All Comments on 'The Princess and the Fool Ch. 02'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
I really enjoy these Taylor Eden stories...

Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree

More Taylor Eden stories

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Good follow up

This was another fun Taylor Eden story.

I did have some problems with the last part. There seemed to be a major change in attitude between the girls and Taylor. Sienna went from what I felt was being at least fond of him, to almost resentment. After all that happened in Revenge, how would she think he didn't like her. And why was she so obsessed with him having sex with others? It seemed like she was looking for something to drive between Taylor and Cheyenne.

And Cheyenne also seemed to have started thinking of him as 'that guy I live with' until she hears his backstory.

It was also interesting to see more of the man behind things. Very cold. I would not trust him if I worked for him. And given the types of jobs he sends Taylor, I am not sure how that would work.

I am left wondering about that meeting and the promised favor though. Enough left dangling to allow things to continue if you want. But enough closure so that the story stands on its own. Good balance.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Taylor Eden

comedy, adventur, sex, so much fun you want to read them again and again.

Sierra, is, or was looking for a way to break them up, she wants Cheyenne for herself

texcavemantexcavemanalmost 11 years ago
Much Better

than the Cheyenne stories.

For over 50 years the paying public has been swarming movie theaters to see the various James Bond movies

Taylor strikes me as a poor mans Bond. Can't hit the broad side of a barn with a gun, per his own admission. And yet, like a cockroach he can not be killed, per his boss (and best friend that will ever claim him). A short skinny and somewhat funny Bond, much like a Woody Allen.

This version of Taylor seemed much more human and believable.....

Thanks

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
another unfinished one..

you get us interested then suddenly pulls the plug by not finishing....

FinalStandFinalStandover 10 years agoAuthor
Nope, not this time.

This one is done. While I clearly leave avenues for other stories, it more like the lives of the characters go on, not The Princess and the Fool story; I like leaving this story where it ends with possibilities but nothing I felt was definite. In the same vein I left Doing Things...Taylor doesn't get the last word in the tale, someone important to the story does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More Please

I'm a hugh fan of your work, especially the stories with taylor eden. Could you please add another chapter to princess & the fool or maybe another taylor eden storie, if you would like I could even try to help you. Your work is truely marvellous & I would be honoured to help you, so I would just like to thank you for all you have submitted so far

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 10 years agoAuthor
No Promises

Contact me if you think you have a good Taylor Eden story idea. I have no time, my health isn't stellar, but I'm a nut so I'll give any idea a shot. No promises.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm sorry

I didn't know about your health, my dad is going through a health issue as well. Your stories offer me an escape from things like this. You are in my prayers and I wish you the best of luck. When I offered the ideas of a continuation I didn't know about your health. I will keep my ideas to myself for the time being. I'm sure you have a family who cares for you as much as I care for my dad. So best of luck & may god heal your problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great fun

Laughed and enjoyed the caracters

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

I love this character

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES