The Priest's Virgin Concubine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't answer. Not in words. It was too big. But he returned her kiss, his free hand gliding over Brittany's neck and chest and belly. Her skin gleamed as if it was oiled in the candlelight. And he slowly pulled out until only the tip of his cock remained inside her, and then pushed forward again. Not hard, but in a slow, deep stroke that didn't end until his hot, heavy balls were resting against the taut curves of the sexy young teen's bottom. And then again. And again.

As Justin made love to Brittany, a strange feeling came over him. It was kin to the strange, tense feel in the air when an August thunderstorm was about to explode in wind and lightning. Or the tense silence of thousands of fans right before a big play at a football game. His entire life seemed to be coming to a climax, the leap and surge of his eager cock in Brittany's wet, hungry pussy the culmination of his existence. He felt the bright power of life within him, echoing his lover's hot, hungry fertility.

"Yes!" Her eyes were bright, almost glowing with ecstatic fervor. "Fuck me, Father Justin! Do it! Seed me! Give it to me! I want your cum! I'm yours!"

"You're mine!" he replied, his voice deep and hoarse. Her arms wrapped around his back, and suddenly he was doing the same, sliding his arms under Brittany's body to clasp her tight. Sweat-slick skin slid under hot, hungry fingers, and he could feel the dig of her heels in his buttocks as she pulled him deeper and deeper on every driving stroke.

"I'm fertile! Fuck my pussy! Give me your seed!" She gasped into his ear, and then her teeth had closed on the lobe, biting hard. He growled and pinched a nipple in revenge, rolling it between his fingers as she gasped and her cunt clenched on his pounding cock. He pulled back, meeting her wild, staring eyes, and when the muscles at the base of his shaft began to clench, he hurled himself into her one last time, kissing her so hard and fiercely that their teeth banged together, and her driving tongue invaded his mouth like a rampaging army.

Release.

It was a white-hot bolt of lightning at the tip of his rod, pouring fire into the depths of Brittany's pussy. Burst after burst spurted out of him, until he thought his balls had been drained dry. He pulled out one last time, then sank back down into his lover, aftershocks sending white spots up at the edge of his vision. Below him, Brittany was shaking, red-gold curls plastered to her forehead and her legs sagging limply to the floor of the tent.

And then it was done. He turned his head and kissed a sweaty cheek. "Hey."

Her eyes opened and she smiled weakly at him. "Hey yourself."

He cleared his throat awkwardly. "Are you all right?"

She blinked. "Yeah. Of course. Why wouldn't I be."

"Um. You know. At the end there. It got kind of, intense. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Oh, God, of course not." Brittany pulled him down for a long, slow, sweet lover's kiss. Her tongue ran around the inside of his lips, licking him with loving thoroughness. "I like having my nips pinched," she said when she let him go. She demonstrated as he watched, and he felt a quick flutter around his softening phallus as her body reacted. It didn't hurt. And if it did, it was in the best way."

Justin's arms were still under the gorgeous young woman. "Hold on," he said, and rolled over until he was on his back and Brittany's delightfully curvy body was lying on his chest. "That's better."

"Mmmm, yeah." Brittany put her head on his chest. "Did you feel it? The hand of the gods?"

"I felt...something." He shivered, remembering that sense of vast power. "Something big."

"I felt something big, too," she giggled. "And to think! Sabrina said that you probably had a little pecker, since you weren't very tall. Hah! Wait until I tell her!"

"Please don't," he begged. His face was flaming.

"Oh, don't worry, Father Justin. We know how to keep a secret around here. But if you don't want me to, I won't tell Sabrina."

"Thanks."

Brittany smiled, the expression somehow unnerving. "But can I tell Haley?"

"Haley?" he repeated weakly.

'Yeah." She kissed the corner of his mouth. "She wants you, Father. Almost as much as I did. She was having the dreams, too. The ones I told you about when you first got here. I think...they're a sign. Though none of the older women will really talk much about things like that.

"But I hope she doesn't let some asshole take her cherry when she goes away to college. It's only about four months until the rite of Samhain. And after that, if you choose her, well..." her voice trailed off, though her lips were busily dotting kisses on his chest. "All three of us could have a lot of fun, after."

"Three?"

"Yes, three."

"But I thought that this..." He waved at the tent. "That it was just once. One time, with one girl. Until the time came for the next rite, I guess."

Brittany rested her chin on her folded hands and shook her head at him. Her eyes were wide. "Oh, no, Father Justin. That would be just awful. No better than giving a little kid a cookie and then telling him he would have to wait for months until he could have another one."

"I'm not a little kid."

"Yeah, I noticed" she grinned. "Thank God. And the goddesses. All of them.

"But we wouldn't do that to you. It just wouldn't be fair. Mom says..." her forehead wrinkled adorably. "Mom says if both people want it, that any woman you choose can stay with you as a conc...a combu..."

"A concubine?" he suggested.

"That's it!" She kissed him. "Maybe for a week or two, maybe for longer. Mom says that Matty Ward was Father Snodgrass's concubine for years and years, until she finally got married. And that it was a good thing, because it made the bond between the priest and the town that much deeper."

Justin nodded. Right now, he couldn't imagine leaving Fertile Valley, not if someone called up the next day and offered him a spot at the Vatican. "So...how does it work?"

"Well, I don't know how it worked for Father Snodgrass. Not really. But I think that you would never, ever hurt a woman. And that you would always do your best to make them happy. And after their first time, some girls might want to hang around and fuck you every once in a while. And some will get married, and some will move away, but some will always be around to keep you happy. Like me. And maybe Haley." She lowered her voice, as if sharing a naughty secret. "Can you imagine it, Father Justin? After you take her cherry? One night we'll come over to the rectory, me and Haley. And the three of us will fuck all night long."

