All Comments on 'The Prince's Bride Ch. 01'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

This is very much a buildup story, but I hope you enjoyed it! If you want access to early updates, news on upcoming stories, and exclusive stories/content, or just want to support my work, consider checking out my Patreon! :)

https://patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

warelliswarellisabout 5 years ago
Interesting~

Looks like the Prince may enjoy his upcoming marriage~.

Is this set in the same world as your other fantasy stories?

And will we get to see the Succubus Queen take a taste of the Prince or whoever else~?

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinabout 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Interesting

Thanks for the nice comment! This story is set in a different world than my other stories—the same setting as Honeymoon Manor, in fact!

QuietEleganceQuietEleganceover 4 years ago

This is so well written, I love it. It's a great set up for the story to develop out of. The cultural differences give a lot flavor to the setting, which I especially enjoyed, and the main characters' personalities come across nicely to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I really enjoy your stories, Goblin. They're a welcome escape.

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotabout 4 years ago

I really enjoy your storytelling. I look forward to reading many more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES