All Comments on 'The Princess and the Frog'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank You!

I enjoyed the "Happy ever After" as I have all your stories.

Thanks Again: Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a Hoot!

I loved it!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Great Story

DG:

You put the improbable into a nice, humorous, and romantic story. Well done and Thank You. Ronnie W

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

Call me sentimental...but isn't love grand.

Thanks for a great write...

"nuff said

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Makes me smile

Loved the plot line. A quick read that you know is going to be great for them both. One typo I noticed--you call Kayla by the name of Linda at one point.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Sweet

A romantic, sweet story. A nice change from the trauma of many of the recent tales here. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Halloween story

What a great story, brought tears to my eyes. A combination of sex, humor, and fantasy. Very Good DG.

Always a reader

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 18 years ago
Oh My!!

Now this was sweet and fun at the same time DG!

I liked...no loved how you presented the story.

Sorta wish we could see everyone's faces when the 'new' gal in his life shows up but hey, where you ended it was perfect!

Now how many stories has this been in the last few days?

Are you really human or in actuallity a writing machine? ;)

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
GOODY GOODY

Fun read. I will probably read this one a few more times. Thanks for a great story.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Predictable, but lots of fun!

Great story, DG. Your story made me smile! Sometimes we forget that sex can be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Note on Critics

I come to this site for a laugh or two and to see what story ideas come to people. I am not here for "deathless prose" nor do I think you are attempting to submit the Great American Novel here. Don't worry about the so-called experts who try to show you how smart they are by tearing your submissions to shreds.(Especially the anonymous ones)

Have fun with what your doing, polish your stories, read your submission a day after you have finished it to see if it still makes sense to you, then send it in.

Above all.........Have Fun! By the way, Cute Story.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
well done

good funny and well written. I enjoyed it

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
well done

good funny and well written. I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Proof read?

Well written but the simple errors were distracting from the story.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
Not your style,

But!!!!!, really and truly is. Normal looking people at first appearance, but underneath and behind the scenes??????? Loved it, forget the critiques, it was great write and read. keep em cumming, I mean coming. A fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I really like this

I see this as a story within a story. The environment for this I didn't really care for other than it providing a framework for the rest of the story.

The real story is "love perseveres," and "you don't always want what you think you want."

I liked that he overcame appearances and realized his love for her.

Intended or not, it really was a nice morality tale, on several levels.

Regards!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what can i say,you a all around writer

great story,keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cute story, but needs editing

I liked the story. However, the name changes and grammar issues were distracting.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
Note from DG Hear

As usual my readers are right. I should have had this story edited. I submitted another story for the Halloween Contest and my readers said I could do better. So I wrote about the Princess and the frog. I didn't think I had time to send it to an editor and get it back for submission, anywhere from 3 to 7 days. So I edited it myself but missed a few mistakes.

To be honest with you I try to feel what my characters are feeling when writing a story. I hope you do too. The ending to this story brings tears to my eyes whenever I read it the ending.

So please overlook the errors and just enjoy the moment.

Thank you

DG Hear

I'll use my editors in the future, I promise. By the way, what ever it's worth, I even get complaints after my editors help me out. Just remember we are all people and we all make mistakes. Thank you all for your comments.

The author

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked your storey

same

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
The Author

I deleted three of the readers comments. The reason wasn't because the readers didn't like my story. Everyone has an opinion and that's why I leave comments open. To give everyone a chance to to express them.

They decided to take the low road and tell me what an asshole I was (not even knowing me) because I said 'fat girl' in my story. I'm sorry she was a fat girl, and that was the first thing he notice when seeing her. After he talked to her he told his friends to just call her overweight. He was feeling sorry for her and not because she was so skinny. It was because she was overweight.

She even admitted she was obese to him. Now I'm sorry if that remark offended you. I get offended when reading some stories also. I Don't call the author names becauses he used rape, inscest, gays, to name a few. That is his story.

Get mad at my characters, some of them are bastards, but leave the author out of it.

But for you sensitive overweight individuals, I will think up a love story. Then we can all be friends.

Again thank you for reading my stories

DG Hear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I hadn't gotten around

to reading this one yet, DG. I'm glad I did though because it's beautifully written and a wonderful story, a good take off on the prince and the frog...Your work is always worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Shallow Hal?

Well enough written take on an old tale.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Neat

What a neat little story. I am sorry I missed it when it first came out.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Enchanting !!!

A romantic ‘fairy story’ which I missed when it first came out. A really sweet offering well up to your usual high standards. Looking forward to many more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"She started smiling when she seen me."

Get a new editor...

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
A sweet little romantic story.

I loved it (I did not have faith either but it was really nice).

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
OK you got me -

I did not expect to have actual Halloween magic show up -

I ASSumed she would be beautiful to him because he loved her - ah well - I like yours -

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a great little whimsical story

a lovely bit of baloney...a great story....better to have her than that fuck slut whore Kayla

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Four Star

It was pretty good. However, I rated it four stars because I believe you can expand on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Extremely sweet and loving story, full of imagination. It is even better for those who believe in the Fairy God Mother. It looks like the Fairy God Mother worked overtime and applied her skills to a football star and protected him from a slut, Kayla. She is and always will be a slut-whore and cut a mile-wide trail of fucking every male on two legs. I just hope she never has kids!

5* +++++ I hope to read a follow up story eventually.

The only downside to this writing is the number of mistakes of all sort that are spread like salt everywhere in this story. Please use another editor because this one not worth his/her salt!!

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories