The Princess and the Cuntsman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Your 'Ighness, yes!" pants Callum the Cuntsman, revelling in the sensory overload of his mistress' ongoing filthy monologue.

"Good, Callum!" moans the girl in delight. "Now, 'ere's a special treat for ye, Callum: watch me stick a finger up moy arrse -- look!" The Princess lifts her buttocks upwards so that her Huntsman can see her brown puckered hole winking at him, before wetting it with her saliva and sliding the middle finger of her right hand into it two knuckles deep. "Oh fuck, tha' 's good, Callum -- now watch me make it two fingerrs, Masterr Cuntsman -- and then three! And then let me show ye what Annie did next: she let the Captain of the Guarrd ram 'is 'ole fuckin' cock deep insoide 'er arrse, so 'is balls slapped against 'er cunt-lips -- and then, when 'e pulled it out it was all gapin' loike a fuckin' cavern -- JUST LOIKE THIS!" Princess Snow White slides two fingers of each hand into her anus from each side, pulling it wide open with both hands so that Callum can gaze deep into her gaping rectum. "Ye loike that, Misterr Cuntsman? Ye loike lookin' deep insoide moy royal arrse?" She throws back her head and laughs with untrammelled delight.

Callum blubbers and groans stupidly, as his fist pounds harder and faster up and down his stiff throbbing shaft. "Will you come with me, Mister Cuntsman?" continues the Princess. "Go on, jerk all that 'ot fuckin' cum out, all over moy pretty Princess arrse, whoile I play with moy cunt!" Callum stumbles forward, jerking his cock rapidly in his fist, as he feels his jism rising through his thick shaft. Standing before Snow White, he roars in ecstasy as his cock-cream spurts out of his glans and showers down over his mistress's pretty pale buttocks, splattering generously into her winking brown hole.

"OH YEA FUUUCK!" screams the Princess, as she feels her Cuntsman's warm jizz spatter over her. "COME ALL OVER MOY PRETTY PRINCESS ARRSE, CUNTSMAN! MAKE ME LOOK LOIKE A FUCKIN' SCULLERY MAID!" She thrashes and squeals as her own cunt spasms at her own touch, her forest friends cheering and screeching in delight. She scoops the man-cum up with her left hand and licks it, savouring the pungent salty taste, as she mutters and moans, "Oh, lovely filthy cum, all over moy scullery maid arrse..."

Callum's cock dangles flaccid now, and he stands sheepishly, terrified at what might happen next. But Snow White giggles and lowers her buttocks to the forest floor, before smearing her right hand over her cunt one last time and raising it up towards the Huntsman, fingers twirling seductively. "Have a taste of the royallabia maiora, Master Callum," she instructs, in her now-regained customary royal accent. "After all, you are my Cuntsman, aren't you?" Callum leans forward and gingerly licks the tips of Snow White's fingers, tasting the heavenly flavour. "Deeper, Callum, deeper," encourages the Princess, pushing three fingers into his mouth. "Lick it all up, Cuntsman, all this juice is for you, my cunting commoner..."

Callum sucks and slobbers, relishing the heady stink. "Yer 'Ighness," he attempts to speak, despite the flavoured fist in his mouth, "ye must fwee forfwiv. 'Er Majesty wantf you dead; she fent me to kill ye. Ye must fwee acwoff the Gweat Forest to the Far Kingdom, where ye will be fafe!" A dribble of pungent saliva escapes his lips, as the Princess withdraws the royal hand from his mouth. "Flee, my mistress, flee!"

The Princess regards her Huntsman with astonishment. "What? The Queen? It cannot be! Why?"

"She fears you more fair than she," replies Callum.

"But... but -- which way? I do not know the way!" she cries.

"Over that rise, and due east, till you reach the other side of the Forest!" urges the Huntsman, his large but flaccid penis still dangling from his fly.

The Princess rises to her feet. "Can you lead me, my dear old chums?" she asks of her animal friends.

The animals nod enthusiastically, and lead the way swiftly toward the rise beyond which lies the border of the Kingdom and the beginning of the Great Forest. Snow White follows, but turns at the top of the hill to call: "Callum the Cuntsman, I salute you! I will think of you awften, and will always remember your service with gratitude! Someday, when this Land is free again, I will reward you! My cunt is destined for the Prince I merry, but I swear to you, my Royal Cuntsman, that the next time we meet, you may fuck the Royal Arse!" She grins, laughs, turns, and disappears from sight.

Callum stands, stunned, his flaccid penis still dripping cum onto the daffodils, a grin on his face, but a tear in his eye as he gazes after his beloved Princess. "God save ye, Princess Snow White," he mutters, before turning and wending his way back towards the Palace, buttoning up his fly as he goes.

CHAPTER THREE

In which Snow White finds refuge in a Cottage in the Forest

Snow White walks swiftly, escorted through the Forest by her animal friends. Tears run down her face now, as she realises the sheer horror of her situation. "The Queen wants me dead! Oh, how utterly awful! So, to the Far Kingdom must I escape. But then what? And who will take care of me now?"

She walks, and as she walks her friends bring her sustenance -- berries and nuts and wild fruits -- and guide her to springs of cool water where she may slake her thirst. But as darkness begins to fall, and there is no sign of reaching the other side of the Forest, let alone the Far Kingdom, she asks, "But where, O dear chums, can I spend the night? I am not like you, used to sleeping under the stars. I am a Princess, and must have a bed for the night, don't you know?"

The animals confer briefly, chattering and hooting in heated deliberation, before leading the Princess off the main path at an angle, over a rise and down a steep incline, into a clearing with a stream running through it and, over the other side of a low footbridge, a small, thatched oak-beamed cottage.

It is dusk now, and the light is failing fast. "Who lives here?" asks the Princess. "And is it safe?" The animals seem to shrug their shoulders, shifting awkwardly from foot to foot -- but Snow White's question is answered forthwith, as the front door of the house opens, and a small light appears floating in the doorway. The light floats down the garden path towards Snow White and her friends, at about the height of the Princess' eyes, all the while glowing with a strange magical purple hue. It stands vertically, about eight inches long and thick as Snow White's slender wrist. As it approaches it become clear what it is.

"Oh I say!" exclaims Snow White. "It's a Dildo! A Magic Dildo! How awfully jolly!"

The purple floating luminous Dildo throbs and pulsates with a magic internal light. It appears to bow, and then beckon. As Snow White follows, more floating shining Dildos appear at the doorway to the Cottage -- seven of them in total, all colours of the rainbow, glimmering and pulsating seductively.

"Ohhh!" sighs the Princess. "I'm sure I will be very comfortable here!" She steps over the threshold into the Cottage, escorted by the Seven Dildos, and gently shuts the door behind her.

~

"FILL THAT FUCKING FUNDAMENT, MIRROR MINION! REAM MY ROYAL RECTUM!" screeches the Queen. She is on her hands and knees on the marble floor, her bottom pressed hard against the steamy surface of her Mirror, as she feels his invisible Magic Manhood pound mercilessly in and out of her anus. "Cum in my fucking filth-pot and tell me I am the Fairest of Them All! For Snow White is dead, her heart excised by my faithful Royal Huntsman. Now there is none to challenge me!"

"If thou wouldst have me proclaim thee Fairest in the Land, O Quimly Queen," pants the Mirror, "then let me see thee with all my Mirrorly Milt over thy Fair Fucking Face. Thy hair may be dark, thy skin pale, thy lips rouge -- and, naturally, thy Courtly Cunt and August Arsehole unsurpassed -- but, what if covered in cum, O Motherfucking Majesty? Will thy cream-covered features prove a Visage Victorious or Vile, a Face Fair or Foul?"

"Then squirt your Judgment of Jizz all over my Fucking Features, my Masturbating Minion," calls the Queen, whirling round and lifting her face in luminous anticipation, "and thou shalt surely see that Cum-Covered I am yet fairer than any in the Land. Watch thy Windowpane Wanksnot decorate me, see thy Enchanted Effluent embellish me, make me fairer still fuck-slimed than ever befoaaargh..." Her eyes shut but trembling in ecstatic expectation, she opens her mouth wide, her tongue extended and drooling, panting like a bitch on heat.

"THEN TAKE THIS, YOUR WHORISH HIGHNESS!" bellows the Mirror, as his cum squirts powerfully from his invisible member. The Queen feels the first few spurts land on her tongue, and moans in pleasure as she tastes the salty seed. Like pungent chlorinated cream, it fills her mouth until it overflows, dribbling down her chin and dripping onto her full breasts. She closes her mouth and swallows, feeling the mouthful of warm mirror-cum caress its way down her throat.

But the Mirror has not finished, of course, and continues to splatter magic gloop over the royal visage. "OH FUCK!" screams the Queen, as she feels multiple spurts of semen cover her face and hair, gluing her eyes shut, forming great rivulets down her forehead, cheeks and nose. Now glubbing and choking on the surfeit of fucksauce covering her face and filling her mouth, she screeches, "BEHOLD, MY SORCERER SERF, MY WANKING WINDOWPANE! See how fair is thy Queen when drowned in dick-juice, covered in cock-sauce, submerged in semen! Does not thy jism adorn me perfectly? Am I not the Fairest Fuck-Face in the Land?"

