The Princess and the Pauper Pt. 03

Story Info
Brian takes Chantelle to bed for numerous orgasms.
3.1k words
4.64
2.6k
3

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3

My hand cradles her chin, turning her to look at me, my thumb affectionately rubs her cheek.

"In the bar you mentioned you were seeking someone to hopefully give you a couple good orgasms." I see her lust filled her.

"Guess that's it, mission accomplished. You had a couple good orgasms; so, I can drop you off and go for that pizza."

"HELL NO, we're gonna fuck." She loudly protests.

"Nuhh uhh, no way buster; you said you didn't think I EVER had good sex. And you bragged, you would prove it to me. Now it's damn well time you deliver."

"Haha, ok, I was just teasing, I wouldn't turn down the opportunity to copulate with such a sexy woman. Uh, where to now?" I turn into the estates; the gates are open.

"3rd on the right."

I pull up a curved, interlocking red brick driveway in front of a huge 2 story, stone-faced house; with a grey tiled roof, dark red door; definitely, one of those million-dollar mansions. I get out and quickly go to her side, open her door, I offer my hand; she interlaces her thin fingers, tugs it behind her neck; her tongue pushes past my lips and we share our first passionate kiss.

"I'm so fucking horny you better deliver mister." She giggles, her hand rubs my prick again, as she exits my truck, she never bothered adjusting her dress and her astonishing breasts are in full view, her dress still caught above her hips, she might as well be naked. She opens her tiny purse.

"Here, be a gentleman and get the door." She passes me a key.

"The locks are new; I've never even opened them yet."

I wrap my arm around her thin waist, and together we take the one step up onto the stone landing in front of the door; I unlock and push the heavy wooden door open. Scooping her up in my arms I carry her in.

"Ok, sexy lady, your new, single, sex life begins right now."

I give her a light kiss on the lips.

"Point the direction to the passion pit." She extends her arm and forefinger.

"Upstairs, set me down. I'll walk." I don't set her down and proceed to the stairs.

"Lights on" she raises her voice, the lights come on as we move up the circular staircase.

The bedroom is larger than my apartment.

"Lights dim." She says as we enter.

"Fire on." A rustic stone fireplace, with a bearskin rug in front. Long narrow windows on either side, adorned with heavy, deep red drapes.

The flames whoosh to life. There are large erotic oil paintings adorning the English Tudor style walls.

A black leather, overstuffed sofa on the far wall, a matching chair in the corner, a long antique, heavy wooden coffee table, complete the cozy corner.

I see an open door to a large bathroom on my right, and floor to ceiling mirror between another 2 doors likely to his and hers walk-in closets, dressing areas.

The bed is semicircular, about 8 feet in diameter, covered by a red satin spread, framed by intricate black wrought iron. The wall behind the headboard is mirrored. Large windows on either side also with matching red drapes.

I set her on the edge of the bed, drop to one knee, as if i was about to propose; my fingers nudge behind her calf, so she elevates her foot, I remove her shoe and with my left hand place her heel on my bent knee, I massage her foot, my thumb pressing deep in her sole, I delicately massage her toes.

"Oh, my God that feels terrific." I massage her foot for a couple minutes, making sure to get full coverage, both on the top and bottom.

I set that foot on the floor, and repeating the previous procedure, elevating her other leg; remove the shoe and massage her foot for several minutes. My fingers move up the back of her legs encased in smooth silk; I massage her calves; working around front and tenderly glide gently up her inner thighs.

After tracing along the garter straps with my fingertips, I undo and carefully roll down the shiny silk stockings while kissing, nibbling, and licking her smooth skin as I uncover it. She lays back parting her legs. My hands behind her knees I tug her to the edge of the bed.

"Gawd Chantelle, your scent is sensational, musky, slightly pungent, erotic, enticingly intoxicating." I press my nose between her wet pussy lips, nestling between the slick lips, sliding up, till the tip of my nose is against her clit. My hands rove up her hips, follow her curves up her sides, then inward. My thumbs to the center of her cleavage, her boobs cradled in the curve between my thumb and forefinger, I squeeze gently as I cover her marvelous mounds, squishing the soft melons and toying with her nipples. My tongue tenderly touches the outer edges of her fleshy folds, following the ridge along the entire length, one then the other, barely touching the darker colored ridge, repeating, left side, right side. Several gingerly licks: I press my tongue tip on her tiny nub, then circle it twice and flick it fleetingly multiple times. She exhales loudly more of a deep sigh.

