The Princess and her Suitors Ch. 04

Story Info
The dirty cleaning wench.
5k words
4.5
7.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smfap
smfap
9 Followers

Thursday Evening

------------------------

So it came to the last test.

The 5 men were billeted together in a large chamber in the left wing of the palace. They were comfortably provided for, the quarters encompassed a large space containing 5 single beds decorated in the French style, with ornate headboards adorning them and beautifully worked wooden side cabinets.

Fine curtains and wall hangings hung from the ceiling and exquisite oriental rugs covered the floor, multiple candelabra provided a golden, ethereal glow in the evening.

When not being auditioned by the princess their time was spent here, lazing on the beds, provisioned with the finest foods and drink, sharing their histories, and speculating on what was to come.

They did not know exactly what was planned but had been told that the wedding was to be Saturday and the final decision would be made on Friday morning, then it was that the princess would interview them together in the Grand Boudoir.

However, this was not the princess's primary plan, it was merely a backup, she had another idea not communicated to the 5 hopefuls.

She informed her father and mother of her real plan and they gave their consent, and she let the guards know in case their intervention was required.

She even provided a safe word - "GAURDS". If she was to call it the guards, who would be stationed outside the bed chamber, were to intervene.

The princess then spent time with the royal makeup artists and asked that thy so practice their subtle arts that she appear a lowly but comely cleaning wench.

She visited the royal costumier and requested she be fitted out with the typical garb of the same and she practiced the uncouth speech of the lowly.

So it was that a common cleaning maid came to the quarters of the eager young men on Thursday evening as it was getting dark.

Upon entering she was straight way all a-fluster for, she said, she did not expect the room to be occupied.

It was her weekly task to clean and dust in case of visitors, but she had not been told this was the room the potential princes were occupying and she was especially mortified, as the men were in various states of undress as they took their ease.

"Ohhh I am sorry Sirs, and you so revered and important persons of the realm, please forgive me unwonted intrusion! ohhh... I don't know what to say."

The men all demurred, "No problem at all young wench" said one, "why not come and keep us company."

"We're feeling nervous before the big day tomorrow and having a few glasses of the finest wine we've ever tasted to calm our nerves; a bit of company will make it taste even better."

"Ohh sirs, I don't know, I should be getting 'ohm to my poor old dad who needs 'is supper eee do," quoth the princess, who was starting to get into the role.

"Ok then love, you get on home," said another, a man with kind eyes and sensitive features, "you look after your dear old pa."

"Ooh, though, I just remembered, dad's out tonight at the games, so I don't need to get 'is supper after all and so I could stay a Little bit I 'spose," the Princess quickly improvised.

So it was that a lowly cleaner came to sup with 5 of the greatest studs in the land.

A happy hour passed with wine and talk flowing freely, the wine being always available from a cabinet at the end of the room, which the maid visited frequently at the bidding of the men.

And all the while the princess was carefully getting know the 5.

She discouraged their questioning of her ("Ooh I'm just a lowly cleaning wench sirs,") but asked question after question of them and made sure their wine glasses were filled, though she was careful not to overly imbibe herself.

During this time, she learnt the names of the 5, Mike, Dave, Stephen, Nick,and Julian, and gave her name as Edith.

They sat and talked, 3 on one bed and 3 on another, facing each other.

Most of the men were bare chested, Nick and Dave had on only undergarments.

The princesses eye frequently wandered to these and lingered on the outline of the contents therein, this was not unobserved by the men.

She had been there nearly an hour when she admitted, in a feigned drunken state, that she had had many fantasies about those whose company she now found herself in.

Ever since the knaves had been sent out to scout for men worthy of "er Iness," she had dreamed of what could be if she met just one, "And now ere I am wiv the top 5," she simpered.

"Well now, what could happen?" asked Dave, the one who had first invited her to stay.

Mike gave a grin, "Indeed, who could imagine what may occur when there's 5 horny men and a beautiful (if I may say) maid together, all supping on the finest of wines."

Julian (who was the one with kind eyes and gentle features) opined that the lady should be on her way now, they needed rest and to prepare for the 'morrow.

But Dave it was who asked, "What better way to prepare for the 'morrow than a little practice session first?"

