The Princess and the Pauper Pt. 10

Story Info
Exes get BDSM and a fucking squirt.
5.3k words
5
1.8k
3

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 05/03/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

16

In the hallway, I remove the silk scarf from Sharon's eyes.

My arms surround her waist; I nibble her neck, seductively whispering.

"Well, was I right?"

She grabs me like we just reunited after a year apart, our mouths fuse, a passionate kiss; my fingers squeeze her bum, Brian's sticky semen evident on her cheeks.

"Well, is he more satisfying than doing double dong duty with Cassie?"

"Oh, my gawd yes." She cooed, a very contented expressionist sigh.

"That was sensational, the best orgasm I've ever had."

"That's the satisfaction I now get daily." Reckoning she got sodomized, I investigate; navigating my forefinger down her butt crack, she's gaping and oozing semen, my finger seemingly gets vacuumed in.

"I'm envious, I still haven't received anal."

I continue inspecting her rear cavity with a 2nd finger as we again kiss passionately, we fondle each other's tits.

It was immensely gratifying, exhilarating, knowing I shared my lover with her, that she got secretly, royally fucked by her ex. Our plan is unfolding flawlessly.

{On to stage 2.}

"Would you be interested in more with us? Maybe spend the night?"

"Oh, hell ya." I remove my fingers and lead her downstairs, as we reach the sofa, I snip her hard nipples, pinch them aggressively, tugging her to her knees.

"Remove my suit, slut, use your teeth on the zipper."

Squirming out of my latex body suit; I recline against on the sofa arm, lifting my right foot onto the sofa, leg bent knee against the back, left foot remaining on the floor.

"Ok, show me some luscious lesbian licking." Sharon partially kneeling, right knee on the floor, partially laying on the sofa, left leg stretched out. Her fingers hold my labia open, and she dives in, burying her face. Once her tongue is firmly between my lips her long, thin fingers rove my upper torso, then tantalize my tits. I'm already well aroused from my Dom activities; so I'm soon moaning from pleasure.

Her prowess from years of oral sex is evident, and quickly has me moaning. Her talented tongue took turns, sharing time rimming my rectum, licking my perineum, slit and clit. I got a decent amount of sucking my labia and clit mixed in there too.

'Brian's tongue is larger, stronger, equally talented; in a cunnilingus challenge I would have to award them a tie.'

"OH MYYY YEESSSSS!" I comb my fingers through her hair, holding her head as my hips involuntarily roll upwards. I tug her hair as she brings me off with a calm, relaxing, blissful, orgasm. It wasn't feverish, or wild; it built steady and exploded rather unexpectedly, sensational, extremely satisfying.

"WOW, I understand your desire for lesbianism, if I hadn't already him go down on me before your expertise, I too might take the sapphic path." I pull her head to me as I sit up, tasting my nectar as I lick her lips and kiss her intimately. Erotic, tender like lovers, not feverish teenagers.

"Mmmm, it would be heavenly having you join us in threesomes. Getting that wonderful wand while 69ing."

"Mmm hmm, no matter who's doing who, we'd all be winners." Sharon rests her head on my shoulder, cheek on my boob.

"I agree with you, an adept, live cock is sensational for superlative satiated satisfaction." Sharon stretches up to open mouth kisses me.

"I knew you would think differently, once you got royally fucked by him."

"Wanna watch us do Cassie?"

"I would."

I stand, taking her hand.

"You can watch us treat Cassie to orgasms, like you just received, but you won't participate." I slap her ass as we ascend up the stairs.

"Wait here" I stop before the doorway; I return and install a red ball gag.

"You may watch, and you'll understand why the gag."

While Sharon was giving me my first lewd lesbian liaison on the sofa, upstairs Brian, and Cassie's lechery proceeded:

Brian surveys his former throuple partner, blindfolded bound spreadeagle before him. He does a mental comparison to his current partner as he did previously with Sharon.

Cassie's body is significantly different.

Thin body, big boobs, contrasting large dark brown areoles and long nipples. Her labia are unique, like her breasts; seemingly larger than one would expect for someone of such lean stature.

He quickly concludes Cassie has nothing desirable over Chantelle, although he remembers, her unique clitoris.

Sharon and Chantelle have many similarities, their age, height, weight, and sexy figures all being close, and their pussies nearly identical.

Chantelle and Sharon both have, in my opinion, perfectly formed, pleasing, appealing, pussies; neat, tidy genitilia, uniquely different from most. Aptly described as two thin strips of pink flesh peeking slightly beyond puffy mounds; only a slight color difference, a bright reddish pink, not the usual darker brown coloration.

Either pussy would be so simple to draw. Draw a canoe as if viewing from above; 2 1/2 inches long, 1 inch wide at the middle. Next, inside the canoe, starting at the top draw 2 lines with slight outward curves about 1/4 inch apart in the middle, these arcs follow the outer symmetrical curves of the canoe, rejoining at the bottom. Then one straight line top to bottom, between those. In the top of the canoe, draw a tiny 1/4" penis, thus becoming 'the little man in the canoe.'

Cassie in contrast has nearly black inner labia edges, the majority of her inner area is a shade of brown. Wavy lips, non-symmetrical, visibly hanging probably an inch beyond the profoundly puffier mounds, consider seeing a deli sandwich, the meat sticking out the sides. Her lips are large, hanging so low, one could easily grab them while she's standing, as she also has a wide crotch gap; I was often tempted to try and bite them without touching her legs.

An enormous clit, huge by comparison to any I've seen, a tiny 1" penis, capable of standing upright, and I recall, extremely sensitive, seeking to be stimulated, her clitoris was always a highlight in our threesomes; both parties received enjoyment when the underside was licked.

Sharon often got off tribbing the enormous kernel. My favorite was to fish mouth it, like a feeding goldfish pucker my lips, nibbling, sucking her to orgasm. Cassie preferred climaxing with Sharon stroking it with her nipple, at the same time using her elongated nipple on Sharon's clit to get her off.

I would occasionally participate in this activity with an anal invasion behind Sharon.

{I was often just a voyeur.}

I would occasionally participate in this activity with an anal invasion behind Sharon.

Brian kneels between Cassies widespread legs, he tugs the nipple clamps with his left hand, simultaneously flicking her erect nipples with the crop, swatting the entire surface of her boobs until a darker shade of red appears on her pale pink flesh. Cassie flinches with the majority of the strikes, some with faint whimpers.

Using the spiky Wartenberg wheel, running up the inside of her left arm, transferring to the right, starting at the wrist restraint he meanders a path to her bosom. Rolling over her voluptuous, mushy mounds, circling numerous times around her areoles and across her taught nipples. Lifting the pinchers, making a specific effort to follow the base of the eraser type nipple where it intersects the areole, slowly scraping the wheel's points up the sides of the elongated nipples. Squirming, moaning, Cassie's obviously enjoying the new stimulating sensations Brian's administering.

Readjusting his position, he tugs her pubes, forcing her to lift her hips, creating a groaning.

Aimlessly ambling the spiky wheel over her thighs; along the crease of her legs, around her vulva.

Not only rolling the sharp spikes over the sensitive skin of her puffy vulva; but he somehow carefully follows the wavy edge of her lips. Her moaning increases, volume and intensity, as the sharp barbs contact the base along the sides of her colossal clitoris, the spiky stimulation causing it to rise like a lonely obelisk. This sensuous arousal appears in the arrival of glistening moisture on her sensational slit, shiny with secretions.

She writhes; exhaling a deep sigh as the sensitive underside receives abrasive contact from the sharp spur like wheel traveling up the underside.

This is precisely the sexual and emotional state Brian wants her.

Now he will control her to their preplanned outcome.

He lowers so he's resting on his elbows, face barely above her crotch, close enough to smell the erotic aroma of her juicy cunt. Tempting him to savor the delectable, familiar flavor, to fish mouth the sensitive protrusion; he resists the urge and sticks with the plan.

Opening her with a thumb and forefinger, raking the spikes across the pink, flat, slick, shiny, surface of her inner labia. Menacingly meandering the spikes over her labia, along the sides and even scraping all exposed areas of her sensitive clitoris. Cassie's noises are a blend, sometimes a whimper, often a moan or groan. Needless to say, the effect is both excruciating and titillating.

Trading the Wartenberg wheel for the crop, administers several sharp, stinging strikes, to Cassie's soft breasts. He tugs the nipple clamp chain so her nipples stretch, the dark areoles become teepees, any further and flesh might rip. Cassie utters her aversion.

"OWWW, fuck, that hurts." Likely producing tears.

Unshaken, Brian takes it as a triumph, an adrenaline rush, and persists; tracing a wandering path with the edge of the crop, grazing down to her trimmed tiny triangle of blonde pubic fuzz, he inflicts several sharp strikes atop her pubes, each swat moving ever closer to her labia and erect clit. Pausing before teasing her slit by twisting the flat edge of the crop between her darker-skinned inner labia. Using one corner of the crop's striking end, sliding it up and down along the underside of her clit.

No sooner does she moan from the pleasure; Brian dispensing a harsh strike directly on the top of her engorged nub, causing a jerking flinch and yelp; more mumbled cursing and writhing, Cassie whines emphatically.

"Stop, I want to stop, don't hit my clit, no more, I can't take the pain." Brian hears, understands she's serious; tenderly kisses the upright tip.

"All right." Using his disguised lowered voice, knowing that pain must be excruciating, and wasn't complimentary to exciting her further. He's got to restore her arousal back to the state he wants.

The crop handle has feathers, brushing the soft plumage to gently ignite nerve endings and pleasure receptors over Cassie's entire body; confirming he's shifted to a gentler, respectful, demeanor. Twirling, titillatingly her breasts, tummy, sides, and shoulders, to thrill and sensitize her skin. He wiggles the soft plumes lightly along her silky-smooth lower lips.

Brian lowers his face to sample her special juice; he instantly recalls her savory, scrumptious sapidity from years ago.

Brian's face isn't visible as we enter the room. I place Sharon in the chair and before joining them on the bed, I choose a couple recently purchased items from my toy bag. I crawl alongside Cassie, giving her a nice wet lipped kiss. I tug the light chain attached to the nipple clamps stretching both nipples, they pop off; she cringes.

"You have tremendous tits," I tenderly cup and squeeze each globe individually, nibbling Cassie's dark nipples, flicking them with my tongue before sucking the long sensitive buds, I've never seen anything their size, most erect nipples are like pencil erasers, these are like those little cigars, about 1 inch standing erect; similar to my middle finger from my knuckle to the tip, both in diameter and length. Of course I spent several minutes mouthing them. I roll her hard protruding nipples between my teeth.

Brian's oral mastery, skillful sucking stimulation has Cassie's breathing erratic and quickened. I tweak her nips, snipping them harshly, she gasps. My mouth covers hers and we explore inside each other's mouth.

"Mmmmnnnnngghhh" her climax commences.

I flip the flogger across her breasts and abdomen. She's in full throes of a multiple when Brian works his legs under her body. Placing her legs across his, holding them wide he wiggles until his dick is touching her labia.

Once again, I am astounded, when I first spy her erect clit standing upright from her vulva. I reach down; compelled to touch it.

My fingers are toying with the peculiar protrusion, stroking it like a cock with my fingertips.

"OOHH MMMYYY, AAAHHH UUHHH," Cassie shivers.

Brian sits upright, he maneuvers himself under Cassie's legs and impales his stiff shaft into Cassie's cunt; then laying back for more upward force, direct contact on her g spot.

Even with the gag, I hear Sharon gasp when she recognizes Brian as the provider of her great gratification.

I flip the switch on the Hitachi wand, delicately pressing lightly on top of her clit.

"OOHH MMMYYY, GGAAAAWWWD, UUUNNGGGHHH."

Barely moving, his massive member only 1/2 buried in her sopping cunt, she sustains steady sighing. I'm using my open palm on the top of her nipples with just enough pressure to make the elongated towers drag to follow my circular contact.

She groans as our tongue's once again duel; I push the Hitachi firmer against her clit. She's the one moving, her hips pulsing, getting maximum contact against her internal sex button.

I rake across her boobs with my fingernails, leaving red scratch marks. My left forefinger nail flicking her nips; she shivers as I scrape the length of her long nips. Lifting the vibrating wand, I squeeze the sensitive protrusion, stroking the tiny penis between 2 fingernails the sharp edges generating both pain and pleasure.

"HHOOOLLLLEEEE FUUU_UUUCK." She thrusts faster her eyes wide, staring at me, face contorted.

"UUUHHH HHUUUUHHH, AAAH HHUUH."

The amalgamation of simultaneous stimulation of clitoral, nipple and g spot, culminates in evoking a fervent climax. Her hips heaving violently, I force the vibrating head hard as I can against her, moving it up and down her vaginal slit.

A loud shriek as she quakes with another apex of orgasm pleasure.

"EEEYYYIIIIII__ YYYAAAAHHHH"

I lift the Hitachi, tapping her vulva rapidly, harshly, careful to avoid hitting Brian, but attempting to contact as much of her pussy as possible, she is bucking wildly, grunting, groaning.

UUHHH, UUHHH, OOOOHHH FFFUUUCK."

I begin furiously, harshly, rubbing from side to side, her standing clitoris pops sideways from the washboard effect of my fingers over it.

Brian's matching her twerks, I'm unsure if it was her 2nd or 3rd pinnacle peaks of orgasms; she relinquishes a giant gasp, her body stiffens, and she squirts. I replace the wand to her clit and hold it forcibly against the tiny penis.

Spewing forth a gush, spraying Brian's belly, soaking both their thighs. She wails, twisting, as the huge orgasm overwhelms her. Legs shaking, if her extremities weren't restrained, she'd be flailing wildly, swinging, likely beating us.

She whimpers as we persist, relentless with our fervent assault, until her convulsions and expulsions subside.

Cassie curls up, whimpering, shivering in a hypersensitive state, I use the bedding to wipe the wand, my hands, and Cassie.

Brian goes to the bathroom to clean himself, he waves his rigid rod, and grins as he passes Sharon.

17

I release Cassie, assisting her to sit beside Sharon, remove the gag; they cuddle as I do a rather quick change of bedding.

Brian returns, stopping in the doorway, peering at the pair of women that used to share his bed.

Cassie gasps, stunned, as she only now realizes it was Brian that gave her that sensational fucking, with a squirting climax.

"Ya, it's Brian, your ex; kicked out because you didn't deem him necessary for your pleasure." Brian joins me on the bed, we share a passionate French kiss. I wrap my fingers comfortably around his firm phallus.

"How could that be? How could it be Brian, who so proficiently fucked you both? I'll explain."

Chantelle leans against Brian's shoulder, gently stroking his wondrous wand, keeping him hard, arousing everyone in the room.

"Mere days after you discarded Brian, he hooked up with an extremely horny, sexy, wonderful woman, willing to teach, she simply showed him the intimate ways to sexually satisfy a woman." I turn giving him an affectionate kiss.

"They both became studious of sexual discovery and andragogy, until they were proficient in all aspects of sexual gratification and verbal communication."

"The secret is communication; a little coaching, if only you'd shared what you desired, you'd have had this kind of gratification all along."

"And on the communication note, Cassie; what all did Sharon divulge about our meeting in the adult store?"

"Sharon explained to me how you aroused her, discussing the use of double dongs and bondage."

"Sharon suggested you're no longer satisfying each other, she seeks more; her best orgasms are from a fake cock. Did she share, she admitted she would cheat on you; she wanted sex with me, right then and there in the store, in front of anyone; such a slut; agreeing to becoming a sub, and a threesome, without talking to you." Chantelle moves between them, stares at Cassie.

"She hastily gave up Brian for lesbian sex, now you're failing; she's ready to move on."

I turn Sharon's face to me, and we open mouth kiss.

"Suck my boob bitch;" Chantelle grabs her hair bringing Sharon's mouth to her tit.

"You know you've lost her Cassie; she now wishes to be satisfied by us."

"Cassie, you're done, Brian gave you a great orgasm, you may stay and watch us in a threesome or leave."

"I'm guessing that was likely your first squirt." Brian speaks up.

"Uh, yes, it was." Cassie stammers.

"I assume then, you now know the intense pleasure you've been missing for years."

"Yes, this was extremely pleasurable."

"I want to experience that." Sharon interrupts, tips her head up to look at Chantelle.

"Our plan is to give you a BDSM threesome."

"I definitely want more of that; but I'd really rather like to experience a squirt right now." She looks at me with pleading puppy dog eyes. Her lower lip pouting. I look to Brian, for his decision.

"Please Brian, you already proved we made a mistake, I admit, that was the best fucking, and multiple orgasm I've ever had, and I've never squirted, please, pretty please."

Brian nods,

"Sharon, this will be our last fuck; my final sex act with you, I will make you squirt; but it will be with rough sex. Some BDSM and a squirt." He finger beckons Chantelle to the bed.

"Sharon, you quit on me, on us; never indicating I wasn't satisfying you, never explaining how or why; instead of discussing anything, you up and left me." Brian has Chantelle lean against the headboard, legs open.

"You made plans, you prepared to move on, I was blindsided; left dumbfounded, extremely angry and hurt."

He positions Sharon between Chantelle legs.

"If Chantelle wishes to continue with either of you, that's her prerogative. I, however, hope you learned a lesson; maybe even have regrets. I have no desire to continue anything more than a civil, platonic relationship with either of you."

Chantelle's legs are over top, holding Sharon open wide; her arms around, over Sharon's arms, her left-hand fondling Sharon's tits, her right gingerly fiddling with her twat.

Chantelle dips her forefinger into Sharon's abundantly wet pussy and wiggles her middle finger across the neat little lips, I run my palms up her thighs, pushing her puffy mound together with my thumbs. Her tiny lips squishing out, so about 1/2 inch of the lip edges are showing. Recalling how extraordinarily sensitive these are; with a pointy tongue, I lightly lick along the entire length, both inside and outside the edges, nibble, and tease them.

12