The Princess and the Pauper Pt. 02

Story Info
Chantelle has a wild orgasm masturbating.
2k words
4.62
3.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2

"Damn Chantelle, you're stunning, so frikkin' hot, why would Cliff even consider looking elsewhere, he was a fool to not pleasure you. I better stop for a lottery ticket; I'm feel so damn lucky today."

I hold my bank card up for Jerry.

"I'll be right back, I gotta pee, and wipe off some of this pussy juice you got flowing." She kisses my cheek, her fingers remain lingering on my crotch as long as possible, as she stands. Straightening her dress, before strolling away; I was smiling in disbelief, as I watched her sensational butt sway as she walked toward the restrooms. She glanced over her shoulder to check if I was watching.

"They're paying for your drinks." Jerry points to the 3 businessmen. I acknowledge them with an exaggerated nod and slight wave.

I glance back at the couple in the booth. It appears they climaxed as well, they appear contented, relaxed, in a loving embrace, necking.

{My gawd what a fantastic gift, this is the opportunity of a lifetime, how shall I proceed?}

Chantelle is the epitome of a perfect woman, beguilingly beautiful, she is overenthusiastic for a good fucking; she chose me, she came quickly, she's still extremely horny. Damn it's a dream come true.

During this interlude, recognizing my good fortune, I make a conscious plan. I intend to keep this ravishing beauty on the brink of a tremendous orgasm for as long as I can.

I know my stamina, my knowledge and ability, and if I keep her a heartbeat away from climax until the precise moment to give her an ultimate multiple orgasm; a sex performance for her to gauge all forthcoming acts; this might be more than a one-night stand.

I got smiles, nods, and thumbs up from the businessmen as we exit the bar.

"Where's your vehicle, mine's over here?"

"I used an uber, I fully intended on having someone take me home." She stated as she hugged my arm, snuggled her face against my chest.

We stroll to my pickup on the far end of the small parking lot, around the corner of the bar. I glance around, we are in a very secluded area. I open the passenger door, keeping my arm around her slender waist, my hand on the small of her back, I tug her close, nibble the nape of her neck, licking up to suck her earlobe, a bit frustrated, difficult, with the large dangling earrings.

She murmurs as I slide my right hand up her backside, lifting her dress; she's no longer wearing panties. I squeeze her soft, plump, bum cheek, my fingers wiggle, being sure to graze her bum hole. My left hand moves her dress aside, cradling her tit as I suck a hard nipple into my mouth. My tongue poking, jabbing at the tip. Her fingers in my hair she holds me to her.

"Chantelle, your tits are exquisite, so firm, a perfect size. Your nipples are astonishing," I slowly lick around her nipple, my flat tongue feeling the bumpy areole; slightly darker shade of red, not brown like most, her nipples although, are longer, and larger than most, like a small cigar, rather than a cigarette; very hard, extremely enticing, easy to suckle, I brush across the enlarged protrusion with my cheek, then flick it with my tongue, before attempting to milk it with my lips.

"I could enjoy a feast strictly on these, but my desire to taste your scrumptious pussy trumps everything else."

"Oh, Brian, fuck me, take me here and now." She pleads, lifting her leg to the floor of the truck, rubbing my dick through my jeans, she tries undoing my jeans; I grab her wrists, move her arms around my neck, and step into her, my hips force between her thighs.

"Please Brian, give me your big stiff shaft, fuck me hard."

"Patience Chantelle, I will." I thrust my hips into her.

"You told me you wanted more; a good fuck is what I heard." I remove my hand from her backside. I caress her soft cheek, my thumb brushes across her lips, she seductively bites it, then sucks it.

Her sultry eyes gaze, begging.

"Sure, I could give you a couple of quickies and you'd likely be satisfied." I take both her hands, lift them, pinning them against the roof of my truck with my left hand. I stick the middle 2 fingers of my right hand into her vagina, my thumb pressing hard on her clitoris.

"I could easily make you cum really quickly. I won't; I'm going to keep you horny ALL night. You say you want more; you chose me, so, I intend to give you more." I push my fingers deep into her.

"I'm going to fuck you Chantelle, a tremendous fucking, a fucking worthy of a beautiful woman like you." I touch her g spot, she exhales loudly, her entire body sighs; I thrust my fingers forcefully in and out of her sopping vagina, being sure to hit her g spot; knowing she's on the verge of cumming. I stop, not moving my fingers, but staying deep inside her.

"Several multiple orgasms, intense, loud, screaming orgasms." Any movement at this moment would put her over the edge.

She's breathing erratic, hard, her red aroused chest heaving, eyes glazed, on the precipice of erupting. My mouth covers her boob, tongue swirling around her extended stiff nipple, flicking the rigid stub.

She groans, her body covered in tiny goosebumps. I release her arms and squeeze her other nipple, twisting, pinching aggressively. I slowly remove my right hand from her sopping pussy. She groans, eyes closed, knees wobbly, struggling to keep her balance.

"Geezus Brian, I almost came."

I push her onto the seat.

"Patience, I'll give you climaxes like you've never experienced, long multiple orgasms, something you truly deserve." Kissing her fully on her lips, her tongue comes out, I pull away, lifting her silk covered legs into the truck.

"Do up your seatbelt." As she settles into the seat, I hold her face between my hands.

"You shared you haven't had good sex in over a year;" I plant a kiss on her pouty lips.

"I suspect you've 'NEVER' had good sex. I intend to prove that to you; this has just been an appetizer. You're going to be served a 7-course meal of sexual pleasure."

I go to the driver's side.

"How far to your place?" I ask as I start the motor.

