The Prince and His Wet Nurse

Story Info
Prince Marius is reunited with the nurse who raised him.
3.5k words
4.52
15.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of trumpets ring throughout the streets of Cordeno, the capital of the Kingdom of Enonum. It is a bright and sunny day, as flags fly from the colorful, gabled rooftops. Citizens of Enonum wave and throw confetti and flowers at the procession, led by the Royal Guard on horse, going down the main boulevard; they wear feathered crest helmets and shiny cuirassiers.

Behind the mounted guards is an open golden carriage, carrying two passengers, who are visible to the crowd. They are two youths. A young man with short, dark-brown hair; his face is fair and gentle. He wears a fine, red tailcoat and tie, along with black trousers. His blue eyes shine, as he smiles and waves to the crowd. Beside him, is a young lady of light-brunette tresses, with blue eyes similar to those of her companion. Her skin is fair and rosy. She wears a fancy and modest, blue dress and a frailly bonnet with a rose attached. She daintily waves at the crowd and is more stoic in poise than him.

"Huzzah, huzzah!" the crowd cheers, as they pass by.

Hanging from one of the buildings, is a banner that reads, "Congratulations and welcome home, Prince Marius and Princess Caroline."

The procession of the Prince and Princess travels down the main boulevard until they reach a giant, gated park. Guards, providing security, block citizens from entering the park. The procession of the Prince and Princess travels down the winding park road up and down the hills, sheltered from the sun by the tall trees, until they finally reach their destination. It is a massive and splendid, beautiful Baroque palace, which beams brightly on this warm, summer day. The Royal Guard and the carriage reach the courtyard in front of the palace.

Prince Marius stands and helps Princess Caroline out of the carriage first, and he follows after. The Prince and Princess walk up towards the entrance of the palace.

Trumpets are blown.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Their majesties, King Carolus and Queen Juno!" shouts a herald.

The doors open, and from the palace exits the King. He is a tall and strong man, wearing a fine suit and the red and white royal mantle. His face strong, his hair grey and dark; he smiles at the Prince and Princess.

"Welcome home, my dear son and daughter." He embraces his children. "Congratulations on your graduation. I'm very proud of both of you."

"You mean we are proud," says a bitter voice from behind him. Through the door comes a woman, in a tight and dark, modest dress. Her face is sharp and stern; her dark-grey and black hair is tied up in a tight bun underneath a hat.

"Hello Marius. Hello Caroline," she says to her children, sternly.

"Juno, love. Have some cheer, my dear; our children are home." King Carolus smiles.

His wife glares at him. "I don't take orders from you." Her voice is retrained; however, bitterness bubbles underneath.

"Come children," she says, and turns to lead her family into the palace. King Carolus, Prince Marius and Princess Caroline follow Juno into the magnificent palace.

They enter the massive hall, made of the finest stone, timber, and precious metals-- marble, granite, gold and silver.

The servants of the palace bow and applaud the arrival of the Prince and Princess. Marius and Caroline wave at the servants.

As Prince Marius is waving, he notices someone who catches his eye. He smiles and waves at her. The woman in the crowd smiles and winks at him. She is an older woman wearing a simple grey dress and a lacy mobcap upon her head. She discreetly points in the direction behind her, to one of the rooms. Marius acknowledges her with a wink and a quick nod.

The Prince and Princess tour the palace before settling down to the welcome-home dinner.

After the toasts, Marius sneaks out of the dining hall. He makes his way to the rendezvous room. It is a quiet parlor that is empty, until Marius arrives. There is no one, except for a folded note on one of the chairs. Marius picks it up and opens the note. It is written in a code Marius recognizes.

He quickly deciphers the code and the message reads, "Marius, my dear. Meet me at my cottage by the duckpond in the forest. -Love Miss Wickham"

Marius stuffs the letter inside his coat pocket and slips outside. Nobody notices the young prince, as he makes his way through the thick woods surrounding the palace. Marius walks under the tall oak and fir trees. Birds sing, and the occasional deer and rabbit race out from one of the trees.

As Marius travels through the forest, he hears the sound of quacking. He picks up the pace and races towards the quacking. He reaches the duck pond. Beside the duck pond is a cottage-- small, rustic and beautiful. Smoke rises from the stone chimney. Marius smells the smoke and the scent of warm, homely cooking. He approaches the door and knocks.

"Come in, dear."

He opens the door and enters the warm and cozy cottage. Standing by the stove is Miss Isabella Wickham, who is putting bread and cookies into the oven for baking. She turns around, and her warm smile shines. Isabella runs over and she embraces Marius. Her hug is warm and soft. She kisses Marius on the forehead.

"Welcome home, love." Her mobcap is off and her ash-blonde hair glows.

