The Princess and her Suitors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smfap
smfap
9 Followers

But as he approached it was her other, smaller, and even more private hole that took his attention, her little virgin rosebud.

"While we're trying new things," Steve growled and he placed his hands on her buttocks and spread them wide.

The Princess, who had been focused solely on Nicks cockhead and the ministrations of his tongue, raised her head with a gasp.

Before she could say anything, Steve had begun to lap at her backside. His tongue was circling her a-hole and his fingers moved in closer to pries the cheeks further apart and allow his tongue better access.

With one tongue attacking her pussy and another her anus, she sighed with contentment. Lazily stroking Nicks shaft and massaging his balls till taking him once again in her mouth, but this time with more urgency, she dragged her lips halfway down and her head began to bob.

Soon, Steve attempted to press his tongue inside, but her sphincter was so tight it was impossible.

He used his fingers to try and aid his entrance, spreading the skin around her puckered hole as wide as possible he eventually managed to get the tip of his tongue in, It got a little easier as he went on and her hole widened.

Having added some lubrication, he removed his tongue, placed his index finger at the entrance and slowly inserted. The princess groaned a little and pushed back slightly onto it, but otherwise remained focused on Nicks cock.

Steve moved his finger in and out, finger fucking her arse, loving the pressure of the tight, slick hole around it, he gingerly added a second.

With some resistance and more groans from the princess he got his middle finger in as well, only up to the second knuckle and continued the fucking motion.

He found they slid in easier now thanks to his saliva, her natural lubrication, and the distending of her passage as she relaxed, until eventually they slid all the way in.

He added a third finger, this was harder work as it stretched her much wider, she raised her head and cried out, but he continued to push a bit further each time.

He luxuriated in the sight of her arsehole encircling his 3 fingers, the slightly goose fleshed skin of her ring moving back and forth in time with his thrusts.

He began jerking his hard-on with his left hand, the angry red glans appearing and disappearing in his fist. He quickly maneuvered so it was aimed straight at her anus, he removed his fingers and plugged the now gaping hole.

Another scream ripped from the girl, "NOOooo," she cried; pain seared through her as Steve's thick member violated her tiny orifice.

But Steve began slowly, he did not plunge in all the way at once but introduced his member into the constricted channel carefully, so that as it slid in the inner membranes yielded and were able to adjust to the intrusion.

Yet still the pain caused the princess to cry out, and she was angry - she had not agreed to this.

Should she call "Guards?" She was sorely tempted, but pride held her back, she must test herself and see what her true limits were.

Steve continued his advance, the tightness squeezing his penis unbearably intense, his cock head now so sensitive it was almost painful. For the princess, despite the pain, the feeling of cock inside her royal poop shute was glorious indeed.

She began to relax and grind onto Nicks face again, all thoughts of calling "Guards" receding.

Steve finally reached the end, embedded to the hilt.

Nick had a wonderful view from his privileged vantage point, whilst ensuring his tongue and lips never ceased their dance he could see Steve's cock as it drove into the girls back passage, the anus stretched in grotesque distortion around the rigid flesh.

Steve's testes rested on Nicks face once he was fully inside, and Nick found he enjoyed it.

He moved his tongue from the princess to Steve's balls, and licked. The taste, the loose hair covered skin was something new to him, he found himself wishing he could reach Steve's hole and sink his tongue inside, but his position would not allow it. It was this thought that, after 10 minutes of restraint, pushed Nick over the edge.

Cum rocketed up his shaft and shot out in a fountain, it struck the princess and hung in a rope from her nose. She swiftly stuffed the spewing penis into her mouth again, gaging as hot semen shot to the back of her throat and spilled out, dripping from her chin and sliding down Nicks cock to his balls.

The princess attempted to swallow, some she felt slip down and could feel on its way to her stomach.

Steve meanwhile, surprised but disconcertingly appreciating Nicks tongue, had begun to move his hips, just an inch or 2 was enough as his cock was now so sensitive he was about to blow.

The princess herself was very near as well, though pain was still there it had become an intense pleasure, a stinging surrounding a great Something that she felt protective of, love for and wanted to make a part of herself.

As Nicks penis deflated and dropped from between her lips, he switched back to the Princesses clit and she began to quake, legs and arms shaking. She collapsed, her head resting in Nicks groin and moaned loudly as another orgasm started to engulf her.

Liquid from her pussy squirted into Nicks mouth who gulped it down, there was nothing like the previous amount, but from Nicks position it was more than enough as he alternated between drinking the princess's cum and fighting for air.

As her pussy convulsed so did her anal canal, ripples of pressure seethed around Steve's shaft like a mechanical milking machine. He grunted repeatedly as he ejaculated, squirting sperm deep into her bowels. His throbbing cock and her spasming cunt seemed to meld into a single convulsing flesh and she felt his cum streaming within her, liquid warmth bathing her from the inside.

After many spurts she felt them slow, and her visitor begin to reduce in size.

Steve pulled out, his cock leaving sperm trails on Nicks face and leaving the princesses anus a deep pink hole, 3 times its usual size and dripping goo.

Steve moved to the next bed and slumped down, spent.

The princess took her time, lying on Nick, Immobile except for her limbs still giving the occasional shudder and taking deep, raking breaths.

Finally, she raised herself and moved off the bed.

She turned to Nick, still lying prone, she observed his tongue circling his lips seemingly searching for Steve's sperm. She was surprised but said nothing, just bent down and gave a long lingering kiss, sharing his own and Steve's fluids, and he seemed eager to partake.

Julian vacated his bed and gestured her to take it. She knew he was offering sanctuary, not requesting the use of her.

She accepted and walked towards him, cum trailing from her pussy and arse in a viscous web that dripped on to the oriental rug.

Standing before Julian she wrapped her arms around his neck and bestowed on him a long kiss as she held her nakedness against his.

His arms encircled her and his cock, already hard, grew further and slipped between her thighs.

With a fucking motion he slowly stroked it between them, he was ready to cum and ejaculated almost immediately without breaking the kiss. Cum flew out arcing onto the carpet until the flow slowed and the last oozing's slid down between her legs.

He backed off with a bow, maybe instinctively he recognized her innate nobility, and allowed her to lay down.

She turned on her side, her back to the men and seemed to fall straight asleep.

It was already midnight. Mike suggested they should follow her lead; they needed some rest before the morning.

The men raised themselves and extinguished all candles except for a couple. The room soon subsided into a soft darkness and the men laid themselves down, some having to share as they left the princess to her own company and spurned the highly soiled beds.

("So, I Am one of the 5! Fuck, I'm practically Cumming "hands-free" you dirty bitch.

I always knew you fancied Dave, I don't think Nicks gay, Julian maybe.

Wish you could really squirt like that, fucking squirt in my face, ooh FFFuuck, this story better end soon, I'm about to!" )


smfap
smfap
9 Followers
12