The Princess and the Pauper Pt. 06

Story Info
We met, we fucked; this becomes erotic, emotional coupling.
3k words
4.66
2.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 05/03/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

9

"Well Cliff, I doubt you learned anything, but I sure as fuck enjoyed you watching me orgasm; I wanted you to see how much happier I am now. Thank you for cheating; I would never have discovered I was missing so much."

Chantelle rolls in front of me, spooning, wiggles her bum against my cock, brings my arm around her, looking at Cliff.

"I wasted all those years with you. I'll give you 10 minutes, while I catch my breath; maybe 5, notice Brian is still hard, ready, waiting to fuck me some more. What's so important you need to rudely interrupt us?"

"Uh, well, your dad fired me, Becky too, eliminated my expense account, you had our bank account frozen. We have no money; no income, no access to cash, to pay bills, or anything."

"Cliff, don't you have your own bank account?"

"No, I always used our joint account."

"So, everything, all your spending, everything you bought, all your transactions were done through my original account." She moves my hand to her breast, wiggles her bum.

"You idiot, you're dumber than I thought; yes, the accountants froze everything to investigate your spending since the beginning of the affair, as per our prenup?"

Chantelle looked back at me with a huge smile, I was tightening my muscles, making my dick throb against her butt. Her hand went behind my neck and tenderly massaged.

"When did you start your affair? Was it last summer when I first suspected and accused you?"

"No, it was earlier than that, shortly after she was hired."

"A whole year ago, I asked you outright if you were cheating, you lied, you denied, you fucking low life cheat, I'm no longer responsible to support you.

Go live with Becky; sleep in an alley, go on social aid, get a job, flip burgers, or move to a new city, because you won't get a management job in this city; I'll make sure of that." Chantelle became red faced, angry.

"Cliff, the cameras are recording, so everything you just said will go to the lawyers; everything you purchased in the last year will need to be returned or compensated for, as per our prenuptial."

"Chantelle, I need money to pay bills, Becky's pregnant, and now neither of us have any income."

Chantelle abruptly scurries to edge of the bed, sitting on the edge glaring at Cliff, raises her voice.

"What, Becky's pregnant?" Expressing real concern.

"Cliff, you fool, who's kid, is it? She's lying to you, she's trapping you."

"Chantelle, we've been together over a year, it's mine."

"No Cliff, it can't be." She puts her face in her hands.

"Cliff, my god, you need to contact Dr. Stark; when we took the fertility tests; you're the infertile one."

"Oh Cliff, we decided not to tell you the truth. Back then you were depressed about being less of a man, being sterile would have diminished you, maybe destroyed us; so, I said it was me, to save your male ego; at the time we felt it best to lie to you."

"Cliff, don't be a fool; get retested; Dr. stark said it was irreversible; trust me, it's not your baby, get out." She looks to the ceiling.

"Cliff, Cliff, Cliff, don't be ignorant, listen to me, get another test. Show me the results; prove it's not your kid, leave her and I'll help you out; I'll give you enough to get an apartment and a new start."

"If it is yours, I won't help at all." Chantelle rolls to me and cuddles.

"Now leave, go away, we've got more fucking to do." She reaches down, fondles my weakened dick, gripping, she squeezes and twists.

"Cliff don't sell anything, especially the car, they'll be taking it back Monday. Bye, bye."

Cliff leaves. Chantelle kisses me passionately.

"Thank you for those great orgasms and doing it in front of Cliff; a highlight I'll remember forever; I bet he regrets leaving me now." Chantelle stares intently, lustfully into my eyes, intimately kisses me, her fingers toying with my scrotum.

"I understand, it's kinky, exciting, I'd like to show my ex how my life has improved."

She turns on the bed, licks my penis.

"Now, let's get this wondrous wand back into action mode. It's time to feel it up my ass." She quickly has my rod, rock hard. She rolls over on all 4's, putting her face in a pillow, lowers her upper body, arching her back, elevating her ass.

"Do it Brian, fuck me up the ass."

I move behind, massage her cheeks, spread them apart with my thumbs and tongue rim her pungent butthole. Gliding over the ridges of her anus.

I reach to tug on my penis, getting the pre-ejaculate to ooze out the tip, I swipe the glistening gooey drop onto my fore finger and transfer it to her dark red colored star. Gently spreading it, smearing the wrinkled skin. I tug and pinch my erection to get another drop; I poke her tiny aperture enough my fingertip opens her. Chantelle pushes back assisting my finger to pass beyond the tight sphincter muscle. I feel her relax before I press deeper; once inserted to my second knuckle I feel her internal heat, and firm grip; I rotate my finger, slightly withdraw. My left thumb is in her pussy, my forefinger moving sideways across her clitoris, her hips writhing. Gently prodding, I fidget my finger until Chantelle is relaxed, pushing deeper until most of my finger is inside her tight butthole, she sighs appreciatively, back arched, hips rolling, muffled moans from her face buried in the pillow.

I stroke with the invading finger, out and back in several times, twisting as I withdraw; I pull out, her anus is a tiny gaping dark hole. I get more pre-ejaculate with my thumb and infiltrate her anus; 2 fingers of the same hand dipping into her vagina. I wiggle my fingers in her cunt, flexing my thumb in her hot anal cavity. I begin a rhythmic plunging; thumb in the bum 2 in her twat. Giving her a mini-DP; fingers out, fingers in, thumb out; thumb in. She groans and rolls her bottom in unison to my assault. I continue 2 in the pink and one in the stink, for several minutes; sometimes rocking and twisting sometimes simultaneously thrusting.

Chantelle is nearing a climax, so I remove my hand and slap her cheeks, lightly biting her soft mounds. There is little resistance pushing my 2 pussy-soaked fingers into her butt, as I twist and manipulate them in her arsehole, she is murmuring constantly. She's lubricated, gaping, so, I kneel behind her, remove my digits, and place my cock head against her anus.

"I won't move, you take it at your pace; as slow and easy as you want."

She pushes back against my tapered nob, the tip further spreads her glistening gaping hole, she pauses, a guttural groan, she wiggles slightly; ahead, and back again, barely more than an inch; stopping in the same position, her muscle twitching; cheeks clenching, she pushes back a little more, the head is partially, maybe 3/4's of the way in; she groans loudly and falls forward.

"Fuck I want it so bad; it feels sensational, but it won't go, I can't take it; it hurts too much, damn."

"It's ok Chantelle. Doris was experienced and enjoyed sodomy before we met, and even with lube, she still needed several attempts, before she could take my girth anally." I lay on top of Chantelle my stiff shaft nestled between her soft cheeks.

"We'll buy some anal plugs, some lube, we'll gently play with toys, we'll stretch you some, you were very close."

I move my cock into her pussy, my fingers on her tits, I kiss her neck and we roll to a spooning position. A few minutes playing like this, and I raise her left leg high; kneeling, I fuck her sideways. My left thumb rubbing her tiny nub; being sure my thrusting angle contacts her g spot. My right thumb pushes in, and twisting in her ass; stroking steady, and deep, her breathing and moaning indicates she's close.

I'm ramming rapidly; she climaxes screams.

"OH HELLL YYAAAA" stifled by her face in the pillow, her body vibrates as I hold still, deep in her. I push her flat on the bed, put my legs outside hers and squeezing her buttocks together with my hands; the added friction assures me I'll be cumming soon as well.

My balls tense and I grunt as I ejaculate, my cock throbbing, spurting my sperm into her. When my body relaxes, I fall on top of her, kissing her neck, nibbling her ear.

"Damn that was really good, orgasming together."

Rolling unto my back.

Chantelle kisses me lightly on the mouth.

"Damn that was better than really good." She lays her head on my chest, her fingers toy with my nipples; we bask in the afterglow.

10

"What did Cliff do? I mean this house is spectacular, obviously there is evidence of immense wealth here."

"Actually Brian, this is all mine. I grew up in this house, Dad had it built when he got engaged, they moved in after the honeymoon. I was born here."

"So, you were always a princess." I chuckle.

"I guess, I grew up like one, nanny's servants, maids and such."

"Dad knew one day I would inherit everything, so he demanded Cliff sign a prenup before we married, and Dad created a new insignificant management position for him." She snuggles against me; lifted my hand to cover her boob.

"Dad died 4 years ago, I'm the sole owner of the company, I never got fully involved, I get reports every couple days; but I let the board run things."

"What company?" Tenderly rolling a nipple, my fingers stroking her face and neck.

"Companies, a consortium; I couldn't name half the businesses we operate, that's why I let them run it." She rolls over to face me, to gaze into my eyes, checking for my response.

"Last month we acquired 2 more; I heard we are currently negotiating the acquisition of 3 more." Her fingers toying with chest hair and my nipples.

"Grampa started it all with a trucking company, that grew to be very successful. Dad expanded, adding storage facilities, shipping containers, our truck fleet is currently over 500; we even have ships now. Some of the companies I do know include an auto parts manufacturer, several hotels, numerous restaurants. Last report I own 57 businesses, I don't know, and I really don't care." She stretches up, giving me an intimate kiss.

"What about you Brian, how do you spend your days. Tell me about your work? I love your rugged working hands; and such a lean powerful body, you obviously work hard."

"Construction, mostly small renovations." I reply.

"Do you build houses?"

"No, just smaller jobs, basement development, bathroom, kitchen renos. Occasionally a garage. I could never afford to do any big jobs."

"So, you're basically working to pay bills, would you want to become a contractor, and do bigger jobs?"

"Yes, I'd like to create a business Ben could take over. He's still undecided what career to pursue."

There's a long, silent pause, I gaze at our reflection in the ceiling mirror. I caress and cup Chantelle's boob, nuzzle her neck.

"God, Chantelle you are truly spectacular, you're so frikkin sexy, I could cuddle and play all day, and be very happy." I hug her tightly.

"I'd need food delivered occasionally, but otherwise I'd be a happy man to eat, sleep, and fuck you continuously, right here."

"Brian, I feel sexy, wanted, desired by you, I could let you do that to me." She rolls to look at me, gives me a quick kiss.

"I'm much more confident about what I want for myself, since meeting you. I'm relaxed, you make me feel better about myself."

"That's a common denominator Doris and I agreed on. Confidence, building it, instilling it in each other and making them feel sexy, wanted, teasing each other, being flirty, intimate; continually arousing our partner with words and actions, creating desire." I put one leg between hers, pressing against her genitals, I nuzzle her neck.

"Keeping the desire hot, fanning the flames, not letting the passion diminish."

"Doris knew her fiancée, before meeting me, they were dating, but she kept the relationship celibate, she feared she was inadequate."

"Our non-committal encounters taught her, she applied her new knowledge, and they grew closer. When he proposed she asked us to part ways. She's extremely happy, and we text occasionally." I kiss Chantelle's cheek.

"I'm invited to the wedding."

We lay silent, cuddling, several minutes later.

"I'm not on any contraceptives, I never needed to with Cliff."

"I think I'd like to get pregnant, I always wanted children." She twists to gaze into my eyes.

"Someone to care for; to carry on our lineage, to inherit the family business." She clamps her thighs around me, thrusts herself against my leg. Like a humping dog, only slower, casual, seductively.

"No fear Brian, if you were the donor, I wouldn't expect any obligations from you." We lay silent for several minutes.

"Wow, I'm flattered, but you are a savage negotiator, my God you move fast, we just met last night." I tickle her sides, to lighten the sudden serious mood, laughing.

"You haven't even done me orally, you can't take me anally, and you already want to make a baby with me?" I continue wriggling my fingers in her sides, she's laughing, writhing, and twisting.

"Should I feel used?"

I move on top, my fingers slide up to her boobs, as my mouth fuses with hers. My tongue searches. She doesn't realize I'm aroused; I reach down placing my cock against her vulva, her legs widen, she sighs. I easily slide into her hungry wet pussy, we continue kissing our hips undulating in a simultaneous slow, sensuous rhythm. Her arms and legs wrap around me, locking her ankles and hands behind me, squeezing tight.

"Mmmm, hmmm." she coos. I extend my arms, lifting her from the bed as I bend my legs, rocking my hips she's holding on, hanging, swinging under me as I thrust, like a monkey holding on under a branch. I fuck her like this for several minutes.

I lower her until her back is on the bed, remaining on my arms and legs so only my cock is touching her, rotating my hips, moving my torso in a circular pattern. I maintain a steady pace, long stroking her; my mouth latches to hers. I lay on her, my fingers squeezing her butt cheeks. I feel my orgasm welling up, I remain moving with a constant slow pace.

She buries her face into my neck.

"OHH MMYYyyy Gawd Briiaaannnn." Her legs tighten she's wildly humping me.

I sense this isn't just fucking, there's definitely emotion, a passion; something I haven't felt in over 10 years; and only ever felt with Sharon, a deep connection.

I push against her, I'm ejaculating, my hips remain motionless as my cock twitches in her warm, snug, pussy; my sperm pumps into her. She tightens her grip, our tongues dancing a waltz, swirling, stroking, and caressing instead of dueling; the kiss was passionate, steamy, like an appetizer, a teaser for more yet to come.

"Oh Briaaannn, mmm hmmm," I remain still, our eyes locked, her contracting vagina muscles milking my member,

"OOOHHH MY GAAAWD, YYAAAAAASSS" She cries as the last squirts expel from me.

"Wait, don't move Brian, let me bask in this, that was different, beautiful, uh, I, uh, I can't describe it. Did you feel it too, there was truly an intimate connection?" Chantelle coos.

"Am I right, did you feel it too?"

"Mmmm hmmm, I did, you're right, indescribable with words, a euphoric bliss, is all that comes to my mind."

I gingerly peck her on the lips, her cheek, her nose, and forehead.

"MMMmmm blissful, yes." Chantelle murmurs. She maintains her grip and we roll over she's now on top, I'm still inside her. She places her palms on my shoulders.

"Brian, you and Doris had an agreement to train each other to learn quality sex, and how to effectively communicate to enhance a partnership, with total honesty and no emotional attachment."

She gives me a light kiss on my lips.

"I am so grateful you agreed to be my teacher. I strongly believe fate brought us together." She held tight lowering herself until her face was next to mine, our cheeks touching, she whispered.

"However, I'm being totally honest as well; I can't do it without emotions, that just became impossible." She tenderly kisses my lips.

"Brian, what just happened was emotional, extraordinarily emotional for me." She straightens her arms a wonderful smile, eyes sparkling.

"I know you felt it too." She gazes into my eyes.

"Something I never felt in my life, Cliff and I never clicked that that." She had a glaze of tears in her eyes.

"I'm bursting with fullness, contentment, so happy, ecstatic."

I pull her tight to me; we intimately, passionately kiss, tender, dare I admit, lovingly.

"Brian, I want to pursue a relationship with you." She laid her head on my chest.

{'I know we are both feeling the intimacy, I'm reluctant to verbalize it, but I feel it.'}

"Yes Chantelle," I kiss her delicately, embracing her tightly.

"I felt it, I've felt it before, with Sharon in our early years."

We were passionate, kissing, she was whimpering, tears flowing.

"Brian, it wasn't 'love' at first sight for me, it was 'lust' at first sight. Then you gave me uncountable number of orgasms, I've learned so much about myself and sex in one night." She remains on top, we passionately kiss, steamy, feverishly, her hands beside my head she straightens her arms, tears have stopped but her cheeks are red and moist.

"Brian, we need to explore this further, it feels so damn good; it might not be love, but it is something; you said you felt it too. We need to find out what it is; Brian, I've never been happier."