"Thank you, Miss Wickham." Marius embraces her and she kisses him on the cheek.

"Come, sit down, dear."

Marius takes a seat on the couch by the fireplace.

She goes over to the stove to pour Marius some cocoa in a dark and earthy mug. Miss Wickham delivers the cocoa to Marius and returns to her oven. Marius holds the warm cocoa to his face. He inhales the aroma and gazes into the fire.

Memories flood back to Marius. Of winter days with Miss Wickham and his sister. Playing in the snow, making snowmen and angels. Snowball battles with the children of servants, and visiting family and nobles. Afterwards, his sister and he would be treated to Miss Wickham's cookies, cocoa and warm milk.

Marius sips the cocoa. It is sweet and creamy. Marius also remembers the other tastes of the cottage. The taste of soup that Miss Wickham would give him when he was sick. As Marius reminisces, Miss Wickham opens the oven and pulls out her baked delights. Warm and soft, freshly baked bread with toasted and crispy crust. Flaky and creamy butter cookies. Miss Wickham serves the treats to Marius. As the Prince enjoys the bread and cookies, Miss Wickham sits down next to him.

"Well, tell me everything about school."

Marius tells Miss Wickham everything about school. She tears up as Marius tells her about his accomplishments.

"I'm so proud of you, my dear. You are such a good boy."

"Honestly, Miss Wickham..." Marius smiles shyly. "I have you to thank."

Miss Wickham blushes.

Marius pulls the coded message from his pocket. "All those games and puzzles you played with my sister and me worked wonders at teaching us. Better than any stodgy teacher or dry book."

Miss Wickham wraps her arms around Marius. The Prince sticks into the warm embrace of his wet nurse. Marius feels a pick on his arms.

"My dear Marius, you have gotten so thin," she says. "Are they starving you at that school of yours?"

Marius laughs. "Haha. Yeah, the food there is rather bland."

"What are they feeding you at that place?" Miss Wickham says, in a harsh and disappointed tone.

"Oh, lots of bread, porridge and raw vegetables." Marius winces when he thinks of the food. "It was quantity over quality. They had to feed all the boys and were trying to teach us prudence and temperance."

Miss Wickham shakes her head and scowls. "What about meats and dairy?"

"The bare minimum to keep us healthy. Hard-boiled eggs and dry chicken." Then Marius stutters. "Oh, and there was the dry and overly salted beef and pork. Nobody wanted to eat that."

"It is a crime that they would treat the heir to the throne and his classmates to such a barebones diet," Miss Wickham says, as she inspects Marius's skinny fingers.

"Did you make sure to have milk?"

"No, unfortunately. Some of the teachers and students claimed it was unclean." Marius and Miss Wickham both roll their eyes and chuckle softly.

"You poor dear," Miss Wickham coos. She kisses Marius on the forehead and cheek. The prince's nurse gazes into his eyes warmly. "Say, my dear. You need to get back your strength." Miss Wickham reaches up towards the neckline of her dress and pulls it down, revealing her bare breasts.

Marius's jaw drops, and he goes red like a turnip.

Miss Wickham cradles her breasts in her hands. They are large, milky white. Her nipples are perky and dark. She squeezes her breasts in her hands while the Prince stares at them.

"I am going to have to get you caught up on your milk intake."

Marius sits there, still frozen in place. His jaw quivers, breath quickens and his heart flutters. He suddenly turns his head and closes his eyes. Squeezing his eyes tight, he pinches himself. Marius turns around and looks again at his nurse. They are really there-- Miss Wickham's large and exposed breasts.

"Hahaha." Marius laughs anxiously, while nibbling on his lip. "Well, is this... aah... where is this..." Marius tries to look Miss Wickham in the eyes, but his vision is consistently lured down to his old nanny's mammaries.

"From my breasts, Marius. Like you did when you were a wee babe."

Marius blushes and his ears boil. "Haha. Are you... sure about this?" Marius asks.

"Please, Marius. Let me nurse you. For your health and for old time's sake." Miss Wickham caresses Marius's face. Her touch is soft and soothing, her fingers gently stroking his cheek. It calms him. Her fingers reach toward the top of his head and through his smooth hair.

Marius feels Miss Wickham's warm and soft fingers run through his hair and behind his head. The Prince yields and allows Miss Wickham's hands to guide him to her breasts.

She guides him towards her left breast. "Open wide, dear."

Marius obeys and opens his mouth and latches on to Miss Wickham's left breast. Her breasts are soft and warm. Marius doesn't suckle just yet. He savors the warmth of his old nurse. Miss Wickham strokes and cradles his head in her arms.

"Drink up, my dear."

Marius obeys and he begins to suckle at her teat.

