The Princess and the Back Alley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily slowly pulled out and watched the cum drip out. She spanked his ass and laughed.

"I own you now," she gleefully said, pointing to a heart shaped mark above his ass.

"And the kingdom?"

"Go ask your family."

The princess cleaned herself and returned home. When she removed the clothes, she stayed a girl. Rain did not rest well that night and threw the clothes into the forest. The following morning, the fairies had some concerns.

"You disobeyed us!" the red fairy screamed. "We warned you about those clothes!"

"I'm sorry!" Rain pleaded.

"You have given up the throne to your brother and shamed us. You are not welcome here anymore."

The princess left to stay with Lily.

Stone arrived home after missing the news of his brother. He was told that Rain betrayed the family, and would not be coming back. It was disheartening to hear the news about his brother, but Stone remained on course to become king.

Two months had past. The war still raged. Stone was on a walk when he came across the magic clothes. He had missed what had happened with these, but thought they were nice enough to keep. When he brought them back, the fairies screamed in horror.

"These clothes are forbidden here!" The green fairy shouted.

"Sorry, I just thought they looked nice enough that someone might want them," Stone explained.

"A guard will take them to market," the blue fairy stated.

"We should just destroy them," the red fairy replied.

"Fine, I'll destroy them in the fire tonight," Stone said.

They agreed he could be trusted, and left him to it. When night came, Stone made a bonfire. He thought about the clothes.

"What makes these so bad?" he thought to himself. "They are just clothes. Surely they cannot hurt you."

He was so mystified by them that he tried them on. No one was looking. When he pulled up the skirt, his hair grew out on his head and vanished on his body. His voice raised in pitch, and he became smoother.

"They make you feminine?" Stone questioned.

The clothes made him laugh. He was expecting something darker. He pretended to be a girl by the fire in a sort of joking way. When he took them off to burn them, he could not bring himself to do it.

"I could probably escape this shitty situation I'm in with these," he said to himself. "No one would recognize me. I could do whatever I wanted to."

When his household went to sleep he sneaked out to town dressed as a girl. The only business open was a tavern. Stone had not had a drink in so long. It would be refreshing to relax to some alcohol for a change. He sat down for a drink when he was approached by a stranger.

"Don't worry," the stranger said. "I'll take care of the tab."

"Wow," Stone replied. "Thanks, I'm St-... Stella by the way."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Braun. Where are you from?"

Stone looked around the room for a second.

"I'm from out of town, you know," Stone finally replied.

"Yeah, I'm from out of town too," Braun said. "I'm here to take care of some business."

"Oh what kind?"

"Secret stuff," Braun said with a wink. "A lot of us come here though."

"That's so cool."

Stone was so enamored with the generosity and stories the new man was telling that the night went quick. He was sad the night had to end.

"It doesn't have to end yet," Braun suggested, pulling the prince away from the table.

Braun led Stone around back and started to grab him. It was shocking at first for Stone to be manhandled, but he had no attention for so long he did nothing to stop it. Braun licked his neck that sent a shiver down Stone's spine.

"How about I give you something to taste?" Braun suggested.

"What?" Stone asked.

Braun brought the prince's hand to the bulge. Stone blushed and his heart started racing. It was so foul and disgusting to him to be doing something like this with someone he just met, and as a girl.

"I'm not really the kind to do that..." Stone mumbled.

"You sure?" Braun asked.

Stone was in a disguise. He could go back home like nothing happened. Whatever happened in town was self-contained.

"I guess I could try," Stone finally gave in.

The prince got to his knees and took out Braun's penis. Stone came closer to it and barely sucked at the tip to warm himself into it.

"Open up," Braun said, tapping his cock against Stone's lips.

Stone opened his mouth wide and received it as much as he could. It filled his mouth and he had to stretch his jaw to fit it. After a long time sucking, his jaw hurt.

"I have to stop, my jaw hurts," Stone said.

"Come on! It just got good," Braun protested.

Stone felt bad for stopping but his jaw hurt too much. He stood up and the man pressed forward.

"What about some action?" Braun asked.

"Sorry, that's too far right now," Stone replied.

"Damn..."

They went their separate ways. The next day the fairies asked if had destroyed the garments. Stone lied and told them the clothes no longer exist, though at this point he was considering actually destroying them. The situation behind the bar was a little weird, but he wanted to give it another try.

The prince left to the tavern. He was not sure if he would see Braun again or someone else. When Stone arrived, he had multiple men vying for him. They fought for his attention by buying him drinks and food. The men all seemed to be familiar with each other too. Stone sneaked with one out the backdoor. In just a moment, the prince had a cock in his face.

Stone spit on it and used his hands this time. Occasionally, he would suck it a little, but mostly kept to stroking it. The stranger kept pressing in up to Stone's lips. The prince was cornered by this dick. The stranger moved to jack himself off in Stone's face. It was hypnotic. The motions captivated Stone.

The prince opened his mouth received the cock. He could not move as the stranger gripped his hair and fucked his face. Stone made struggled gulping and gasping noises until the man blasted loads to the back of Stone's mouth without warning. The gagging intensified and some cum spit up around his lips, but most was swallowed. The stranger left without saying anything.

Stone felt violated and gross, but wanted more. He went inside and dragged another man out to suck off. The prince blew him to completion and drank the semen again. After a night of throating two more men, Stone had to go back home.

The high was still rushing when the prince tried to sleep. Stone wanted more. When he woke up, all he could think about was going back.

The king of the north had finally died. A private ceremony was held to give the throne to Stone, but the official title would come after he moved. He would be traveling to town in a few days. All he had to do was keep the war going, and the South would lose even if by attrition. But as soon as the fairies fell asleep, Stone ran out to town. He wanted one more night out before assuming the role.

This time Stone ran into Braun again. They sat down for another date, but Stone was curious what Braun actually did. Everyone around seemed to be so secretive, but all knew each other as friends.

"What makes what you do so top secret?" Stone asked.

"If I told you, would it be so top secret?" Braun laughed, thinking it was a dumb question.

"Pleeeeease?"

Stone was begging until a stranger from the night before came by; maybe there could be some tempting.

"Give me a moment," Stone giggled, winking at Braun.

The prince ran out the backdoor with the stranger. Braun knew what was going. He knew Stone was gulping down cock back there. About five minutes later the prince came back smirking.

"I promise I won't tell anyone," Stone begged.

Another stranger from the previous night came by.

"I can make it worth your while," Stone bargained to Braun.

Braun was straight faced about it, but still very jealous. Stone left for another five minutes and this time came back to Braun's lap.

"You can be next," Stone whispered. "If you want to tell me your secret..."

Braun started to go erect thinking about it, but still declined.

"Well maybe someone else..."

Another patron noticed Stone.

"Alright..." Stone said, getting up.

"Fine!" Braun shouted.

Braun and Stone went out back.

"I could get in huge trouble for this," Braun warned. "You better not tell anyone."

The prince went down on Braun and began sucking.

"The truth is that I'm a secret agent from the south," Braun revealed.

Stone's eyes widened and he gagged on the cock.

"What?!" Stone replied.

"Yeah, my friends and I came here to find the grandsons of the king," Braun explained. "We need to capture or kill them or something so no one can inherit the throne. We like to relax at the taverns after scouting."

Stone's face grew red thinking about his choices.

"Anyway," Braun said suggestively. "Let's get to the good part."

"It was just supposed to be oral," Stone stumbled out. "Maybe uh..."

Braun pulled Stone up from his knees and turned him against the wall slowly. The prince was sweating trying to think of a way out. Braun was too large to fight. No one was nearby for help.

Stone's underwear was pulled down revealing his boner.

"Wait... You are a guy?" Braun asked. "I didn't want to fuck a man. Just who are you?"

Braun turned Stone to look him in the eyes then started laughing.

"Very clever Stone," Braun laughed. "You thought you could hide as a woman?"

"Uh..." Stone mumbled.

Braun looked Stone up and down. The prince had a pastel rim and cushy cheeks presented.

"Can't you just take me in?" Stone laughed nervously. "You weren't really interested in sex with a man right?"

The spy turned Stone back to facing into the wall and bent him over.

Stone felt the prodding of a massive cock. It had his drool all over it ready to slip in. His legs were spread and his back bent forward into the wall. Braun's strong hand held him to the wall. His other hand holding Stone's hips.

"Are you a prince or a princess?" Braun asked.

Stone was unresponsive.

"Well?" Braun continued.

"A prince..." Stone mumbled.

Pressure built against the rim until the prince was invaded.

"You feel like a princess to me," Braun remarked.

Stone's manhood was taken from him by the dominant man.

Braun thrusted into Stella making her moan. He was rough with her, but it was what she liked. The princess wanted for this brute to dominate her and vassalize her. Long strides of his cock slammed into her. She lost herself in it. The sound of his hips smacking into her echoed through the alley. He stood up straight and slapped her ass.

Stella moved her ass along his cock. Braun slapped her again, so she picked up the pace. Her cheeks bounced against him. She stood up straight and Braun held her close. Stella was sweating and shaking, but kept moving her butt. She closed her eyes and held on to his arms. Braun made deep, short thrusts that made the princess squeak out moans in his grip.

Braun bent her back over. Stella held herself up horizontally against the wall again while the superior man stayed mounted. She was thrusted into the wall. He fucked her faster and harder to finish asserting himself. She was in his possession and helpless to stop him from conquering her. His firm hold around her hips tightened as she brought him to orgasm. He held her in place for her insemination. His large cock pulsated inside her. As he drained his balls inside her, she could not resist the subjugation and came. She was a vassal now. Her knees turned in and her rim twitched on him. A heart appeared above her butt.

The invader pulled himself out and let go of her. His seed was dripping from her as she fell on her knees.

"Pull your panties back up and come with me," Braun commanded.

Stella obeyed him without a word. She followed him to the Southern Kingdom without a struggle. The next morning an announcement was made that the new king had been taken in a back alley. The war ended with the Northern Kingdom becoming a vassal.

12