The Princess and Her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyss
amyss
342 Followers

The Princess said, "Markus, thank you for your hospitality. But I don't need clothes anymore. I have Ano to keep Me warm." The prince and The Princess grinned at each other, and Their hands found each other's skin. She looked at Markus and said, "And why are you still wearing that toga? Please, join Us in nudity, Markus."

Markus laughed. "No, thank You, I'm fine as is."

"But it is a warm day. Surely you would be more comfortable."

He glanced back and forth between The two of Them. Markus obviously had exhibitionist tendencies, given his earlier public display. He said, "You mean it?"

"Yes, of course," The Princess said. "Take that off."

With no small amount of hesitation, he lifted his toga up and over his head. He wore nothing beneath it, so stripping the one garment made him as bare as The other Two. A few wisps of curly hair darkened his chest, and a stripe of fur dropped from his sternum to a well-tended patch at his groin.

Markus's arousal had receded slightly, but not fully, since the earlier show. And displaying himself to this sexy naked woman urged him back toward full mast.

"Markus," She said, "you are... How to say..."

"Horny?" said Markus. "You mean horny, by any chance?"

All three of Them laughed, and The Princess said, "Yes, horny, if you please. Step over here and allow Me to assist." One might have expected Ano to object, but he did not. Rather, he continued to run his fingers all over Princess Reinette, relishing the feel of Her every curve.

Markus did as he was asked. The Princess sat on the edge of the cot and fondled Markus's equipment, watching before Her eyes as it reached full size. She studied it carefully with Her eyes and fingers before saying, "Ano, stand next to Markus. I want to compare the two of you."

Ano did as he was asked. He stood shoulder to shoulder with Markus, the two of them facing Her. Ano was a hand taller than Markus, and the prince was somewhat leaner, though both men were pleasant to the eye.

While Markus's member throbbed under Princess Reinette's attention, Ano's dangled calmly between his legs. It was not a fair comparison. Nevertheless, The Princess held Markus's thickness in one hand and Her brother's limpness in the other, taking their measure side by side. Then, without warning, She ran Her tongue across both tips. Markus jolted at the attention, and Ano also twitched with delight. His Sister's tongue kept him from dangling calmly for much longer.

The Princess said, "Ano, you taste complex. I taste Myself along with you." She turned to Markus and said, "And you taste fresh, saltier than Ano."

Ano said, "Reinette, that feels so good. You are amazing."

The Princess's tongue continued to slather Markus's cock, but he took a sharp intake of breath. "Reinette? Your name is Reinette?"

She engulfed the tip of his cock in Her mouth now, answering his question only with a nod.

"I know of only one person named Reinette, but it can't be. Can it?" Markus ran his hand through his hair, too stunned to think what he was thinking. "You're Princess Reinette?"

She took another centimeter of him in Her mouth and nodded again. Markus looked at Ano for confirmation, and Ano nodded as well.

"Your Royal Highness," Markus said, trying to follow decorum. It is not often that one learns a woman is The future Queen of the kingdom when that woman has your penis in Her mouth. He tried to back away from Her, suddenly nervous about having oral sex with A Princess, but She put Her arms behind him, squeezing a butt cheek in each hand and forcing even more of his shaft into Her mouth.

She was working up a rhythm now, heartily bobbing on and off Markus's cock. Far from being offended, Ano was aroused to watch his Sister take this stranger's shaft in Her mouth, much like She had taken his own a few minutes earlier. Ano's member enlarged and throbbed as he watched.

Ano tapped The Princess on Her hip, and She paused Her ministrations on Markus just long enough to turn upside down. She took Her arms from behind Markus, flipped onto Her back, then grabbed the villager again, pulling his cock back into Her mouth. In this position, the underside of his cock slid back and forth across Her upper lip instead of Her lower lip, and he noticed the change in the sensation.

In this position, Her labia were openly exposed to Ano, and he gently caressed them, never tiring of the feel of Her royal clitoris in its aroused state. Ano climbed onto the cot with Her, careful not to disturb Her attention to Markus. He grazed his rapidly thickening shaft along Her slit. She hummed Her approval, a sound Markus could feel as a buzzing throughout his cock. Markus too moaned with delight.

Ano toyed with his Sister, dipping the tip of his member inside Her briefly, only to pull it back after a few seconds. He deposited the collected liquids at the base of Her royal clitoris. Each and every time he did this he was rewarded with an incredibly sexy hum escaping between Her lips and Markus's shaft.

Markus gave a warning in the most gentlemanly way he could. "Pardon me, Your Royal Highness," he said, "but You are about to make me cum." She looked up in his eyes and nodded Her approval without once breaking stride.

Ano heard the warning too, and it caused him to shift tactics. Instead of merely toying with Princess Reinette's vagina, he sunk his shaft in to the hilt, earning himself a moan of ecstasy. He thrust rapidly inside The Princess, shaking Her body with his strength.

Despite the change in rhythm caused by Ano's forcefulness, Markus was true to his warning. He threw back his head and said, "I'm cumming any second. Reinette, Reinette, You're making me cum, oh god." An explosion of cum hit the back of The Princess's throat, and though She choked a bit, She didn't let up Her oral assault, extracting every drop of semen from him, even applying suction to avoid leaving any behind.

Ano was pushed over the edge by Markus's cries. For the second time that afternoon, Ano shot load upon load into his Sister, shocks piercing his entire body from the center outward. As he filled The Princess, he found himself more in love with Her than ever, knowing how willingly She gave of Herself to satisfy Markus.

Princess Reinette's royal orgasm began just as Ano's was waning. She let go of Markus and allowed Her whole body to react to Ano, who brought Her across the crest of the wave and kept pumping, perfectly stimulating Her, even after he was spent. She moaned and rode the wave as long as She could before falling limply on the cot, exhausted.

Ano and Markus both reached their mouths toward Her right nipple, conking each other's head in the process. They both laughed, and Markus switched to the left side. The two of them then treated Princess Reinette to the feeling of tongues simultaneously on both nipples, a sensation She had certainly never before experienced. The feeling was intense in the wake of Her royal orgasm, but the men were gentle and She soon felt fully relaxed, Her breathing returning to normal.

However, after a moment Her eyes popped open and She sat upright, displacing the lapping tongues. She said, "You two, stand next to each other again."

They did so, and Princess Reinette took advantage of their deflated state to compare their shafts on a more even keel. She held one in each hand, rolling them back and forth, feeling their heft. "Markus is a little thicker, and Ano is a little longer," She said. "As far as I'm concerned, you're both just right."

Markus's demeanor had changed markedly; he was nervous and distressed. He said, "Your Royal Highness, I must apologize for my informality earlier. I did not show You the proper respect."

The Princess rolled a flaccid penis in each hand and expanded Her reach to their balls as well. "No apology necessary. I'd say We know each other pretty well by now."

"Yes, and I am grateful to have made Your acquaintance." Markus turned to Ano and said, "You're a lucky man to have such a beautiful woman. How long have you been seeing The Princess?"

"Oh," said Ano, "I've been seeing Her forever. She's my Sister."

Markus was stunned into silence, his jaw literally agape. For sure, it is highly unusual to meet A pair of Siblings for the first time when They're having sex right in front of you.

"But..." said Markus, "but The two of You were..."

The Princess released the men's equipment and stood. "We were making love," She said. "Is that so wrong? For a brother and Sister to love each other that much?" She put Her arms around Ano and They kissed as Markus looked on.

Markus struggled to find the right response. "Your Royal Highness, no, it is not so wrong. You, of all people, are entitled to make love with whomever You want."

Ano broke off Their kiss and said, "Markus, could We stay the night with you? We are tired, and I'm sure neither of Us wants to walk back to the castle tonight."

"Yes, of course, I would be honored to have You stay in my humble abode," Markus said. "If You two want to share the cot I can sleep on the floor tonight."

Markus offered Them some provisions to slake Their hunger, mostly dried fruits and nuts. They sat in a circle on the floor as They ate, unashamed to bare Their bodies for each other. Markus regaled The Royals with stories of life in Lati, and They listened in rapt attention, for the comings and goings of Lati were very different than those in the castle.

"I love Lati," said The Princess.

"As do I," said Ano.

"Everyone loves Lati," said Markus.

When it was time to retire, The two Royals and Their host, all still fully naked, arranged Themselves for the night. The Princess and Ano collapsed blissfully on the cot, Their limbs intertwined. The weather was warm enough that They would not even need a blanket overnight. Anyone who happened to visit Markus's hut during the night would have encountered the incredible sight of A naked Princess and Her naked brother enjoying the intimacy of Their touch.

Markus blew out the candles, making the hut almost completely dark, and arranged some clothing on the floor to soften the ground beneath him. Markus too felt unusually tired, but his mind spun with the revelations he had learned. It went without saying that he would never see The Princess in the same way again. He could only imagine what might happen at the next year's Princess Reinette Festival.

Suddenly a thought occurred to him, and he smiled in the darkness. He said, very quietly, "Your Royal Highness, if I understand correctly, I believe You and Ano are practicing... Is this correct? Princesst?"

He got no response except deep breaths from the cot. Everyone was asleep.

__|¯¯|__|¯¯|__|¯¯|__|¯¯|__|¯¯|__

In the morning, Markus awoke to the sounds of The Royals preparing for Their departure. By the light of the early morning sun creeping around the edges of the cowhide door, he could see that The Princess had donned Her supparum and had fastened about two-thirds of the buttons of Her corset. Markus was hoping for another look at Her exquisite body in its natural state, but he settled for watching Her fingers delicately work the buttons, one after another, until it completely covered Her torso.

Markus watched as She found the burlap dress in the pile of clothes on the floor, shook it out, and pulled it over Her head. Ano dressed as well, his tunic and trousers quite wrinkled from spending the night crumpled on the floor.

"Good morning, Your Royal Highness," said Markus. "Good morning, Ano."

"Good morning, Markus," said The Princess. "I hope you slept well."

Markus stood and lit the candles, bringing light to the day.

Princess Reinette turned to look at him, but She averted Her eyes when She saw he was still nude. He noticed Her discomfort and wriggled into his toga at once. He wondered why The Princess was ill at ease, considering Her insistence on his nudity the day before.

Ano said, "We should start Our journey soon. We have a long walk north, and I'm sure We've been missed at the castle."

"It has been my great honor to have You stay with me," Markus said. "I fear my home is far less than You are used to." He thought more about how to address the events of the previous day with the proper respect. "I never imagined how well I might come to know such royalty as Yourselves."

The Princess said, "Markus, We are so grateful for your hospitality. May We meet again someday!"

"I wish You safe travels, health, and prosperity," Markus said.

"Thank you, Markus!" said The Princess on Their way out the door.

__|¯¯|__|¯¯|__|¯¯|__|¯¯|__|¯¯|__

Ano and The Princess readily retraced Their steps and found the main road through Lati. They both noticed the bench alongside the road, the bench that had been the scene of Their exploits.

The Princess said, "Ano, Let's sit here for a few minutes before We go."

"Sure," he replied.

They resumed Their places on the bench, watching the sporadic bustle of Latis.

"I don't know what came over Me yesterday," said The Princess. "I remember so clearly what We did. Every second is burned into My memory, and I'm sure I'll never forget this day. It seems like it must have been a dream, but I know it wasn't."

"Whatever came over You came over me too," he said. "I've never had a stronger attraction for anyone as I had for You yesterday."

"I know, Ano, I feel the same way. But when We get back to the castle, We must resume Our normal lives. We can't act like lovers."

"Ren, I love You. Yesterday I learned that I have to be with You. What happened yesterday can't just be a one-time fling."

"I love you too, but you don't understand. I am The future Queen. I can't take My brother as a lover. The castle would revolt. It would throw the whole kingdom into chaos."

He leaned in and kissed Her, reaching his arm around Her neck and trailing his fingers through Her hair. When the kiss ended, he whispered, "Yeah. Some things are complicated."

She said, "I wish things weren't so complicated. I wish it were just a matter of Us two lovers, being together forever."

They were silent in Their thoughts, until They heard a familiar voice. "Splendid morning!" The old woman with the cane was passing Them by yet again. "Your afternoon was very pleasant, I trust?" She didn't mention or even hint that the last time she'd seen Them, They were both stark naked.

"Yes, and good morning, ma'am," said Princess Reinette.

The woman said, "Ah, but now comes the difficult part. The pleasant afternoon is over, and what awaits is the puzzle of the rest of life."

"Yes, I believe you're right," said The Princess.

"You can solve any puzzle with the right person," the woman said. "You've found the right person, I trust?"

Ano and The Princess looked into each other's eyes. They answered in unison, "Yes."

After the woman hobbled on, The two Royals stood up and looked to the north on the road, knowing it led to the castle, knowing They would be home soon. At the castle They would resume Their normal lives, the events of Lati relegated to a memory, never to be spoken of again.

Together, wordlessly, They turned in the opposite direction and started Their journey. South.

amyss
amyss
342 Followers