"Ooh what do you mean sir, I've been warned about men like you I av," the princess averred.

Dave, who was sitting next to her responded "Come off it, you've been after it since you came in, and I for one am happy to supply it!" and with that he placed a hand on her covered breast, another on her thigh and kissed her.

The princess did not pull away, but rather encouraged him on, wrapping her arms around his neck and committing fully to the kiss.

Finally, the embrace she had fantasized about for years, and a passionate kiss upon her lips, and presently a tongue pushing between them and searching for hers, she moved one hand down and closed it around the bulge in Dave's underpants.

The other men went quiet, watching only.

After at least a minute the Princess broke the kiss, stood, and without a word began to remove her dress and undergarments.

All the men watched in astonishment as the beauty beneath the lowly garb was revealed, though still they believed her to be a cleaning maid.

Now that it was clear she was eager to help them prepare, following her lead they rapidly removed their remaining clothes as well.

The princess surveyed the 5, All with muscular torsos and calves like tree trunks and arms that could subdue a lion, and Cocks, cocks already erect (despite the wine), cocks as long and thick and hard as any in the land, She licked her lips, walked to the nearest bed and lay upon it.

She spread her legs, put her hands down and pulled her royal orifice wide, "Whose first?" she demanded, her aristocratic accent filling the room as she forget to use the fake, but it didn't matter as the men were so lust addled they did not notice, or care.

Dave stepped up, silently he moved onto the bed and knelt between the princesses feet, but instead of moving up and taking her straight away as she expected, he bent his head to her sex and began to use his tongue on it, she removed her hands and laid them by her side.

He began with gentle strokes the length of her vaginal lips and was rewarded with a moan.

He continued licking up and down and after a short period pressed his tongue between, till it was thrust inside her and lapping at her clitoris as he withdrew.

He could feel her pussy blossoming under his mouth, juice leaking from it onto his tongue and down between her buttocks along with his saliva.

She moaned quietly to herself, but with eyes open scanning the other 4, all of whom now had their members in hand, slowly stroking as they moved closer until they surrounded the bed, 2 per side.

While Dave continued to lick, she stretched out both arms, took a cock in each hand, Steve and Mike, and began to jerk them slowly.

She lay back and reveled in the pleasure emanating from her groin and of penises expanding in her palms, the feel of both was divine but Steve's seemed the hardest, she turned, raised her head and took it into her mouth.

Mike, disappointed, resumed stroking himself.

Steve took a sharp breath, closed his eyes as her warm mouth enveloped him and her hands cupped his balls.

Dave stopped licking, he pulled himself up her body until his erection rested on her now swollen opening, She did her best to say "Fuck me," though it came out somewhat garbled around Steve's cock, yet Dave understood and with a single thrust entered her completely.

She gave a muffled scream and jerked back leaving only a thin strand of saliva hanging between her mouth and Steve's cock, she screamed again when Dave withdrew to the tip and ploughed in a second time.

"How's that then little wench, do you like that hard cock straight up inside?" he growled, not waiting for an answer as he thrust a third time.

His face loomed over her and she answered by grabbing it and pulling his lips to hers. She kissed him passionately, forcing her tongue into his mouth to tangle with his, their lips pressed hard together. She moved her hands down his body till she had his buttocks in a tight grip and urged him to increase his pace.

They broke the kiss and her mouth opened with little cries, Dave's face screwed up and he grunted as he thrust ever harder and faster.

"Come on Dave," Cried Julian seemingly alarmed, "Don't break her!"

But the princess disagreed. "Break me, break me!" she gasped, so Dave redoubled his attack, the gentle pussy licking forgotten he thrust like a wild animal, cock pistoning into cunt, animal and mechanical combined.

This scene was too much for Steve, after the princess had abandoned him he had continued to wank himself in time to Dave's thrusts and knowing he was soon to cum, Steve pulled the girls head to the side and forced his cock in her mouth. Her head was flopping about due to Dave's attentions and this extra stimulation meant Steve was soon gushing.

This seemed to trigger her orgasm and she screamed again, expelling Steve's spunk in a splutter while he continued jetting on her face. She collapsed back onto the bed, her whole body shook, Dave froze, electric sensations shot out from her core and her pussy convulsed. Dave cried "Ooooooh FUUuuuuUUCK!" as her cunt spasmed around his cock and cum poured out of him, firing deep into her.

