All Comments on 'The Princess and the Villain'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A rather pleasant surprise

First I have to say that this is the best of your stories so far, despite the revenge & blackmail crap you had going in it. The nasty stuff was quite predictable from the moment you wrote that Felix and Cynthia broke off in a nasty way, so the rest with dress switch and the consequent filming wasn't a real surprise. What was a big surprise, and a very very pleasant one at that, was that Miriam actually had balls of steel and pushed where her brother wasn't so sure of himself and the situation at hand. Her reaction to Heathrs phone call was the best turning point of any of your stories to date. Of course the loving relationship that formed in the end and the joint decision to make it work no matter what only sweetened the whole ordeal.

So you left me no other choice but to give you 5* for a really good and in the and sweet story. Hope you continue in this fashion!

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Well done!

The best incest story in today's offerings! *****

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 8 years ago
Nice surprise.

I didn't think I was going to like this enough to get all the way through it but I hung in with it and found myself liking these two. You made their turning the tables on the sorority sisters actually plausible. Even better, you let the girl do it. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The night of Love

I loved the way it ended love between brother and sister

SirBigfootSirBigfootover 8 years ago
Loved it!!

got 5* Need another chapter or two IMO. how do they deal with the rest of the college? How do they deal with mom and dad? Are the really linked for life?

We want to know!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
magnifico

end it here, dnt continue this coz it has so much possibility and readers can imagine watever plot suits them.. the ending is really good. decent submit ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrific plot!

One of the most ingenious plots ever on Literotica! The sex was good, but the plot twists are what makes this a 5. And I can cheerfully live with the ending you've given it. (But if you want to write more of it, I'll read it!)

Fingermeister

Robinius1Robinius1over 8 years ago
Fabulous!

I don't give 5 stars very often but this was a truly superior and well crafted tale. I think a sequel would fall short, but if you want to try one I would be eager to read it. Thank you.

prop69prop69about 8 years ago
Excellent

Love the change of deception.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
Pretty Good 5*

lucky sis wasn't a stupid pussy like bro

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

A sequel would be amazingggggg

5* anyday

version365version365almost 8 years ago
Perfect!

Absolutely great & perfect.. please consider writing a sequel..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Honestly I was annoyed that Felix just sat there and watched while Miriam kicked ass. As soon as Cynthia slapped him, any self respecting dude would have kicked her ass and taken the phones. Other than that, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect

Best one I have ever read on here keep it up

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Beautiful!

A very nice love story And hot as fuck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
IT got way to stupid!!!

simply grab the two sluts take their phones away and put them under water, then pocket them. but wimp boy let it all happen...

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

This is damn near the exact plot of an episode of It's Always Sunny(and like a dozen other stories on Lit for that matter). Just not wild about figuring out the plot two minutes into a story.

There was something that made the whole thing worth reading though, and that was Miriam. You go in thinking she's just some naive girl trying to rebel against her overbearing family, and while that is true to some extent, she also turns out to know exactly what she wants out of life and goes after it with no fear whatsoever. She's a freaking badass, and Lit could use more female characters like her.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Nice

That was pretty wild, seems did is a bit wild and MIT would have been a good fit.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 5 years ago

An alternate ending would have been more interesting and sexy IMO

Lust4heragainLust4heragainabout 4 years ago
Great story

The siblings were meant to be together, and after the taste of sex they knew it also, I enjoyed your story, like the way you think 🤔 and liked that the two of them really enjoyed each other in sex acts together, keep up the good work. Wish I could tell you how my sister and I had sex and you could write a story about us.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
Miriam and Felix.

Both Felix and Miriam managed to come together despite what Cynthia,Heather,and maybe Beth plotted to get payback.Thankfully Felix wised up and dumped Cynthia's evil ass before she ruined his life.

And Miriam dealt both Cynthia and Heather a punch or two in Cyn's face and knocked them down.So after Felix got over the shock of fucking Miriam he knew she was the perfect girl for him.Honestly I kinda wish the parents woulda found out their kids committed incest,and had disowned them so both Felix and Miriam could live in peace and become a couple.And got a house together and been happy in sin.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Great story

Loved the twist!

Excellent way you moved the characters around,

.

Oh what a wicked web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
We all knew college was good for...

...something besides running up a crazy, high debt that takes forever to pay off, only to find that the field you picked has no market when you graduate, or is paid so low due to a glut of skilled labor that you just bleed money every friday! Doh!!

Honestly though, as soon as they told him he'd been banging sis, I was expecting him to jump up, slam the door shut and snatch both of their phones and delete the evidence, or better yet, just take them both straight to the police and deal with the fallout, enjoying the fact that his ex and the other bitch would be doing time! :)

Fun story though!!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

The story is hot in it's own right. Still, I don't think the characters of bro and sis are in tune enough for a long term relationship. And, to reply in Felix's place. Their actions have not been comparable. She was willingly about to get herself fucked by random guys "to explore her sexuality". Felix did not fuck her because he was just horny, too. Sis practically blackmailed him into sex and he even refused a couple of times before giving in. That there was no sense in trying to protect his sister, because she was a complete slut, is something he hasn't been aware of. On the other hand Miriam is "depicted" as very immature. She partly acts just to spite her parents. AND she trades the obedience towards her parents with obedience towards the sorority, instead of gaining as much freedom as possible by not joining a particular group with its hierarchy and rituals.

unclemerv77unclemerv77about 1 year ago

Very good read, very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@a_reader_from_germany: You say Miriam "trades the obedience towards her parents with obedience towards the sorority, instead of gaining as much freedom as possible by not joining a particular group with its hierarchy and rituals." I agree there's some cognitive dissonance there, but I can also see the logic of it. After her parents attempted to completely suppress her sexuality, the environment of unrestrained sexuality offered by MGT would have been very appealing to her. Overreaction isn't the exclusive province of the immature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous