The Princess and the Cuntsman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snow White stops in shock, for suddenly, outside her window, there appears an unknown woman, tall, dark-haired, with a stern but handsome air, wearing a long black cloak and carrying a large wicker panier. "Good morning, fair maid," intones the woman in a deep velvety voice.

"Oh!" gasps the Princess. "Who are you? I didn't know anyone else lived out here in the woods -- apart from the Seven Dildos, of course. Are you one of their friends...?" She notices that all her animal friends seem to have suddenly disappeared -- but thinks nothing of it.

"I am a Magician," says the woman, her voice deep and seductive, "a Sorceress wishing to share my pleasure-bringing magic with you poor and painful peasantry. See what beauteous wares I can offer you!" She removes the checked cloth covering her basket to reveal a gleaming pile of fresh fruit: apples, bananas, peaches, plums, and deep red raspberries glistening with morning dew. "Would you like some?" she leers.

"Oh, they do look lovely," smiles Snow White. "But you know, I am hardly 'poor and painful': I am a Princess on the run, actually. And I never carry silver or gold; I rely on my court minions to provide such things -- and there aren't any of them here now. So I couldn't possibly pay you," she explains earnestly. "What's more, this house belongs to the Seven Dildos -- and they only come out at night..."

"Oh, that is no obstacle," chuckles the woman warmly. "I am happy to let you try some of my magic wares free of charge. See, for example, thisplum: doesn't it look delicious?" She waves the fruit before Show White's eyes and, indeed, it does seem irresistible: soft, juicy, gleaming, with an intoxicating perfume which fills the Princess' nostrils and sends her head reeling.

"Ohhhh," moans Snow White, "that smells jolly nice!" Instinctively, she parts her soft red lips, allowing the Sorceress to reach in through the kitchen window and gently stroke them with the deep purple surface of the plum. Her mouth begins to water, and the growing dampness on her lips makes the plum gleam and glisten yet more. The Sorceress applies gentle pressure to the enchanted fruit, and deep red juice flows onto Snow White's lips, dribbling down her chin.

"Oh, I say," pants Snow White. "That is utterly divine!" She extends her tongue, parting her lips to squeeze harder, so that the whole fruit bursts and smears over her lips, mouth and chin, juice dripping onto her dress. "Oh, but what a mess I have made of my clothes. And I've no lady-in-waiting here to clean it for me! Whatever shall I do?"

"Never mind your dress," intones the Sorceress. "Leave it where it falls, and come out here to me," she chants. Her voice echoes in Snow White's head: "After all, wouldn't you like some more... more... more...?"

~

A loud series of knocks wakens Callum from his post-onanic reverie. "Come in!" he calls, hastily stuffing his softening penis back into his trousers -- only to find his cabin door flung open to reveal a detachment of guards, led by none other than the Captain of the Palace Guard Sir John de Thomas. "Captain, Sir!" he exclaims, standing to attention and saluting. His fly is still unbuttoned.

"I am sorry, Callum," frowns the Captain, his eyes darting briefly from the open fly down to the freshly soiled deerskin rug and back to the Huntman's face, "but I am under orders from the Queen to arrest you, on charges of attempting to deceive the Crown. You must come with me at once, to the Dungeons."

~

Snow White stands naked on the grass before the Cottage of the Seven Dildos, plum juice smeared on her face and dripping off her chin onto her full breasts. "Oh, truly you are beautiful, Princess," pants the Sorceress under her breath. "The Mirror was right."

"Mirror?" asks Snow White, bewildered and disorientated, as she feels her lips and nipples tingle with desire.

The Sorceress waves the question away with her hand. "Never mind!" she chuckles, her deep voice burrowing into Snow White's consciousness. "Look instead at this!" She holds up a peach: glowing in the sunlight, its scent is rich, sweet and powerful -- and the Princess wants it, desires it, needs it.

"Give it me!" trembles Snow White, parting her lips wide even as she reaches for the soft fruit with her hand. The Sorceress lets the ripe peach drop into Snow White's delicate pale palm. The Princess squeezes it, feels the juice run down her arm, then plasters it over her face and breasts, before reaching down to rub the soft yellow flesh into her vulva. "Good Lord!" she cries, as unalloyed pleasure takes hold of her whole being, "Gratias agimus tibi propter labia maiora tua!" she squeals, pressing peach-flesh into her tits and cunt and collapsing to her knees in magical ecstasy.

The Sorceress laughs with delight. She casts her cloak off to reveal her naked body -- hair black, skin pale, lips red as the rose, but still magically unrecognisable by the Princess. Her breasts are full on her slender body -- but the girl's attention is drawn to the long, thick, stiff penis now bulging from the Sorceress' crotch: throbbing, tumescent, powerful. "O Sorceress, O Magician," she gasps, pointing to the magic futa-cock, already dripping with translucent pre-cum, "I didn't know that you could... you could... ohhh..." Snow White's sentence disintegrates into a moan of desire as, continuing to rub her nectar-sweetened clit and paw at her own fruit-spattered breasts, she shuffles forward on her knees, lips parted, tongue drooling.

The Magician grabs a handful of raspberries from her magic basket and squeezes them over her thick shaft, so that her whole cock is now dripping with sweet red enchanted juice. She reaches for the back of Snow White's head and urges it forward questioningly.

Snow White nods and opens her mouth wider in affirmation, allowing the Sorceress's fragrant dripping shaft to power its way into her throat. "Aaaarggh!" gags the Princess, as the huge cock begins a slow but deep throatfuck, eliciting ropes of berry-coloured saliva from the girl's desperate mouth.

~

The metal gate clangs shut, and Callum the Huntsman collapses on the floor of his cell in despair. Sir John de Thomas turns the key in the lock but, instead of departing swiftly as he should, pauses awhile, as if struggling with whether to speak or not.

"I'm so sorry, Callum," he says eventually.

Callum looks up. "Am I to be executed, Sir John?" he asks.

Sir John nods. "The Queen has ordered it for dawn tomorrow."

"In which case, Sir John, I have nothing left to lose."

"Meaning?"

"You know who my sister is, don't you?"

"Your sister?"

"My sister, Annie, from the kitchens."

Sir John draws a sharp breath, but pretends not to be alarmed.

"If the Queen continues to rule, you will never be able to marry her -- you know that, don't you?"

Sir John sets his jaw. "I don't know what you mean," he lies.

"Fine, Captain. You can pretend if you like. But I don't have to pretend any more, do I? I know how much you despise the Queen in your heart. And I say there is a way out. Snow White has fled to the Far Kingdom. There are many other exiles there. We could join her, you and I, and raise an army. This Land could be set free again."

Sir John shakes his head grimly. "No, Callum, Snow White has not reached the Far Kingdom. She is staying in the Cottage of the Seven Dildos, in the Great Forest."

"What?! How came you by this information?"

"The Queen's Mirror has revealed it. That is how Her Majesty knew you had betrayed her trust. She is on her way to the Cottage as we speak, to work some of her accursed Magic on the Princess. Snow White is doomed."

"Oh God!" cries the Huntsman in horror. "You must let me go, Sir John, I beg of you!" Desperately, he rattles the bars of his cell.

"How can I do that, Callum? Would you wish the vengeance of the Queen on me too?"

"If I manage to save Snow White, and the Queen is defeated, then there may be peace and justice in the Land again," says the Huntsman urgently. And then he adds, "And you might marry my sister."

Callum sees a glimmer of hope pass swiftly across Sir John's face -- before being rapidly effaced by a frown, then a sigh. The Captain says nothing.

"Please, Sir John," continues the Huntsman. "No one need know. I have only one desire, and that is to save the Princess. You have nothing to lose -- and possibly everything to gain. Please."

~

Kneeling on the lawn before the Cottage of the Seven Dildos, Snow White is in enchanted ecstasy -- but the Queen is in control. "Oh yes, my filthy cock-sucking, fruit-fucking Princess," she pants, as she continues to fuck Snow White's face, "you want more, don't you? TELL ME!" she bellows.

"Mooore!" moans the Princess through her throatful of magic fruit and pounding cock.

The Queen reaches for a banana -- thick, glowing, glistening, irresistible. She peels it, allowing its heady magical scent to reach the Princess's nostrils, even as she continues to be face-fucked by her pounding futa-cock. "In your cunt, Princess?!" she asks.

"Nooooo!" glubs the Princess. "My 'unt i' for my Pwince awone! Pu' i' in my aaar--ghhh!!"

Snow White lies back on the soft grass, roughly pulling the Queen on top of her into a sixty-nine. The Sorceress continues to pound her girlcock in and out of the Princess' fruit-smeared face, whilst reaching down and squelching the full length of the peeled banana into her gaped anus. "OH JOLLY FUCKING HOCKEYSTICKS!" squeals Snow White, as an exquisite magical banana-induced pleasure grips her anus. She expels the Queen's cock from her mouth as she screams, "MOTHERFUCKING MARVELLOUS, EH WHAT! NOW MOOOOORE!!!"

~

Callum the Huntsman is riding. Through the Great Forest he gallops, eastwards in pursuit of the Princess, in search of the Cottage of the Seven Dildos. Over hills and through dales, he fords streams, vaults over rocky outcrops -- till he comes to a place deep in the Forest where the road forks.

"Damn!" he curses, rearing his horse. "Which way is it?" He wavers for a few minutes, desperate to remember. But it is then that he hears a noise of galloping approaching along one of the side paths. He freezes in alarm -- until round a bend in the path charges a company of animals: two deer, each bearing on its back a small bevy of squirrels and rabbits -- and a turtle. "Where is she?" he calls. "Take me to her!"

The animals turn and gallop away down the right-hand fork. Callum follows.

~

"MORE?!" shouts the Queen, as she kneels on the ground between Snow White's thighs. "What about this, my beauteous Princess whore?!" She retrieves a deep red apple from her panier. "Can you take this in your royal fucking shithole?"

"OH YES, YES, YES!" screams Snow White. She reaches down, lifts her buttocks, and pulls her banana-smeared anus open with three fingers of each hand, so that her pulsating rectum gapes apple-wide. "PUT THAT APPLE IN MY ARSEHOLE, O MOTHERFUCKING MAGICIAN!"

"YES! YES!! YES!!!" screams the Queen. She brandishes her gleaming magic apple, and rams it into Snow White's arsehole in one brutal thrust, before screeching, "NOW I WILL BE THE FAIREST IN THE LAND!!!"

"What?!" mutters Snow White in bewilderment. She feels the stretch of her anus, now gaped wider than ever before by a magic apple, crowned gloriously at her quivering entrance. There is pleasure, there is pain, there is triumph, there is the ecstasy of feeling her dirt-orifice stretched wide. But now also there is confusion: "Fairest in the...?"

And then the Princess notices something different: where her stretched-out arsehole has been tingling and throbbing at the touch and penetration of magic fruit, now something quite new and strange is happening. The sensations fade -- and she cannot feel anything there anymore. The numbness spreads, and now she can no longer feel her cunt, nor her thighs. She tries to move her legs -- but cannot even sense their presence.

She looks up and, to her horror, recognises, not an unknown Sorceress, but the Queen, her Queen, her Stepmother, kneeling between her thighs, gloating triumphantly. "Your Majesty?" she asks, dazed and confused, as the magic ecstasy of plum, peach, raspberry and banana continues to fade, leaving anaesthesia and lethargy in its wake, gradually spreading up her body. In desperation, she paws at her breasts -- but cannot feel them either. Panic grips her, as she begins to feel her consciousness fading. "What is happening?" she cries.

Melancholy overtakes Snow White, and her life begins to pass before her eyes: times long gone, when all was happiness and light, and life was full of kindness and joy, and everything shimmered with meaning and promise. She remembers playing in the Palace grounds while her loving widowed Father looked on indulgently. She remembers the Queen, her Stepmother, once so charming and elegant as her Father fell in love with her, her eyes glinting with satisfaction as they exchanged vows. And then, her Stepmother's concealed triumphant grin as she stood by her husband's bedside watching him gasp his last breath, victim of what all the court physicians could only describe as "a mysterious disease". The Queen sports the same evil grin now, as she stands to gloat over her second royal victim. "Oh God!" whimpers Snow White. "Father... I miss you so much... Help me... Help me..."

"No one can help you now," pants the Queen, who is now hand-pumping her huge girlcock with unalloyed power-lust. "Your fool of a Father could not withstand my magic -- and nor will you!" She cackles dementedly, rolling her eyes in ecstasy as her huge cock explodes in triumph, releasing stream after stream of hot futa-cum over the twitching body of the Princess, decorating her face, lips, tits and cunt with cock-slime, garnishing the multi-coloured melange of juice and fruit-flesh already adorning her pale skin. She aims her last three thick spurts of cum across the red apple still crowning Snow White's gaped anus. Futa-semen drips down the surface of the fruit, across Snow White's anal rim, and onto the soft green grass.

"FUCK YOU, SNOW WHITE!" cackles the Queen, throwing back her head to scream her victory to the skies, as Snow White moans helplessly, and her eyes flutter shut.

But she is not alone anymore. "HALT, O QUEEN!" cries a voice, as Callum the Huntsman and his forest menagerie come galloping into the clearing before the Cottage. He charges towards her, brandishing his axe. But the Queen holds up the palm of one hand and utters a foul magical incantation: an invisible enchanted missile issues forth and knocks the Huntsman off his horse and onto the ground.