"I don't have to imagine it," he replied. "I can see it." One woman all red and gold and tan, like a spring dawn. The other tall and cool, with midnight-black hair and skin like cream, the embodiment of an autumn night.

"Oh, Father Justin." Brittany's lips curved in a naughty smirk. "Maybe you can see it. But I can feel it. Deep inside me. You're getting hard again, aren't you?"

"Do you really need me to answer that?"

"Nope." She sat up, her body all firelight and shadow, and began to rock on top of him. "But...can we do it different this time?"

Justin sat up, his arms holding the smaller woman close. Brittany's legs wrapped around his back as he lowered his mouth to nuzzle at the tense tips of her breasts. "We can do it any way you want."

"Good. Then this time I want it to be the way I wanted it the first time. I want to feel your cock inside me and your belly smacking my ass when you fuck me doggie." She put a finger to his lips as he opened his mouth.

"Remember, Father Justin. I dreamed about this. And it's a very bad idea to get in the way when I goddess sends you a premonition."

He shook his head. "I wasn't going to say anything."

"Good." Supple as a snake, she untangled herself from his embrace and knelt on the floor. A cant of her hips brought the pouting lips of her sex into view.

"We've given our sacrifice to the goddess, Justin. But the rest of the night is ours.

"So start fucking me. I've got three years' worth of screwing to catch up on."

"Three years?" Justin positioned himself behind Brittany. With an ease he did not think possible, he sheathed his staff deep inside her.

"Try ten."


Epilogue

They did not leave the tent until the first trills of birdsong were beginning to sound in the pre-dawn sky. In the tent, Justin belted his slacks around his waist, while Brittany, in the absence of anything else to wear, pulled his polo down over her tousled curls. The hem of the garment barely reached past her perky buttocks, and it was with difficulty that he restrained himself from lifting it up and giving her body an enthusiastic farewell.

They blew out the guttering candles, and darkness fell. Outside, the eastern sky was just beginning to show the faintest hints of gray. When they stepped out into the cool, damp air, the grass was coated with dew, and the gibbous moon was sinking towards the western hills.

"What should we do about the tent?" Justin asked.

"Leave it," Brittany replied. She smiled up at the young priest, feeling a vast sense of accomplishment. Yesterday, for all her years, she had been a girl. Now she was a woman. And Father Justin was a man. Today was Midsummer. A few months from now, the harvest would be that much richer. She could feel it in the air, sniff it in the cool, damp breeze. A feeling of richness, of growth, a gleam of beauty that would not fade. "Someone will come by and take it down later today. And then it'll be set up again at Beltane."

"Beltane. Then Midwinter," Justin mused. He gave a mock shiver. "That's going to be an adventure, if the weather's cold."

She grinned up at him. "Worry about tomorrow when tomorrow comes, Father Justin."

"You certainly are a saucy concubine," he teased as they began to walk up the hill. One hand dropped to cup one of her ass-cheeks. She could smell the smoldering remains of the bonfire in the still air. "You better behave yourself."

"Really? Or what?"

"Or...or...or something." He snickered, shaking his head. "I don't know." Somehow, they were holding hands, and he gripped hers hard. "Do you know what? I don't think I've ever been happier in my life."

"Aw, Father Justin." She leaned up and kissed his cheek and snickered. "That's so sweet. My black, evil little heart just grew three sizes. Like the Grinch."

At the top of the hill, they turned and faced the town. A few streetlights were on, but most of the windows were dark. Even the farmhouse was quiet and still.

"Give you a ride home?" Justin asked.

"No need." They both jumped as a figure detached itself from the shadows of the porch and walked down the steps. "Well," Megan Murray said as she surveyed them with a keen eye. "Congratulations. Well done, the both of you."

"Mom!" Hot blood rushed up to flood her cheeks. "How can you tell?"

The older woman flipped a hand at her. "Oh, it's something in the way you walk, afterward. Just a little slow. As if you're sore, but not really hurting. And of course," she twinkled, "a person gets a certain look in their eye after they just gave someone a really good lay." Her nod to Justin was almost respectful. "Father. I'll see you at mass."

"Mrs. Murray." His nod to her was polite, but his smile was, she knew, meant for Brittany alone. "I'll see you soon."

She raised her chin. "Yes. You will."

"Well?" her mother said, as they drove down the gravel road which would lead them back to the highway, and eventually to town. The farm was fading into the distance behind them. "Will he stay, do you think?"

She smiled. "Oh, yes.

"He's staying.

*****

To: Bishop John Whitford, Catholic Diocese of Peoria

From: Father Justin Kelly, St. Catherine's Catholic Church, Fertile Valley, Illinois

Bishop Whitford:

I hope this finds you well.

When I took the position of priest for St. Catherine's several weeks ago, it was with the understanding that this would be an interim post only. And that if I did not find the town or the parish to my liking, I could request a new position of my choosing.

I am today requesting that my posting at St. Catherine's be made permanent. I will detail the reasons in an e-mail sometime in the next few days. But after much prayer and reflection, I have decided that this is an ideal place for me. The welcome I have received from both the town and the congregation has been so enthusiastic that I cannot imagine going anywhere else. Special mention must be made of Mrs. Megan Murray, her family, and the women of the Ladies' Auxiliary, who have all done their most to convince me that Fertile Valley is a place where one man can make a difference.

I look forward to discussing this matter with you further. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Yours in Faith,

Father Justin Kelly

The End

1...456789