"Hehehe." Miss Wickham giggles, as Marius's suckling tickles her.

It takes a few seconds before the milk finally comes out as a slow trickle. Miss Wickham's milk is creamy and sweet. Marius moans as he drinks his nurse's milk.

"Uhhh." Miss Wickham moans as she squeezes her breast.

Milk squirts out at a greater volume. Marius gulps down the delicious, warm, white nectar. After three minutes of nursing on her left breast, Marius stops to take a breather. Milk and saliva dribble down his lips and chin.

"Now the other."

Miss Wickham guides Marius towards her right breast. Marius latches on and suckles her for a second time. The sweet milk that had nourished him when he was young, is his again. As he drinks the nectar of life, he feels new energy surge through him. Energy and warmth he had last experienced in his childhood days. Marius and his nurse embrace, as he consumes her motherly milk. As he drinks, he feels a buzz in his stomach and groin. His cock hardens slowly.

The Prince lets go of his nurse's, teat and looks up at her eyes. Her warm eyes are brown like toasted bread. Miss Wickham strokes his head, as he lies against her. Marius's excitement tempers and his cock softens.

"Good boy." She leans over and kisses him on the forehead. They lie for a moment on the warm couch. Miss Wickham lets go of Marius and stands up. She stands over Marius. Her pale, exposed breasts drip milk.

"Follow me." Miss Wickham holds out her hand. Marius takes it.

"Where are we going?" he asks, as he follows Miss Wickham. She says nothing until they reach her bedroom. She opens the door and lights some candles in the room. Once she is done lighting the candles, she turns around, faces Marius and responds.

"I'm going to usher you into manhood, my dear." She loosens her dress from around her shoulders, and drops it to the ground. Miss Wickham stands fully nude in front of the Prince.

Marius's manhood hardens and he blushes. "W-what?" Marius stutters.

"You are still a virgin, right?" Miss Wickham grins cheekily.

"Y-y-yes ma'am." Marius bites his lip.

"Good." Miss Wickham saunters on over to Marius and caresses his face and neck.

"It is important to make sure you have the right encounter with someone who knows what they are doing?" Miss Wickham loosens Marius's tie and top buttons.

"Young women may be beautiful, but they are vapid and inexperienced. Every young man should have his first experience with an experienced, mature woman." She leans over and kisses him on the lips. The wet nurse locks lips with the Prince; her lips are soft, wet, and warm.

As they kiss, she unbuttons Marius's vest and drops it onto the floor. Miss Wickham unbuttons Marius's shirt and removes it.

"Now remove your undershirt," Miss Wickham commands, and Marius obeys.

He removes his shirt and Miss Wickham bends down to loosen his pants. She unbuttons and pulls down his pants. She takes her time when playfully removing Marius's underwear. Once his underwear is removed, his hardened cock lunges out and slaps Miss Wickham in the face.

Marius gasps. "I'm sorry, Miss Wickham!"

She looks up at him and laughs. "Hahaha. Don't be sorry, my dear."

She stands up and Marius kicks off his pants and removes his shoes and socks. Miss Wickham lounges on the bed facing Marius. Her curvy, nude body is beautiful to gaze upon. He blushes and nibbles anxiously on his lip. He had never seen a nude woman in the flesh before.

"First, before I pleasure you," Miss Wickham says. "You are going to learn to please a woman." She points towards her sex. "Just because you are a royal, doesn't mean only you matter."

Marius nods in agreement.

"Your father, the King, knows this well." Miss Wickham grins and giggles.

Marius goes over to his nurse and kneels beside the bed, close to her sex. The rose between her legs is surrounded by blonde hair that matches Miss Wickham's head.

"Lean in and kiss me." Miss Wickham puts her hand around Marius's head and gently pulls him into her groin.

Marius leans in and kisses the lips of her cunt.

"Use your tongue, my dear," Miss Wickham instructs him. "Lick around my pussy lips."

Marius obeys and licks around her cunt.

"Make sure to alternate!" Miss Wickham shrieks with delight. "Clockwise and counterclockwise."

Prince Marius follows the instructions of his nurse.

"Now," Miss Wickham says. "Stick your tongue into my cunt."

Marius nods and follows the instructions. He slides his tongue into her.

"OH YES!" Miss Wickham yells. "Now, wiggle it around in there."

Marius obeys.

Miss Wickham's body shivers and shakes from pleasure. "FUCK! YES!" she yells, and squirts over Marius's face.

The prince jumps back.

"Oh, sorry, my dear." She takes a cloth and wipes Marius's face with it. "Thank you for that. Now it is my turn to pleasure you." She points to the bed. "Please lie down."

