The Princess and the Peasant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl had settled down when the princess again brought her attention to her. "I have a nicer one here. One I like very much. This is the one that marked your redheaded bedmate over there."

The maiden did not expect the princess to launch into a beating that would leave her next to unconscious. Fifteen lashes across her back and shoulders and her ass cheeks without pause and without warning. The girl was speechless, straining at her bindings, her mouth open in a steady silent scream.

Some of the perfectly applied lashes were oozing blood and the strap and her body was streaked red. Her muscles were all clenched and she was gasping. The second round came as sudden and unexpected as the first. By the third of fourth, the girl was frozen in time. She did not know when they stopped or how many there finally were. She had went unconscious, passed out and was only now sensing herself being lifted from the table and carried to stand against the wall. She was placed there in shackles. Water was splashed in her face bringing her back to the present.

The princess was standing against the head of the table. She had experienced a major climax during the last session of lashes. She was leaning against the table, pressing her sex against the hard edge, enjoying the last of her quakes. When it had passed, she straightened and said. "I can impose no more punishment this day. Take that one to your chambers." She pointed toward Betta. "This one shall remain." She waved her hand at the maiden now chained to the wall.

When the room was empty, she walked up to the girl. She lifted her chin. Her face was streaked from her tears, mixed with the filth in the room. "You thought I did not know you were the one who delivered the notes of conspiracy to her brothers. Once at the river and again at the jousting competition?" The princess shook her head. "Your treason was the worst because I loved you more." She kissed the girl's smeared lips. "You shall hang here on this wall tonight, untreated. If you are alive in the morning, you shall be laid in a muck wagon and delivered back to your family." The girl had the look of doubt in her eyes. The princess kissed her again, gently, lovingly. "Because I loved you more." She said and then she spit in the girl's face.

All things pass as did the princess's anger, her paranoia of being abandoned by her young beautiful maidens, her nightmares of young beauties impaled on black slaves.

"But my king." She whined. "I simply must have other maidens."

"You should learn to take better care of the ones you have, child," The king said.

"Come now, Fredrick. She cannot be expected to tolerate rebellion." The Queen set on a short lounge. A young lad held a tray of fruit from which she was selecting a slice of peach. The muscular boy was nude except of a narrow silk wrap around his waist. The queen saw that the king was eyeing them closely. "Don't worry dear. He is harmless." She extended her leg. Her toe slid under his wrap. She let it travel up the inside of his leg, nudging last his sizable manhood, until it touched the scar tissue where his testacies once hung.

"Hum." The king said.

"Cousin Leanne is coming in just a month." The princess moaned. "I just can't be seen in court with only three maidens."

"Fine, fine." The king relented. "But we have no time for this. Go, find what you can and I warn you, ease up or you shall find yourself washing your own behind soon enough."

The princess ran to her father and kissed his cheek. She whispered. "You would not bathe my little behind father?" She ran off before he could respond.

"She is trouble, that one." He said.

"She is from your seed." The queen said as she rose and took the hand of the near nude lad.

The king watched them go, hand in hand. When they had reached the doorway, he said. "Are you so sure?"

The queen turned and looked at him. She pushed the lad sideways and lowly lifted the front of his wrap. A truly enormous cock with a fat purple head was revealed "No dear, can't be certain."

"Bitch." He said to the empty room.

The carriage bounced along the dirt road leading to a small farming village. The sound and smell of horses boiled up and mixed with the dust from the road. The princess set facing forward, a silk scarf over her mouth, failing to filter the air. Beta set across in her now standard wear, a mid-thigh length white cotton shift. She had not been permitted undergarments for months.

The princess extended her foot, rubbing it along Betta's leg. With a toe, she eased her knees apart. "Tell me, Betta. What sort of girls shall we find this day? Will they be as beautiful as you? As talented?"

Betta just shrugged. But then added. "This is not good for you. The carriage should stop a while and let you gather some clear air."

The princess thought, she then took a wooden baton hanging from a chain near the door and rapped hard on the top. The carriage immediately slowed, pulled into a grassy field and stopped.

The captain opened the door and Betta stepped out first. She held out her hand, assisting the princess as she stepped down. The place was picturesque. A grove of large oaks bordered a shallow stream. Mountains beyond shielded them from the morning sun.

"We should rest here." The princess said. "There by the water." She looked to Betta. "Bring our basket, we shall have treats." Betta retrieved the lunch basket from the carriage. When she had returned, the princess was settled on the grass, leaning against a tree. She was wearing a white embroidered robe, quite short for the acceptable fashion of the day but then the princess cared little for the thoughts of those around her. Her legs were folded under her, her thighs exposed.

The two set, nibbling on fruit and cheese with crusty bread. The princess held out a hand. "Hush." She said.

"I did not speak, princess." Betta said.

"Silence." The princess said again. She turned her head slowly, to the left and then to the right. "Listen. Do you hear?"

Betta strained but heard nothing. She only shook her head.

"There. Again." The princess said. She stood. She looked to the captain of the guard who was now on alert. She put a finger to her lips. When she started walking toward the stream's edge, the guards moved forward. The princess turned and held up both hands indicating they should remain where they were.

