The Prince Beach Ch. 02: Ruth Taken

Story Info
Guards stay behind to play as the concubine is dragged away.
6.3k words
4.55
9.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. The author does not condone acts of non-consent. This story explores fantasies of power and control, so please continue reading with that in mind. Enjoy!


Ruth watched helplessly as Eve's silhouette shrank in the distance, dragged away by the royal guard of Prince Rahal. What was she going to do? Normally the prince took pleasure in his concubines where he found them. Where were they taking Eve?

Two guards remained. And they stared hungrily at Ruth.

The tall, sun-kissed redhead scrabbled up from her white wicker tanning chair. Pristine sand squeaked under her feet as she rushed to the men. Even with her height, the guards, bronzed and bearded, towered over her. She fell under the shadow of their muscles as she neared.

"Where are they going? He's not supposed to just take her!"

The men stared at her, stone-faced. One was bald and taller than the other, younger guard, who himself had a full head of thick curly hair.

"She's my friend! What am I supposed to do, sit back and enjoy a martini? Watch the sunset and go home for the day? You're kidding yourselves if you think I'm just leaving her here!"

Small murmurs rustled from the surrounding crowd. While they had enjoyed the show of the prince and his guard dominating Eve, malcontent spread as the safety of Prince Beach was questioned. Particularly their own safety, as potential concubines for the prince.

The guards glanced at each other. Smirks slashed harsh shadows over their faces in the noontime sun.

Ruth raised a finger at the pair. "Take me to her, right now," she stamped her foot with lethal ferocity, "or so help me you'll be sorry." Her sweet southern drawl suddenly seemed closer to a dangerous country twang, with a hint of wild and reckless.

The bald guard raised both hands and announced to the crowds, "Concubines for the prince are safe. We take her to her friend now. Enjoy the beach and complimentary gifts from His Royal Highness."

Servants issued forth out of every nook and cranny, flowing through the chairs and umbrellas, cabanas and tables laid out on the luxurious beachside. They carried wide trays laden with small parcels wrapped in golden paper and red ribbons.

Beachgoers exclaimed in delight as the servants began imparting the gifts, small and large and square and oddly shaped alike. Before Ruth could glimpse any of the contents, the two guards picked her up by the arms as if she weighed nothing, and whisked her away, lost in the commotion.

...

They unceremoniously dropped her on a plush daybed not far from the crowds. She plopped on the cushions with an ooph.

The daybed sat in a walled garden of sorts, open on one end to the ocean waves, but closed on the other three sides by wooden lattice walls covered in ivy and tropical creeping plants.

Tall banana leaf trees commanded both corners of the garden, and a tiled walkway ran along the rattan base of the daybed.

The bed itself was a vision of luxury. Situated in the center of the garden, with a flowing cream canopy to shade from the sun above, and a base that simply rested in the sand, the plush cushions were inviting, even in the heat.

Ruth's tousled hair blew in the breeze that flowed through the leaves and the lattice, but she could see nothing through the walls. They were far enough away from the others that all she could hear were the waves lapping on the shore.

She sat up on her elbows and glowered at her captors. She blew a lock of her red hair out of her flushed face.

"Take me to Eve!" she demanded.

She focused her gaze on the bald one, whom she knew to be in charge, having gathered that he was older and obviously higher-ranked than the other during the manhandling-trek through the sand. Omar was his name, and the younger guard was Talha.

Omar clapped his hands together and grinned with delight. "Oh we will, my darling!" He rubbed his palms together. "No need to worry your pretty head! All in due time, due time," he finished, trailing off.

Without much warning, the younger guard seized her and in a few swift movements he roughly ripped off her bathing suit. Her tits sprang out and she scrambled to cover her crotch with her hands.

She had to admit she was already soaked from her close encounter with the prince. She had been so ready for him to take her. She would have been ready to get fucked right where she sat, even in front of Eve and all the rest of the beachgoers.

Watching Eve get chosen and toyed with hadn't helped, even with the jealousy that twinged in Ruth's chest.

And now she was naked and exposed. Utterly alone with two giant men, who had designs of their own.

Talha stepped back to admire his work, gloating, dangling her suit just out of her reach, and then tossing it into the sand far beyond the confines of the garden walls.

She had no choice but to lie there, making a sad attempt to cover herself, as they devoured her with their eyes. Her heart raced in her chest, Eve forgotten for the moment.

Omar brazenly reached for his stiffening cock and began to stroke it through his flowing cream pants. The nerve! Talha kept his hands to himself, though his naked chest, covered in curling dark hair, heaved with quickening breath.

Ruth's long legs splayed before her, golden, with curving calves. She covered her pussy with both hands, but red pubic hair could just be seen peeking out around her fingers. Her breasts were full and heavy, tipped with small pink nipples, now hard in the open air. Her wetness coated her fingers as she tried to hide her cunt.

The bulge in Omar's pants grew larger by the second, impossibly huge. She shifted, attempting to cover her breasts as well, and he groaned and let out a little laugh. "I'm sure you know why we're here," he let out between strokes.

Ruth said nothing. She glared back at them, unafraid.

Talha took a step toward the daybed. He still hadn't said a word, but a bulge was forming in his pants as well, unmistakable. She flinched back, pressing against the headboard while doing her best to guard her nakedness.

And suddenly he was on her.

Talha sprang on the cushions with her, deftly grabbing her knees and spreading her legs wide. Before she could make a move, his hot wet tongue was worshipping the soft pink folds of her cunt. She let out a cry at his touch, the ecstasy too much on her sensitive and soaked pussy.

Her arms splayed wide, gripping the headboard while her vision went white. He sucked on her clit and his lips were like heaven. Through the ringing in her ears, she forced herself to focus.

Her vision clearing, rage filled her chest as she looked on him lapping between her legs, and both her fists rained down on his back, his shoulders, the side of his head.

"Now you stop that!" she yelped with as much force as she could muster.

Her blows cuffed him hard and he retreated on his knees, but then Omar was there, a linen rope produced from his belt, and her hands were tied behind her back before she could do any real damage.

She spat at both of them, her fiery locks ruffled in her face, sticking to the sweat that beaded on her forehead. Ungodly names flowed from her lips in her sweet southern accent.

The guards spoke to each other in a tongue foreign to Ruth, quick and low. Determining her fate, she was sure.

Omar turned back to her. A brilliant white smile dazzled her.

"My sweet! We're here to give you the prize you deserve! Surely you wished for the Prince's affections not moments ago?" He sat on the edge of the daybed, one hand resting on the cushions toward her. A breeze graced her hot skin again, and the canopy overhead swayed, the dappled sunlight shining softly through the fabric.

Her brows furrowed at his words, and she considered.

"We can make you feel so good, darling," he murmured, his amber eyes glowing in the sunshine. At this she looked, really looked, at his eyes, the warm depths lit from within, inviting, full of rich, brown color. Small crows feet adorned the corners of his eyes.

She felt a touch on the top of her foot. She startled, but Talha had crept ever so slightly closer, and his touch gently slid up her leg to massage her calf.

"Don't you want that?" Talha's voice rumbled out like low thunder, the first words Ruth had heard roll from his lips. His strong fingers applied pleasant pressure in all the right places.

That's nice.

His hand was large and surprisingly smooth. His fingers deftly worked the muscle there, and she felt herself relax infinitesimally. The pressure rocked back and forth, and his other hand joined the first.

He's right, she thought. I did want this. With the Prince. And these two aren't too bad to look at!

She eyed their muscles, carved like stone. With a shock she remembered she was completely naked.

Talha scooted closer and his hands began to roam over both her legs. Calves, ankles, feet, just the top of her thigh. She decided to forget about the fact that she was naked, and her pussy and tits were on display. Instead, she chose to focus on the fact that both cocks before her were rock solid.

If they wanted to hurt me they already would have. And they said they would take me to Eve...

Ruth locked eyes with Talha as he explored her flesh. His eyes were darker than Omar's, more bottomless. Harder to decipher.

Neither did he look away. His hand trailed to the top of her knee. His stare didn't waver. Then his hand began to sink down her inner thigh. Inch by inch, his fingers scraped over that sensitive skin. She held his gaze.

His other hand slowly, so slowly came up to her face and swept her hair aside.

She didn't take her eyes off his as his fingers found her flaming pussy, still soaked from his hot mouth. Her lips parted in a silent gasp as she took in a sharp breath, but her knees fell a little bit wider as his thumb slid up and down her slit.

Her eyes wanted to roll back into her head as he gathered her juices, up and down and back again, the velvet slide enflaming her lust. But she didn't break his gaze. Even when he started to circle her clit.

Damn, that's good. Oh man, that's good.

Smooth and slick, he worked her clit, torturously slow. Her chest heaved with her quickening breath, and he finally broke her gaze to glance at her tits. The tight nipples. The golden skin of the perfect curves of her breasts. Just for a moment, and when his eyes once again met hers, he slid a finger into her cunt.

Her eyes widened and she did gasp then, mouth falling open and a groan slipping out.

Oh yes! We're doing this! This is good, this is perfect. Eve will be busy for a while anyway. I might as well enjoy the company of these two gents.

Talha began to pump his digit in and out of her. She groaned again, unashamed and unhindered this time, throwing her head back against the headboard. Omar let out a chuckle.

"Is that a yes, my dear? No more hitting?" Omar asked. She cracked her eyes to look at him. Talha still slid his finger in and out of her hole.

"Yes," she cried weakly, desperate for everything all at once, "please! Please touch me, please do anything you want." Her voice trailed off in a whine as Talha started rubbing her clit while fingering her.

Another laugh from Omar. "I told you! I promised you would love it. You're in for a treat, precious." He rose from the daybed and stripped his pants off in one fluid motion.

His cock rose long and proud from a chiseled torso. Even though he had to be close to fifty, he was cut like glass.

His member glistened in the bright sunlight and trembled slightly where he stood. The shaft and head were dark, the head so round and lovely. He stroked the base.

"You are breathtaking," he said, climbing back onto the daybed beside her. Talha then slipped two fingers into her, and she cried out, her face crumpling with need, unable to tear her eyes away from Omar's exquisite cock.

He was close now, the heat from his skin magnified by the hot day. His hands found her breasts, and her head lolled from the pleasure.

He first held them, weighing them in his broad hands, a bit rougher than those of Talha. He massaged the soft mounds between his fingers.

Then he squeezed her pretty pink nipples, and she couldn't contain her loud, throaty moan. It just felt so good.

Her clit was on fire, her pussy was full, and two men were touching her all over. He tweaked her nipples again, and her pussy clenched around Talha's fingers. She bit her lip at the wave of pleasure.

"You're such a good girl," Omar said, one hand cupping her neck as the other traced her chest. Talha pumped her pussy and rolled his fingers in a beckoning motion deep inside her. Ruth panted, near delirious.

Omar's grip tightened on her neck and he made her look into his eyes. He squeezed her nipple just as he said again, "You're a good girl aren't you? A good little slut for us, right?" His eyes were blazing.

She couldn't stand it anymore. She nodded frantically. She was their good girl. She was desperate for more, anything, she wanted their cocks, she wanted them at the same time, she needed them to take her. Anything more than this teasing.

"Take me!" she cried out, almost a sob. "Please take me! I'll do anything, please, please." She writhed against Talha's hand.

Omar nodded to Talha, and they both withdrew their hands at the same time. Ruth keened, devastated. Her soaked pussy was so empty, her whole body was on fire.

"What are you doing!" she whined, squirming in anguish at the sudden lack of touch.

"Patience, my dear," Omar crooned as he and Talha stood. Ruth huffed, not entirely of her own accord, endlessly frustrated, her pussy throbbing.

She watched in wonder as Omar stepped behind the younger guard, both men's eyes still on her. Omar untied Talha's belt, worked his waistband, and slid his pants off of him.

Where Omar was long, Talha was thick. His girth made Ruth's eyes widen, and her mouth water. What she wouldn't give to have that cock in her pussy right that second. Or to suck the huge dark head.

The older guard continued to watch the naked woman before him as he reached around Talha and grabbed his magnificent cock. He began to stroke the other guard's member, and for the first time Ruth saw Talha's intense mask waver. For the briefest moment his eyes drifted closed before opening again to stare at her young tits, his chest heaving.

Ruth couldn't look away as Omar worked the younger guard's cock, slow and deliberate. Both continued to drink in her naked form. A bead of wet pre-cum formed at the tip of Talha's cock.

Impossibly, the fire in Ruth's pussy flamed to new heights. Omar reached up with his free hand and knotted his fingers in Talha's curls, pulling his head back and exposing his neck as they stood at the side of the daybed together. Omar's strong fingers wrapped around Talha's thick cock sent Ruth into a frenzy.

