The Princess and Her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyss
amyss
342 Followers

For some reason, The Princess's breath in his ear caught him completely by surprise. He felt prickles on the back of his neck, and he knew goosebumps were forming. Without thinking, he unclasped his fingers and reached his arm behind Her back. She did the same, and They squeezed each other close as They walked, stride for stride, into the heart of Lati. Villagers walked among Them, but no one paid Them any mind, mistaking Them for the peasant couple They pretended to be.

The bench at the roadside was just as They had left it, except the sun was in the other side of the sky. They eagerly sat, knowing the bench represented the last milestone before reaching home.

They were sitting as close together as two people can sit, shoulders and hips and thighs in contact. Princess Reinette turned to Her brother and said, "Ano, I want to thank you for coming with Me today. On your birthday. Today is a day I will never forget."

Ano was again inexplicably overcome with emotion. He said, "Of course. I would go anywhere with You. I love this escapade." Out of nowhere, he added, "I love You." Even as these last words left his lips, he wondered where they came from and why they felt so right at that moment.

She said, "Ano, I love you too, more than anyone else ever."

The lips of The royal Siblings moved slowly but inexorably toward each other, and Ano was shocked when he felt Her lips against his own. The kiss was a perfect expression of Their love for each other, and he relished it, extended it, let his tongue play with Hers in a most unsibling-like way.

At once he remembered Their rehearsal that very morning on that very bench, when he swore he would show no stronger display of affection for his Sister than a half-hearted hug. But now, with The royal Princess's tongue in his mouth, he could not imagine having felt so prudish.

They were only somewhat aware of the attention They were receiving from passersby. Most of the day, Their fellow travelers paid Them no mind, but now, Their arms encircling each other, Their mouths inseparable, a handful of villagers stopped their travels to observe. But despite the crowd, They wanted more.

Ano reached to Her waist and pulled at the knot She had tied in the rope around Her, struggling to free it. She pushed Her hand toward his, helping him loosen the strands, and the rope fell away, slipping down off the bench onto the ground at Their feet. He put a hand on Her thigh and slid it up Her body, underneath the now-billowy dress, reslishing the sensation of the warm skin of Her hips.

Princess Reinette, who would someday be The Queen of the kingdom, revered by thousands, including those who stood, agape, and watched Her just then, did something unbefitting A Queen: As Her brother lavished Her with kisses, She unfastened the button at the top of his trousers, then the next, and then the next. She pulled aside the flaps of material and saw the whiteness of his subligar concealing an obvious bulge.

Entranced, She grabbed the fabric on each side of his body and yanked, pulling down his trousers and subligar in one swoop. He lifted his posterior off the bench, which allowed Her to slide them down past his knees. She heard a satisfying slap as his thick member swung back against his body, and only then did She get a look at the prince's equipment for the first time. He was meaty and pulsing with desire.

His trousers and subligar, inside out, were tangled amongst his feet and shoes, but with one swift motion he kicked off his left shoe, then his right, and he was bare from the waist down, his clothes in a pile on the ground.

Paying no mind to his public nudity, he carefully unwrapped his Sister's head scarf. She instinctively shook Her head, causing waves of thick, dark hair to cascade over Her shoulders. He buried his nose within the locks and inhaled deeply, then hummed in approval as he exhaled.

They wanted still more. Ano pulled his head away and lifted the drab burlap dress over Princess Reinette's head, revealing beneath it a sculpted body much too divine for such attire. Her body was seductive, Her arms and legs a soft caramel color. The rich brown was beautifully contrasted by a white supparum covering Her nether regions and, climbing up her torso, a matching corset, with buttons in the front about every half inch along its length from chest to waist.

Princess Reinette bit Her lower lip as She watched what unfolded. As Her brother's penis throbbed in the sunlight, in full view of the gathering hordes, he unbuttoned the top button of Her corset, the fabric separating just a bit, transferring the load to the second button. He admired the minuscule amount of newly visible skin before unbuttoning the second button, watching just a little more skin be revealed.

With each button, more and more of Her royal breasts became visible. The skin under Her corset was much paler than Her arms and legs, he could tell that right away. After the sixth button was unfastened, he could begin to see the skin forming the curvature of Her breasts, and it was all he could do to keep himself from ripping off the corset in one fell swoop. But he proceeded slowly, one button at a time.

After the tenth button, a hint of pink became visible on Her left breast, just a hint, but it encouraged him, and he felt the throbbing in his groin intensify. On the eleventh button Her left nipple was fully revealed, deep red and puffy, tucked against the rapidly widening corset. He could not resist bringing his mouth toward Her chest, gorging himself on Her royal nipple, unable to get enough in his mouth to fully satisfy him.

On the thirteenth button Her right nipple became visible, and he lavished attention on it as well, the flesh firm beneath the ministrations of his tongue. He kept releasing buttons one at a time, until, at last, the corset fell away from Her body and Her chest was bare.

Though Ano scarcely noticed the Latis surrounding Them, he and his Sister were making the day just as memorable for the villagers as it was for Them. The Latis were treated to the exquisite display of Princess Reinette's breasts, urged to their peaks by Ano's fingers, lips, nose, and tongue.

When he whispered in Her ear, She literally shuddered with pleasure even before hearing his words. But for the record, he said, "What perfect breasts You have."

She buzzed with desire and anticipation. She pushed his tunic over his head, adding it to the pile of rumpled clothes on the ground. The Princess looked over Her naked brother, appreciating his muscular arms and legs, his narrow waist, and his wide chest, rising and falling rapidly with each breath. She said, "I love your birthday suit."

He grinned, and with his nudity now complete he removed Her supparum, likewise freeing Her last remnant of clothing. "I love Yours too," he said.

They used Their hands to explore every crevice of each other's naked bodies, but of course it wasn't enough. As The Princess watched, a droplet of precum oozed from the tip of Ano's member, slowly falling away from his body until at last reaching the bench. This made Her wonder about his taste, and She immediately satisfied Her curiosity.

Princess Reinette knelt between Her brother's knees on the pile of discarded clothes, bringing Her face up close to his midsection. She gently licked the tip of Her brother's penis, inducing him to moan with delight. She found the taste of his natural lubricant much to Her liking. Quickly becoming more aggressive, She licked fully around Ano's engorged head and then drew him into Her mouth. She pulled him in and out of Her mouth, feeling the ridges and veins of his penis as they caressed Her lips, first on the way into Her mouth, then again on the way out.

"God," said Ano, "oh, God, that feels so good, Ren." He made no particular effort to restrain the volume of his voice, but it would have mattered little, because Lati villagers were within easy earshot and could hear Their every utterance.

The Lati villager standing closest to Them was a curly-haired young man a bit older than Themselves, about 25. The young man watched The Lovers intently and with utmost surprise, for he had never seen such a performance in public. His own member was nearly as aroused as Ano's, though he was sure his loose toga disguised his condition. But hearing Ano's moans, watching the tip of the man's penis disappear into the mouth of this unimaginably gorgeous naked woman, he finally could not resist the temptation to reach for his own groin. Neither Ano nor The Princess, nor any of the other villagers, paid him any attention.

At first the curly-haired man was self-conscious about touching himself, but as he looked around at the other villagers, he realized that no one was looking at him. All eyes were on the naked couple. This encouraged him, and he lifted his toga to allow his member too to protrude into the sunlight, all the better to stroke it to the same rhythm as the couple.

"Ren, You are amazing," said Ano as She continued to work his penis in Her mouth. She could taste another droplet of precum, this time deposited directly from his shaft to Her taste buds. At the same time, She could feel Her own liquids forming below.

Princess Reinette allowed Her tongue to masterfully play with Her brother's member, at once encircling the head, then pulling it deeply into Her mouth, using suction to pull him in as far as She could. With Her left hand She tugged at Ano's scrotum, shifting his organs to and fro in ways he had clearly never felt before, stimulating every nerve ending.

Even I, your humble narrator, confess to being entranced by the display. I was nowhere near Lati on that day, but just recounting this tale to you, I cannot help but slip my fingers into my panties and feel the damp heat that Ano and Princess Reinette have caused. Alas, there is much more to tell, so I mustn't focus on myself until later.

Ano, like any man, could only withstand a skilled tongue for so long. He put his hands atop Her head, guiding Her even without words. When his head tilted back and his moans suddenly became deeper and louder, it appeared that he would not be able to last much longer.

The assembled crowd prepared itself for an imminent explosion into the back of The Princess's throat, but instead, Ano did something very unexpected: He withdrew from Her mouth. As he slowly backed his thick, shiny, twitching member away, a trail of saliva was momentarily visible connecting it with The Princess's lips.

Ano urged The Princess up off Her knees, laying Her face up on the bench. His fingers trickled southward from Her bare chest, lightly circling Her belly button before reaching Her trim pubic hair and continuing to the dampness between Her legs. Both brother and Sister moaned in unison as his fingers found Her slippery labia, stroking away Her outer lips to reveal the petals of Her full arousal.

His fingers and palm were soon completely soaked as he massaged the sexiest part of his Sister's body. The tip of his index finger slipped inside Her easily, readily, as if She were deliberately encouraging Her brother to penetrate Her. He pulled his hand away and brought it to his nose, inhaling the most intimate scent of The Princess.

This caused him to moan with delight, and he rearranged himself on the bench so his nose could take the place of his hand. He slid his nose up and down the slit of The Princess, immersing him in Her aroma. On every upstroke his nose grazed Her royal clitoris, causing her to writhe with delight and anticipation.

He wanted more. Merely allowing his tongue to join his nose on this journey through his Sister's sex doubled his sensory fulfillment, letting him taste, in addition to smell, Her nectar. He moaned again, wishing he could limit his diet exclusively to this most divine liquid.

She too wanted more. She said, "Ano, please?"

At the sound of Her voice, he lifted his head away from Her, his chin and face glistening. He wiped his face with his bare arm, clearing away some of Her royal wetness. Ano's penis, though unattended for the past couple of minutes, showed no signs of abating. He climbed atop Her and positioned his member directly against Her labia, but he held himself perfectly still. He supported himself with one hand on the bench on either side of Her neck, arms fully extended. Their intimate parts were the only parts of Their bodies in contact.

Ano was apparently in a playful mood, because he said, with the slightest grin, "Please what, Ren?"

"Ano, I need you inside Me." Her words of encouragement were like lightning through his body. Immediately after She spoke, They could both feel the twitch in his shaft betray his effort to remain still. He reflected on the knowledge that his Sister, The Princess, not just wanted him, but needed him to make love to Her.

He did not reflect for long. He slowly began to slide his shaft along Her wet slit, not yet making any effort to penetrate Her. On every stroke he could feel the nub of Her royal clitoris against the sensitive head of his member. Her eyes were at first boring into his own, then squeezed shut as sensations overtook Her.

The positions of The Princess and Her brother kept Their most private parts hidden from the crowd, for now. But those watching were treated to the display of the flexing and clenching of muscles in Ano's back, his legs, his posterior. Those with the best view, such as the curly-haired man, could also see the expression of ecstasy on the face of The Princess. The curly-haired man remained the only voyeur brave enough to expose himself, but he was stroking himself to exactly the same rhythm as The Royals.

On one particular stroke, Ano moved down The Princess's body more than usual, and when he started northward again, there was a catch in Princess Reinette's voice. She opened Her eyes and stared into Her brother's. Ano said, "Like this?"

She said, "Oh, God, Ano, yes, just like that."

Ano bent his elbows and let his body come in contact with Her, compressing Her breasts beneath his powerful chest. He dropped his lips against Hers in a deep kiss, and She responded by wrapping Her arms around his neck.

When the kiss ended, The two Siblings were already thrusting against each other, but the speed and strength of Their motions increased. Their breaths were quick and shallow, and the musculature of Ano's back was even more pronounced than before. The sloshing sound of Their erotic liquids being exchanged increased in volume as Ano's penis pleasured his Sister.

Ano had been so close to his peak earlier, when he was inside his Sister's mouth, so those watching did not expect him to last long under this intensity. But it was Princess Reinette who first gave an indication of reaching Her royal orgasm, wrapping Her legs around Her brother and wailing with pure joy. "Ano, oh, oh, more, oh," She stuttered.