"TOO LATE, MY TREACHEROUS HUNTSMAN!" roars the Queen. "Snow White will never wake again! For only True Love's Arsefuck can break this spell -- and no man has ever been capable of that! From now on, I AM THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL!" She laughs again, a hideous triumphant evil cackle which echoes throughout the Forest -- before whirling around and, in a burst of flame and wind, disappearing.

Snow White lies immobile on the ground, her body adorned with peach flesh, plum and raspberry juice, mashed banana, and Sorceress-cum, the magic apple lodged brutally in her anus. Callum kneels before her and weeps. And the forest animals gather round, wailing and keening their broken hearts to the wind.

CHAPTER FIVE

In which Snow White's Prince will come

The Huntsman kneels by Snow White's body and weeps. "O God!" he cries. "Why could I not save her? O my beloved Snow White!"

Tears running unstaunched down his cheeks, he carefully lifts Snow White's naked sleeping body and carries it down to the stream, where he washes her from head to foot, gently rinsing the magic fruit juices and futa-cum out of her hair and off her skin, pulling the accursed apple out of her arsehole with a soft squelch and burning it, burying the ashes beneath a thick stone slab. The animals pat the Princess' skin dry with leaves and moss, braiding her hair with wildflowers, so that she looks as beautiful in sleep as in wakefulness, whilst the Huntsman finds some logs with which to construct a low bier onto which to lay her precious body.

"Only True Love's Arsefuck the spell shall break," whispers the Huntsman -- and so he lies Snow White on her front on the bier, knees tucked below her, bottom raised slightly upwards on a cushion of moss, leaves and flowers, so that her now tight exposed pucker smiles at the azure sky, ready for the arrival of whosoever might try to penetrate it -- and break the curse.

It must be a Prince, thinks the Huntsman.That is what she would want.And so he prepares a parchment, writing on it in tall bold letters:

The Princess Snow White is before the Cottage of the Seven Dildos in the Great Forest,

locked into a Magical Slumber which may only be broken by True Love's Arsefuck.

Let any Prince in the Kingdom or Beyond approach with Love,

to wake the Princess from her Curse.

"Take this," he says to Snow White's animal friends, "and have the finest scribes in the Land and Beyond make copies, and let them be sent to All the Ends of the Earth -- that the greatest Princes in the Whole World may come and prove their Love for Snow White!"

And so the weeks pass. By day, the animals keep watch over Snow White's body, washing and grooming her, renewing the flowers in her hair, bathing her skin in fragrant oils and perfumes, so that she remains fair as ever, her tight anus pristine, expectant and glistening. The deer stand guard, the birds sing lullabies to their sweet slumbering friend, the rabbits and squirrels tidy and trim the lawn, and the turtle just sits and watches. The Seven Dildos take the night shift, their shafts vertical, their heads pulsating with magical luminescence, casting an eerie but dignified light over the Princess' body. And in the corner, under the eaves of the Cottage, sits Callum the Huntsman, ever weeping and mourning his lost Princess.

And so the months pass. Princes come and go, trying their luck at waking Snow White. The first is the Prince of the North, dressed in a coat of reindeer skins, with thick fur boots -- despite it being the middle of summer. Tall and rugged, with short blond hair, he wears a gauntlet of woven gold. His penis is large, thick and pale, and it stands to attention as soon as he approaches Snow White's bier and spies the beauty of her perfumed lubricated arsehole glistening at him from between her pale buttocks. "Hot fucking arsehole," he mutters. "Dirty fucking shit-bitch: all you need is a good hard cock to ream that filthy shitter -- don't you?" He sniggers callously under his breath.

Callum stands. "Insult not my mistress!" he cries, his voice trembling and indignant.

"'Insult not'?" laughs the Prince. "She's nothing but a cheap anal whore -- kneeling there with her arsehole exposed for anyone to come and fuck, ha!" He climbs onto the bier, cock gripped firmly in his hands, ready to plunge it mercilessly into the Princess' anus. But the moment his cock approaches within an inch of Snow White's arse-crack, a magical force envelops the Princess' body, casting the Prince up into the air and hurling him fifty yards across the clearing, where he lands in a crumpled heap against a gnarled birch tree. He curses in pain and humiliation before limping away, never to be seen again.

The second Prince to arrive, as falling leaves usher in an early autumn, is the Prince of the East -- slender and precious, his dark hair tied back in a ponytail and a curled moustache gracing his upper lip. Long silver robes trail along the ground behind him, and multicoloured gemstones shine on his fingers. His cock is long and thin, and it too goes erect at the first sight of Snow White's anal beauty. He thinks -- but does not say out loud -- for he is a wily fellow:You could make me rich and powerful, Princess. Our Kingdoms joined could rule the World. And with your arse to fuck every night, every Pleasure would be mine!