She would give anything to dip her own fingers into her pussy. She shifted, frustrated, in her bonds.

A low whine escaped Ruth as Talha's eyes fluttered closed. Omar's fist rasped against the young cock as he pumped up and down, slow and rhythmic. Her pussy throbbed with intensity, aching to be filled.

Omar landed a light peck on Talha's shoulder, and the two broke apart. Talha's eyes opened again and he seemed to resettle himself with a clench of his jaw and a quick sigh out the nose.

Returning now to Ruth, hard cock swinging, Omar reached behind to untie her. Thinking the real fun was about to begin, Ruth's quip died on her lips as he deftly spun her around to face the headboard on her knees, and retied her hands together and secured them to the center of the headboard.

Before she could complain, the daybed cushion shifted as two bodies joined her and hands roamed her body once more. Rough palms massaged her ass cheeks, squeezing and pressing as they went. Smooth fingers lighted down the backs of her thighs, playing lightly over the skin on the sides of her legs, the backs of her knees, her calves, her inner thighs.

She melted into the cushions, a happy purr of delight rumbling from her chest. Her ass was raised high in the air, but her arms were stretched out to the headboard, her face and tits pressed into the fabric of the daybed.

She caught glimpses of the two beautiful brown men out of the corner of her eye as they moved behind her.

And then a cock head pressed against her pussy.

She stilled completely, holding her breath. She ached, ached, to have a cock inside her. Please, she thought, please put it in me!

The round, velvet head slowly, so slowly settled on her slit. Split her outer lips open. She was drenched, so soaked and ready for a shaft to slide in at any moment.

The cock slid down her slit. Agonizingly slow. For just the briefest moment it nudged her clit. Stars lit across her vision.

The cock slid up her pussy. The head was so wet now. So slick and soft against the furnace of her snatch.

Her breath heaved against the pillows, coming in near gasps. Her tits ached, her nipples begged to be brutalized, her clit roared to be touched. She was on fire, and nothing could calm her blaze.

Out of the corner of her eye, one side of her face pressed to the daybed, she glanced Talha's hairy chest behind her. Yesssss, she almost crooned.

"Give me that cock," she blurted instead. "Please, I need it! You promised," she ended in a whine.

"What did we say about patience?" Omar replied from the side.

Ruth groaned, pressed her face into the mattress in frustration.

In desperation, she abruptly threw her hips backwards to impale herself on Talha's waiting cock, still at her entrance.

She didn't make it an inch before a solid THWACK rang out, and her ass cheek burned with bright fire.

Firm fingers gripped her hips, digging deep into her plump flesh, as wicked spanks on both cheeks landed one after the other.

She cried out in indignation and pain as the assault continued, unceasing. She tried to squirm away from the onslaught of stinging blows, but her hands were bound and secured, and her hips were completely immobilized.

She felt like a school girl again, sent to the principal's office to be chastised for bickering with her classmates.

"What happened to being a good girl?" Omar said, coming around to lounge in her field of vision, his bald head propped up on a hand. A smirk lit on his lips.

Talha continued to discipline her bottom, each cheek growing hotter and hotter with every blow. Her pussy clenched with each strike.

"I am a good girl!" she managed to cry out.

Talha switched to slow heavy blows. They punctuated each of Omar's next words.

"Then. Act. Like. It." He knotted his fist in her hair, and yanked her head back to the sky. Tears sprang to her eyes.

"Do you want his thick cock?" Omar barked.

Her vision filled with the fluttering canopy overhead, her neck straining. "Yes, oh yes, I do! I want his cock so bad!"

"Beg for it!"

"Please! Please, let me have your hot, thick cock! Put it inside me, please! I'll do anything!" The words flowed out of her effortlessly. She begged to the sky without a second thought, if only he would put his cock inside of her.

"Please, what?" Omar asked, deadly quiet.

She only replied with whines, and more whispered begging, almost incoherent. Talha's spanking ceased. Her skin radiated heat.

A bit softer, a bit kinder, Omar finished the sentence for her. "Please, sir."

"Oh yes sir, absolutely sir, please put your cock in me sir, I'll be so good for you, I'll be your good little slut," she babbled.

He released her hair, her face gently resting against the daybed once again. She sighed at the relief in her neck.

12