"Fair art thou, O Motherfucking Majesty!" proclaims the Mirror, as his cum continues to splatter over his mistress, cascading down her breasts, stomach and crotch, to form a large slippery puddle which spreads over the marble floor. "Thy hair, thy skin, thy lips, thy tits, thy cunt, yea thine arse are fairer and more fuckable than near any in the Whole Wide World. But thou art deceived, O Majesty, for Snow White liveth still! And whether pristine of face or covered with cum, she still surpasseth thee in beauty, O wretched cum-soaked Queen."

"WHAT!" screeches the Queen. "Snow White still alive? Prove it, O Motherfucking Mirror! Hath my Huntsman deceived me? Yea verily must he be executed at dawn! GUARDS!!!"

The guards come running, but once again slip and slide in the cum-pond which now fills the chamber, ending up in a tangled pile in the corner. The Queen ignores them, as the Mirror clouds over, steams up, and then displays a scene to prove the veracity of his tale. "See, O Whorish Highness -- Snow White!"

The Queen gasps in shock, as she sees in the Mirror the likeness of the Princess -- hair black as ebony, skin white as snow, lips red as the rose -- but only just recognisable, for she is on her back, naked, buttocks raised and legs spread wide, her hair dishevelled, her eyes watering, her skin flushed, screaming at the top of her lungs, "I SAY, FUCK ME, DON'T YOU KNOW!!!"

"Behold, O Motherfucking Majesty," confirms the Mirror. "Snow White liveth. In the Cottage of the Seven Dildos, deep in the Great Forest, doth she make her abode. See -- they fuck her now, in her arse and her face -- but not her cunt, for yet doth she reserve that for her Prince."

Seven flying glowing Magic Dildos do indeed grace the scene. One, shining bright yellow, with a mind of its own, slides contentedly between Snow White's full breasts, its head pulsating with pleasure, slowly leaking lubricant to ease its passage. Two more, red and orange in colour, pound alternately in and out of the Princess' gaping arsehole, their russet glow illuminating the maroon beauty of her rectal cavity. "OH FUCK MY ARSE, DO, MY FINE SPIFFING DILDO CH--AAARGH!" squeals the Princess, as two more Dildos, glowing green and blue, force themselves simultaneously into her mouth, gagging her and making a geyser of throat-slime erupt from her face.

The Queen watches in horror and fascination, as the final two Magic Dildos, large and thick, dark blue and purple in hue, glide downwards through the air and begin nudging at Snow White's tight cunt-lips. "NOOO!" shouts Snow White, as best as she can with two Dildos gagging her throat, "NO' 'I MY CUNT! VAT'F FOR MY PWINCE, WHEN WE ARE MEWWIED! 'UM ALL OVER ME INFTEAD!!!"

The Dildos kindly comply, gliding upwards, their shining indigo and violet cockheads throbbing in anticipation, before angling themselves down towards the Princess and then exploding, showering her face and hair with thick creamy cum. The yellow Dildo releases its cream too, squirting copiously over her full tits and bulging nipples, thick cum-streams flowing between her breasts and down her abdomen towards her clitoris. The green and blue Dildos explode in Snow White's mouth, filling her oral cavity with dildo-semen which overflows down her chin as she gags and splutters helplessly. Finally, the Princess' gaping rectum becomes the recipient of the red and orange Dildos' seed, filling with thick gloop until it too overflows, and pungent arse-flavoured jizz pours out and onto the ground.

"O God!" whimpers the Queen. "She is indeed beautiful! And still more fair covered in cum!"

It is true. Snow White is coated from the top of her beautiful head of black hair down to her thighs. Large globules of semen hang from her delicate features, and from her stiff nipples. Pools of cum have formed between her breasts, at her belly-button, in her cunt-cleft, and all the way down her crotch toward her arsehole. And when she smiles, her jizz-coated rose-red lips, illuminated by the multiple shining hues of the Seven Dildos, sparkle with such peaches-and-cream beauty as the world rarely sees. Spunk-soaked Snow White is truly the Fairest in the Land.

"Bitch!" mutters the Queen. "Filthy tight-cunted cum-soaked whore! She shall pay for this! Mirror!!!"

The scene in the Mirror fades away, as the Mirror intones, "Now how may I serve thee, O Quimly Queen?"

The cum-soaked Queen stands, jizz dripping slowly down her naked body as she addresses her glass servant: "Give me Magic, O Mirror, to destroy Snow White once and for all!"

"Such Magic I do not know, O Whoring Highness. But I can teach thee Magic which will cast Snow White into a deep sleep, from which she will ne'er awake. Then shalt thou be truly the Fairest in the Land."

"Never awake? Is there no way to break the spell?" demands the Queen.