Marius lies upon the bed. Miss Wickham climbs into bed with him and takes hold of his hardened cock.

"Now, time for your first fellatio." Miss Wickham grins and strokes Marius's cock.

The Prince sweats, as his nurse bends over and kisses the tip of his cock. His cock tickles and shivers. Miss Wickham pecks the tip and shaft. She licks his penis and lathers it with saliva. Marius's heart pounds in his chest. Miss Wickham takes his cock and swallows him. The sucking sensation is intense. It only takes five seconds until...

"Uhhh!" Marius comes inside his nurse's mouth.

"Mmpphh." Miss Wickham gulps down his seed.

Marius's ears burn and he turns as red as a turnip. "Miss Wickham, I'm so sorry." He looks away.

Miss Wickham climbs up and turns Marius's to meet her eyes. Her gaze is warm and understanding.

"Don't be sorry, my sweet." She caresses his red cheeks. "We can rest for a bit." Miss Wickham lies beside him and cradles Marius upon her warm bosom.

Marius and his nurse rest for a few minutes.

"Are you ready for another go?" Miss Wickham asks.

Marius nods. "Yes, Miss. I'm ready."

"Good." Miss Wickham crawls over to Marius's groin. She takes a hold of his cock and spits on it.

Marius's heart rate quickens as Miss Wickham strokes and sucks on Marius's cock. His cock grows longer and harder as she orally pleasures him.

Miss Wickham stops performing fellatio and kneels above Marius. His cock is long and hard underneath Miss Wickham's exposed sex. With her right hand she takes hold of his cock. She guides it slowly inside of her.

"Ahhh!" Marius yelps.

Her cunt is so soft and wet. Miss Wickham rides his cock.

"Marius." She bites her lip and grins. "Welcome to manhood. You are a virgin no more."

Marius lights up and grabs Miss Wickham's hips. She grabs hips and sinks her fingers into him.

"Fuck me, Marius," she commands.

Marius nods and thrusts into Miss Wickham. The Prince and his nurse fuck each other hard. Marius thrusts his cock deep inside Miss Wickham while Miss Wickham bounces up and down on Marius's stone-hard member. While they fuck, Miss Wickham leans over and kisses Marius passionately. His lips are warm and wet. Her tongue goes deep into the Prince's mouth.

Miss Wickham pulls away from the kiss and grins at the Prince. "You know, Marius..." Her grin is sly and devilish. "You aren't the only royal I've fucked."

Marius stares dumbfounded into Miss Wickham's eyes, as they fuck each other.

"What?" Marius replies.

"Your father and I go way back." Miss Wickham giggles. "I am one of his favorite mistresses."

Marius blushes.

"Just last night, your father and I made love."

"Really?!" Marius says, as his insides flutter and spin.

"Oh yes. He came inside me several times." She points to her cunt and her mouth.

Marius gazes down at his cock, which is buried deep inside Miss Wickham's cunt. The same cunt that has serviced his father's cock many times before.

"Oh, ye gods," Marius says, as his stomach turns and his heart thumps. "This feels so wrong."

Miss Wickham leans over and whispers, "Doesn't it feel so good."

Marius sweats profusely and nods. "Yes, ma'am."

"Yes, most pleasurable things in life are a little naughty." Miss Wickham laughs and rides the Prince hard.

Marius feels himself being edged to his breaking point. Pressure builds up in his cock and stomach. It takes every bit of his willpower to avoid coming right now.

"Yes, yes, YES!" Miss Wickham shouts, as she rides his cock. Her body is dripping in sweat. Her skin gets flush and hot.

"FUCK! I'M COMING!" Miss Wickham screams, and her cunt sprays Marius.

"AHHH!" Marius yells. He loses his focus and comes inside her cunt.

"YEEEE!" Miss Wickham squeals. Marius's seed fills his nurse.

Everything stops and stays still for a minute. Miss Wickham's large chest heaves, as she recovers her breath. After she catches her breath, Miss Wickham snuggles up next to Marius and falls asleep. Marius drifts asleep beside his dear nurse.

"Marius, my son!"

A powerful voice wakes Marius; he lurches up and pulls the covers over his nether regions. He looks up and sees his father, King Carolus, standing at the foot of the bed. His face is stern and hard.

"Father!" Marius flashes red and white. "I--"

"I..." His father interrupts. His eyes lock with Marius, and he looks over at the naked Miss Wickham lying beside him. She slowly wakes up.

Marius stops breathing and feels like his chest is being pressed by heavy stones.

"I..." His father says again, still looking sternly at him. Suddenly, he breaks the tension by grinning and laughing. "... hope you enjoyed yourself, my boy." He smiles.

Marius finally takes a deep breath and calms down. "I... I did, father."

12