"Dayum, you're delectable, so succulent."

I stand, taking her hand, I assist her from the bed. I knew your juice would be delicious." Standing, holding hands facing each other, our eyes locked.

My hands lift the hem, continue up, she lifts her arms above her head, and I remove the fabric and toss it toward the sofa.

She stands naked before me.

"Gorgeous gal; I'm bewitched, you're a stunning beauty."

I step back.

I intentionally scan her, my eyes scrutinize every inch as I circle her like a predator, about to pounce on their prey, staring in awe, admiration, lustfully.

"Chantelle, you are gorgeous, stunning, so sexy, breathtaking; your body is exquisite, absolutely alluring; an example of female perfection." She's blushing.

Very pronounced tan lines, her breasts have triangles barely larger than her areoles; a single white string line from the side, across her back another partially on the top of her glorious globes reappearing above her collarbone around her neck. There is no tan line between the sensational mounds, therefore the string was far enough away it left no line. Her vulva untanned patch is a rectangle, no wider than her crotch gap, with a thin white stringline angled upward from the patch to her thin waist, around to the back, joining a longer rectangular shaped white patch, contrasting her nicely tanned body.

"Your absolutely gorgeous, a glamorous beauty." I move behind her placing my hands lightly on her hips, sliding them up, following her curves, up, over her shoulder blades to her neck, a gentle massage on the shoulders, thumbs working into the neck.

"Such a fantastic figure, elegant, provocative, sensual." I kiss her neck and whisper.

"Please remove the earrings and necklace." I unclasp the chain as she holds the ruby. She hastily tugs out the piercings, placing everything on the nightstand.

"Chantelle you are even more striking than any magazine model or Hollywood celebrity I've ever seen." My hands go around, up, under, to cup and cradle her breasts.

"Breathtaking, beautiful boobs."

I continue to flatter her in a quiet whisper; knowing words are a powerful aphrodisiac, an awesome form of foreplay.

"Majestic, mesmerizing, marvelous, mounds." I nibble on her earlobe while caressing the smooth lower and outer portion of her bosom.

"Lights dim." I squeeze both breasts.

"Drapes close." She announces. I'm impressed, the heavy drapes silently slide together, darkening the room to a point the flickering fire is noticeable on the walls, inducing a comforting atmosphere of eroticism.

Softly whisper directly in her ear.

"I'm going to devour your cunt, before I release my inner beast, ravishing you, fucking you wildly, like an animal."

My hands roam lightly across her body, inspecting, investigating, discovering.

"I'll begin by licking and sucking these terrific tits, my fingers will create sensations in your cunt; building you to an elevated sexual state beyond anything you ever felt before; keeping you on the verge of an intense orgasm."

My hands glide erotically over her entire upper body, paying particular attention to stimulate her erogenous zones. She is melting, becoming putty in my hands.

"I'll go down on you, eating your delectable, scrumptious pussy." My fingers slither across her abdomen and seek out her pussy, my fingertips titillating her labia. Chantelle let's out a guttural throaty murmur, her head falls back on my shoulder, parting her legs a bit more.

"When your face is contorting, body convulsing in a clitoral climax with my tongue, my middle fingers curled up on your G spot, initiating your first multiple orgasms."

My right arm is pretty much holding her up, her knees have weakened, that hand is cupping her left breast, my left fingers deftly exciting her vaginal region nerve receptors.

My forefinger slips inside her to the first knuckle, sliding up and down her sopping slit, caressing the flat surface of inner flaps.

"My fingers and mouth will keep you cumming as you scream and squirm."

"I'm going to fuck you Chantelle, I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked in your life."

"I'll grasp your ankles and spread your legs in a wide V. You'll continue your multiple as I pop my large purplish penis head into your craving cunt."

I shove 2 fingers deep into her. Holding still as she rolls her hips, about to climax.

Kissing her neck, I whisper very softly.

"You'll have several intense orgasms as my big, thick dick fills you, pressing out against your warm inner cunt walls and my crown ridge rubs your G spot."

"I'll slowly slide my stiff shaft into you, you will continue experiencing a sensational multiple orgasm, you'll be bucking your hips in rhythm with me, as I slowly deep stroke you, for longer than you think you can withstand."