The Mirror utters a derisory laugh. "One -- but it shall never come to pass, Motherfucking Majesty. Foronly True Love's Arsefuck the spell shall break! And no man can fuck arse with True Love. For men are fickle, pleasure-driven, selfish and power-hungry creatures. A man may perchance kiss a woman out of True Love. Perhaps, occasionally, he may fuck her cunt with a similar sentiment. But when a man fucks arsehole, it is purely for his own perverted pleasure, for he desires nothing more than to treat the fairer sex as dirt, as slave, as whore, as confirmation of his own filth-ridden mind. No man will ever fuck Snow White's shit-slot out of True Love, but only out of untrammelled Lust. Fear not, Whoresome Highness: Snow White shall ever sleep."

The Queen listens intently to the Mirror's monologue, then smiles -- the demented self-obsessed smile of one for whom only her own victory matters. "So teach me this Magic, my Marvellous Minion," she cackles. "For then will I be Fairest in the Land!"

CHAPTER FOUR

In which the Queen, magically disguised, executes a terrible plan of revenge

Callum the Huntsman sits by his hearth, brooding. Through his cabin window, in the distance, the gilded towers and turrets of the Royal Palace rise gleaming, their flags fluttering in the warm spring breeze. From the stone walls and oak rafters of his cabin hang the tools of his trade: bows and arrows, axes and knives, skins and heads of deer and rabbits.

Callum broods. And the object of his contemplation is Snow White. Since he waved her off towards the Great Forest, he has been unable to forget her. In his mind's eye he sees her smile, gracious and winning, filling the space with light and joy: helplessly, he smiles back at his imagined Princess, before reality intrudes on his fantasy and pulls him back to the present. "Damn," he mutters. "Will ye be all right, Princess?"

Soon he is remembering again the more carefree times, before the good King died and his evil widow came to the Throne. He remembers watching from the edge of the Palace courtyard as the Princess played in the gardens, fashioning daisy chains on the lawn, playing pooh-sticks on the bridge, giggling and laughing and singing with her animal friends as they chattered and chirruped around her. He had so wanted to join her, to hear her funny priggish royal voice speak to him, ask him to join in. He imagines her squeaking at him, "I say, young man, would you mind awfully fetching me that stick from the stream, there's a good fellow..." But that could never have been, for, as she never tired of singing,someday her Prince would come. And a mere Palace servant such as he must accept his lot in life.

But now he remembers her at their last encounter, on a daffodil-strewn hillock in the woods, grinning cheekily at him as her pink virgin cunt gleamed and glistened, her fingers squelching into that warm bubbling space between her outer lips, her intact maidenhood teasing, stretching, tantalising. Mindlessly, Callum pops open the buttons on his trousers and releases his penis -- already stiff and throbbing at the thought of the lovely Princess. "Oh, Snow White," he moans, as he begins to stroke his shaft, slowly but firmly, and the image of her glistening cunt continues to fill his mind's eye. And then he remembers her anus, stretched open by her delicate fingers into a gorgeous gape, the sunlight glimmering off the interior of her rectal cavity, as her pinched royal voice calls out, "I swear to you, my Royal Cuntsman, that the next time we meet, you may fuck the Royal Arse!"

"Fuck the Royal Arse," echoes Callum to himself under his breath, "fuck the Royal Arse -- oh Princess, you are joy and light and beauty! Forgive me..." His cock explodes, semen squirting desperately from his glans and spattering over his deerskin rug.

He surveys the mess, dissatisfied.That was pleasurable, to be sure, he thinks to himself,but not so pleasurable as to compensate for the lack of her. "God, keep her safe!" he mutters. "And may the time come when this accursed Queen is gone, and Snow White can render goodness and joy to this Kingdom once more..."

~

"Someday my Prince will come," warbles Snow White, as she stands at the sink in her Cottage washing up. It is a fine sunny morning, and her forest friends are gathered at the kitchen window to hear her sing and chat, and to admire her winsome beauty.

"What fun I am having here!" exclaims the Princess to her friends. "I am so glad you found this place for me, or, good heavens, how ever would I have survived in that Forest all alone!" The animals nod and bow.

"Of course, I really must continue my journey to the Far Kingdom, where I will be completely safe. But I'm sure a couple of nights in this Cottage can't hurt, can they? I mean, those Magic Dildos are quite the bonus, aren't they?" she giggles. "Shame they disappear at dawn -- or I am quite sure I would spend the whole day getting fucked, as well as all night!" She yawns. "Oh see -- I am quite worn out! And won't it be jolly when I'm no longer a virgin, and they can fuck my cunt as well!" She giggles, and her friends laugh and gambol about sympathetically. "I do declare, though, it's going to be jolly difficult finding a Prince to merry out here in the woods, so I suppose I'll just have to get used to sticking large objects up my bottom instead, until I make it to the Far -- ohhh!!!"