The sound of his Sister's pleasure was intoxicating to Ano. While he kept up the same pace and strength of his thrusts, he was overwhelmed with the knowledge that he was bringing his Sister to a powerful sexual peak. The knowledge was as arousing to Ano as the physical sensations, and he could feel himself pass the point of no return. He said, "It's time, Ren," but the words changed almost immediately to a moan, and he felt himself explode inside Her, coating Her womb with spurt upon spurt of princely semen.

Princess Reinette was similarly aroused by knowing Her brother had reached his peak inside Her, and it sparked Her royal orgasm to greater heights. She continued to vocalize with him, the two of Them becoming a quivering mass of sexual energy.

In time Their thrusts slowed, the wails quieted, and the spurts from Ano's member dwindled to mere twitches. Their breaths slowed and deepened, and Ano was first to speak. "I love You, Ren."

"I love you too, Ano," said The Princess to Her brother.

The royal Lovers remained in Their position on the bench, Ano's shaft still embedded in Princess Reinette's body. They exchanged a post-coital kiss, long and tender, as The Princess gently ran Her fingers through Ano's short hair.

As the action on the bench quieted, some of the assembled Latis began to dissipate, while others turned their attention to the curly-haired man, whose own shaft was thick and stiff in response to the encounter they had just witnessed. Although he badly needed release, he felt self-conscious about the eyes on him, so he covered himself again with his toga, though the tip of his cock remained discernible despite the garment's loose fit. He envisioned an immediate return to the privacy of his hut to achieve a measure of satisfaction.

I, your narrator, must briefly interrupt again. I wholeheartedly empathize with his condition, as the telling of this tale has thoroughly soaked my panties. Just as sorely as the curly-haired man, I could also use some private time, in my case to circle my fingers amongst my own juicy petals. But this story has not yet concluded, and I am duty-bound to share its conclusion with you. The petals must still wait.

Despite the curly-haired man's aroused condition, something made him stick around while everyone else wandered off. In fact, he was the last remaining Lati when Ano at last disconnected himself from The Princess with a plop.

Both Royals stood and stretched, not bothered in the least by Their public nakedness. This was a sight for the curly-haired man to behold, as A young, fit, nude Princess lifted Her arms above Her head, putting Her sweet breasts on display. At the same time, a young, fit, nude Ano stretched his legs, showing off the ripples of muscle just beneath his skin. As the man watched, a rivulet of whitish liquid emerged from The Princess's quim and trailed down Her leg. He felt his penis throb inside his toga, aching for release.

He felt he owed a debt to the lovers after the scene They had played for him, so he said, "May I offer You a place to rest and recover?"

Princess Reinette glanced at him, seemingly aware of his presence for the first time. She remained unfazed by Her brazen nudity, instead saying, "Thank you, sir, that would be most kind."

"You are most welcome. I am Markus, by the way."

The prince said, "Markus, I am Ano, and this is Ren. We are grateful for your welcome."

Markus continued, "I have a hut just a few paces off the road. Please follow me."

The three started off, but after only two steps Markus realized that all Their clothing remained at the foot of the bench and no one was making any motions to collect it. He said, "Let me just gather these things before we go."

As Markus knelt at the bench, the three heard another voice say, "Splendid afternoon." They looked up to find the old Lati woman with the cane slowly passing Them by in the opposite direction as she had walked that morning.

The naked Princess Reinette said, "Good day, ma'am."

She kept up her gait and showed remarkably little concern about Their nudity. Her eyes, however, darted to and held on Ano's midsection. She said, "Your attire suggests a very pleasant afternoon."

"Why yes," said The Princess. "It has been divine." She looked at Ano and the two shared a grin.

Again the woman arranged her wrinkles into a smile. "Your afternoon will continue to be very pleasant, I trust," she said. And with that she turned and was on her way.

__|¯¯|__|¯¯|__|¯¯|__|¯¯|__|¯¯|__

Markus led Them to a one-room hut, its exterior carefully layered with straw and grout. The doorway was covered with cowhide, which he pulled aside to invite Them in. All three had to duck to enter.

As Their eyes adjusted to the low light inside, The Royals observed that much of the room was occupied by a cot, seemingly a far more comfortable place to rest than the log bench by the side of the road.

Markus lit three candles on tiny shelves in the walls of the hut, and the light made it plenty bright to see. He said, "I'll put these clothes right here by the doorway," as he did so. "Take them whenever."

amyss
amyss
342 Followers