"You will continue experiencing a sensational multiple orgasm."

I remove my fingers from her twat, before she climaxes again. Chantelle gasps.

"I'll flip you over and fuck you, doggy style, tenaciously, prolonging the carnal sex act as long as I can; unhurriedly stroking my wide girth, long cock inside your warm, velvety cunt until I ejaculate, squirting my hot, gooey sperm into you."

I nibble an earlobe as I roll both elongated nipples; a gentle attempt to pull them from her areoles.

"That will culminate in a sensational, simultaneous orgasm for both of us."

I move her to the bed; I stand in front of her, lower my jeans.

Her eyes riveted to my hard 8" cock as it pops up, points to the ceiling when released. This her first view of my manhood; I can see her admiration and lust.

I lean her back onto the bed, splay her out. Her eyes close, her breathing is erratic, she's on the verge to exploding with another climax.

Knowing she's extremely close to coming, I lay between her legs, my hands covering, delicately knead her breasts. I lightly nibble and kiss her inner thighs, licking the smooth flesh with tiny circles towards her pubic mound.

I bring my hands down to open her labia with my fingers, exposing her bright pinkish-red inner surface, glistening in the glow of the dim flickering firelight. Her vagina is gaping, her inner muscles pulsing, the entire area is glistening, twinkling with pussy secretions. I run my tongue over the smooth, flat surface of her inner lips.

"MMMmmnnnngghhh."

"Gawd, Chantelle you're so savory." My tongue tip teasing the rim of her vaginal opening, putting pressure outward on the delicious, tasty, slick walls at the entrance of her gaping hole.

I extend long licks from her perineum up each side of loose labia, taking my time, teasing the clit when I arrive there, cautiously, in avoidance of her orgasm.

She lifts her feet to bed, placing them beside me, almost under my armpits, her knees wide, nearly touching the bed, a form of the splits.

"Delicious, juicy, definitely the best cunt I've ever eaten." Chantelle is breathing hard, moaning constantly, writhing. Her fingers comb into my hair, her intense grip is bordering pain. I have a quick anxiety that she may unintentionally remove two handfuls of hair when she climaxes.

I decide to risk the loss of hair; it's time to make her wail in ecstasy, to start this evening's incredible encounter, to begin this ultimate orgasm I promised.

4

I insert the first 2 fingers of my right hand into her cunt, pause as the intrusion nearly ignites her explosion. I curl my fingers up, locating her g spot, but I don't move, or she'll erupt. I've had many women under me in a similar position, but none in such an extremely heightened state, nor teetering on such a fine precipice.

My left hand locates and places her hand to her tit, I silently guide her to pinch the nipple, and then across to do the same to her other teat. I hold my fingertips firmly against her g spot; she arches her hips up, moans loudly, ready to release the built-up pressure of erotic pleasure.

I suck on her engorged nub, she moans loudly, I curl my fingertips aggressively wiggling against her sensitive internal button. She screams as the combination of stimulating sensations overwhelm her.

"Hooollleeee FUUUCK." I'm confident every nerve ending throughout her entire body is tingling with sensory pleasures; her torso elevates, thighs close on my head, her fists clench the bedspread, she calls out.

"BRIAAANNN, OHHH MMYYY GAAWWWD, OHHH MMYYY GGAAAAAWWWD YYAAASSSSS."

She's twisting and tugging her nipples. Her hips drop, but rotate up, her long legs yawn wider, then wrap around me, her feet rest on my back, as she thrusts her hips. I remain relentless stabbing my fingertips on her g-spot, sucking her clitoris. She maintains a constant high pitch audible groaning.

"OHHHHAAAAHHHH, MMMMHHHUUUHHH GAAAWWWWD."

Her hips undulating, her thighs tighten the grip on my head, her feet interlock; spasms subsiding slightly, but her moans are ceaseless. I remove my fingers, struggling to breathe, she has my head in a death grip. I force myself free, my hands grab her waist, I toss her further onto the bed.

Kneeling between her yawning legs, I press my hard erection against her genitalia. Rubbing forcefully against her clit with the head of my rigid rod. Rocking slightly, as she lets out another wail.

"HHOOOLLLEEE FFUUUUCK!"

I press my cock down to massage her tiny nub with the underside of my cock as I gently thrust my hips, humping her slippery, soaked vulva.

