shock set in, he immediately thought he must have broken his back and he would be paralysed for life. He was fortunate; he was not seriously injured in the fall.

Kyle was eventually able to drag himself to his feet, still dazed and in great pain, but running on adrenalin after his plunge from the bathroom window, he grabbed a pair of waterproof trousers that were hung over an old bicycle and squeezed into them, then opened the door and staggered out into the street. Kyle limped back towards the vicarage, his wrist, back and sides in agony, deeply humiliated by all that had happened, but also experiencing the most profound exhilaration.

The next day, the bishop's office received an anonymous phone call making all kinds of allegations about one of the parish priests under their care. The allegations ranged from sexual misconduct to misappropriation of funds, to frequenting prostitutes, secret alcoholism and homosexuality. The bishop's secretary who took the phone call carefully listened to the accusations that were being made, expressed his deep concern and promised the caller that there would be a full investigation and he would ensure personally that the allegations were followed up appropriately. Once the secretary had finished the call, he shook his head sadly and didn't give it another thought. That is, until the following week when he received a phone call from the treasurer of St Lucy's, a man he had known personally for many years.

"Long time since I spoke to you, Alan. What seems to be the matter? You sound worried," asked the secretary.

"I think we have a problem with our funds," said the treasurer. "There seems to be quite a lot missing."

There was a full audit and an investigation. Tens of thousands of pounds were found to be unaccounted for. Kyle, his beard starting to grow back, was called in for a meeting with the bishop. Seeing no other way out, Kyle made a full and frank confession. He confessed everything to the bishop: the funds he had embezzled, the booze he had drank, the parishioners he had had sexual relations with, and the prostitutes he had paid to fart in his mouth. The bishop listened carefully and compassionately. Kyle was promptly dismissed from his incumbency, given a menial job at the cathedral, and ordered to attend an alcohol rehabilitation programme. His reign of terror at St Lucy's came to an end, and the bishop made sure to keep a very close watch on Kyle from then on.

Few of the congregation were as sad to see Kyle Whicker leave as Belinda Pocock. Although she had only been going to St Lucy's for a few weeks, she had become very fond of Kyle. However, soon after she started to attend one of the town's other churches, Good Hope Baptist Church. Pastor Hugh West-Melish (who had a huge breast fetish) made Belinda feel very welcome, and it wasn't long before she fell in love with him and forgot about Kyle.