She crept forward and Betta scrambled to her feet and followed. She was right behind the princess who reached back and took her hand. She drew Betta up beside her and the two eased through the bushes in silence, unseen.

The princess came to a large boulder. An enormous old twisted oak grew out from beside it. It's massive limbs sagged, reaching out over the water. The princess peered over the rock and watched. After a minute, she pulled Betta up beside her. "Quiet. Not a sound." She whispered. Betta lifted her head to see.

There, through the limbs and brush, Betta saw two girls. Two amazing girls. Maybe eighteen or nineteen. They had hair so blonde it looked like white gold, straight as arrows and it reached to their hips. They were giggling, holding hands and standing on a flat stone set at the edge of the stream.

They wore short matching brown wool pull overs with a raged V-neck and a rope was tied around their waists. One reached for her tie and pulled it. It dropped to the ground. Then she lifted the garment over her head and dropped it.

"She is stunning." The princess whispered. "Just look at her." Betta nodded. She was tall and slim and tanned and very athletic looking.

The other girl had untied her robe and was lifting it free. "Do you see?" The princess spoke softly. "They could be sisters."

Betta smiled to herself. She replied. "They are twins."

The princess looked at her. A big grin spread over her face. "It is a fortunate day indeed." She put her hand at the back of Betta's head and pulled her forward, her lips finding Betta's. She kissed her as sincere as she ever had. "You do know when to take the air, my love." She turned her attention back to the stream. "We will watch a while."

The two girls were giggling and holding hands as they stood on the rock and looked over into the water. They looked at each other, bent their knees and jumped. They squealed, their legs flailed in the air and they splashed into the pool of cold water. They popped to the surface, laughing and splashing and shivering. One swam instantly to the shore and hefted herself up on the rock. With no towel, she stretched out on the flat stone in the sun to dry and warm herself.

The other girl remained in the water, swimming back and forth from the far bank, back to where the girl lay sunning. The one in the water kept calling for the other until finally she rose up on her elbow and said something indistinguishable to the two onlookers.

The girl swam over to the rock and pulled herself up. She twisted, setting on the edge with her feet still in the water. Then she stood up and turned toward the other girl. She simply walked over beside her, knelt, gave her a peck on her cheek and raised her leg up and straddled her head. She set onto the girl's mouth as casually and she would set down at the dinner table.

Betta's fingers were being squeezed tight. She tried to wiggle them and the princess realized what she was doing. "I thing I will go take her place." The princess said.

Betta so wanted to watch these two beauties so she said. "What if?" She leaned in close. "If you allow this one to climax, she might be prepared to do more to return the pleasure?"

The princess smiled. She turned back to watch. "They best not take too long."

"I would think the longer it took the better it would be." Betta offered.

The princess looked at her. "Only when it is my cunt, love. You think you manipulate me. But careful not to go too far."

The girl was working herself up and back on the other's mouth. She had ran her fingers between her sex and spread herself. Her clitoris was poking out from under its hood. The girl beneath her had her lips around it, sucking down hard.

The girl's ass began moving in small circles. The princess could tell she was moaning or groaning. She wished she was closer so she could hear. The girl released her pussy and leaned forward, her hands now flat on the stone. She began wildly fucking the girl beneath her. She threw her head back and her body stiffened. She lifted her ass and slammed herself down on the other girl's mouth. She shoved her cunt onto the lapping mouth over and over.

Betta was sure she could hear the bottom girl's lapping. The next event surprised both of them. The girl slid off of the other and rolled onto her back. The one on bottom quickly scrambled over between the girl's legs and her mouth attacked her cunt again. The girl drew her legs up and spread them. She turned her feet inward and pressed her toes down onto the other girl's back. She rolled her hips forward as the sweet mouth once again began to pleasure her. She started a slow humping with one hand finding the girl's hair, her fingers winding into it. Her fucking slowly increased, the girl's tongue keeping pace.

The girl's hips began to buck as her second hand joined the first, they gripped the girl's hair and pulled her mouth harder onto her sex. One writhed beneath the other as the second orgasm spread over and through her body. In time, the girl on bottom pulled the other up beside her. She turned the girl's head to the side and kissed her cheek. Then, for the next few minutes, they lay quite in each other's arms.

Betta could see that the princess was growing impatient. "Betta whispered. "Do you think they are finished? I am not so sure."

The princess thought. She wanted desperately go down there and discover who the two were. See if their class allowed her to take the girls into her servitude. But. She was also interested to see the limits these lovely beauties might be. "We will give then only a few minutes more." She looked at Betta. "Another word from you to direct my next move and we will take a walk further into the woods and I shall borrow one of the guard's sword belts." She squeezed Betta's cheeks roughly. "In truth, I would like nothing more than to mar that perfect little ass of yours.

When the two looked back, the girl, the one who had twice been pleasured by the other, stood and waded into the stream. When she was knee deep, she turned and called to the other. The girl rose and went to her, wading in beside her. The first moved her feet wide apart and stood while the other dipped her hand into the fresh water and brought it to her sex, washing her.

When she seemed satisfied, she placed her hands on the other's shoulders and the girl knelt onto the gravel streambed and proceeded to lick her pussy for a third time.

The princess could wait on longer and moved from their hiding place, down along the bank until she stood on the same stone that earlier provide her such viewing pleasure. She crossed her arms and waited. Betta had come along but remained behind a small bush and out of view.

When the girl standing in the stream saw the princess, she gasped and quickly pushed the other aside. The girl lost her balance and went sprawling on her back into the water. "Who are you?" the girl said.

"I think the better question is who are you and why are you abusing that girl so?" The princess smiled at her.

"No." The girl protested. "It's not as you say."

The other girl stood from the water and spoke up. "It is not what you think."

"I am the princess Anna of Framingham. Daughter of King Fredrick and Queen Andrea. The first heir to the throne and successor to the realm." She smiled at them again. "I am your Princess."

The two immediately knew who she was and bowed their heads. "So you, the supplicant. Why do you say I am wrong?"

The girl hesitated. "It is me." She said. "She gives herself to me because I wish it so."

"Three times?" The princess said.

The girl lowered her head but she had a slight grin on her face.

"I will ask again. Who are you?" The princess said.

The other girl, the recipient of her sister's generosity spoke. "I am Claire. This is my twin sister Desari." The girl waited. "We are the daughters of Samuel and Abigale Henson. We are farmers. We share crop for the Earl of Devonshire.

"And your age?" The princess asked.

"We are eighteen last May." She offered.

"How wonderful. How absolutely marvelous." She stepped to the water's edge. "Come out." She said.

She put her hand under the chin of Desari. "A Deviant." She turned to Claire. "And a supplicant." She looked at Betta who had come from hiding and moved to behind the princess. "See Betta, need is a great provider.

She explained to them. "I am in need of maidens, two to be exact, and I shall be making arrangements with your family. You will live at the castle, reside in my quarters and attend to me. This life you enjoy is your past. I am your future.

She waited. "But princess, our parents will not agree to this" Claire said. "They need our help with the livestock and the crops."

"Will your mother agree to a whip? You father to a solders sword?" The princess asked. The two girls huddled together. Desari was weeping. "Worry not." The princess said. "I shall offer a worthwhile remuneration first."

"Guards!" She shouted. Five uniformed men streamed from the trees. "These two will go in the carriage. Now." She turned and headed back the way she came, Betta in tow. "Leave their things." She shouted. "They are coarse and wool irritates my skin."

The princess waited as Betta gathered the food basket before they went to the carriage. The girls had been settled on the front seat, which faced backwards. The princess stepped in and settled into the rear seat. She pointed to the floor as Betta entered. "I'm afraid we have only the floor left. It won't be so bad." The princess offered. "The rough road should give you a nice bounce on our return." She ran her fingers through Betta's hair. "Try to enjoy it, love."

When the carriage stopped at the home of the twins, it was a short one. The family was told of the new status of their daughters. How they were needed at the castle, how they wound be cared for, nurtured and educated. The princess assured them a wagon would arrive in a few days to collect the girl's personal things and a fine recompense would be delivered as well. She did not know if her father would agree and she did not care. By then she would have her girl's behind sturdy stone walls.

Arriving at the castle, the carriage was met by her only two remaining maidens. Tess and her broken arm failed to heal and was packed up, sent to a convent to a life of crippled servitude.

The six girls were a truly breathtaking sight of youth and beauty. All eyes were on them, especially the newest additions as they trailed through the halls. Betta first, was followed by one of the young maidens holding the hand of Claire, one of the still nude twins. Next, her second maiden came hand-in-hand with Desari, the other half of the naked pair. And this menagerie was followed by a very pleased and proud appearing princess.

The double doors that led to her parents anti room stood open. As the troop passed, they caught the attention of both. The king was drinking wine from a large goblet. He paused long enough to say. "If tributes are weighed on pure beauty, our treasury may be shrinking some."

The queen set on a settee, one hand under the same lad's waist wrap. A long slow stroking was taking place. "Don't worry my king, when has she not been willing to share with you?"

The king looked at her. "If that was in your mouth, you might both be happier and I would surely welcome the silence."

"Oh, it will find its way there soon enough." She smirked. "It is a shame though." She added.

"I hesitate." The king said. "What is a shame and pray tell, why?"

"Well, my king will likely not be needed to wash his daughters little ass in the foreseeable future." She laughed. "We know how you so enjoy your daughters company. When she will have you." She stood up. "Come with me, my lovely eunuch." She slid her fingers into the top of his wrap, leading him. "Our king has given us a mandate." She laughed again.

"You are a bitch." The king shouted.

"True." She said. "But tell me, what troubles you more? That I am a bitch." She smiled at him. "Or that I am no longer your bitch."

The princes and the peasant, chapter 3, coming soon.

The twins accept new lifestyles.

The princess finds a way to tell the twins apart.

Cousin Leanne's visit is an enjoyable one.

Betta receives an unexpected proposal.

A trip to the dark room is not a pleasant one.

The sky shines bright in the wake of change.

Please vote and comment. It is one of the reasons we write. Enjoy.

12