The Prince's Consort

Story Info
You're just a normal elven peasant woman, until one day...
1.7k words
4.16
11.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are over 18 years of age*

"Ah, here you are. Excellent."

You look up nervously at the sound of the rich baritone voice coming from the doorway. The Princes warm gaze fell upon you intently, seeming to rake over your form like he was studying you. You could feel your cheeks heat slightly and blushed, catching a smile curving his jawline before you cast your eyes to the floor.

"Rise," he said, entering the bedroom and closing the door behind him. "Let us look at you."

Not a day ago you had just been a simple peasant girl, bringing your families good to the market. Granted, you were an elf in a human kingdom and thus stood out like a sore thumb in some regards, but otherwise you should have been utterly beneath notice. So you were, until today, when a pair of footmen approached you and informed you that you were 'invited' to come to the royal manor, immediately. It wasn't a summons you dared to refuse, and so you went, whisked away swiftly in a dark carriage. On arrival you were given a dress, told to change, and then placed in a private room to wait.

The Prince was not known to be cruel or capricious, quite the opposite. He was respected and beloved, and it was said worked tirelessly for the good of the Kingdom. He had recently married, a political union that ensured security and prosperity - or so you had heard. Such comings and goings were beyond you, a mere elfin girl in a human kingdom.

So it was with a great deal of confusion and trepidation you found yourself obeying the orders, watching in dismay as they took away your old cloths and left you alone in the room. Someone would be along to see you shortly, you'd been told. You wound up waiting half the afternoon in nervous silence, too afraid to touch anything for fear you'd get it dirty or break it.

You stood up, hands clasped in front of you, looking downward with demure obeisance. The prince approached you, his riding boots clicking on the floor, and you felt his fingers curl around your chin to tilt your face upwards. "Let us look at you," he repeated with a smirk, brushing his thumb over your cheek making you blush. He stepped back and gestured with a hand on your shoulder, and you turned - spinning slowly for the Princes gaze.

He stopped you with his hands on your shoulders, facing away from him. "Here girl," he murmured into your pointed ears, his voice low and decadent, hot breath tickling your neck and making you shiver. "Let us tell you a story."

Strong arms clasped around your waist and pulled you back against him, pressing your ample peasant's bottom against his groin. You swallow hard, feeling his codpiece grind against you. It did not feel like it was stuffed, as some did - and it was not empty or flat.

The Prince sat into a chair, pulling you with him into his lap. You could feel his bulge pressing up into you conspicuously, making you swallow hard and shift in your 'seat' - inadvertantly making it twitch. He whispered into your ear, about a Prince who had engaged in a loveless political marriage for the sake of an agreement. A marriage that now placed that Princes realm at risk due to the fact that, apparently, not only was his new wife in name only cold and aloof but barren as well. Incapable of giving birth to heirs, the future of the Kingdom was now in question as the Prince would one day become King, and his children would need to take his place as heirs.

So the Prince sent men far and wide, looking for the next best thing - a concubine consort. But noble families would never allow for their daughters to be 'the second woman', and bringing a merchant houses blood into the royalty could destabilize things, so the Princes search for a consort was frustrated. Then one night, drinking with the Captain of his guard, he musingly asked his friend if he knew of any fine women to enrich the royal bloodline.

"And do you know what he said?" the Prince asked, rumbling in your ear. One of his hands ran slowly up your waistline, tracing a path along your ribs while the other brushed it's fingertips along your jaw. "'No your majesty, i's just a simple common man,' the Prince chuckled as he imitated the voice. 'But I did's see a fine elfin farmers daughter with a body built for breeding if there ever was one.'"

"I can see he wasn't lying, either," the Prince added with a smirk in his voice, brushing his lips over the sensitive tip of your pointed ear. You were red as a beet now, cheeks flushed, his arms and hands all over you making you feel... warm.

So the Prince gave you a choice. Leave now, free of consequence, and go back to being a peasant farmer girl. Or, accept his invitation, and enrich the royal bloodline with elfin blood. You would never be Queen, but your family would be taken care of and the children he would sire off of your body could one day sit on the throne.