I grasp her ankles, as promised, lift them high and wide.

She's yanking her nipples harshly. I release her left ankle and guide my dick between her slick lips, pressing my dick down her slit, my purplish mushroom shaped knob swallowed by her cunt, I regrip her ankle.

"OOOOHHHH MMMYYYY GGAAAAWWWWD!" she rolls her head, her arms flailing, her hips lifting, legs trying to break free from my grip, so she can thrust, craving to get my cock fully inside her. I remain steadfast holding her so only my tip is inside.

Pausing, I feel her body tremble through another climax.

"OOOOOOOOOH FFUUUUCKK YYEEESSSSSSSSS."

She raises her head, eyes wide, glaring, a lecherous, lewd, almost evil, devil like stare, on her contorted face; but I've seen it before, I know it's an expression of carnal lust.

I ever so slowly push deeper, sliding more of my thick, stiff shaft into her, until my pubic bone presses against hers.

Ecstatically proclaiming a joyous groan.

"Oh, myyyyyy gaaawwwd Brian, you're awwwesommme," She lays back, I hold still, her fists grabbing, clenching, the bedding. She sighs deeply, quivering still climaxing.

"Geeeezus, you're so big, my cunt's soooo fullllllll. It's wuunnnderrrfuulll." She shivers.

I remain still, feeling the contracting vaginal muscles spasm on my dick. It must be involuntary, if her story is true, she doesn't have the experience for Kegel stimulation.

Drawing back tardily, stopping at the very point my tip is holding her vagina open, any further and I'd pop out and have to adjust and guide myself back to her opening.

Waiting several seconds to intensify the pleasure before I unhurriedly, shove my cock fully into her again.

"GEEEZUUUUS, ANUUTHHHERRRRR."

I'm savoring the feel of her silky tunnel caress my manhood, as I ever so slowly repeat this action several times. Her vaginal muscles flexing around my substantial girth. I begin an unabated, piston like, steady stroking motion.

Chantelle is quivering, quaking, her legs shaking, her multiple orgasm is continuous, she is whimpering with ecstatic delight as every few strokes causes another wave of intense climactic pleasure.

"OH, MY GAWWWD, MY GAWD, OH GAWWWD, OHHHHH FFUUUUUCK AHHHHHHRRGGHH!" She pulls away, writhing; I release her ankles, watch her roll onto her side, thrashing, vibrating, legs shaking.

"OHH FUCKK, NO, NO, OH BRIAN, I CAN'T. NO MORE... WAAIT; GEEEZUSS PLLEEEZE STOP."

"TOOOOO MUUUCH, STAAAWWWP."

She curls up in the fetal position, her fist pounding the bed.

"SHIT, HOOLLLEEEE FUUCK," She rolls onto her stomach. "GEEEZUSSS." She spasms several times, uncontrollable shakes, like she got tasered. It's a few moments before she roles over, a bewildered look, her face contorted, almost unrecognizable.

"HOOOLLLEEE SHHHII-IIIT."

"Brian I'm stiilll cuumming," She tries sitting up, eyes roll back, she flops back down.

"Everything is so sensitive," She rolls over on the bed.

"What a glorious fuck."

Her body quivers, she pounds the bed again with her fist, wraps her arms around a pillow.

"ARRRRGGGHHH," She rolls over. Looking at me with wide, fear filled eyes.

"OH, MY GAWWWD, Brian. What's happening; I think I'm still cuummming."

"You're hypersensitive, so I can't hug you, or touch you, just breathe, concentrate on deep breaths, it will soon subside," I pause.

"Breathe deep; in then out; calm yourself." Do a deep inhale and exhale for her to imitate. We both do this together twice.

"OOOOOHHhhh, wowzah, yyaaa, ok, I'm calming now, uhhh, huhhh daammmn," She sits up, puts the pillow on her lap, hugs it, pushes it down, squeezing it between her thighs.

"My gawd Brian, WOWWAH, that was wild; Geezus you delivered. That was so frikkin' guuud. DAAYYUUM."

"Do you have any weed, that will help mellow you out?"

"I do, it's in the living room." She's panting more than breathing.

"Raincheck on the flipping over and animalistic fuck. I couldn't not right now; but damn I certainly want it." She chuckles, sliding to the edge of the bed.