The Princess and the Pauper Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instantly Sharon's moaning writhing.

My nose rubs against her clit, inhaling sharply.

"Ahhhh, some savory memories, Mmmm." I sit up.

Chantelle smacks Sharon's tits from the underside, making them bounce, finger flicks her elongated, stiff nipples.

Chantelle rolls her wrist creating a propeller effect with the flogger; the leather strips strike the underside of Sharon's mammaries, upward, until flicking only her nipples, the strips of leather spinning so fast they're barely visible. Several moments of nipple whipping assault and she moves lower, down across Sharon's midsection, several strands striking her vulva.

I pick up the crop, smack, smack, smack, hard strikes on her inner thighs. Sharon's head falls back against Chantelle as she sighs.

Chantelle switches on the cordless Hitachi Magic wand massager, places it on her vulva, still swirling the flogger on her tits.

I continue smiting the smooth reddening flesh of Sharon's thighs, she yawns her legs wider, her flexibility allowing her to do the splits. A long, deep, moan.

I put my tongue against her perineum and lick from there slowly up her slit to her clitoris. She shivers. Chantelle is using the Hitachi on her boobs.

{'damn she always did taste fresh, sweet, not pungent.'}

{I find myself again comparing her to Chantelle; and I yet again, must place Chantelle above everyone I've ever been with.'}

I hold her labia open with my thumbs and lightly lick the slick, smooth, pink, inner surface of the flat, fleshy flaps. My wide tongue trying to lap up as much delicious juice as possible, one side then the other; occasionally flicking the clit to produce more secretions. Stabbing into her as far as my tongue reaches, upwards to her clitoris, circling teasing the tiny kernel. Nibbling the nub; Sharon is fully aroused, emitting a continuous chorus, an acapella serenade of moans, accented with sighs, her hips involuntarily heaving.

Her muscles responding, quivering, her breathing labored and louder, hips rising, writhing. At this juncture, if I were to suck her clit and hit her g spot, she would immediately climax.

(Not happening, not yet; nuh uh.)

I intend to take her on another slower, more intense, sexual journey; an ecstatic, emotional, roller coaster ride, elevating the bar previously set barely an hour or two ago; so high she'll search her lifetime and never find an equal.

I stuff a pillow under her bum, my tongue circles her rectum. Stabbing at the darker pinkish aperture, licking the wrinkled skin, looking like a knotted balloon, I taste some dried salty remains from earlier. She groans; my right thumb is pressing her clit with enough force against her pubic bone, it must be uncomfortable. My left fingers gingerly rolling, tugging her labia. My tongue darting, flicking around her anus, licking her perineum and puckered skin. Knowing she's close by her moans and breathing.

I gently blow hot breath on her juice soaked, muscle convulsing, gaping vagina, I could stick my finger in, without touching her walls.

I know from experience her clit and g spot are her Achille's heel, and the slightest additional stimulation will send her over, I don't want her to climax yet.

I pinch, twist, and tug her labia, very aggressive, no longer tender. She opens her eyes, she gasps, I've never treated her pussy like this; I'm confident no one has, but her admission to submission, her request for BDSM and her response to previous rough treatment. I'm prepared to push her limits; this is my ex, the love of my life who dumped me; left me without warning, she's not my lover; this is purely sex.

With our eyes locked, my forefinger preloaded, holding it back with my thumb, I release with powerful force, snip her clit.

"AAARRRGGHHH." She winces, eyes widen, her face showing a fear I've never seen; I do it again.

"MMMNNNNGGGHHH."

I have an adrenaline rush; I smack her tit with my right hand. A loud smack on the left. Sharon shudders, but also has a lustful expression; fear mixed with lust as she gasps. I pinch, abusing her lower lips, twisting them hard; she groans, closing her eyes. Chantelle reads her right and flails the flogger across her tits. Another flinch and huge contented sigh of pleasure escapes Sharon.

"Mmmm hmmm, I do like that."

I feel an exhilarating power. I snip her clit as Chantelle continues to smite her tits.

"Oh, fuck, yes, more." Sharon relaxes, accepting the fierce upsurge of painful actions.

Chantelle moves from under Sharon, squats over her face.

"Eat my ass bitch, lick my butthole." Chantele flicks the flogger on her already crisscrossed red streaked boobs.

Sharon groans.

Tongue my asshole, bitch." Another hard swat.

I adjust my position, I sit, putting my legs under hers. I grasp her hips, pulling her to me, roughly and push my cock into her, then lay back, forcing my dick up, against her g spot, my hands on her ankles, I tug and push her body, back and forth so my knob rubs her g spot.

Her hips humping getting full contact from Brian's knob on her g spot.

"Bitch, you better make me cum before you do." Chantelle strikes Sharons clit.

Her breathing quickens, Chantelle tosses me the flogger and is roughly, squeezing, pinching her own boobs.

I swing the flogger all over Sharon's body, particularly her vulva.

"Mmm hmmm, that's guuud." Chantelle orgasms, smiles at me as she moves aside, picking up the Hitachi.

Sharon's moaning intensifies and becomes continuous.

"Oh, hell yaa, that's great, RIGHT THEERRE I'm GONNNAAA CUUMMM." I attempt pinching her clit with my fingertips, she's so wet I slip off; but I tug her lips, she begins her orgasm, the Hitachi forced on her clit.

"AAHHH HHUUHH, YEESSS FFFUUUCK MEEE, MMMMMHHHMMM."

I 'm bucking holding her against me, until she spasms, effuses.

Spewing, splashes against Brian.

"SLAP ME."

"OHHH FFUUU__ UUUAAHHHKK"

Her body arches, stiffens.

"OOHHH, AAAAAHHHH, UUUHHHH, HHIUUUUUHHHH!"

I change positioning, needing more stimulation to climax, so hoisting her bottom, putting 2 pillows under her backside. Chantelle puts Sharon's arms around her ankles having her lock her fingers, holding herself almost bent in half.

Sharon's gaping pussy pointing straight up, convulsing still discharging, but not squirting, just a trickle as she spasms, her inner muscles visibly convulsing.

Chantelle reaches down aligning me, in one deft movement, I push forward, invading her tight anus; my long, wide cock forcing into her tight butt, she screams.

"WHHAAAAHHHT THE FFFFfuuuuhhh," she trails off into a moan, partially in shock, somewhat in pain.

She expels more as the invasion gives her another profound peak.

I ram her furiously, after only a few deep lunges she has another orgasm. Ramming her relentlessly, keeping her spasming, Chantelle pushes the Hitachi against her vulva.

"OOOHH GGAAAWWWD YYEESSSSS."

I kneel, lifting her buttocks, my hands under her cheeks squeezing; still lunging hard and fast. She groans. I pinch her nipples, twisting tugging hard, she howls.

"HHOOOLLLLEEEE FFUUU_UUAAAACK!"

Chantelle pushes the Hitachi, forcing it hard against her labia, working it up and down. Chantelle gets it between her labia, fucking her between the sopping lips, being sure to force it against the clitoris, it appears like Sharon's open cunt might be trying to swallow the wands head.

{'Geezus I bet Chantelle could fist her she's so damn open.'}

"YEESSS FUUUCK MEEE, FUCK MEEEE MOOORRRRE."

18

My hands grasp her ankles keeping her bent, continuing to plunge into her, I lean to kiss Chantelle; she's working the wand, maintaining full contact on the clitoris. I whisper softly in Chantelle's ear.

"When I cum, I want you to fist her, Dom her."

"HHOOLLLEEEE FFUUUUCK, ... mmmmmmnnnggghhh, GEEEEZZUSSS." She cries out, another wave trembles through her, relinquishing another powerful orgasm. I'm doggedly, tenaciously, fiercely, thrusting up her ass; I'm about to climax timing it precisely, I pull out; I ejaculate all over.

"OOHH MYYY GAWWWD." Sharon's body shudders, legs shaking. Chantelle's yanking her nipples, squeezing them pulling them outward stretching the tit about 2 inches before they slip out of her fingers, only to be repeated. The Hitachi pressed hard against her clitoris, between her open labia.

Several sperm streams fly from my bobbing dick, strings streak her thighs, some landing on her belly, vulva, across Chantelle's hands.

"Do it Chantelle, fist that slut's loose cunt." I take the wand; toss it aside. I retain my grasp on Sharon's ankles holding them high and wide as I sit beside her.

Chantelle, hiding her thumb by surrounding it with her fingertips, making a torpedo out of her hand. She swipes up my sperm, smearing her hand and Sharon's gaping hole. The first push, her fingers disappear, but the widest part of her hand doesn't make it in.

Drunk with power, still desiring to violently violate my ex, I put my hand over Chantelle's, I twist, combined with a couple in and out thrusts, and added pressure I pop her fist into Sharon's cunt.

"OHHH MYYY FUUCKINNN GAAAWWWWD." Sharon quivers, limbs shaking.

"WWHHHOOOOOAAAHH." I twist and shove Chantelle's fist deeper; Sharon quakes; with unrelenting force I press Chantelle's fist, thrusting deep and quick.

"GGEEEEEZZZUUSSS!" she cries out, I stop, but still twist Chantelle's wrist.

"OOOHHH MMYYY FUUUUCKING GAAAAWWD." Sharon's flailing, flopping on the bed.

I again push, steady strokes, a three-inch plunge, never seeing the hand, only the wrist. She screams again.

"NOOO, STAAWP, OOHH GAAAWWD, enouuughhh, PLLEEEEZE STAAAWWP."

I give her a few more twisting jabs, then I let go; watching with evil pride as she mumbles profanities.

Chantelle slowly withdraws.

Sharon's tugging, clenching her boobs, writhing, twisting, whimpering. Obviously hypersensitive, shivering, quivering, like a fish out of water, or person having an epileptic seizure.

Chantelle retrieved towels; she passes me one and tries wiping Sharon.

"NNOOO," Sharon fights, legs kicking at Chantelle.

"FUCK OFF, don't touch me."

At that precise moment, I want to sodomize her again, to fist her asshole, maybe have Cassie double fist her; maybe use my huge hands to abuse her. I feel fulfilled that she begged us to stop but angry at her aggression to Chantelle.

I restrain myself and go to the bathroom to clean myself.

Sharon is in a curled up fetal position.

When I return, Cassie is also on the bed, Sharon in the middle, being cuddled from both sides.

Contorted face, red streaked tits, disheveled hair, still some visible sperm strings. I puff out my chest in elation, I strut to the edge of the bed.

I glare down at three of them.

"Try and top that." I walk out, feeling like a king must feel after conquering a land.

{'Damn it sure does feel good to let the exes know what they gave up; and can no longer have.'}

I smoke a thin joint and have a glass of wine, listening to the sexual sounds, of the harmonizing trio, echoing from upstairs, thinking the threesome may go on all night. I ponder leaving but realize that might send a totally wrong message to Chantelle.

I guess I drifted off; I hear Sharon at the front door, pleading stay, wanting to return for more. Chantelle responds.

"We're not interested, our sex life is already so much better than anything you could possibly offer."

"We have what you don't. I get great oral, as good as either of you performed and I get those wonderful multiples with a live cock, not a fake rubber one."

After they're gone, we share a joint, discussing the evenings activities.

"What a great feeling, showing my ex's what they gave up."

"The whole evening, I compared them to you. You came out on top in every category."

"Really are you serious or just trying to get into my pants?" She giggled.

"Wait I'm not wearing pants. Are you saying that just to seduce me, it's working?" She kisses me.

"No, it's true. You've a better body, sexier, less inhibited, honest, willing to be aggressive, the initiator. More appreciative, sexier, funnier, hornier, sexier, better tasting, a tighter pussy, definitely a tighter ass." I chuckle.

"Did I mention sexier, way more beautiful, sexier, you definitely are more seductive, sexier; oh, I may not have already mentioned this, but you're sexier."

"Oh, you are a poor, poor pauper, are you starstruck? Does this enchantress have you spellbound?"

"You do." I hug her tighter.

"Good."

Chantelle tugs the blanket from the back of the back of the sofa, covering us.

"What a precious pauper this princess has bewitched." She snuggles in, feigning a snoring sound; my arm holds her close.

12