She felt it all and squeezed her inner mussels in time with his seemingly endless spurts.

Spent, Dave let out a low groan and laid his full weight on her till slowly dismounting and withdrawing, cum and goo coating his deflating penis.

She took a breath, shaking, but seemed to be recovering. She could feel Steve's sperm on her face, it hung from her mouth and matted her hair.

The other 3 were not unmoved by this scene, they moved closer to the bed, wanking in unison.

As she watched, still slightly dazed, she saw them fisting themselves and reached a hand out to Nick, who gladly allowed her to take control.

She managed to sit up, lean over and take Julian in her mouth while still jerking Nick and soon she was rewarded with the by now familiar sensation of cum filling her mouth and dripping down her chin, accompanied by the music of male moans and cries as the 2 men came in concert.

She collapsed again on the bed, Dave, Steve, Julian and Nick all sat or lay on beds as well, sated.

But Mike was not satisfied.

He advanced on the princess, it happened to be his bed anyway. He looked wild eyed and driven, his giant erection hard as steel and red, wet with pre-cum and waving like a flag of conquest.

"Turn over," he commanded, at first her sense of entitlement caused her to mentally resist.

"Come on you little bitch or we'll have the king know about all this, I want that cunt now," he said.

She recalled the role she was playing, and was feeling so much the part by now that she duly complied.

She turned, and as once before, raised herself on her knees and proudly offered her rump for inspection and use.

Mike gazed at the glistening pussy, open wide just for him, though with another mans seed still oozing from it, and in one move he jumped on the bed and stuffed himself inside.

She was so wet and open by now that she felt no pain, just a wonderful fullness and anticipation of what was to come.

Mike held himself steady by clasping her buttocks and began a slow rhythmic fuck, it was very different from Dave's full on attack. Mike was clearly inflamed by lust, but he preferred to take his time.

He savored each thrust, his eyes fixed on the junction of vagina and penis, as he penetrated he observed the lips distend to match the widening of his cock at its base, as he withdrew he saw little trails of juice along its length, and the O of her vagina closing around the tip.

For minutes he continued, keeping the same leisurely rhythm, but with a force behind it that made the princess think of the slow but powerful strokes of some great machine.

And she felt the excitement in her loins build, till it reached a point where it was becoming unbearable, though she had not reached orgasm she was now so sensitized that she cried out for him to stop, but he kept going.

"Sorry little lady, I'm not done yet," he growled. She whimpered but continued to hold herself aloft for him to fuck at his deliberate pace.

He labored on till she got past the point of over sensitivity and began to feel herself meet his thrusts, the sensitivity had now transformed into an overwhelming feeling of need, she entered an almost hypnotic state and lost all sense of time, she knew only the feeling of penetration and withdrawal , penetration and withdrawal, forever the retreat and return of that which was her reason for being.

Then with a shock she felt his fingers on her clit, he had reached around and was strumming her bud while maintaining the same rhythm.

She returned to the Now and her orgasm quickly followed, it gushed out of her. Streams of liquid sluiced from her distend cunt around his cock and on down his legs.

He withdrew and the flow increased, streaming with a force and quantity seemingly impossible from such a slender body. She remained stable, her arse held aloft, her legs quivered but held, her face crushed into the pillow and she cried as it poured out of her.

She did not know what was happening, her studies had not prepared her for this, but she knew it felt wonderful. Her whole body was singing with an intense thrumming joy. The release she felt as the liquid flew out was like a great relief and the shameless abandon at the thought of the 5 pairs of eyes on her as she drenched the bed was intoxicating.

She waggled her hips as if to say, "Look at me, look at my gushing fuck hole, come and plug it!"

Mike himself was now dripping wet, his cock still rigid. He stroked it slowly in the fountain shooting out of the girl and when the flow slowed to a trickle, he re-inserted.

The princess groaned and then resumed her thrusts to meet him, this time he increased his pace which quickly developed into a speed to rival Dave's.

As he plunged wet slapping sounds resounded as his legs and balls struck her buttocks, obscene sucking noises came from her sodden pussy and mutual groans and cries completed the lewd refrain till, with an expletive filled cry, he came.

