All Comments on 'The Priest's Virgin Concubine'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
stewartwenstewartwenover 3 years ago
Excellent story..............

............it was written, so you drew me into tha storyline. Well done. I hope to see much more of your work.

S

TheGyrofalconTheGyrofalconover 3 years ago

Thank you for the story, and it was top tier, as usual.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
Indeed he can

"Fertile Valley is a place where one man can make a difference."

A man of the cloth is sometimes better unclothed.

I did like this story.

Lue

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistover 3 years ago

This was a great story - A little far-fetched as a story line, but very well written and you had me hooked until the end. And I very much appreciated that the story was well written and well edited. I didn't notice more than one or two very minor errors! Great job! Thank you !

GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

I hate long stories. But I loved this one. Believable, not at all but well told and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
??????

whitford large control of mush area, parish council, what about sunday mass???

charlie48charlie48over 3 years ago

As previous commentators have said it stretches the imagination but in a good way. a further chapter beckons and even a miracle, who knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Works for me.

Holds attention and delivers

rhardwoodrhardwoodover 3 years ago

Five stars. If there were more it would deserve them. There is something about a well written tale that goes deep into the soul with a satisfied grunt. Keep at it.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

An superbly written story. One would hope that this continues with more chapters. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sexy as fuck...thanks!

FourCornersFourCornersabout 3 years ago

Loved it. Would very much like to see this story continue. Nice to see everyone coming to a very full filling and climactic conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah, wonderful.

I'm really getting a hang of that slow build up of your stories, giving your characters space to unfold and get real. The Murray family life, the priest's mom who knows/feels it all. The church women, themselves holding a much older tradition.

And, I must say, a very well done ending. An ending which is the beginning of years of rituals and senseful priesthood.

Thanks for writing and sharing your stories here, it is a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have such a talent for writing descriptively!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice one! Great storytelling.

(But I stumbled on the mentioning of Swedish or Norwegian *Catholic* immigrants, must have been a really tiny group of people.)

smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsalmost 2 years ago

I came here to read this tale a third time, one of my favs. A pagan ritual interwoven with modern everyday life. What a naughty idea, the moms of the parish bringing their virgin daughters to the priest, their priest, to deflower them. Over the years that shepherd will truly learn intimate insights into his herd. Who wouldnt want to take that job?

And the author has the talent to draw plausible scenes, let's the characters develop personality and the readers feel sympathy towards them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best story I've read so far, here in Lit

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A definite favorite. I've read it several times and will be back again.

LMJ

tvsally693tvsally693about 2 months ago

Great story. I went to a Catholic School for 12 years. Had the hots for many NUNS ... and several priests. In 5th grade the janitor was a nice man about 50. He liked me and after several months I seduced him during lunch. Yeah, I was sexy. When I went to confession I told the priests that I sucked dick and lusted on Nuns at night as I jerked off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...

SIMILAR Stories