"Well?" He murmured, thumb pressing to your lips - you found yourself reflexively parting them to suck on it. Trembling, you turned your head to look up at him with wide bright eyes. Drawing in a breath, you gave your reply.

---

Once the matter of consent was resolved all pretense was quickly discarded. The Prince all but tore off the gown you'd been given to wear, exposing your body to his hungry gaze - and his groping hands. Fingers dug into your ample thighs and wide hips, rough palms cupped your breasts and kneaded them wantonly. Soft, needy moans tumbled from your lips as his royal highness toyed with you, fingers digging into your mons and stroking between the delicate petals of your pussy.

He manhandled you, but not abusively, making your body tingle and your pulse pound in your sensitive ears. He could afford to be a little rough with you - after all, you were just a peasant. When he was satisified you were wet and ready for him, he dropped you onto the bed and efficiently stripped himself. You could only watch, wide eye'd and breathless, as your liege undressed and exposed himself to you. Then your gaze fell to his groin and the manhood you'd felt grinding against your ass through his codpiece and the layers of your now discarded dress, and you swallowed.

You'd forgotten humans were so big. His cock stood out triumphantly, twitching in the air like a lance at ready. Looming over you, he seized your thighs and pried them apart, his fingers digging into the meat of your legs hungrily. You felt his cock slap down onto your sodden pussy, making you gasp and squirm as he ground his length down against your slit. "And now, my little elfin concubine, lets put you to work making heirs," he growled before pulling his hips back to angle the tip of his dick into you.

He leaned forward over you and slowly pushed his dick inside, making you writhe and moan on the bed while desperately grabbing onto his arms for support. If he noticed your nails digging into his skin he didn't show it, his face a mask of intense focus and naked sexual hunger as he forced open your little elven pussy with his frankly enormous human cock.

"Hahn~!" you cry out as his hips finally smack into yours, his twitching rod burying inside of you. You clung to him desperately, inside and out, spreading your legs to cradle him and bucking up towards him as he ground down against you. You could feel his heavy balls bouncing off your ass with each jerk of his hips, and his cock seemed to grind on every inch of your wet suckling channel and batter your folds apart with coarse human vigour.

The bedframe creaked and rocked under your back as he fucked you into the mattress like his little elfin whore, his cock completely filling you and the looming presence of his broad chest engulfing your vision. You could hear him growl and moan as he took you, ravishing his little breeder with aroused relish. Curling your legs around his waist you whimper and coo for him, letting him hear how good it feels to be bred by your Prince

Too much ardour in him, too much build up. It can't last long. But it doesn't need to - the feeling of being pushed down and mounted by your future king is enough to make your body go wild, and soon you're clinging to him and wailing in pleasure as an orgasm shakes your body. Snorting like a wild bull, he keeps pistoning inside of you relentlessly, making your body shake for his visual enjoyment while he prepares to seed your fields.

With a loud grunt he slams his hips into yours one last time and climaxes, flooding your insides with hot and sticky royal seed. You gasp and shake beneath him, pointed ears flushed bright red in pleasure, aftershocks making your body tremble as you feel his cum trickle and soak through your insides.

He pulls out of you with a wet schlick, cock twitching and still hard despite just cumming. No doubt due to some potion of endurance he quaffed in preperation for this moment. There was never any doubt that a little elfin peasant girl would readily agree to be the handsom princes broodmare, and after weeks of marriage to a fridgid and unloving political agent he had a lot of pent up semen clogging his pipes.

Urging you to roll over, you flop over onto your belly exhausted as he kneads your ass and lines himself up to take you again. Feeling him posistion himself as your entrance, you moan and lift your hips back up towards him, propping yourself up on your knees to offer him your ass. His hand comes down on it with a meaty SMACK making you yelp, before he thrusts hard into you once more, flattening your cheeks with the press of his hips. You can only moan and bury your face in the royal pillow, eyes rolling up into your head as he grabs hold of the back of your neck and starts to rut.

It was good to be the future King.