Volleys of cum shot in hot busts from his balls up his shaft, spewing out the tip and emptying into her depths as her channel rippled around his cock. She cried out as she felt it deep in her, "Oh fuck me... fill my cunt with your cock and spunk you fucker, make me cuuuummmmmaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh."

Mike slowed, a few more thrusts, slow and intense as the final spurts were delivered and the 2 lovers collapsed, she lay flat on the bed, he lay covering her, breathing hard.

After a few seconds he disengaged, squelching noises as he withdrew, still erect, cum and pussy juice dribbled from her.

There was a silence in the room, broken only by Steve.

"Wow what a dirty slut, I almost wish I was marrying that instead of the princess."

"Though she'll be dropping sprogs like a fucking rabbit soon!" Dave sagely observed.

The princess smiled inwardly, knowing that the magic pill she had been advised to precure from the royal sorcerer would ensure that no unwanted progeny would interrupt her carnal career, at least until necessity demanded the kingdom be provided with an heir.

The silence continued as all relaxed. The princess turned over, sighing.

"Well sirs, you certainly know how to show a girl a good time," she said, managing to keep her lowly accent mainly on track.

"And the night is still young," Nick countered cliché with cliché.

"Ooh I don't know sir; I think I'm done for."

"I could do for you," said Nick who was beginning to recover his potency and was feeling left out as all he had so far was a hand job.

"Well really sir, and what could you do for me?" she asked coquettishly.

Nick rose from his bed and walked to the princess, his hardening cock swaying between his legs.

"I could do this," he lay upon her.

"Oh no sir, please no more," she said, not sure herself how much she really meant it.

"And I could do this," he rubbed himself against her pussy and bent his head to her breasts, he sucked and nibbled and swirled his tongue around the hardening nipples.

"Oooooh," she sighed, "that's niiiice," encouraged he continued, eliciting little cries of pleasure.

His cock continued to rub against her pussy, but he made no move to enter.

He kissed her lips and enfolded her in his arms, she responded likewise, pulling him tight to her. They rolled onto their side and relaxed into a warm comfortable embrace, kissing passionately.

Now he knew she was becoming receptive again, he broke the kiss and told her he wanted to try something different.

"Hmmmmm, my my, what could you mean?" she whispered, genuinely intrigued.

He said nothing but rose and bade her follow him to his bed, the bed they currently occupied had been so soiled as to be uncomfortable anyway.

When they arrived, he lay upon it, but the wrong way round, his head facing the end, his bent knees pressed against the headboard.

He signaled to her to lay on him but positioned so her pussy met his face and his groin met her face, her head cradled between his upraised thighs.

He had so positioned himself around the middle of the bed that her legs draped over his shoulders and were supported by the mattress.

"This is called the 69 position," he said.

"Ooh sir, I'm no good at sums, will I have to do some arithmatics?" she simpered, proud of her acting prowess, in reality the 69 had been among her favorite studies.

"Don't worry, no math needed, just a little basic biology," he quipped.

And with that they fell to it. He plunged his tongue into her gash and was met with the taste of her juice mixed with sperm. Undeterred he wrapped his arms around her buttocks and pulled her tight against his face, passionately French kissing her cunt, lapping at her clitoris and using his nose to rub for extra stimulation.

She gently humped him, her hips swiveled and ground her pubis against his face, she groaned and took his cock in her hands, pulled down the foreskin to expose the head and stared at it for a few seconds as it thrust in her palms. She bent her head till her lips met the cockhead and she kissed and nibbled, concentrating on the tip, treating it as he had her nipples.

She swirled her tongue around it, pursed her lips over it and inserted her tongue tip into the tiny slit. She tasted pre-cum, she raised her head again and spat on it twice, used her hands to slather the saliva all around the shaft and his huge hairy balls and then returned to her detailed exploration of the tip.

The others observed, transfixed, they were regaining their strength and the 4 cocks were responding to the scene before them.

The sight of the young girl's arse grinding and humping with pussy lips clearly visible between, opening and closing like some lewd sea creature, acted as a siren call to Steve and he advanced on it, stroking himself to full tumescence.

smfap
smfap
9 Followers
12