"About 15 minutes, west, do you know where 'The Sunset Estates' are."

"Yes, 15 minutes, good." I back out of the parking spot; reach over with my right hand, pulling her dress off her shoulder, exposing her left tit, squeezing her unique nipple between my thumb and forefinger, the length is most perceptible from this angle, the tip is visible beyond my fingers as I stretch and roll it.

"I wish to keep you in this heightened state of arousal, keeping the fiery, molten lava inside ready to erupt."

I shift the truck into drive and unclick her seatbelt.

"Lift that pretty ass and pull your dress up around your waist." She does.

"When you went to the bathroom, I checked my fingers, your scent is fantastic Chantelle, enticing, a powerful scent, very pleasing, erotically aromatic, earthy. I tasted your delicious, sweet, cunt juice; I can't wait to go down on you, to suck that scrumptious nectar out of your cunt, while my tongue teases your velvety soft labial lips, nibbling, tickling your clit."

I slide my hand down from her glorious globe and touch the leg crease next to her puffy pussy mound.

"Spread em wide Chantelle." I tug her inner thigh towards me. She twists to me, her back against the door, slouches down in the seat opening her knees wide, one partially on the seat the other against the dash.

"Good, damn that's a gorgeous view," I caress her thigh, my forefinger gingerly teases the deep pink edges of her inner labia. Close your eyes and do precisely what I say."

I delicately rub her clit with the nail of my forefinger, lightly, almost imperceptibly, trail down along her slick slit.

"Roll both nipples with your fingers, tug, tweak, pinch them; I want you to keep yourself ready, so when I impale your hot cunt with my big dick you'll shake uncontrollably."

I knead her clit between my finger and thumb. Sharing time watching her writhe and surveying the street.

She moans loudly.

"Chantelle, are you ready to cum again?"

"Oh Gawd, Yessss, I'm sooo cloooosssse."

"Fight it sexy lady, we'll make the next climax fantastic, I'll fuck you deep and hard; then I'll make the rest better than you ever imagined." I remove my hand, lifting it to her to lick and suck, enjoying the fragrant juice of her pussy.

"Do you like the taste, Chantelle?"

She nods, murmuring something.

"Have you ever eaten another pussy Chantelle."

She shakes her head. I swipe her bottom again and soak my fingers, this time I place them perpendicular to her lips.

"Lick them, like they're another cunt Chantelle." Her tongue licks between my fingers.

"Would you like to try a lesbian encounter Chantelle, a 69 with a woman, eating, sucking, each other's cunt?"

"Mmmm Hmmm," she nods, her tongue swirling on my fingers.

"Put your right hand on your vulva. Don't enter your cunt, just tease your soft flaps, like another woman would lick them with her tongue."

"Slide one finger from the bottom up, as slow as you can, glide along the slick smooth surface of your inner lips; keep playing with your tits. Fantasize a sexy woman is licking you."

"As your finger reaches your clit circle it with your fingernail, feel the sharpness."

"Return to the bottom, slowly, tantalize your labia lips, repeat, slow and tender, light like a feather, her tongue tantalizing you, you nerve receptors screaming for an orgasm." Chantelle's moaning constantly, her left fingers gently rolling her nipples.

"Now tease with the flaps with only your fingernails, barely touching the edge of your lips up to the clit; circle the clit and repeat this, only using your nails, don't cum, stop if needed; but do not cum, fight it; just enjoy the intense feeling."

"Oh Gawd Brian, I can't stop, it's too late."

"I'mmm goinnng tooo cuuummm. You've made me so horny, I can't staawwap."

"I'mmmm cumminnng!" She tugs her nipple outward.

"Ok, Chantelle, do it then, cum, do it now, make yourself cum." I raise my voice.

"Ram those fingers into you're quivering cunt, find your g spot, pinch your clit, slap it, rub it furiously. Chantelle, show me how you make yourself cum."

"OOOHHH FFFUUUCK." She's making squishing noises.

"YES, DO IT,"

"HHOOOLLLEEEE SHIII-IIIT." Her fingers slamming in and out. Her left foot comes up on the seat, her knee against the seat back. I reach to harshly twist a hard nipple.

"Cum Chantelle, keep those 2 fingers in your cunt, ram your cunt furiously, CUM, rub your clit, do it Chantelle, fuck yourself."

"OOHHH, GEEEZUSSS, YEESSSS, UUHHH, HHUUHHH, AAHHHHH," Chantelle's frantically rubbing her clit tugging, pinching, twisting, pulling her nipples.

"OH FFUUUUUK, UUHHH. YYAAAHHH."

She leans forward, pulling her hand out, staring at me with enlarged eyes.

"OOOHHH MYYY GGAAAAAWD." She screams, falling back, the sunlight glistening off her pussy soaked hands squashing her tits.

She's breathing extremely erratic, loud, it's several moments before she speaks.

"I made myself cum." She raises her right leg to seat, rocks back and forth.

"Brian, I've never fingered myself to climax before. I've tried many times; I could never continue long enough to get myself off. I even tried once with a cucumber, but when it got intense, I couldn't continue." She inhales deeply and loudly exhales.

"I bought a vibrator a few months ago, it took several attempts before I had a tiny orgasm with it. I learned, when I got close, if I clamped my thighs, holding the vibrator and humped a pillow, I could climax, but they were just so-so, barely taking the edge off."

She sighed deeply.

"This time though, WOW, this was intense, I came hard."

She slouched back in the seat, a major sigh; she continues squeezing and massaging her boobs.

"This was because of you, you made me horny enough, Brian, I still need more. I need a fuck, your cock in me."