The Prince Beach Ch. 02: Ruth Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, good girl," he crooned, pleased with this. He stroked her hair, running his fingers through her red tresses. She shivered.

His hands found her back as Talha lined his girth up with her entrance once more. She didn't dare move. She could be a good girl.

And Talha slid the tip of his cock inside her.

Just the tip, his hot, swollen tip. That dark, delicious tip she couldn't wait to suck was inside her now.

Even this slightest touch made Eve groan in ecstasy. Talha slid another inch of his cock into her pussy. Her soaked walls constricted around his girth.

He tightened his grip on her hips, squeezing the flesh at her thighs. As if he could barely contain himself.

He clamped one hand on her shoulder, hard, bearing down over her, and thrust fully into her in one smooth motion.

Ruth let out an uncontrollable wail, eyes rolling back in her head, feeling like an animal, legs nearly giving out beneath her.

He was so big. She was so full. He was so big.

He began to pump his cock in small, quick strokes, fully seated in her cunt, and she could have cried at the fullness. At how right it felt to have him fill her.

This is exactly what she needed, exactly where she wanted to be. She would do anything for these two men if they would just keep fucking her like this.

Omar's fingers grazed Ruth's back as Talha unleashed himself, drawing out his cock all the way just to the tip, and then ramming it back into her pussy. Over and over he pumped into her, relentless.

Ruth took each thrust with delight, relishing the slap of his thighs against hers, the feel of his swaying balls behind her. Sweat began to pool behind her knees, and Talha's deepening breaths sounded in her ears.

This was right. This was so right.

Now both hands pressed against her shoulders, pressing her face into the cushions. Her shoulders strained. She could barely breathe. He rolled his hips with each thrust as he dominated her.

Thrust.

Thrust.

Thrust.

God, she could die from the pleasure, the fire in her belly.

Suddenly her clit exploded with sensation. She gasped, eyes going wide, as Omar rubbed her clit. His flesh slid smoothly over hers, soaked wet from her juices. She was combusting from the inside out.

Ruth whined, wishing her hands were free to participate, to touch, grab, stroke, anything. All she could do was submit to the mercy of her guards.

Talha's steady rhythm, smashing her against the daybed with each stroke, and Omar's glorious touch were sending her swiftly to the edge.

Her breath came in gasps, and she squeezed her eyes shut against the stars that started to swim across her vision.

"Are you going to come for us, sweet girl?" Omar whispered in her ear. He picked up the pace, rubbing her clit with abandon. Talha matched his pace.

"Ahhhhh!" she whined into the breeze.

She wanted to cum for them. She wanted to cum for herself. They were going to make her cum more than they could imagine, she decided.

It was the pure male weight above her, and her bound hands, and her vulnerable position, and the fullness of her pussy, and the fingers on her clit, and these two men dominating her. All of it burned and combined and lapped at her soul.

Talha groaned above her. A beautiful, deep vocalization of lust. Of ecstasy. Ecstasy at her, and her body.

Just like that, the inferno blazed though her, and she broke apart.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed, not caring who could hear her over the crash of the waves.

Her legs shook, her pussy walls spasmed, and the vision behind her eyelids glared white.

She could barely contain herself as she writhed on the bed, Talha determined to stay seated to the hilt within her as she rode out her orgasm, Omar unrelenting on her clit as she came. Her face tingled and she struggled to breathe.

Ruth gave one last shudder as the blaze within her banked, and Omar graciously removed his touch from her too-sensitive clit. Talha pumped slowly within her, easing her through the last of her throws.

She groaned, long and low. Her whole body released the tension it had held for so long, and she sank into the cushions, completely spent. She gulped down deep lungfuls of air.

"Now what do you say?" Omar crooned next to her ear.

She turned her head to look at him, red strands clinging to her sweaty face, cheeks flushed.

A beautific smile spread across her lips. She glowed from within. "Thank you, sir," she replied.

"That's right," Omar practically purred. His eyes crinkled with his wry smile.

The ache in her shoulders became suddenly apparent. Her hands had been bound to the headboard for a while now.

But the guards weren't done with her yet. And they were bound to get their due.

The cock inside her was still as hard as ever, and she let out a soft cry as Talha began to thrust inside her with earnest again.

This time, he held nothing back. She could barely keep up with his need, his desperate and hungry strokes. This time, he was only out for his own pleasure. She was but a tool for his release.

Her head lolled as he pounded into her. A smack landed on her ass cheek between strokes. One slap. Two.

Talha grabbed her hips again, so hard there were sure to be bruises.

Good, she thought. Something to remember this by.

He slammed into her, seeking his release. Over and over and over.

A prolonged groan slipped from his lips, and she knew.

Suddenly he lunged forward, pressing his chest to her back, his bearded face at her ear.

Instinctively she pressed against him, her soft curves melding to the hard cut of his body. His unshaven face chafed against the skin of her neck and she just barely kept herself from crying out.

He groaned right in her ear, kissed her cheek, her earlobe, as he slowed his thrusts. They were deliberate, impossibly deep now.

He cried out one last time, his chest hair scraping against her back, and settled his cock as deep within her as he could get.

They shuddered together as his cum spurted right in her pussy, hot and filling inside her.

Rope after rope of cum coated her walls, his hot cock jerking and spasming with each new jet.

His seed warmed her inner walls.

For just a moment he rested against her back, breath coming in heavy gasps, their sweat pooling together on her skin.

And then he was sliding out of her, almost bringing her to tears. The emptiness of her cunt without him ached.

She practically collapsed on the cushions. Talha flopped to the daybed on the other side of Omar, the older guard now wedged between them. She eyed Omar at her side as the first drops of Talha's cum slid out of her pussy lips.

Damn, damn, damn! Ruth thought. That was so damn good.

"Is it your turn, big boy?" Ruth asked Omar, a lazy and contented smile spreading across her face. Like a cat.

"As a matter of fact, it is," Omar replied in kind, cheeky, tweaking her nose as he did.

She nearly giggled at the playfulness.

But then he was kissing her, long and deep. She drew in his scent as his full lips engulfed hers, cool against her flaming hot skin in the heat of the sun.

He clutched her to his body, and she pulled against her ties, wanting to wrap her arms around his shoulders.

His hands found her tits, her back, her ass. He pinched her nipples and she groaned, warmth flooding her pussy again, even as another man's cum dripped out of her.

He squeezed her nipples, pulling free of their kiss to watch her writhe at his touch. He would have her begging again soon if he didn't start touching her elsewhere too!

A brusque hand grabbed her leg, lifting and placing her thigh over his side. His palm on the small of her back drew their torsos together, and the full length of his stone-hard cock pressed against her.

"Yessss!" she whispered, throwing her head back.

Omar attacked her exposed neck, trailing kisses and bites and licks down her skin. Goosebumps spread over her entire body, at odds with the heat of the day, heightening the sensation on her flesh.

One hand reached between them and found her clit, her legs perfectly spread for him with her leg wrapped around his body.

His fingers dipped into her wet cunt, pumping her hole and filling her again. He gathered her juices and the still-hot cum pooled there, sliding up to play with her clit in the slickness.

She couldn't get enough of this. This was perfect.

Ruth panted. Whatever release she had found before was forgotten, all for the electricity coursing through her now. She wanted again.

She needed again.

Omar withdrew his magic fingers and Ruth looked into his amber eyes as he lined up his cock with her entrance.

God, she loved a cock head. A big, fat, smooth cock head.

The velvet round helmet fit perfectly against her wet snatch. She was ready to be ravaged. She was ready for him to split her open.

"Please take me, sire"she breathed, desperate to be filled. "Leave nothing of me left!" she dared to beg.

"Oh, little moon. I must leave something for the Prince." he crooned.

His hand pressing along her back, Omar guided his long cock into her hot walls.

She gasped, and then sighed, as his member settled inside her. His gaze bored into her soul as he began to thrust, sweat beading on his brow.

Omar's cock accessed a whole new world like this, her leg lifted, on her side. So very different from Talha's raping. She was totally at Omar's mercy in a matter of moments.

She mewled and whined with need with each deliberate thrust. These cocks owned her. She would do anything these men asked. She would beg. She would grovel. She would obey.

Her tits bounced with the force of impact. Omar leaned back to watch, transfixed on her flesh.

His long cock stroked her inner walls, dragging along all the right places as he thrust in and out of her.

She hooked her thigh around his hip, bouncing with his thrusts as best she could. Chasing that deep, deep penetration. She wanted to be filled.

She wanted him fully inside her, as deep as he could go, that place where her mound pressed against his pelvis in a crush. Their legs, melded and tangled together. His flesh as one with hers as possible.

He grabbed her tits as he ravished her, groping and squeezing with each bounce.

A brown, male hand appeared on Omar's shoulder, massaging with strong fingers.

The hand reached around to explore his broad chest, and Talha's face hovered over Omar, head propped on one hand.

Ruth watched in fascination as Talha spit into his own hand and reached behind Omar.

Omar's eyes closed and his whole body went taut. A groan leaked out of his throat, his strokes now jerky and slow.

The younger guard moved his arm around, and he placed a kiss on Omar's shoulder, his neck.

The curls of his beard contrasted so starkly with Omar's shaved head, and all Ruth could do was watch the two amorous male figures before her while her pussy was stretched to its limit.

Omar's thrusts ceased completely, fully seated within Ruth. Her clit ached for attention without the friction, but her pussy was split wide open.

Talha settled himself behind the older guard, and looked into Ruth's wide eyes as he slid his cock into Omar's ass.

The older man gasped against Talha's lips, a shudder going through him. Talha placed a hand on Ruth's calf, just above Omar's hip.

The two men kissed as Talha rocked into Omar, thrusting slow and sweet. Omar's cock pushed into Ruth with each new thrust, dragging a groan from her.

Omar brought a hand to Talha's curls as he picked up his pace, their tongues swirling in a heated dance. Electricity surged through Ruth's body. She started to bounce on Omar's cock again, matching Talha's fucking.

The sight before her, two muscled, glistening chests so close, a cock filling her pussy, cum still dripping from her cunt. Her hands, still tied above her head. Completely helpless. It was all too much! It was all too good! Ruth panted with the pleasure, the sheer height of ecstasy she was reaching. She had never felt like this.

"I can't take this," Omar breathed out between kisses.

"You are going to fucking take it," Talha rumbled, driving deeper into his ass.

Omar squeezed his eyes shut, his head lolling to the side. Ruth picked up her pace, slamming onto his cock in a fury. She had never seen anything hotter in her life.

Done anything hotter in her life, she corrected herself.

Talha, cheek pressed against Omar's, turned a blazing gaze on Ruth. He reached across their shared fucktoy and twisted her nipples with abandon.

"You're going to make me cum again if you're not careful!" she managed to pant.

"Cum with the both of us then, if you're a good girl." Talha smirked.

"Are you still a good girl for us?" Omar asked, eyes still shut, sweat covering his face.

"Yes, sirs! Of course! Yes yes yes!"

Talha and Ruth pounded Omar, one behind, one before. Omar shuddered between them, taking it from both ends. Ruth had never been this full, her clit had never been this on fire.

What she would do to be able to touch her clit right then.

She rolled her hips, crushing her clit against Omar as much as she could, taking his cock as deep inside of her as it would go. Her cunt swallowed his length whole, squeezing and pulling and sucking. She would have his seed too, whatever it took.

Talha pounded relentlessly into the Omar's tight ass, their legs scraping and mingling together. The three of them became a writhing mass, each pleasuring the other, unsure where one ended and another began.

The fucking reached a fever pitch, sweat pouring from their bodies. Ruth knew she wouldn't last much longer.

She almost didn't catch the whisper.

"Cum for me, Omar." A secret confidence between two lovers, a beard scraping against the shell of an ear.

Yes yes yes! She was going to cum!

"Talha..." the word barely escaped Omar's lips when he let out a guttural cry and blew his load inside Ruth. For the second time that day, hot cum coated her cunt, spurting his seed all over her inner walls.

Almost, almost...

Ruth scraped her clit against his body one last time and tumbled over the edge with him.

"YES!" she screamed, wave after wave of pleasure rocking her body.

Yes, fill me the fuck up!

She rode and rode, milking every last drop of his precious cum from his beautiful cock.

Talha watched them both, then shuddered himself, seating his fat cock to the hilt inside Omar. Omar's eyes rolled back in his head. She knew hot cum was spilling inside him right that second.

She slowed on Omar's cock, her pussy spasming one last time before protesting at the sensitivity. She stayed fully seated on his member, gasping and gooey-limbed.

All was still now, all cocks still sheathed in their hot holes. Omar opened his eyes to look at Ruth, and kissed her. He smelled of musk and oil.

They were all a mess of cum and sweat. The sea breeze rippled along their skin.

Pulling back, looking into her eyes, he said, "What a good girl you were for us." He smiled warmly, crows feet crinkling.

Ruth's heart warmed. She smiled back.

Talha leaned over Omar to share his own kiss with Ruth.

"Yes, we'll have to keep you," Talha said. A small smile lighted over his lips as well.

He turned to Omar, and kissed him too.

Just then, a throat cleared at the foot of the daybed.

Ruth whipped her head to the noise, glaringly aware that she was bound and naked, filled with cock and cum. Omar and Talha broke their kiss.

Another handsome brown guard stood at the foot of the bed.

Not just any guard. The Prince's dog! That Hassan who fingerfucked Eve!

"What are you doing here?" Ruth choked out.

The man stood with hands behind his back, feet firmly planted in the sand. "His Royal Highness has summoned the lady to his quarters on behalf of his concubine."

Golly day! Eve was taking care of things herself!

"Well, gentlemen!" Ruth declared to no one in particular. "Time for me to meet the prince!"

Hassan simply coughed again. "Get dressed," he ordered.

Omar grinned at Ruth. "It's our honor to escort you, mistress."

Indeed.

12